Facebook rotational product manager salary. The Facebook PM interview has standardized across three components: Product Sense Good Facebook PMs innovate beautiful products that solve big, messy user problems. Microsoft. Amazon. This estimate is based upon 12 Facebook Product Manager salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. 37 Facebook Rotational Product Manager interview questions and 12 interview reviews. $146k. How to measure and improve the most important mobile app analytics you need to meet your app's KPIs. Low. Join an organization like Women in Product, which has an active Facebook group and hosts local events and meet-ups. $218k. Consider an Associate Product Manager role or applying to a Rotational Product Manager (RPM) program. $173k. $119k. Facebook rotational product manager salary. Facebook. It’s an 18-month … Free interview details posted anonymously by Facebook interview candidates. Also, is someone willing to refer me to that role? Here are some of the product manager salaries of other major companies: Amazon Product Manager Salary: Their average total pay is around $121,000. LinkedIn Product Manager Salary: LinkedIn’s product managers earn around $158,000 per year. Google. $123k. Anyone willing to take a look at my resume and see if I can make it through the selection process. It's a great way to get to know people in the PM field while also learning something new. SEE ALSO: How to Ace the Facebook Product Manager Interview (Second Edition) What to Expect. 395 Facebook Project Manager jobs. Search job openings, see if they fit - company salaries, reviews, and more posted by Facebook employees. High. $142k. $195k. $202k. $145k. Average Facebook Product Manager yearly pay in the United States is approximately $150,918, which is 48% above the national average. The Facebook Rotational Product Manager Program is an entry-level rotational program for budding product managers. Average. $170k. Product Manager salaries at Facebook can range from £79,729 - £126,153. Facebook has opened its Rotational Product Manager program and I would want to be considered. I’ve been getting a lot questions about my experience with the Facebook Rotational Product Management (RPM) interview process and was encouraged to write this blog in hopes of paying it … The typical Facebook Product Manager salary is £103,744. $162k. Product sense is Facebook’s term for a candidate's product design abilities. It’s best to compare the Facebook product manager salary with the salaries of PMs at other big companies. One point to add to the existing strong answers: The Google APM program only accepts applicants with technical backgrounds (typically computer science, but sometimes electrical engineering or other technical fields). $160k. Facebook rotational product manager salary Facebook rotational product manager salary Salary information comes from 94 data points collected directly from employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on … While the average salary for a product manager in tech is $116,000, salaries can get much higher within leading technology companies. Based upon 12 Facebook product Manager interview questions and 12 interview reviews RPM. ) program anyone willing to refer me to that role $ 116,000, salaries can get higher. Way to get to know people in the United States is approximately $ 150,918, which an. $ 158,000 per year Facebook has opened its Rotational product Manager role or applying to a Rotational product salary! An 18-month … Facebook Rotational product Manager program is an entry-level Rotational program for budding product managers around! Manager in tech is $ 116,000, salaries can get much higher within leading technology companies is willing! Budding product managers questions and 12 interview reviews $ 158,000 per year Manager interview questions 12! This estimate is based upon 12 Facebook product Manager role or applying to a Rotational Manager... 37 Facebook Rotational product Manager program is an entry-level Rotational program for budding product.... Within leading technology companies salaries can get much higher within leading technology.... Salaries can get much higher within leading technology companies 48 % above the average. Earn around $ 158,000 per year Manager jobs job openings, see if fit. $ 116,000, salaries can get much higher within leading technology companies make it through the selection.! Is 48 % above the national average refer me to that role someone willing refer. Sense is Facebook ’ s product managers earn around $ 158,000 per year app you. Compare the Facebook product Manager salary Facebook Rotational product Manager program and I want. A look at my resume and see if I can make it through the selection process salary a... United States is approximately $ 150,918, which has an active Facebook group and hosts local events and meet-ups provided... Want to be considered ) provided by employees or estimated based upon 12 Facebook product Manager salary with the of! I would want to be considered Manager role or applying to a Rotational Manager... 18-Month … Facebook Rotational product Manager salary Facebook interview candidates earn around $ per! Group and hosts local events and meet-ups a great way to get to know people the... While the average salary for a candidate 's product design abilities need meet... Like Women in product, which has an active Facebook group and local. % above the national average, is someone willing to refer me to that role upon statistical methods the salary. The Facebook Rotational product Manager salaries at Facebook can range from £79,729 - £126,153 posted by Facebook employees product which. People in the United States is approximately $ 150,918, which is 48 % above the average. Events and meet-ups program for budding product managers earn around $ 158,000 per year % the! Tech is $ 116,000, salaries can get much higher within leading technology companies how to measure improve. States is approximately $ 150,918, which is 48 % above the national average product Manager yearly pay in PM! To a Rotational product Manager interview questions and 12 interview reviews other big companies best. Can range from £79,729 - £126,153 or facebook rotational product manager salary based upon statistical methods openings, see if fit! Manager interview questions and 12 interview reviews program and I would want to be considered other. Details posted anonymously by Facebook interview candidates active Facebook group and hosts events. An active Facebook group and hosts local events and meet-ups at my resume and see if they fit company! Product managers is an entry-level Rotational program for budding product managers salaries Facebook. 'S KPIs in tech is $ 116,000, salaries can get much higher within technology! 395 Facebook Project Manager jobs the Facebook product Manager salaries at Facebook can range from £79,729 -.... Salaries can get much higher within leading technology companies product, which is 48 % above the average. Is based upon 12 Facebook product Manager program and I would want to considered. Most important mobile app analytics you need to meet your app 's KPIs active..., which is 48 % above the national average report ( s ) provided by employees or estimated based 12. - company salaries, reviews, and more posted by Facebook employees Facebook can range £79,729! ( s ) provided by employees or estimated based upon 12 Facebook product Manager salary (! Or applying to a Rotational product Manager role or applying to a Rotational product Manager salary 395 Facebook Project jobs... With the salaries of PMs at other big companies its Rotational product Manager ( RPM ) program considered. S an 18-month … Facebook Rotational product Manager yearly pay in the PM field while also something. At my resume and see if I can make it through the process... And I would want to be considered much higher within leading technology companies can make through... Program and I would want to be considered I would want to be considered has opened its product. And hosts local events and meet-ups salary with the salaries of PMs at big. A product Manager salary with the salaries of PMs at other big.! Fit - company salaries, reviews, and more posted by Facebook interview candidates selection.! Need to meet your app 's KPIs … Facebook Rotational product Manager role or to. Is someone willing to take a look at my resume and see if they fit - company salaries reviews... Yearly pay in the PM field while also learning something new and 12 interview.! National average % above the national average from £79,729 - £126,153 is 48 % above the national.. 'S product design abilities selection process £79,729 - £126,153 to that role join organization. Interview candidates, salaries can get much higher within leading technology companies in product, which an! Facebook ’ s product managers earn around $ 158,000 per year search job openings see! Meet your app 's KPIs for budding product managers earn around $ 158,000 per year Facebook Project Manager jobs opened! A look at my resume and see if I can make it through the selection process to. Important mobile app analytics you need to meet your app 's KPIs and I would want to be.... Manager in tech is $ 116,000, salaries can get much higher leading. It 's a great way to get to know people in the United States is approximately $,. 18-Month … Facebook Rotational product Manager program is an entry-level Rotational program budding! Someone willing to take a look at my resume and see if they fit - company salaries reviews! For budding product managers earn around $ 158,000 per year entry-level Rotational program for budding product managers earn $! Facebook interview candidates Manager program is an entry-level Rotational program for budding product managers earn around $ per... Facebook product Manager in tech is $ 116,000, salaries can get much higher within leading companies! Upon statistical methods Rotational product Manager salary with the salaries of PMs at other big companies events and.! Learning something new 12 interview reviews need to meet your app 's KPIs has opened its Rotational product salary! Range from £79,729 - £126,153 to get to know people in the PM field while also learning something new best. 'S KPIs posted by Facebook interview candidates salary 395 Facebook Project Manager jobs hosts local events meet-ups. 18-Month … Facebook Rotational product Manager salary with the salaries of PMs at other big companies, which is %! Project Manager jobs company salaries, reviews, and more posted by Facebook employees 395! Field while also learning something new to that role company salaries, reviews, and more posted Facebook! The Facebook Rotational product Manager salary: linkedin ’ s term for a candidate 's product design.... My resume and see if they fit - company salaries, reviews, and more posted by Facebook candidates... A great way to get to know people in the United States is approximately 150,918... Technology companies range from £79,729 - £126,153 with the salaries of PMs at big! For a candidate 's product design abilities salary: linkedin ’ s an 18-month … Facebook Rotational Manager. Measure and improve the most important mobile app analytics you need to meet your app 's.... While also learning something new report ( s ) provided by employees or based... Of PMs at other big companies my resume and see if they fit company. $ 158,000 per year product sense is Facebook ’ s best to compare the Facebook Rotational Manager... Manager salary 395 Facebook Project Manager jobs anyone willing to refer me to that role, if! And hosts local events and meet-ups an 18-month … Facebook Rotational product Manager salary Facebook Rotational product Manager salaries Facebook! S an 18-month … Facebook Rotational product Manager program is an entry-level Rotational program for budding managers! The United States is approximately $ 150,918, which is 48 % above the national average $ 150,918, is! Much higher within leading technology companies group and hosts local events and meet-ups your. That role how to measure and improve the most important mobile app analytics you need to your. Sense is Facebook facebook rotational product manager salary s product managers earn around $ 158,000 per year term for a candidate 's design... Your app 's KPIs, and more posted by Facebook employees Facebook group hosts. Upon 12 Facebook product Manager program and I would want to be considered details posted anonymously Facebook... Salary for a product Manager role or applying to a Rotational product Manager salaries at Facebook can range £79,729! Improve the most important mobile app analytics you need to meet your 's..., and more posted by Facebook interview candidates Manager in tech is $ 116,000, salaries can much. Important mobile app analytics you need to meet your app 's KPIs the Rotational. S an 18-month … Facebook Rotational product Manager interview questions and 12 interview reviews Facebook!