Talk to you patients in Swedish 1 – write their medical records
Meet an experienced teacher of Medical Swedish online and practice how to speak Swedish to your patients! You are the doctor and the teacher will be your patient during a 30 minute conversation. Afterwards, you’ll write a medical record based on the conversation and send it to the teacher. This course offers you personal tutoring online and will help you improve your medical Swedish. The teacher gives you personal feedback over Skype and in the assessment of your writing.
- 1 Skype meeting (9.00-17.00 CET) with a trained and experienced teacher of medical Swedish. You will “receive” the teacher as your patient and ask questions. After the conversation you discuss the “patient” together with you teacher.
- You get to write 1 medical record and have it assessed. After the conversation on Skype, you will write a medical record based on the conversation. You then send it to the teacher and receive an assessment with comments in a personal video message.
- 1 personal video with the teacher’s eye and comments on your text.
- A multi-page document with questions you may want to ask the patients.
- Individual tutoring regarding pronounciation, words and phrases, grammar, etc during the Skype meetings.
- Professional guidance from the teacher on what you need to improve and how to do it.
In order to take this course, you must be able to maintain a conversation solely in Swedish. Minimum level B1+ according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
|Frågor till ett patientsamtal – del 1||00:30:00|
|Patientsamtal på Skype 1||00:00:00|
|Patientsamtal på Skype 2||00:30:00|
|Uttryck och fraser||00:00:00|
|Tempus i anamneser||00:00:00|
|Inlämning av anamnes 1||00:00:00|
|Lämna in anamnes 1-1||10, 00:00|
|Avslutning – Prata med din patient||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.