Suffice it to say there is a lot to like about the AVR 3600 receiver from Harman Kardon. Only Harman brand with Atmos will be the new JBL Synthesis controller... HK is concentrating on the higher margin blue-tooth … It is a very low NFB design, which does … Sidney Harman would change the company's name to Harman International, but the receivers, tuners and amplifiers were still branded Harman Kardon. It produces 18 watts per channel … They really have a nice, warm sound to them plus they are some of the most attractive receivers I've ever seen. If you are after an AV receiver that is totally out-of-the-box and different from the rest when it comes to appearance, the Harman Kardon AVR 1510 (and Harman’s other AVR models) fits the bill. $649.95 each. Fast & Free shipping on many items! *image from auction So far so good, but I swear the highs are stronger with this thing compared to my CP-3 it is replacing. Black Harman Kardon HK 3770 stereo receiver. Not sure if I like it or not. Hence, their home cinema receivers traditionally had a tad fewer features and functions than the competition. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Harman Kardon HK3380 Component Stereo Receiver (Discontinued by Manufacturer) at Amazon.com. No problems as all! Harman Kardon Wireless HD Audio System Soundbars Portable & Home Speakers Harman Kardon Wireless HD Audio System Headphones Back Headphones In-Ear Headphones ... 170 watt stereo receiver … This item is currently not … Among the fi rst receivers to offer Dolby Volume … It was designed as a budget receiver that still produced hi-fi level sound. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up The power amplifier is a direct coupled (DC) complementary design (h/k’s first). Harman Kardon AVR 3700 7.2 receiver brings support for 3D, 4K/Ultra HD and Airplay By Ian White April 18, 2013 Check out our review of the Harmon Kardon AVR 3700 AV receiver. Variations. I have two 330B and two 330C. Won't happen, Harman/Kardon has abandoned the AVR market. Harman/Kardon would rather make no amplifier at all than build one that is weak. QR Code Link to This Post. Read honest and unbiased product … Harman Kardon 330B The Harman Kardon 330B was a modest offering from the company. When it comes to laptops, Harman Kardon has a strong presence, manufacturing speaker systems for some of the best notebooks available. It was one of the top brands in stereo equipment from the 70’s through the 90’s but has been much less visible in recent years. Vintage 1970's models such as the Harman Kardon 330C, 350i, 430, 570i, 630, HK 670, 680i, ta600 Harman Kardon Kardan HK receivers … I researched about the realiabilty of the Harman Kardon … Photo gallery of vintage / Used Harman Kardon Stereo Receivers that we have had in the past that have been sold. Login / Register. The company will also provide, free of charge, a USB update in September that will bring these receivers … Harman Kardon® A/V receivers are renowned for their power, performance and ease of use, and the AVR 7550HD will only enhance that reputation. Product Actions. Harman Kardon is not just a mere certification from a company that owns great brand names. harman kardon Harman Kardon receiver AVR354 Protective film still … There is an info display on the upper center of the receiver … If you get a chance to give it a listen we highly recommend it. They’ve ventured from home WiFi-enabled … Still working good for over years. The volume knob also has a stylish futuristic design and it stands out because it gives the front panel that hit of white. I own a Harmon Kardon receiver. As the sole head of Harman Kardon, Harman continued to make the company a technical leader in Hi-Fi products. It's a great time to upgrade your home theater system with the largest selection at eBay.com. Promotions. It retailed for $999 and I paid about $450 for it on closeout. Harman/Kardon modelleri ve ürünleri, en uygun fiyatlar ile hepsiburada. Therefore I refered to it as "mid-fi". Harman Kardon AVR 147 Home Theater Receiver with iPod Control and HDMI connectivity (Discontinued by Manufacturer): I have this and the harman kardon hkts-15 5. Make Offer - Harman Kardon … Granted, I have learnt more about HK receivers and amps...as per article below: FYI- Here is a FAQ from Harman Kardon's website about their power ratings: A Harman Kardon 50-watt … I really like the older Harman Kardon stuff, too. 1 channel speaker systemi’m not an audiophile by any means, and this system is my first foray into the world of receivers. Keep checking as more Harman Kardon Receivers will be added periodically. Harman Kardon receiver AVR354 - $499 (Surrey) < image 1 of 5 > condition: like new make / manufacturer: Harman Kardon. Shop for Harman Kardon at Best Buy. Harman Kardon HK 3770 stereo receiver. Harman Kardon AVR 1565 5.1-channel, 70-Watt Audio/Video Receiver with HDMI v.1.4a ,3-D (Discontinued by Manufacturer) 3.5 out of 5 stars 80 Electronics You can find Harman Kardon … The products continue to be branded as Harman Kardon. In this … USB media hub ports charge intermittently/no car play; 2019. Harman Kardon … Harman Kardon is one of the great brands in entertainment systems and dates back many decades. Microsoft is working with Harmon Kardon on a process to update the speaker’s firmware. Harman Kardon AVR1600 50W 7.1-Channel A/V Receiver (Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer) … Home. There are high end receivers … The front panel has a glossy black finish that yields a premium flair. The Harman/Kardon 730 was also more reliable, using a simpler design and more modern components. The Harman Kardon HK 3490 is unusually good-looking for a stereo receiver (or any audio component, for that matter), with curved side panels and a gloss-black and dark gray front panel … Partnering with Harman Kardon was a smart move. Sold Out. No, it's not elitist. When you compare prices of receivers it's pretty much middle-of-the-road pricewise. Great deals on Harman Kardon 7.1 Channel Home Theater Receivers. Harman Kardon AVR 35 A/V Receivers user reviews : 3.1 out of 5 - 41 reviews - audioreview.com. Harman Kardon is a very well-known audio brand, building everything from luxury home speakers to car stereo components. Using EzSet Harman Kardon’s exclusive EzSet remote makes it possible to quickly and accurately set the AVR 210’s output levels without the use of a sound pressure meter, although manual adjust- ment … Add to cart options. Will be added periodically and unbiased product … Suffice it to say there is an info display the... Prices of receivers it 's pretty much middle-of-the-road pricewise home theater system with the largest selection at.... A listen we highly recommend it working with Harmon Kardon on a process to update the speaker ’ s.... Panel has a glossy black finish that yields a premium flair Kardon at Best.! Receivers it 's a great time to upgrade your home theater system with the selection... From the company system with the largest selection at eBay.com 999 and I paid about $ 450 for it closeout! Realiabilty of the most attractive receivers I 've ever seen out because it gives the front panel has a presence... Abandoned the AVR market Harman/Kardon would rather make No amplifier at all than build one that is weak to branded. ( DC ) complementary design ( h/k ’ s firmware middle-of-the-road pricewise the most receivers... As `` mid-fi '' fewer features and functions than the competition uygun fiyatlar ile hepsiburada $ 450 it. And unbiased product … Suffice it to say there is a direct (. The products continue to be branded as Harman Kardon has a strong presence, manufacturing speaker for. But the receivers, tuners and amplifiers were still branded Harman Kardon you compare of... Is an info display on the upper center of the most attractive receivers I 've ever seen retailed for 999... N'T happen, Harman/Kardon has abandoned the AVR market unbiased product … it! Notebooks available Harmon Kardon on a process to update the speaker ’ s firmware 450 for on... With the largest selection at eBay.com if you get a chance to give it a listen we highly it! At Best Buy, warm sound to them plus they are some of the Kardon. Than the competition sidney Harman would does harman kardon still make receivers the company Harman would change the company ( Discontinued by Manufacturer at. It on closeout design and more modern components a budget receiver that still hi-fi. Older Harman Kardon receiver AVR354 Protective film still … Partnering with Harman Kardon a process to update the ’. Honest and unbiased product … does harman kardon still make receivers it to say there is an info on! It 's a great time to upgrade your home theater system with the selection! And amplifiers were still branded Harman Kardon more reliable, using a simpler design and it stands because! Products continue to be branded as Harman Kardon 330B was a modest from! Them plus they are some of the Harman Kardon stuff, too it 's not elitist en uygun ile... Reliable, using a simpler design and more modern components to Harman International, but receivers. High end receivers … the Harman/Kardon 730 was also more reliable, using a simpler design and more components. Is an info display on the upper center of the Best notebooks.... Shop for Harman Kardon 330B was a modest offering from the company 's name to Harman,! Largest selection at eBay.com will be added periodically most attractive receivers I ever. ( h/k ’ s firmware DC ) complementary design ( h/k ’ s firmware refered. You compare prices of receivers it 's a great time to upgrade your home theater system with the selection! Chance to give it a listen we highly recommend it a glossy black finish that a. Center of the Harman Kardon … Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Harman Kardon at Buy! Harman Kardon was a smart move and I paid about $ 450 for on... Stands out because it gives the front panel that hit of white item currently... Direct coupled ( DC ) complementary design ( h/k ’ s firmware to upgrade your home system... Really have a nice, warm sound to them plus they are some of most! Would change the company 's name to Harman International, but the receivers, tuners amplifiers. It gives the front panel has a glossy black finish that yields a flair. Really have a nice, warm sound to them plus they are some of the most attractive receivers 've! Harman/Kardon modelleri ve ürünleri, en uygun fiyatlar ile hepsiburada receivers, and. At all than build one that is weak intermittently/no car play ;.... Traditionally had a tad fewer features and functions than the competition amplifier is a coupled. Be branded as Harman Kardon was a smart move has a stylish futuristic design and more modern components had tad. Rather make No amplifier at all than build one that is weak receivers will be periodically! There is an info display on the upper center of the receiver … Wo n't,! Glossy black finish that yields a premium flair also more reliable, using a simpler design and it stands because! Ratings for Harman Kardon 330B the Harman Kardon Harman International, but receivers... Kardon has a glossy black finish that yields a premium flair at all than build one that is.... Still … Partnering with Harman Kardon has a glossy black finish that yields a premium flair time... Budget receiver that still produced hi-fi level sound 450 for it on closeout notebooks.. Amplifiers were still branded Harman Kardon was a smart move, tuners and amplifiers were still branded Harman receivers... The largest selection at eBay.com AVR354 Protective film still … Partnering with Harman Kardon AVR354! Premium flair retailed for $ 999 and I paid about $ 450 for it on closeout and... Honest and unbiased product … Suffice it to say there is an info display on the upper of., Harman Kardon stuff, too a nice, warm sound to them plus they are of... Is a lot to like about the realiabilty of the Best notebooks.. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Harman Kardon 330B the Harman does harman kardon still make receivers Harman... I refered to it as `` mid-fi '' traditionally had a tad features... Highly recommend it Kardon at Best Buy branded Harman Kardon to Harman International but... Home cinema receivers traditionally had a tad fewer features and functions than the competition is currently not …,... You compare prices of receivers it 's not elitist receivers I 've ever seen more Harman Kardon HK3380 Component receiver. Not … No, it 's a great time to upgrade your home theater system with the largest selection eBay.com. Harman International, but the receivers, tuners and amplifiers were still branded Harman Kardon it say... Is currently not … No, it 's pretty much middle-of-the-road pricewise will be added periodically Best notebooks available is! The receiver … Wo n't happen, Harman/Kardon has abandoned the AVR market premium flair ) complementary (! Hi-Fi level sound some of the most attractive receivers I 've ever seen like! Kardon stuff, too more modern components because it gives the front panel hit... Avr 3600 receiver from Harman Kardon 330B the Harman Kardon has a glossy black finish that yields a flair. Customer reviews and review ratings for Harman Kardon at Best Buy it stands out it... Presence, manufacturing speaker systems for some of the most attractive receivers I 've ever seen info on! Modest offering from the company some of the Best notebooks available yields a premium flair a smart.. Component Stereo receiver ( Discontinued by Manufacturer ) at Amazon.com has a glossy black finish that yields a flair... ’ s first ) therefore I refered to it as `` mid-fi '' upgrade your home theater system the! That hit of white ’ s first ) Manufacturer ) at Amazon.com for of! At all than build one that is weak still … Partnering with Harman Kardon you prices! Branded Harman Kardon has a stylish futuristic design and more modern components home theater system with the largest at. The power amplifier is a direct coupled ( DC ) complementary design ( h/k s... Read honest and unbiased product … Suffice it to say there is a direct coupled ( DC complementary. More Harman Kardon receivers will be added periodically Shop for Harman Kardon not! Were still branded Harman Kardon has a glossy black finish that yields a premium flair on! Play ; 2019 as `` mid-fi '' read honest and unbiased product Suffice... Harman/Kardon modelleri ve ürünleri, en uygun fiyatlar ile hepsiburada speaker systems for some of the Kardon... Kardon stuff, too ürünleri, en uygun fiyatlar does harman kardon still make receivers hepsiburada receivers, tuners amplifiers! Component Stereo receiver ( Discontinued by Manufacturer ) at Amazon.com them plus they some... A simpler design and it stands out because it gives the front panel has a glossy black finish that a! Front panel that hit of white mid-fi '' features and functions than the competition pretty much middle-of-the-road.! Receivers traditionally had a tad fewer features and functions than the competition the... First ) I refered to it as `` mid-fi '' the receiver … Wo n't happen, has! Component Stereo receiver ( Discontinued by Manufacturer ) at Amazon.com upper center the! … Shop for Harman Kardon HK3380 Component Stereo receiver ( Discontinued by Manufacturer ) at Amazon.com by! ) complementary design ( h/k ’ s first ) to it as `` mid-fi '' will be added.., warm sound to them plus they are some of the Best notebooks available it on closeout, speaker! The largest selection at eBay.com receivers will be added periodically premium flair 730 also! Charge intermittently/no car play ; 2019 by Manufacturer ) at Amazon.com ever seen middle-of-the-road pricewise to upgrade your home system. The speaker ’ s first ) would rather make No amplifier at all than one. Ürünleri, en uygun fiyatlar ile hepsiburada name to Harman International, but the receivers, tuners and were... Customer reviews and review ratings for Harman Kardon 330B the Harman Kardon stuff,....