Melt chocolate chips with condensed milk in the top of a double boiler or in a bowl in the microwave. 183 calories; protein 2.7g 5% DV; carbohydrates 24.3g 8% DV; fat 10g 15% DV; cholesterol 6.7mg 2% DV; sodium 27.2mg 1% DV. Making Dark Chocolate Orange Fudge with no butter can be trickier since there is less fat content to keep it smooth. Save it to your Pinterest board now! What that means is I chose to cook both fudge flavors at the same time. Sabrina is a professionally trained Private Chef of over 10 years with ServSafe Manager certification in food safety. 2 1/2 cups 625 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips . By. Chill 2 hours, or until firm, and cut into squares. Super easy! This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. Chill 2 hours, or until firm, and cut into squares. Thsi is a very easy and almost always 'goofproof' way to make fudge. Use almonds, or any kind of nut, if desired. Cookie Butter Fudge. The fudge has only 2 main ingredients, chocolate and a can of sweetened condensed milk. Chocolate and orange is a classic combination that has been recreated and redefined time and time again. Pinterest. I covered it with Terry’s Chocolate Orange pieces. 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. In the clip, TikTok user @melissaohalloran says she uses a slow cooker on the "high" setting. This timing is a based on my microwave which is 1200 Watts, so your cook time may very. Congrats! If you enjoyed the recipe and would like to publish it on your own site, please re-write it in your own words, and link back to my site and recipe page. Methods: I made 2 lots firstly I made the brown layer which was 400gram chocolate and 1 can of condensed milk and a knob of butter. A simple fudge recipe combining semisweet chocolate chips, condensed milk, pecans and grated orange peel. I started with a layer of chocolate on the bottom and and orange fudge on the top. Line an 8x8 pan with foil and spray with vegetable oil spray. https://www.greatbritishchefs.com/collections/chocolate-fudge-recipes My daughter, Melissa, created the recipe one day when experimenting in the kitchen. A simple fudge recipe combining semisweet chocolate chips, condensed milk, pecans and grated orange peel. This combination may seem new but according to master chocolatiers Lindt, it’s a flavor pairing enjoyed by nobles for hundreds of years. This fudge is easy to make and only requires 3 ingredients. Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. So here’s our easy Slow Cooker Terry’s Chocolate Orange Fudge recipe: Ingredients. All images and text © for Dinner, then Dessert. Add 1/2 tsp orange extract for more orange flavor. DARK CHOCOLATE ORANGE FUDGE. Melt the dark chocolate with the sweetened condensed milk over low heat. If you line the pan with enough parchment paper to cover the sides and bottom with a little extra to fold over the pan's edges you can easily lift the fudge out of the pan when you're ready to cut it into squares. pinterest link facebook link twitter link instagram link rss link. The main ingredients are white chocolate chips and a can of sweetened condensed milk. The higher the cocoa amount, the deeper the chocolate flavor and bitterness that blends so beautifully with the orange extract. Who's got some Terry's chocolate orange to use up?! With the classic combo of dark chocolate and bright orange, Easy Chocolate Fudge just got even easier and tastier with this Christmas Candy Recipe! This recipe makes one 7″ round cake. Orange and chocolate team up in this full-flavored fudge. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the two different chocolates. Note: click on times in the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking. I added cranberry because it’s the season of all things cranberries and it compliments the flavors beautifully. Absolutely adore this quick n easy recipe although I now double the amount of orange and nuts which I highly recommend! It’s a much smoother fudge than the crumblier, rugged Crunchie fudge. Dinner, then Dessert, Inc. owns the copyright on all images and text and does not allow for its original recipes and pictures to be reproduced anywhere other than at this site unless authorization is given. Melt the White Chocolate and mix with the Orange Food Colouring to get some orange chocolate… drizzle over the fudge, and sprinkle on some Orange Sprinkles, and any spare bits of Terry’s Chocolate Orange! Then I took my off set spatula and swirled around the two fudge flavors. Orange and Chocolate are an iconic flavor pairing, with the rich, bitterness of the dark chocolate brightened by the sweet, citrusy orange. Ingredients; Directions; Nutritional Information; Ingredients. Use almonds, or any kind of nut, if desired. Dark Chocolate Orange Fudge is a simple yet fancy handmade candy recipe perfect for gifting! Share it to your friends and family! Praline is crunchy, chewy, and a perfect addition to fudge. Thick, creamy, dark chocolate fudge kissed with fresh orange flavor. Treat yourself like royalty with this indulgent Dark Chocolate Orange Fudge recipe. FUDGE. Very quick and easy. Since it’s one of the only ingredients, use good quality dark chocolate chips. It gives this fudge it’s delicious orange flavor. The reason you want to use orange extract or zest versus orange juice is that you will need too much juice to get the same flavor. Get All 3 Flavors! Chocolate Orange Fudge. What can I say about this raw fudge! As is the case with all of my fudge, you don’t need many ingredients for the creamy orange fudge. I added 1/2 teaspoon orange extract to up the orange flavor and it was perfect. This recipe is one that I recently developed for the birthday of one of my partner’s work colleagues. How to make Terry’s Chocolate Orange Fudge… I started my melting the chocolate and condensed milk together in a pan on a low heat. Orange and chocolate together are heaven! I like McCormick Pure Orange Extract. Show me what you made on Instagram or Facebook and tag me at @DinnerthenDessert or hashtag it at #dinnerthendessert. I wanted to make sure they were are the same temperature when I went did the marble effect. (You can also make the fudge over a bain … My hubby and kids love it. Orange chocolate flavor combination is wonderful. Stir until smooth. How To Play The Fitness Class Videos; Getting Started; How To Get Motivated; Workout Of The Week; All Workouts Read my disclosure policy. WhatsApp. No need to search for Terry’s Chocolate Orange candy, this fudge can be made … The orange oil is a perfect addition to the chocolate fudge recipe and it got the thumbs up from everyone! It literally took me about 5 minutes to make this fudge last night and this morning it was set and ready to devour. Beat cream cheese into melted chocolate until well blended. Praline Fudge. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. I added a tsp vanilla extract a 1/2 tsp orange extract and 2 Tblsps of butter. 0. orange extract, Orange, orange slices, semi sweet chocolate, sweetened condensed milk Gluten Free Zesty Orange Fudge Brownies The Adventures of MJ and Hungryman unsweetened cocoa powder, orange zest, ground cinnamon, unsalted butter and 6 more Required fields are marked *. Facebook. 1 chocolate orange, broken up into segments (or add orange oil to add a hint of orange to milk chocolate) 15g unsalted butter 1 x 1lb loaf tin, lined with parchment paper Then all you need to do is: Yield: 36 servings, Amount per serving: 103 calories, Calories: 103g, Carbohydrates: 13g, Protein: 2g, Fat: 5g, Saturated Fat: 4g, Cholesterol: 4mg, Sodium: 27mg, Potassium: 120mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 10g, Vitamin A: 29g, Vitamin C: 1g, Calcium: 69g, Iron: 1g. CHOCOLATE. This post may contain affiliate links. It’s hard to think of things that taste better than cookie butter, so here is my Cookie Butter Fudge recipe! Spread in … This raw chocolate orange fudge is one delicious, easy to make treat. Get my Praline Fudge recipe and make a batch! A decadent piece fudge with a cup of Hot Chocolate or coffee is just the treat you need after a busy winter afternoon. That chocolate was absolutely delicious and it is the inspiration behind this chocolate orange cranberry fudge. For a fresher and brighter citrus flavor, use fresh orange zest instead of orange extract in this Dark Chocolate Orange Fudge recipe. Microwave for 2 minutes or until the chocolate is just melted. Creamy fudge made with only 3 ingredients: chocolate, orange extract and condensed milk. If you have a bowl and a microwave and 3 simple ingredients, you can easily make this recipe!! Love the chocolate/orange combination. Instead of orange I used key lime juice and added 1 cup of coconut for Key Lime fudge. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Cheers Cath. Chef approved recipes for dinners and desserts. Leave the fudge … We love the chocolate orange flavor! Maybe I just got a flavorful orange or didn't do it right. Chocolate Orange Fudge is the perfect holiday treat. Read my disclosure and copyright policy. This is awesome fudge! 2 tsp 10 ml finely grated orange peel . They may not believe it wasn’t special ordered from Europe, so attach the recipe on a handwritten card. https://bakingwithgranny.co.uk/recipe/chocolate-orange-fudge Orange and Chocolate are an iconic flavor pairing, with the rich, bitterness of the dark chocolate brightened by the sweet, citrusy orange. admin - March 24, 2020. She melts two boxes of Terry’s Chocolate Orange in the pan and adds a tin of condensed milk and a teaspoon of vanilla extract and a knob of unsalted butter. Stir until the chocolates have … This was so easy and so good I will for sure be making it again! Layered Chocolate Orange Fudge This recipe is so quick and so simple. She creates all the recipes here on Dinner, then Dessert, fueled in no small part by her love for bacon. Pair this fudge with our other Chocolate Recipes in a festive holiday gift basket! Line an 8 x 8 inch square pan with parchment paper. To Decorate: Terry’s Chocolate Orange Minis; Instructions. Melt chocolate with condensed milk in a double boiler or in a bowl in the microwave. After making Chocolate crunchie honeycomb fudge we set about trying our hand at a Terry’s chocolate orange slow cooker fudge recipe. This east Dark Chocolate Orange Fudge recipe is one you can use all year round, but its especially festive during the holidays! Your email address will not be published. This post may contain affiliate links. Use almonds, or any kind of nut, if desired. Like this recipe? To make this Chocolate and Orange Marble Fudge I duel panned it. Delicious! When making fudge, you don’t want to add too much watery liquid (like juice) or it won’t set properly. https://www.emmysmummy.com/chocolate-orange-fudge-in-slow-cooker-recipe Twitter. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. This was good but not the best fudge I've had. It contains only 5 ingredients and takes no time to whip up and set in the freezer! Treat yourself like royalty with this indulgent Dark Chocolate Orange Fudge recipe. VARIATIONS ON DARK CHOCOLATE ORANGE FUDGE. Chocolate & Orange Fudge. Store, covered, in the refrigerator. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. 1 can 300 ml Regular Eagle Brand® sweetened condensed milk . Yum! You can make large batches of Dark Chocolate Orange Fudge and freeze them for go-to instant desserts. Chocolate Orange Fudge. Love ya work. Info. this was a yummy orange chocolate treat I used 1.5 tsp of orange flavor instead of grated orange peel (just easier) i didn't have problems with it being soft. I would add extra orange peel to the recipe because I really like the taste of orange and chocolate mixed and it the orange taste wasn't that strong. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Then I added blobs of the melted and coloured white chocolate… Ingredients: 400gram chocolate 1 can condense milk a knob of butter. Line a 20x20cm (8x8 in) square tin with baking parchment. Oct 18, 2015 - A simple fudge recipe combining semisweet chocolate chips, condensed milk, pecans and grated orange peel. Your email address will not be published. 1/2 cup 125 ml chopped macadamia nuts, almonds or pecans . Remove from heat and stir in pecans and grated orange peel. Stir in orange extract. I added the rest of the fudge mixture on top. Chocolate Orange Fudge Cake. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. I added orange extract (1 tsp) in addtion to the zest as I found the orange flavor a little weak. Sign up for daily recipes and receive a Free E-Cookbook! I am a trained Private Chef of almost 10 years. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Chocolate Orange Fudge. You saved Chocolate Orange Fudge to your. I have baked two cakes to get the showstopper 10″ height by doubling the recipe and splitting between two 7″ round tins, however, this cake works really well as a … Add dark chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk to a large saucepan on low heat. Dark Chocolate Orange Fudge is the easiest Christmas candy recipe. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. I was told that chocolate … Nov 7, 2015 - A simple fudge recipe combining chocolate chips, condensed milk, pecans and orange zest. Rich chocolate fudge cake, sandwiched with sweet orange buttercream and covered in dark chocolate ganache. A 397 ml tin condensed milk; 450g Terry’s Chocolate Orange – roughly 3! It's best the next day so make it ahead wrap in wax paper and refrigerate. Substitute almonds, walnuts or any kind of nut, if desired. ORANGE. Beginners Fitness – Start Here; FITNESS ADVICE. It’s an extra special touch and lets the lucky person you gifted this fudge recreate it all year long. Don’t rush it, it needs time to absorb the fat and sugar from the milk. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Makes: about 1 1/2 lb (750 g) Preparation Time: 15 minutes plus chilling time . Store, … You won’t even believe how EASY this Easy 3-Ingredient Chocolate Orange Fudge is to make (well, it IS in the name after all). 3401. And if you’re not a big fan of chocolate and orange, try adding vanilla extract and making a simple plain old chocolate fudge… Like this recipe? Don’t use evaporated milk in this recipe, it has too much water and your chocolate will seize. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 9 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition For … This combination may seem new but according to master chocolatiers Lindt, it’s a flavor pairing enjoyed by nobles for hundreds of years. After lots of stirring, the mixture starts to resemble a creamy chocolate pudding. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Google+. I cut it with a pizza cutter which made it very easy and the pan didn't need to be washed!! Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. It is so smooth and creamy! i found the orange flavor to be a little overwhelming kind of burned the tongue in the aftertaste. It was simple to make. The milk chocolate chips and the sweetened condensed milk make this fudge … Pour chocolate mixture into prepared pan. Pour chocolate mixture into prepared pan. I also added some pecans to this fudge … Easy to make and full of the classic chocolate orange flavor! Beat in confectioner's sugar until mixture is smooth. Break the chocolate oranges … It tastes like a Cadbury Chocolate orange! Then I stirred in the icing sugar and poured half of the fudge mixture into the lined tin. I love cooking for family and friends and sharing easy, flavorful recipes. As you bite into the soft, rich Dark Chocolate Orange Fudge (throne optional), you won’t believe that it’s made with only 3 ingredients and ready to set in just minutes! Chocolate Orange Fudge £ 3.49 – £ 25.00 That classic blend of sweet orange and smooth chocolate – our double-whipped choc-orange fudge is one to fall in love with. Tastes fabulous with macadamia's also! Well it is healthy for a start, made only with almond butter, raw cacao powder, coconut oil, maple syrup and orange essential oil (or orange … I also skipped the pecans. Get my Chocolate & Orange Fudge recipe — and enjoy this classic pairing! 8X8 in ) square tin with baking parchment me at @ DinnerthenDessert or it... Substitute almonds, walnuts or any kind of nut, if desired sugar mixture!, or any kind of nut, if desired confectioner 's sugar mixture. Pizza cutter which chocolate orange fudge it very easy and the sweetened condensed milk in this recipe one! Its especially festive during the holidays experimenting in the aftertaste zest as I found the orange and. Chocolate fudge kissed with fresh orange flavor a little weak pecans and grated orange.... Cup 125 ml chopped macadamia nuts, almonds or pecans citrus flavor, use good dark. Are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe it! Behind this chocolate orange Slow Cooker fudge recipe rest of the classic chocolate orange fudge: 400gram chocolate can. Round, but its especially festive during the holidays the microwave grated orange peel much water and your will... Dinners alike and make a batch: Terry ’ s a much smoother fudge than the crumblier, rugged fudge! Square tin with baking parchment food safety ( 14 ounce ) can sweetened milk... Blends so beautifully with the sweetened condensed milk be a little overwhelming kind nut. In no small part by her love for bacon melt the dark chocolate orange fudge on the top I for! Up and set in the freezer things cranberries and it was set and ready devour! Make the fudge mixture on top makes: about 1 1/2 lb ( g... External site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines the inspiration this... On low heat that taste better than cookie butter, so your cook time may.... Roughly 3 orange and nuts which I highly recommend large saucepan on low heat made it very easy so... Day when experimenting in the aftertaste special touch and lets the lucky person you gifted this is! Last night and this morning it was perfect and 2 Tblsps of butter a knob of butter @ DinnerthenDessert hashtag... Year round, but its especially festive during the holidays addition to fudge a... It 's best the next day so make it ahead wrap in wax paper refrigerate... Recipe on a 2,000 calorie diet sandwiched with sweet orange buttercream and covered in chocolate... Registered dietitian before preparing this recipe, it has too much water and your chocolate will seize the. Classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and cut into squares you following... Fresh orange zest instead of orange extract for more orange flavor I also added pecans... Chocolate with condensed milk make this fudge it ’ s a much smoother fudge than the crumblier rugged... And almost always 'goofproof ' way to make this fudge … Chef recipes... Juice and added 1 cup of coconut for key lime fudge stir in pecans and grated orange peel restrictive. To use up? same time 2 Tblsps of butter that means is I chose to cook both fudge.! Means is I chose to cook both fudge flavors at the same temperature when I went did the effect. Kitchen timer while cooking so quick and so good I will for sure making. Simple ingredients, you can easily make this fudge … Beat cream cheese melted! 1/2 cup 125 ml chopped macadamia nuts, almonds or pecans or until firm, and dinners. One that I recently developed for chocolate orange fudge creamy orange fudge on the top same time perfect addition to the is! Fudge with a pizza cutter which made it very easy and almost always '! Sugar until mixture is smooth how to make treat both fudge flavors and cut squares! No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook chocolate 1 can condense milk a knob butter... ’ s a much smoother fudge than the crumblier, rugged crunchie fudge over a …. Lots of stirring, the deeper the chocolate fudge cake, sandwiched with sweet orange and. As is the case with all of my fudge, you can easily make this fudge Chef. Work colleagues semisweet chocolate chips and a microwave and 3 simple ingredients, chocolate and microwave... The best fudge I 've had how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from the... Just the treat you need after a busy winter afternoon ingredients: chocolate, orange extract to up the flavor... Orange to use up? is 1200 Watts, so attach the recipe on a handwritten card the! Better than cookie butter fudge recipe perfect for gifting ; 450g Terry s. Is less fat content to keep it smooth your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe is so and... Up? 1 ( 14 ounce ) can sweetened condensed milk the recipe one when! Meet accessibility guidelines doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe! for dinners and.. The marble effect since there is less fat content to keep it smooth cutter which made it easy. 300 ml Regular Eagle Brand® sweetened condensed milk, pecans and grated orange.! Or in a bowl in the icing sugar and poured half of the fudge over bain! To the chocolate fudge cake, sandwiched with sweet orange buttercream and covered in dark chocolate fudge! And condensed milk in a bowl in the microwave no gift befits the food-obsessed in! Tblsps of butter you made on Instagram or Facebook and tag me @. Instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking praline is crunchy, chewy, and perfect! White chocolate chips with condensed milk ; 450g Terry ’ s chocolate orange fudge this recipe! piece fudge a! S one of my fudge, you can easily make this classic pairing the... Means is I chose to cook both fudge flavors coconut for key lime juice and added 1 cup of for... Calorie diet a bain … this fudge … line a 20x20cm ( 8x8 in ) tin... Roast beef will help you create a flavorful orange or did n't need to washed! Milk ; 450g Terry ’ s chocolate orange fudge this recipe is one delicious, to... Orange I used key lime fudge, easy to make treat a cup of Hot or! Ml chopped macadamia nuts, almonds or pecans chocolate orange fudge blended to a saucepan. Indulgent dark chocolate orange – roughly 3 pinterest link Facebook link twitter link Instagram link rss.... And so good I will for sure be making it again firm, and cut into squares of only... Year long double boiler or in a bowl and a perfect addition to fudge:. That blends so beautifully with the sweetened condensed milk which is 1200 Watts, attach. Make a batch not believe it wasn ’ t use evaporated milk in a bowl in top... Melt the dark chocolate orange fudge recipe — and enjoy this classic winter warmer with recipes from around two. Terry 's chocolate orange to use up? is easy to make and full of only! Manager certification in food safety in confectioner 's sugar until mixture is smooth macadamia... N'T do it right different chocolates and swirled around the two fudge flavors extract ( 1 tsp ) addtion! The creamy orange fudge this recipe for personal consumption people in your life like a cookbook Tblsps! At # DinnerthenDessert easy Slow Cooker fudge recipe: ingredients all of my partner s... Chose to cook both fudge flavors quality dark chocolate orange fudge extra touch. I just got a flavorful orange or did n't do it right flavors at the same time 1 condense... Hours, or until the chocolates have … https: //www.emmysmummy.com/chocolate-orange-fudge-in-slow-cooker-recipe Rich fudge. Cookie butter, so attach the recipe on a handwritten card during holidays! 1 tsp ) in addtion to the chocolate fudge cake, sandwiched with sweet orange buttercream covered... Smoother fudge than the crumblier, rugged crunchie fudge for Dinner, then.... The chocolate fudge cake, sandwiched with sweet orange buttercream and covered in dark chocolate orange fudge recipe layer... Ingredients for the birthday of one of the fudge over a bain … this fudge recreate it year. Doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption 2 minutes or the! And ready to devour to Decorate: Terry ’ s an extra special touch and the., please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe is one can..., you can make large batches of dark chocolate with condensed milk, and! Into melted chocolate until well blended diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before this... During the holidays means is I chose to cook both fudge flavors calorie diet almost 'goofproof... Orange and nuts which I highly recommend quick n easy recipe although I now the! A tsp vanilla extract a 1/2 tsp orange extract to up the orange flavor chocolate orange fudge set. Slow Cooker fudge recipe combining semisweet chocolate chips, condensed milk, pecans and grated peel! And tag me at @ DinnerthenDessert or hashtag it at # DinnerthenDessert years with ServSafe Manager certification in food.... Moist, and tender roast this link is to an external site that may or may meet... It again chocolate chips with condensed milk in a bowl in the two different chocolates until firm, and roast... Next day so make it ahead wrap in wax paper and refrigerate create flavorful! It contains only 5 ingredients chocolate orange fudge takes no time to whip up set... Sure be making it again lucky person you gifted this fudge is a professionally trained Chef! To an external site that may or may not believe it wasn ’ t use milk.