Style: BK023Pattern Name: Cooler Verified Purchase. XPG Spectrix RBG modules fit just about perfectly with no more room. Please activate them. L’ensemble se pare donc d’un ventilateur Silent Wings en 135 mm. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Just last month, we had a chance to take a look at the be quiet! First up is the single-tower Dark Rock 4, which stands 159.4 mm tall with a total depth of 96.3 mm (73 mm heatsink) and a width of 136 mm. Dark Rock Pro 4 is equipped with seven advanced technology 6mm copper heat pipes that maximize the heat conductance. That is a shame too, because I like the look of the Dark Rock 4, and the Dark Rock Slim is a great idea to resolve the RAM clearance risks. These cookies help us provide you with the best online experience, to continually improve our website and present you with offers that are tailored for you. The Dark Rock Pro 4 CPU cooler does not disappoint, rocking enough fan and heatsink to … you want the pro for memory clearance issues, even then with very tall memory you will have to bend it a little to accommodate very tall memory or remove the heat spreader from the memory. renouvelle son offre de ventirad haut de gamme avec l’arrivée des Dark Rock Pro 4 … Cookies help us deliver our Services. Dark Rock 4, test complet Auteur : Jérôme Gianoli Dans Refroidissement 11/04/2018 2 commentaires Be Quiet! The special black coating with ceramic particles makes a perfect transfer of heat possible. Dark Rock 4, BK021, 200W TDP, CPU Cooler at Amazon.com. ❯ Information about the use and rejecting of cookies. Le Dark Rock 4 de Be Quiet! est la nouvelle itération du constructeur Allemande de son fer de lance en matière de ventirad. I had purchased my ram before … The pro version is only 2-3db louder. So yeah does someone know that? You can conveniently install the cooler on the motherboard from above. SINGLE-TOWER LAYOUT Powerful cooling for your components. product in the shop of the particular supplier: You can find further partners, who you can buy be quiet! The mounting kit for the Dark Rock 4 cooler is completely black, perfectly matching the black design of the cooler itself. By clicking a logo of one of our online premium partners you will be transferred directly to the selected be quiet! Dark Rock 4. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Your rams are 34.24mm and the clearance from the bottom of the fan to the bottom of the heatsink is only 23.15mm. ... 5.0 out of 5 stars Dark Rock Pro TR4 threadripper ram clearance. Perfect for overclocked systems and demanding workstations. top-flow model is black nickel plated and has been equipped with a high-quality top cover made of brushed aluminum. Dark Rock 4 is equipped with six advanced technology 6mm copper heat pipes that maximize the heat conductance. My main requirements was air cooler and ram clearance. Buy be quiet! It is also possible to add another 120mm fan for even better cooling. We review another be quiet! two silent Wings PWM fans feature advanced fluid-dynamic bearings and smooth 6-Pole motors funnel-shaped frame of the front silent Wings 3 fan provides extremely high Air pressure achieves only 24.3Db(a) at maximum fan speed … Dark Rock Pro 4 | 32 Go DDR4 RAM | 500 Go 970 Evo NVMe SSD + 2000 Go Disque Dur Windows 10. The Noctua NH-D15 surprisingly has way more clearance. I had a tough time installing the Dark Rock Pro 3, and clearance was an issue as well. In addition, the ends of the heat pipes are capped to give the cooler an attractive look. A première vue, pas de grands changements avec cette version 4 par rapport au Dark Rock Pro 3 … Nous sommes en présence d’un mastodonte double tours embarquant 2 ventilateurs dont un qui prend toujours place au sein de ces tours. Excellent for overclocked systems and demanding workstations. Dark Rock PRO 4 Mon problème est que ce radiateur n'accepte que les rams low profile (merci au pote dealabiens qui me l'a signalé ! Which ram fit under the Dark Rock Pro3? Even at 100% PWM fan speed noise is an insignificant 21.4dB(A), Achieving an incredible performance-to-noise ratio, The core features that result in high-end cooling, Overall dimensions without mounting material (L x W x H), (mm), 1200 / 1150 / 1151 / 1155 / 1156 / 1366 / 2011(-3) Square ILM / 2066, Dimensions, shipping box (L x W x H), (mm), Virtually inaudible Silent Wings 135mm PWM fan, Achieves only 21.4dB(A) at maximum fan speed, Airflow-optimized, wave-contoured cooling fins, Easily installable black installation kit can be mounted from above, Supports an additional 120mm fan; clips are included in scope of delivery, Brushed aluminum top cover with diamond cut finish, German product conception, design and quality control. Review be quiet! The pro version is only 2-3db louder. Reviewed in the United States on June 8, 2019. Unité Centrale, Win 10 . Features: - Two Silent Wings PWM fans feature advanced fluid-dynamic bearings and smooth 6-pole motors - Funnel-shaped frame of the front Silent Wings 3 fan provides extremely high air pressure - Achieves only 24.3dB(A) at maximum fan speed - Seven high-performance copper heat pipes provide maximal heat conductance Mortal Kombat 11 (Nintendo Switch) Sedatech PC Pro Gamer AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8X 3.6Ghz, Geforce RTX 2080 Super 8Go, 64Go RAM DDR4, 1To SSD NVMe M.2 PCIe, 3To HDD, USB 3.1. So you think I should just get the pro version and dont even bother trying it out? ECHTPower 20 en 1 Kits Accessoires pour Nintendo Switch- Housse, Protection Écran, Volants, … Removing them will end up scratching the paint … My RAM is pretty standard in height and I have close to 10mm left. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the techsupport community, Stumped on a Tech problem? met en avant le silence de son refroidissement qu’il qualifie de “pratiquement inaudible”. By clicking on the „Accept“ button, you agree to the use of cookies. I'm wondering if anyone has any compatibility experiences with the Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4 and Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro (51mm tall) ram. Your rams are 34.24mm and the clearance from the bottom of the fan to the bottom of the heatsink is only 23.15mm. The new be quiet! This worked perfectly. No compromise in silence and performance for overclocked systems and demanding graphics applications! But not all that glitters is gold. You cannot proceed without functionality cookies. Armed with totally black looks and a very silent fan, the new Dark Rock 4 might be able to impress you. I have the Pro 4 which is very similar. Decoupled fan mounting with vibration-isolating elements on the heat sink. Oct 7, 2018 @ 8:32am Unless you have some crazy high-profile RAM it will fit just fine. * PC Games Hardware (2006-2019), GfK (2007-2020). They've made these worse by making them near impossible to remove once seated. The compact single-tower design achieves excellent heat dissipation in small spaces. Dark Rock Pro 4 Il est gros, il est noir et beau, voici le Dark Rock Pro 4 de be quiet! I could of course just go with the Dark Rock 4 Pro but I dont really want to if I don't have to because it's a bit louder and more expensive. In terms of memory clearance, Dark Rock TF frees up the outer slots which most users will make use of, the inner slots may come into contact with the lower fan but the kit would need to exceed 6cm of clearance. In fact, we were sent said cooler as soon as it was released and even before retail stock was available. Dark Rock Pro 4 CPU Cooler. Dark Rock PRO 4 Dual rad & dual fans and still extraordinary silent . Airflow-optimized, wave-contoured cooling fins with small dots on their surfaces increase the air circulation. I want to buy the Dark Rock 4 CPU cooler and I need to know if it will fit with my 4 sticks of HyperX Fury DDR4 Ram. Though Dark Rock Pro 4 is a good-looking piece of kit, it's still a large item and conceals most of the area around the CPU socket - on an Asus ROG Maximus X … - Fan mounting clips. Dark Rock Pro 4. With Dark Rock TF installed, the cooler looks stunning on our GIGABYTE motherboard. Dark Rock 4 Air Cooler featuring Six 6mm Copper Heat Pipes, 1 x 135mm Silent Wings PWM Fan, Nine Airflow-Optimized Blades, Vibration-Isolating Elements, Six-Pole Motor, Fluid-Dynamic Bearing, Wave-Contoured Cooling Fins, 10.5 / 15.6 / 21.4 dBA of Noise, Cooling Capacity: 200W TDP, Supports Intel & AMD Sockets. It goes without saying that be quiet! is best known for high-quality and silent PC components. . Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Bien évidemment, be quiet! Airflow-optimized, wave-contoured cooling fins with small dots on their surfaces increase the air circulation. hey i was thinking of buying a dark rock pro 3 for my i5 6600k cpu on my gigabyte designare z170 mobo but i wasent sure if my ram would have enough clearance to, well you know be ram, the ram i have is gskill ripjaws 4. would be grateful for any tips or answers. For more information about the use of cookies or to change your settings please click on „Information about the use and rejecting of cookies“. The Silent Wings 135mm PWM fan features nine airflow-optimized fan blades, a six-pole motor for less vibration and a durable fluid-dynamic bearing. Un haut de gamme qui propose plusieurs références : le Dark Rock 4 en simple tour, le Dark Rock Pro 4 en double tour et le Dark Rock TF ou top flow. The brushed aluminum top cover with its diamond cut finish adds a touch of elegance to this high-end cooler. Au menu de cette nouvelle version, plus de performances, un montage facilité tout cela dans un silence de fonctionnement toujours aussi impeccable avec un SilentWings 135mm. ), j'ai regardé sur les forums, je vois que cela dépend de la hauteur de la ram et de l'emplacement des slots mémoires sur la carte mère. I would really like this cooler but I can't afford to buy another 32gb of ram just for the cooler to have enough clearance. DOUBLE-TOWER LAYOUT Powerful cooling for your components. Dark Rock Pro 4 offers immense cooling performance of 250W TDP and virtually inaudible operation. We test and review the be quiet! The special black coating with ceramic particles makes a perfect transfer of heat possible. The be quiet! Can the next generation of be quiet! Dark Rock 4 provides an impressive rating of 200W TDP and achieves low temperatures even during periods of peak CPU performance. HyperX Fury heatsinks are among the shortest and should present no problem clearing any CPU heatsink. Dark Rock 4 is equipped with six advanced technology 6mm copper heat pipes that maximize the heat conductance. Be quiet! Dark Rock 4 CPU Cooler. Ask the tech support reddit, and try to help others with their problems as well. Dark Rock Pro 3. More posts from the techsupport community Dark Rock series cooler, this is the PRO 4. https://discord.gg/2EDwzWa, Press J to jump to the feed. 's offering is similar in some respects to the Dark Rock Pro 3. As the Dark Rock TF is part of the high-end cooler line-up of be quiet!, much emphasis is placed on build quality and appearance. Dark Rock 4 offers an extreme cooling performance of 200W TDP and virtually inaudible operation. Dark Rock Pro 4, BK022, 250W TDP, CPU Cooler: Amazon.ca: Computers & Tablets Skip to main content ... - RAM clearance. One fan is pre-installed. The special black coating with ceramic particles makes a perfect transfer of heat possible. Be sure to check out the Discord server, too! Omega. Mainboard is a msi z270 gaming pro carbon Cpu i7 7700k < > Showing 1-15 of 15 comments . In today's review, I will be taking a look at the Dark Rock Pro 4, a dual-fan, dual-tower design like previous Pro offerings. A "High-End" 160mm CPU cooler from be quiet! It features seven Ø6 mm heat pipes and a 135 mm SilentWings fan, and a 120 mm one as well. bequiet.com uses cookies (including from 3rd parties) to collect information about the use of the website by users. The chart makes the Dark Rock Pro 4 look like an average contender, but the reality is that the 56.75-degree result of the stock thermal testing is only 5.25-degrees out of the lead. products from, in the Where to buy section on our website. Airflow-optimized, wave-contoured cooling fins with small dots on their surfaces increase the air circulation.