I found the text on a learning English online website and I used it to create my own worksheet. GRAMMAR WORKSHEET FUTURE: GOING TO Positives, Negatives and Questions ... GRAMMAR WORKSHEET ALL Things Grammar Grammar Focus Future: Going To Level Intermediate ANSWER KEY 1. This is a worksheet for revising going to at pre-intermediate level. 20 Architects Daughter Going to future tense - free English online grammar exercises. We sometimes also use the present … A: I think we are lost! Class Time: 40 minutes. When we express a prediction based on present evidence you have to use 'going to'. 5. 1 We (visit) Barcelona this winter. Annie Use Your Telescope Be Going to vs. Will - 1 Complete the sentences. Russo One Freckle Face ; When are you going to go on holiday? Choose the right verb. Boogaloo Reenie Beanie Remember! Saved by Anandhu V. 34. Fredericka the Great Wrap-up by having students compare answers with classmates, and then choose one or two students to write their answers on the board: (1) am going to; (2) Is / going to / is, etc. Exercises. If you see a message asking for permission to access the microphone, please allow. Often, it doesn't really matter if we choose 'be going to' or the present continuous. Going to: future: Worksheet 10: Answer Key 10: Verb + gerund: Worksheet 11: Answer Key 11: Superlative adjectives: Worksheet 12: Answer Key 12: Countable and uncountable nouns: Worksheet 13: Answer Key 13 : Have got: Worksheet 14: Answer Key 14: Question tags with be: Worksheet 15: Answer Key 15 Level 2. Give each student a copy of the two-page worksheet. Exercises: Be going to I Futuro simple 'Be going to...' I Completa las siguientes oraciones usando 'be going to' y el verbo marcado en verde. Kalam I’m going to write my homework tonight. ; We're not going to paint our bedroom tomorrow. Yanone Kaffeesatz Dancing Script Sacramento 20 Freckle Face 70 A: Why are you wearing your coat? Love Ya Like A Sister Arial Pinyon Script Share : … Shadows Into Light Two Russo One Dancing Script Choose either "will" or "going to" for each sentence and include the main verb too. Kranky 190 words. English exercise "Will / going to" created by anonyme with The test builder. Live worksheets > English > How do we use going to? He’s going to get up at six o’clock. Tomorrow, we (to enter) that house. 3. 9 Be going to - exercises. Mountains of Christmas Currently 143 Going To worksheets are listed on this page. Advertise here Grammar worksheets > Verbs > Be going to > Be going to- exercises He’s going to go on-line. B: Yes. px, Please allow access to the microphone Coming Soon … It's the second part of a previous worksheet. Pacifico 24 4. Are they going to arrive? Jun 2, 2020 - An elementary worksheet to use ´be going to´ in affirmative, negative and interrogative. He says he's going to buy a Porsche. I really prepared myself and I'm ready now. FREE Going to Worksheets. Fredericka the Great GRAMMAR WORKSHEET ALL Things Grammar Grammar Focus Future: Going To Level Elementary SOME POSSIBLE ANSWERS (Other answers may also be possible. This printable going to or will worksheet helps to teach students how to use be going to for future plans and will for offers, promises, unplanned decisions and predictions. A: I’m really cold. Gurmukhi There are 3 different exercises in which students are asked to complete the questions, correct the mistakes and complete the sentences with going to. 5. Practice writing sentences using the expression 'I am going to'. English verb tenses exercises with answers - Will or be going to worksheet. Shadows Into Light Two Complete the sentences using the Simple Future Tense "wilı" or "going to". They are not going to watch TV. Going To Exercise Going To or Will Worksheet Present Continuous & Be Going To MacMillan English Going To : Future Worksheet Language Worksheets Be Going To – Long Worksheet Onestopenglish Will and Going To – 1 Hour Worksheet Pearson Longman New Year’s Worksheet – Going To Perfect English Grammar Future … English Exercises > future tense exercises. Boogaloo Ubuntu 13 Gloria Hallelujah To be going to online worksheet for Grade 6. I (to meet) Luke at the corner of the street in ten minutes. You can do the exercises online or download the worksheet as pdf. They’re going to watch a film this weekend.. Be careful! 2. ESL Be Going To or Will Worksheet - Reading and Writing Activity - Elementary (A1-A2) - 20 minutes. When you are making a decision use will ; use going to after the decision has been made. Email my answers to my teacher, Font: Lobster Are you going too? Be going to / will : free exercise for ESL/EFL learners. 3rd person plural → are + going to + verb in the basic form; I (move) to another town. Escolar Crafty Girls Here is a printable will worksheet … Test yourself with our free English language quiz about 'Will & Going to'. 6. Baloo Paaji A: What are your plans after you leave university? Students take a look at the pictures and should follow the example and drill the exercises. You can usually make the … Type in the verbs in the future simple (going to).. Mr Potts (sell) his house. 4. 50 See more ideas about english grammar, learn english, teaching english. Cherry Cream Soda Pinyon Script Gochi Hand Close. Going to is used with predictions. Level: … 80 English as a Second Language (ESL) > Future plans > Be going to exercises, What do you want to do? Displaying top 8 worksheets found for - Will Going To Exercises. 18 Be Going to vs. Will - 1 Complete the sentences. Schoolbell Complete the sentences using the Simple Future Tense "wilı" or "going to". In this be going to and present continuous worksheet, students learn how to use the present continuous for fixed future plans and be going to for intended future plans. 22 You can usually make the negative in two ways. If you see a message asking for permission to access the microphone, please allow. Live worksheets > English > English as a Second Language (ESL) > Will vs going to > Will v Going to Will v Going to Tutor and exercises for learning the differences between will and going to. _____ _____I’m not going to wear jeans. Learn English > English lessons and exercises > English test #115845: Be going to or present continuous > Other English exercises on the same topics: Future | Present [ Change theme ] > Similar tests: - Placement test : grammar for beginners - Two presents: present continuous, present simple - Present simple - Present simple or … Check my answers An exercise to complete with going to and the song Next Year by Jamie Cullum with a fill in the gap actv. Cherry Cream Soda Open Sans Live worksheets > English > Future continuous. We're (are) going to visit Barcelona this winter. Just Me Again Down Here 2. Bubblegum Sans They’re going to watch a film this weekend.. Be careful! Give each student a … Fredoka One B: Because I (go) to the shops. Simple Speaking Activity for Invitations & Making Plans (ESL) Target Language: be going to (future plans), have to, asking questions. This is a worksheet for revising going to at pre-intermediate level. Lobster Two Will Going To Exercises - Displaying top 8 worksheets found for this concept.. We use ‘going to’ to talk about our future plans. 1. In the following example, there is really very little difference in meaning: I'm going to the cinema tonight. B: Because I (go) to … We’ re going to have an accident! Be going to - forms; Be going to - exercises; Be going to - match the sentences; Be going to - write the correct form; Going to -future; Be going to - interrogative forms; Be going to - questions: write; Be going to - negative forms; Positive, negative, questions - write 1; Positive, negative, questions - write 2 This is a free intermediate English grammar quiz and esl worksheet. 24 You can do the exercises online or download the worksheet as pdf. ; When are you going to go … 11 Some of the worksheets for this concept are Future tense with going to what is sara going to do, Will and going to, Inspiration 1 work 10, Will or be going to, Going to for plans, Are you going to, W o r k s h e e t s, Be going to will uses uses 1 3 im going … All the answers are included at the end of the exercises. 2. Present tense of the verb to be = (is, are, am) Past tense of the verb to be = (was, were) Below is a worksheet for the Present tense of the verb to be. Be going to - forms; Be going to - exercises; Be going to - match the sentences; Be going to - write the correct form; Going to -future; Be going to - interrogative forms; Be going to - questions: write; Be going to - negative forms; Positive, negative, questions - write 1; Positive, … See more ideas about english grammar, learn english, teaching english. Look at these examples: Jo has won the lottery. 9 6. ID: 787693 Language: English School subject: English as a Second Language (ESL) Grade/level: 5º primaria Age: 10-12 Main content: Future plans Other contents: be going to Add to my workbooks (117) Download file pdf Embed in my website or blog Add to Google Classroom 6. Will / going to : free exercise for ESL/EFL learners. Bangers 3. Worksheets that save paper, ink and time. We (to visit) the Eiffel tower next Wednesday. In sentence number 4 the correct answer is 'it is going to rain'. Schoolbell Open Sans Crafty Girls English ESL Worksheets ... A simple worksheet to drill the "be going to" future". Oct 2, 2017 - Will vs going to online worksheet for Beginner. 12 He’s not going to play football anymore. 5. Reenie Beanie Going to. Nov 7, 2017 - will and going to exercises worksheet - Buscar con Google. Look at the top of your web browser. 32 B: Yes. 1 We (visit) Barcelona this winter. Will Going To Exercises. We have decided to do it. future tense exercise. 1st person singular → am + going … B: I’ll turn the heating on, then. Free Downloadable PDF Worksheets For Teachers: Download and print handouts, exercises and quizzes-ESL/K12 PRINT MORE WORKSHEETS! Gloria Hallelujah How do we use going to? A worksheet about the topic: future with going to. e.g.Are you going to wear jeans? Interactive Version - In this going to or will interactive worksheet, students do an exercise where they practice using be going to for future plans and will for promises, offers, predictions and unplanned decisions. English as a Second Language (ESL) > To be going to > -be going to-, What do you want to do? Don't use contractions. I hope you find it useful! B: I’m going to work in a hospital in Africa. Coming Soon Lobster Grammar Rule Examples. Unkempt will and going to exercises worksheet - Buscar con Google. This is a free intermediate English grammar quiz and esl worksheet. This section is the second section on the future simple and focuses on using going to.    Size: Be going to - future Exercises: elementary 01 . 1 Complete the table with the correct form of be. Orbitron 40 1. You are here: >> Home >> English Grammar Exercises >> Will vs Going To Exercise Print exercises and lessons: Hint: For exercises, you can reveal the answers first ("Submit Worksheet") and print the page to have the exercise and the answers. 5. Some of the worksheets for this concept are Weather forecast, The weather report, Lesson plans for esl kids teachers, Weather 1, English summer work 1st eso institut pic del vent, Exercise, First conditional exercise, W o r k s h e e t s. 13 Black Ops One Worksheets that speak. He says he's going to buy a Porsche. Future ' will ' and ' be going to ' - English Future ' will ' and ' be going to ' : free exercise … Special Elite 2 This (be) a whole new chapter in your lives, right?… 28 Going to. Ribeye Marrow Ribeye Marrow Fredoka One ... Future tenses exercises and rules posters. Are you going to buy a new T-shirt?. It´s an activity for students to practise the future tenses: WILL and GOING TO in a context. Grammar Rule Examples. Close. future tense exercise. Jan 31, 2017 - Explore Betka Mahnic's board "Will / Going to" on Pinterest. 2. Amatic SC 14 Rancho Now make the sentences negative. Sacramento We have already made a decision before speaking. Worksheet 1: Be Going to Future. Fontdiner Swanky 2. Downloadable worksheets: WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO? 12 Going to future tense - free English online grammar exercises. Orbitron I’m going to be a teacher when I’m older. e.g. Aldrich Exo 2 Indie Flower Interactive Version - In this be going to interactive worksheet, students complete a range of exercises to practice be going to for future plans. 16 Patrick Hand 16 It´s an activity for students to practise the future tenses: WILL and GOING TO in a context. Aug 7, 2018 - An elementary worksheet to use ´be going to´ in affirmative, negative and interrogative. B: I’m going to visit my mother in Scotland next month. 4. Level: elementary Age: 9-12 Downloads: 3976 : Be going to Level: elementary Age: 12-17 Downloads: 3949 : GOING TO vs. WILL Level: elementary Age: 10-17 Downloads: 3461 : Will or Be Going To Future? 3. We use the present simple tense in two cases. Luckiest Guy Future perfect continuous. Arial Now make questions. Some of the worksheets for this concept are Future tense with going to what is sara going to do, Will and going to, Inspiration 1 work 10, Will or be going to, Going to for plans, Are you going to, W o r k s h e e t s, Be going to will uses uses 1 3 im going to visit my aunt. Rancho He will be a good doctor. 22 Nothing has been forgotten : Jane (to take) Tarzan in London next week. 10 Home Page >> Grammar Exercises >> Pre-Intermediate >> Will / Going To Exercise Will and Going To Worksheet. A collection of downloadable worksheets, exercises and activities to teach Be going to, shared by English language teachers. No sign-up required. 4. Comic Neue Rock Salt Next Week ESL Present Continuous for Arrangements Activity - Writing, Listening and Speaking - Pre-intermediate (A2) - 30 minutes going to for intention. Test yourself with our free English language quiz about 'Will & Going to'. VT323 Fontdiner Swanky 60 A: I’m really cold. 1. ID: 26755 Idioma: inglés Asignatura: English as a Second Language (ESL) Curso/nivel: Elementary Edad: 10-14 Tema principal: Will vs going to Otros contenidos: Going … ; We use be going to to talk about something that is very near to happen or that we see is going to happen (there is present evidence). English Exercises > future tense exercises. Summary: Students design an activity and then invite other classmates to join.. Ubuntu To be going to online worksheet for Grade 6. Live worksheets > inglés > English as a Second Language (ESL) > Will vs going to > Be Going to vs. Will - 1. Use will-future or going to-future.. Show example A: Are you going to John’s party tonight? Comic Neue Our children's stories and reading comprehension worksheets provide reading practice for elementary school kids. I am going to go shopping. English Grammar Tenses. 50 The verb to be for Beginners. Look at the top of your web browser. He’s not going to play football anymore. Pacifico 40 B: OK, I (find) a … Worksheet Download: making-plans-activity-esl.docx Home Page >> Grammar Exercises >> Pre-Intermediate >> Will / Going To Exercise Will and Going To Worksheet. Future forms – summary chart . He’s going to drink a cup of coffee. Use printer icon to print page Also See: Kids English Activities Online Exercises Printable eBooks. No sign-up required. Topic Worksheet Answer Key; Should / shouldn’t: Worksheet … Some of the worksheets for this concept are Weather forecast, The weather report, Lesson plans for esl kids teachers, Weather 1, English summer work 1st eso institut pic del vent, Exercise, First conditional exercise, W o r k s h e e t s. 3rd person singular → is + going to + verb in the basic form; Our neighbours (spend) their next holidays in the Caribbean. 10 Just Me Again Down Here . 32 VT323 We use going to when we have the intention to do something before we speak. The answer key is included. Level: intermediate Age: 12-17 Downloads: 3046 : WILL OR GOING … px, Please allow access to the microphone Live Worksheets Worksheets that listen. I’m going to be a teacher when I’m older. A: Why are you wearing your coat? Grand Hotel Will or be going to. Saved from s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com. By barakula Future tenses: Present Continuous, Going to, Will exercises and posters with rules + pictures to laminate. Bangers English Exercises > future tense exercises. He is going to get on a train. Students learn to distinguish between WILL and BE GOING TO. Aldrich B: I’ll turn the heating on, then. Satisfy You can do the exercises online or download the worksheet as pdf. ESL Students and teachers can use this drill or worksheet 1 to be to practice in class or at home. Unkempt Creepster Patrick Hand Our collection is growing every day with the help of many … Welcome to ESL Printables , the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans, activities, etc. Oswald He’s going … ESL Worksheet . Indie Flower Lobster Two Are you going too? There are 3 different exercises in which students are asked to complete the questions, correct the mistakes and complete the sentences with going to. Gurmukhi Jolly Lodger He’s going to go swimming. Check my answers Exercises: Be going to I Futuro simple 'Be going to...' I Completa las siguientes oraciones usando 'be going to' y el verbo marcado en verde. Yanone Kaffeesatz Pernament Marker I suppose it (to rain) in a couple of days. We use going to when we have the intention to do something before we speak. 3. Navigate to the page 3. Baloo Paaji A: Are you going to John’s party tonight? 4423. A collection of English ESL worksheets for home learning, online practice, distance learning and English classes to teach about be, going, to, be going to. Jan 31, 2017 - Explore Betka Mahnic's board "Will / Going to" on Pinterest. Worksheets - handouts 8 We're (are) going to visit Barcelona this winter. Kalam ESL Level: lower-intermediate. Correct and dicuss any mistakes. Students begin by reading a conversation and completing gaps with the correct form of the verbs in brackets. Pernament Marker Be going to - future Exercises: elementary 01 . Luckiest Guy Neucha Mountains of Christmas Love Ya Like A Sister Rock Salt Verb Tense Exercise 18 Will and Be Going To f t p Using the words in parentheses, complete the text below with the appropriate tenses, then click the "Check" button to check your answers. Exercise Will and going to - future exercises: elementary 01 2017 - or... Exercise for ESL/EFL learners sell ) his house to exercise Will and going to ’ to talk about something think... When you are making a decision use Will ; use going to be.. And focuses on using going to - future exercises: elementary 01 the topic future. 3Rd person plural → are + going … going to the shops with going to English! Really very little difference in meaning: I ’ m going to future tense wilı! + pictures to laminate and then invite other classmates to join two ways to ' Writing sentences using the '... Included at the end of the street in ten minutes: intermediate Age: 12-17:... The test builder be a teacher when I ’ m older: future going. Message asking for permission to access the microphone, please allow … jan 31, 2017 Will. With answers - Will and going to or Will worksheet - reading, Writing and Speaking activity - elementary A1-A2! ] “ he ’ s going to future new T-shirt? not going to, shared English... He says he 's going to '' on Pinterest is really very little difference in meaning: I ll. Exercises online or download the worksheet as pdf practise the future simple with worksheet... … going to be exercises … going to paint our bedroom tomorrow: Jane ( to take Tarzan... Difference be going to exercises worksheet a … Displaying top 8 worksheets found for - How the. Use Will ; use going to, shared by English language teachers exchange resources:,! Print more worksheets permission to access the microphone, please allow the corner of the difference between a Live... To meet ) Luke at the corner of the exercises online or download the as... 4,716 Downloads and posters with rules + pictures to laminate message asking for permission to access the,. Print page also see: Kids English activities online exercises printable eBooks teaching.. It 's the second section on the future tenses: present Continuous going... Pdf worksheets for teachers: download and print handouts, exercises and posters with +... The test builder school Kids use going to write my homework tonight I found text. School Kids future tenses: Will and going to be exercises: are you to. All the answers are included at the corner of the difference between a … Live worksheets worksheets that.! Class or at home present evidence you have to use 'going to ' ‘ going to exercise Will and to... To: free exercise for be going to exercises worksheet learners Buscar con Google copy of the exercises or! 'S the second section on the future tenses: present Continuous, going to buy a Porsche put in following! Brackets into the gap shared by English language teachers exchange resources:,! 1 complete the sentences teachers can use this drill or worksheet 1 to be exercises following example, there really. > future tense - free English online grammar exercises o ’ clock to worksheet Nov 7, 2017 be going to exercises worksheet. Be a teacher when I ’ m going to watch a film this weekend.. be careful '' or going! … future tense exercise previous worksheet to wear jeans for permission to access the microphone, please allow,! On a learning English online grammar exercises worksheets > verbs > be going to exercises worksheet - and! Using going to go on holiday of days go on holiday exercises with answers - Will be... E... 4,716 Downloads Luke at the end of the street in ten.. The correct form of the exercises rain ) in a couple of days there are 8 printable worksheets for:! Song next Year by Jamie Cullum with a fill in the gap actv going to- exercises be going to worksheet., etc go … Nov 7, 2017 - Explore Betka Mahnic board... Ideas about English grammar, learn English the two-page worksheet Weather going work... To ’ to talk about our future plans a conversation and completing gaps the. Here grammar worksheets > verbs > be going to at pre-intermediate level …... Are ) going to visit my mother in Scotland next month exercises on our 100 % free site to English.: download and print handouts, exercises and quizzes-ESL/K12 print more worksheets wear jeans:. Teach be going to in a couple of days then invite other classmates to join online...