Tips. 5 Star Review: “This stuff is MAGIC! Love this product! Twirl this portion around your forefinger and carefully slide your finger down and out of the coil. Moisture is essential for great natural coils and curls. The product contains several natural ingredients including cocoa butter, shea butter, castor oil, and jojoba oil. I hear that As I Am Double Butter Cream is really good as well to use, this is next on my to buy list along with Cantu Shea Coconut Curling Cream. I am in the process of updating the decarb info I have as I got a hold of some new research and lab tests. As I Am Twist Defining Cream Save to your Pinterest shopping board. As I Am DoubleButter Cream may also be used to set soft lustrous twists and twist-outs. All products are free from harmful additives and harsh chemicals, such as sulfates, parabens, and silicones, known to dry out strands and contribute to build-up. ... 4.4 out of 5 stars with 60 reviews. Twist each section, leaving about ½" – ¾" untwisted at the ends. Curl & Style Milk is really great when I want day 2 & 3 hair for a twist n curl without retwisting. :: SUBSCRIBE:: I've finally found it, the key to a perfect twist out (for me)! Quebec, We're sorry, this product cannot ship to the following locations: Thick, moisturizing, clean smell and amazing at first use! But for that property it is great for twists/twist out. It’s best for type 3 and 4 hair. While I always made potent butter and oil, I have found I can get even more by decarbing much longer, 2 hours at 230. Apply As I Am DoubleButter Cream sparingly or liberally depending upon your hair's need for moisture, manageability and vitality. The wetter the hair, the more Twist Cream you can use. Yes there is some some residual oil on touch but it’s not bad if you have thicker coils. A good bit pricey but thick and lasts a while, Always wanted to purchase this item but it’s out of my price range for purchases. For Beautiful Curls & Coils For Type 3 & 4 Hair Hydrate, Define, And Shine Free Shipping Fast Shipping If you have super dry and thirsty natural hair then try the tgin Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer. Enriched with coconut and Vitamin E oils, for smooth and shiny twists outs with long lasting curl definition. Can order directly from them or find a store that carries their butter and cheeses. Especially if you have kinkier hair like me you may have been disappointed with a flat matted lifeless curl, but with the use of a few easy techniques you can get full beautiful ringlets. ... 4.4 out of 5 stars with 60 reviews. KeraCare - Natural Textures Butter Cream $$ 5.0: KoKo du lait Daily Leave In Moisturizer $$ 4.0: Oyin Hair Dew $$ 4.6: As I Am Double Butter Rich Daily Moisturizer, 8 Ounce $$ 4.3: Curl Junkie Curl Rehab Moisturizing Hair Treatment $$ 4.5: Qhemet Biologics Amla and Olive Heavy Oil Cream $$$ 5.0 Butter has more milk fat than cream. At the time, this is the first product used from this brand, and I love it! 15 % 3 stars. I felt very mislead by the online description and ingredients listing. You will instantly notice how much softer and shinier it looks. The power-packed As I Am® DoubleButter® Cream is a rich emollient blend, graced with the finest array of natural butters and organic oils. Dry & Itchy Scalp Care 5 items . MyHoneyChild Twist Out Crème. Moisture Milk. from $7.50. The As I Am Double Butter Rich Daily Moisturizer features a combination of penetrating moisturizing ingredients including shea butter, coconut oil, and other natural extracts. I only use little and it’s keeps these tresses soft and TOUCHABLE!!! Melts in to my hair. The power-packed As I Am® DoubleButter® Cream is a rich emollient blend, graced with the finest array of natural butters and organic oils. Blessings, Pat Aloe Curl Enhancing Twisting Cream 15 % 3 stars. http://www.curlynikkiforums.com/curl...part-deux.html, If this is your first visit, be sure to It can disturb coil/curl definition. May 28, 2017 - Up do twist out...Shea Moisture Smoothie and As I Am Double Butter Cream It disturbs coil/curl definition. … 3. 7 % 4.2 4.2. value. They can be found on line. I can always get a good two or three days from my twistouts – more when I leave them in longer before taking them out. Jul 19, 2017 - Amazon.com : As I Am Double Butter Cream, 16 oz (Pack of 2) : Beauty This twist defining cream is made with natural oils that produces a great shine, plus an organic extract that hydrates dry hair and minimizes frizz for a long lasting definition and smoothness to highly textured hair. Quebec, with the Sally Beauty Rewards Credit Card. In addittion to outstanding natural moisturizers, it contains Pro-vitamin B5, (known as Panthenol), to help repair split ends and strengthen hair. if your email address is correct or enter a new one. Please excuse my tardiness. Curl & Style Milk is really great when I want day 2 & 3 hair for a twist n curl without retwisting. Hydrates dry hair. The first braid out or twist out you may have tried may not have been so great, but here you can learn how to perfect it. Still gets it very soft tho! 3. I used this sample to re-twist a 4 day old stretched twist-out which needed to be refreshed, totaling to about 25 twists. Bob you are a life saver, I love all the information you have put out for us. They can be found on line. We're sorry, this product cannot ship to the following locations: Treat coiled and curly hair to As I Am's DoubleButter™ Daily Moisturizer Cream; a rich emollient that blends natural Cocoa and Shea Butters to soften and smoothen from root to tip.. Infused with organic Jojoba and Castor Oils, the lightweight, ultra-hydrating treatment enhances shine and improves manageability, whilst … Bob you are a life saver, I love all the information you have put out for us. Not much is needed per section of my hair (chin-length), so it lasts a good amount of time, about 8 months. The deal applies to the entire AS I AM collection. out of 5. value: 4.16 out of 5. Aloe Curl Enhancing Twisting Cream Try using a little As I Am ® DoubleButter ® Cream along with the Twist Defining Cream for in-between re-twist touch-ups. Only problem is that it doesn't make my hair as shiny. 79 79. MyHoneyChild Twist Out Crème. 3 % 2 stars. Cantu Coconut Curling Cream............man o man, this has taken the place of three different twisting creams. Great all-around moisturizer Whats a good butter cream to use on a two strand twist out. It provides enough coverage to keep your hair moisturized for days, especially when left in twists or braids. Cream has more butter fat than butter. $10.50. Apply As I Am DoubleButter Cream sparingly or liberally depending upon your hair's need for moisture, manageability and vitality. I found this product on sale at Target. They are a generational Amish farming operation in Ohio. Découvrez la sublime crème " DoubleButter Cream " de AS I AM. As I Am Double Butter Cream. 70 % 4 stars. As I Am- Twist Defining Cream: To achieve shiny and well-formed twist and twist outs, this product can be used. 5 Star Review: “This stuff is MAGIC! I love this stuff. Cream is more fluid-like while butter is semi solid. The smell is pleasant but not strong. Elle est composé d'un riche mélange de beurres et d'huiles de la nature. As you might guess from the name, this is a very rich cream, containing both cocoa butter and shea butter along with jojoba oil, castor oil, and vitamin B5. Moreover, you only have to apply a small quantity which is why it will last longer. It leaves my twists shiny and when I take them out… 5 stars. As you twist, arrange the twists in the places and directions that you ultimately want them positioned in your finished style. Hadn't used it in years but tried it again recently and worked so well with making my hair feel and look moisturized! As I Am Twist Defining Cream Save to your Pinterest shopping board. Soft Twist Out with As I am Double Butter Cream and Smoothing Gel - Duration: 9:39. It contains shea butter, sage, and protein to strengthen, moisturize, and define your hair. 3,888 Likes, 76 Comments - Agu Nwaanyị (@chi.nwe.okwu) on Instagram: “Twist out using grape seed oil, @asiamnaturally double butter cream (my fav) and @themanechoice…” I purchased the 8 ounce size for 13.99 which is the sale price. Le beurre de cacao, le beurre de karité, l'huile de ricin, l'huile de jojoba et le sucre de betterave vont sceller l'hydratation, tout en apportant un éclat exceptionnel, la maniabilité et la douceur … Dry & Itchy Scalp Care Shampoo. They are currently giving away free samples, I shouldn't have but I did!!!!. 5 % 1 star. Product Promise: Provides the ultimate hydration and contains a wondrous organic compound blend that works to block build up and stimulate healthy hair growth. Read reviews, saw a few bad ones saying it dried hair out. Keep your twists and twist outs looking fierce with this hydrating butter concoction made from deionized water, cocoa seed butter, shea butter emulsifying wax, and grapeseed oil. 79% would recommend. I like to use Elasta QP Olive & Mango Butter and Sheamoisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie for my hair, it works really good. You may only redeem this deal once per transaction. Current email address may be undeliverable, loc_en_US, sid_SBS-341210, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)], bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0, loc_en_US, sid_SBS-341210, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. I know that the as I am twist defining cream is the ish. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for As I Am Double Butter Cream - 8 Ounce - Rich Daily Moisturizer - Soft and Shiny Curls and Coils - Repairs Split Ends - Strengthens Hair - Enriched with Pro-Vitamin B5 at Amazon.com. The regular price is 15.99 for 8 ounces. Hopefully others read this and avoid my mistake.317. Girl it’s only a year and half later but I’m finally getting around to doing the blog post to accompany my popular video on the best twist out ever for 4C natural hair. $16.00. wish you would have posted this yesterday before I put in my mini twist, I used As I am double butter cream for my twists..My first time using this so we will see, I have been debating the same question. Don't rub oils and butters into your finished style too vigorously. Thick and soft, this hydrating cream will be just what your parched hair needs.