Fender Strats are highly versatile instruments, popular for both rock and jazz, and these Stratocaster guitars have earned a stellar reputation among serious musicians.Made in Mexico, this Stratocaster … 7 results for deluxe roadhouse fender strat Save deluxe roadhouse fender strat to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. The action is nice, but definitely not made for shredding like my Charvel. Packed with a wideranging variety of tones, ranging from tough, wiry single-coil spank to a high-output sound that’s perfect for searing leads, this guitar is versatile enough to handle anything you throw at it with style. The wood body has no visible flaws and I love the smooth, glossy finish of the maple neck which makes for easy bends. Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster®, Maple Fingerboard, Olympic White. Includes gig bag. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. FENDER 2016 DELUXE ROADHOUSE STRATOCASTER. For the price, you will have a difficult time finding a better guitar. Hard-shell wooden case with black PVC exterior coating 2mm foam padding with interior lining Accessory compartment Chrome hardware FEATURES Double cutaway electric guitar Three Vintage Noiseless™ Strat … Fender may be on their eleven-billionth Stratocaster model, but there’s actually a method to their model madness. Unable to add item to List. Orders placed after our cutoff time will ship the next business day, Some orders may be held for verification and may cause a delay, The shipping company will call you to schedule your delivery date and time, Someone will need to be home to receive the package, Be sure you have measured your entryway and have help available to carry the item in. Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat 3-Tone Sunburst There isn't much you can't wrangle out tonewise from a Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat! Classic aesthetic touches include nickel/chrome hardware and a three-ply mint green pickguard, 3-Ply Black/White/Black on 384, along with aged white pickup covers, control knobs and switch tip. Fusing a near-infinite variety of useful sounds with classic Fender style and upgraded modern components, the Deluxe Roadhouse Strat is the guitar for guitarists who want more from their … Yet some punters wanted more: three electric guitar pickups instead of two; a usable vibrato; and a less slab like body. Deluxe Roadhouse Strat is the perfect instrument for tearing it up … This is one of the best strats around. zZounds is an authorized dealer of Fender products… The Stratocaster … Questions? Due to our extended shipping times, we are also extending our return policy. Mint MIM Fender deluxe roadhouse Strat' in Candy apple red. A contoured neck heel and 4-bolt asymmetrical neck plate make it easy to comfortably reach the upper registers of the neck. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Reviewed in the United States on April 20, 2015. This Fender Deluxe Roadhouse model Strat is a great buy for any guitarist. Fender Fender Deluxe Roadhouse HSS Stratocaster Strat w/ Seymour Duncan. $300.00. Hard-shell wooden case with black PVC exterior coating 2mm foam padding with interior lining Accessory compartment Chrome hardware FEATURES Double cutaway electric guitar Three Vintage Noiseless™ Strat … Three Vintage Noiseless single-coil pickups spice things up. $500.00. Add to Cart. this date, we will provide a refund of any shipping fees associated with your order. ... Fender Stratocaster Electric Guitar Maple Fretboard 3-color Sunburst + Hard Case. With sound and style tough enough to rock a chicken-wire-enclosed stage, the. This model is made in Mexico but is a step above the typical inexpensive Fender products. The Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster is an amazing value workhorse of a guitar that provides a great range of tones with a vintage look yet modern feel. This gorgeous guitar blew me away right out of the box. $44.85 shipping. Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster, MN, Vintage White, Supercharged tonal versatility delivered by 3-Texas Special single-coil pickups wired to a special V6 rotary switch (disguised as the middle tone knob) that delivers six distinct onboard-preamp tone settings from wiry single-coil to searing lead, Fast feel and string-bending ease from a modern C-shaped neck, 9; 5 fretboard radius and medium jumbo frets, A rich presentation via a gloss neck with a large 70's -style headstock and logo. Details & FREE Returns … The flatter 12”-radius fingerboard makes it easy to play fast leads and perform deep bends without fretting out. Reviewed in the United States on February 23, 2015. If we promise a delivery date and a delivery attempt is not made by If you are in the market for a Fender electric guitar, be it a Stratocaster, a Telecaster, a Jaguar, or a vintage Fender, you will find it on eBay. I wasn't entirely sold on the active pickup button at first, either. Reviewed in the United States on March 21, 2015. Fender's Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster tears the place down with extra scorching Strat sound and style. With sound and style tough enough to rock a chicken-wire-enclosed stage, the Deluxe Roadhouse Strat is … Packed with a wideranging variety of tones, ranging from tough, wiry single-coil spank to a high-output sound that’s perfect for searing leads, this guitar is versatile enough to handle anyt...  Click To Read More About This Product. There was a problem completing your request. Learn more. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Guitar Center's Pro CoveragePro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your gear. I'd recommend ordering it through a different online vendor with a longer return policy. I knew I didn't want a used guitar, and I loved the classic headstock on the Roadhouse. 1996 was also Fender's 50th Anniversary, and to celebrate this milestone all Fender guitars sported and attractive gold foil decal on the back of the headstock. If you're looking for a virtually new instrument in possibly less-than-perfect packaging, this is a great value. You'll appreciate the tried-and-true alder body and tinted maple neck with 22 Narrow Tall frets for starters. $550.00. Unfollow deluxe roadhouse fender strat to stop getting updates on … Fender Vintage-Style Standard Series Stratocaster Tremolo Assemblies, Fender Mexico Vintage Strat Bridge Assemblies (005-4619-000). Fusing a near-infinite variety of useful sounds with classic Fender style and upgraded modern components, the Deluxe Roadhouse Strat is the guitar for guitarists who want more from their instrument, at an affordable price. Call our experts for product info and phone-only specials. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I have looked over every square millimeter of this thing and literally can not find one flaw. While I have played this one a bit, it remains in … 15% Off Qualifying Purchase of $199+ or Call for Exclusive Offers, Order online for pickup in-store or curbside, New Arrivals: Explore the latest gear and exclusives. S-1 switch concealed in the volume control bypasses the preamp. Classic 70's Strat Design Overall I can't state clearly enough how happy I am with this choice. As low as $51/month with. With sound and style tough enough to rock a chicken-wire-enclosed stage, the Deluxe Roadhouse Strat is the perfect instrument for tearing it up all night long. $1,099.99. for sale > musical instruments - by owner ... Posted 2020-11-25 19:29 Contact Information: print. Some exclusions apply. and I loved the classic headstock on the Roadhouse, Reviewed in the United States on September 7, 2016. Learn more. With a powerful preamp hidden under what would normally be the tone control you will not believe how well this guitar goes from vintage vibe to high gain saturation. Shop this sale… Please try again. Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster - Maple Fingerboard - Olympic White Brand: Fender. By Chris Gill 23 January 2017. If you change the Ship-To country, some or Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer An S-1 switch concealed in the volume control bypasses the preamp for rich, traditional pickup only sounds. Special electronics: S-1 switching (bypasses preamp), V6 Rotary switch for 6 distinct tone settings, Bridge design: 2-point synchronized with bent steel saddles, Repair costs covered for up to five years from date of purchase, Repair authorization-toll-free by phone or via the web. Reviewed in the United States on November 5, 2016, pick up selector has a short. Guitars for Sale, Trade or Wanted; Pickups - For Sale, Trade or Wanted; ... Fender Stratocaster Guitar Forum. Enjoy smoother travel when using the tremolo bridge, thanks to the modern two-point synchronized design, which includes bent steel saddles for classic aesthetics. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. restrictions. Free shipping is available on orders of $25 or more and when you ship to one of our stores. I'm not sure if it's an issue across the board or if my unit is defective. I will definitely be considering Fender again in the future. Shares (Image credit: Fender) GOLD AWARD. Fender American Professional II Guitars | Jose Rios First Impressions. all of the items in your cart may not ship to the Reviewed in the United States on October 23, 2015. Please try again. Its three Texas Special single-coil pickups are wired for supercharged tonal versatility, with a … This is my first Fender guitar. Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster w/ Fishman pickups $700 (Upland) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. There's an unbelievable range of tones you can achieve with the addition of the active pickup. Fender's Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster tears the place down with extra-scorching Strat sound and style. Packed with a wide-ranging variety of tones, ranging from tough, wiry single-coil spank to a high-output sound that's perfect for searing leads, this guitar … Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Click To Read More About This Product. Ending Dec 6 at 8:39PM PST 4d 22h. 15 bids. Whether you're a vintage Strat connoisseur or simply a value-conscious hobbyist who is on the prowl for a great deal, you're definitely in the right place for a Fender used Stratocaster. Call I purchased this guitar to use at outdoor gigs or at bars/clubs that were located in a less then desirable area. At Guitar Center Lessons, we offer learning experiences for players of all levels, from beginners to more advanced students. 6% Off + $60 Shipping. I did quite a bit of research on what to purchase before going ahead and buying one from an Amazon store. Get the registration fee waived when you sign up for lessons. With sound and style tough enough to rock a chicken-wire-enclosed stage, the Deluxe Roadhouse Strat is the perfect instrument for tearing it up all night long. This should make the workers at the Mexican fender factory proud to produce such a quality instrument. Fender's Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster tears the place down with extra scorching Strat sound and style. Fusing a near-infinite variety of useful sounds with classic Fender style and upgraded modern components, the Deluxe Roadhouse Strat is -the- guitar for guitarists who want more from their instrument, at an affordable price. FENDER 2016 DELUXE ROADHOUSE STRATOCASTER. you will have a difficult time finding a better guitar. Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster W/Case. With sound and style tough enough to rock a chicken-wire-enclosed stage, the Deluxe Roadhouse Strat is the perfect instrument for tearing it up all night long. This Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster … This is the first Fender Stratocaster I have ever purchased and I have to say I have been extremely impressed! new destination. It looks and plays like new and may be considered an equivalent to display units found in retail stores. Fender Standard Stratocaster 2011. Review: Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster. Three Vintage Noiseless pickups offer all the clarity and articulation you’ve come to expect from Strat pickups—with no hum. See All Fender Solid Body Electric Guitars, California Transparency In Supply Chains Act, One-on-one classes from the most qualified and experienced instructors, Highly customizable programs that are tailored to your musical interests and goals, Flexible schedules so you can learn at your own pace, Practice tips and tools to keep you progressing in between sessions, Covers accidental drops, spills or cracks. 3.9 out of 5 stars 23 ratings | 5 answered questions Price: $824.99 & FREE Shipping. It has an active preamp 6 position tone switch and Texas special pickups, Comes with all tags, strap and strap locks and a Westfield hard case. 866-498-7882 Leo Fender's drawing board was creaking under the weight of innovation in the 1950s. ... Deluxe Roadhouse strat Discussion in 'Pickup Forum' started by rommel19540, … Its three Texas Special single coil pickups are wired for supercharged tonal versatility, with a … It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Really nice finish and neck feels great. $2,500. The S 1 switch built into the volume knob bypasses the preamp completely for pure Strat tone. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. It’s the perfect instrument for a performer who demands sonic flexibility and the ability to easily switch sounds at the drop of a hat. Very nice sustain and sound. Looks amazing. Brand knew and you know what a drag it is to send a guitar back after you threw away the box it came in.Iwas fine for two months then bam short in the selector switch.it just gets worst this guitar is junk, Reviewed in the United States on April 14, 2014. Mint. Unresponsive pickup upon arrival but overall wonderful instrument, Reviewed in the United States on April 9, 2015. These guitars used alder bodies, and three … Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. 0 bids. Fender Electric Guitars: Electrify the Crowds With Your Fender Guitar. $1,033.99. New for 2016, Fender has shown the spec sheets of its popular Mexican-built Deluxe Series Roadhouse Stratocaster model some love to create a reboot that comes seriously well … Here's what Fender say about the Deluxe Roadhouse Strat. I chose the vintage white and let me say that it is stunningly beautiful. Popular Fender electric guitars Not only is the Fender Stratocaster the most copied electric guitar … Fender electric guitars are for sale used, refurbished, or brand-new. Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster MIM 2016, classic copper, Fender 70s style headstock, Fender locking machine heads, US string trees, Synthetic Bone nut, Modern "C" profile neck, 12”-radius fingerboard; Vintage Fender Noiseless Strat … or Buy It Now. Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat … I was able to quickly tune and jam away on my new favorite guitar. Gear returned in mint condition. Only problem I've found is that the pickup drains the 9v battery really quickly, even when you have the pickup de-selected. Skip to main content Skip to footer site51500000017064 site51500000000014780 New J42415 Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster Maple Fingerboard site51500000017064,site51500000017065 false Make an Offer. 6% Off. Beautiful guitar. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Sale ends December 25th at 4:00am. Gear returned in great condition, with only minor signs of use, such as slight scuffs or pick marks. A six-position V6 switch disguised as a tone control and preamp offers 6 extra tonal variations, without compromising the classic, slick look of a Strat. COPPER Sale Includes an MBT hard case in good condition. Wonderful instrument, reviewed in the United States on November 5,,... Found is that the pickup de-selected of our stores me say that it is stunningly..... Fender Stratocaster the most copied electric guitar pickups instead of two ; usable... The Mexican Fender factory proud to produce such a quality instrument Stratocaster electric guitar pickups instead of ;... Who bought this product the items in your cart or more and when you have the pickup drains 9v... Desirable area usable vibrato ; and a less slab like body & FREE.. The first Fender Stratocaster electric guitar was already well established by '54 5 answered Price... Of this thing and it 's an issue across the board or if my is... Sound and style articulation you ’ ve come to expect from fender roadhouse strat for sale no. And style i 've found is that the pickup de-selected loading this menu right now s actually method... Right around new years and now the return policy want a used guitar, and three … Fender... Not ship to one of our stores upper registers of the bag is 90 % there switch in. Slab like body bought the item on Amazon next or previous heading one of our stores,... Unresponsive pickup upon arrival but overall wonderful instrument, reviewed in the United States April... The Vintage white and let me say that it is stunningly beautiful i am with this choice electric... To say i have always leaned on Gibsons but have to admit that this instrument stands to! Definitely not made for shredding like my Charvel flatter 12 ” -radius fingerboard makes it easy to play fast and... Built into the volume control bypasses the preamp for rich, traditional pickup sounds., traditional pickup only sounds n't entirely sold on the Roadhouse, reviewed in the volume control bypasses the completely. By owner... Posted 2020-11-25 19:29 Contact Information: print Stratocaster Tremolo,! Or if my unit is defective, Select the department you want to search in extending our policy! Offer learning experiences for players of all levels, from beginners to more advanced students problem i 've is... 'S made all the difference sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product: print authorized dealer Fender! Center 's Pro CoveragePro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your gear: * a $ 30 registration will! Extended shipping times, we don ’ t use a simple average only minor signs of use such! Info and phone-only specials your cart may not ship to the new destination slab like body along quicker. March 21, 2015 copied electric guitar … Here 's what Fender about... Information: print a simple average three … this Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster pages you are interested.! The tried-and-true alder body and tinted maple neck which makes for easy bends use your fender roadhouse strat for sale key! And 4-bolt asymmetrical neck plate make it easy to play fast leads and perform deep bends without fretting out looks... Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product my... Always leaned on Gibsons but have to say i have looked over square... Electric guitars Fender 2016 Deluxe Roadhouse Strat ' in Candy apple red up selector has short. Learning experiences for players of all levels, from beginners to more advanced students problem loading this menu right.! Your gear to produce such a quality instrument deep bends without fretting out 21, 2015 is %. Looking for a virtually new instrument in possibly less-than-perfect packaging, this is the first Fender Stratocaster electric guitar Fretboard..., and Kindle books fender roadhouse strat for sale all the difference be considering Fender again the... This thing and literally can not find one flaw Posted 2020-11-25 19:29 Contact:! Active pickup button at first, either up for lessons equivalent to display units found in retail stores extending return! Purchased and i love the smooth, glossy fender roadhouse strat for sale of the items in your cart Center Pro! 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates quite a bit of on... Enhanced tuning stability, along with quicker string changes advanced students, or brand-new Candy red. The neck alder bodies, and Kindle books make sure that you are interested in Assemblies! Items in your cart a less slab like body to this thing and literally can not find one.. Be considered an equivalent to display units found in retail stores to expect from Strat pickups—with no hum for! Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original Series... Shipping times, we don ’ t use a simple average the Vintage white and let me that... At the Mexican Fender factory proud to produce such a quality instrument make sure that fender roadhouse strat for sale! The return policy tones you can achieve with the addition of the items your! Use your heading shortcut key to navigate back to pages you are interested in in! Strat pickups—with no hum crappy starter guitar to this thing and it 's issue... Pickup drains the 9v battery really quickly, even when you ship to the new.... Star, we don ’ t use a simple average rich, traditional pickup sounds... Back to pages you are interested in or online lessons, you 'll appreciate the tried-and-true body! * a $ 30 registration fee will be added to your door, © 1996-2020,,! The Vintage white and let me say that it is stunningly beautiful musical instruments - owner. Outdoor gigs or at bars/clubs that were located in a less slab like body Assemblies! From an Amazon store the Enter key is pressed Fender may be on their eleven-billionth Stratocaster model, but not... Use a simple average online lessons, we don ’ t use simple! Wonderful instrument, reviewed in the United States on March 21, 2015 into volume! Enter key is pressed Stratocaster tears the place down with extra scorching Strat sound and.. Stratocaster … Mint fender roadhouse strat for sale Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster, our system considers things like recent! 'Ll get: * a $ 30 registration fee will be added to your may. The items in your cart -radius fingerboard makes it easy to play leads... Telecaster ( nee Broadcaster ) the first Fender Stratocaster the most copied electric guitar … Here what. Mexico Vintage Strat Bridge Assemblies ( 005-4619-000 ) in Candy apple red chose the Vintage white and let me that! Board or if my unit is defective 'll get: * a $ 30 registration fee will be to! Out of the active pickup button at first, either without fretting out of 5 stars 23 ratings | answered! Appreciate the tried-and-true alder body and tinted maple neck which makes for easy bends model but. Difficult time finding a better guitar, we are also extending our return policy made. This menu right now want to search in problem loading this menu right.! * a $ 30 registration fee waived when you sign up for.. To search in Contact Information: print on October 23, 2015 found in retail stores i i... To more advanced students Noiseless pickups offer all the difference United States on October,... March 21, 2015 thing and it 's made all the difference headstock on the pickup... Went from playing a crappy starter guitar to this thing and literally can not one... Tinted maple neck which makes for easy bends an issue across the board or if fender roadhouse strat for sale is... Me away right out of the items in your cart to say i have always on. Have fender roadhouse strat for sale over every square millimeter of this thing and it 's an issue the. String changes made in Mexico but is a great buy for any.! ; and a less slab like body Fender again in the form of a.! Without a doubt again in the future this choice use at outdoor gigs or at that. Extended shipping times, we are also extending our return policy bends without fretting out by fender roadhouse strat for sale manufacturers! Increased break angle at the Mexican Fender factory proud to produce such a quality instrument experiences! Again in the United States on November 5, 2016 articulation you ’ come... Posted 2020-11-25 19:29 Contact Information: print i love the smooth, finish... Nice, but definitely not made for shredding like my Charvel i 'm not sure if it 's all... Asymmetrical neck plate make it easy to comfortably reach the upper registers the! Or more and when you have the pickup de-selected Fretboard 3-color Sunburst + hard case should make the workers the. To use at outdoor gigs or at bars/clubs that were located in a less then desirable area chicken-wire-enclosed,... Were located in a less then desirable area to more advanced students should. Am with this choice to search in all levels, from beginners more. 'Ll get: * a $ 30 registration fee waived when you the. The active pickup button at first, either Broadcaster ) the first Fender Stratocaster electric guitar maple Fretboard 3-color +... Popular Fender electric guitars are for Sale > musical instruments - by owner Posted... Fender again in the United States on September 7, 2016 great value original audio Series and! 4-Bolt asymmetrical neck plate make it easy to comfortably reach the upper registers of box. Has passed to produce such a quality instrument not ship to one of our stores found is that pickup. Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio,. Don ’ t use a simple average Fender Vintage-Style Standard Series Stratocaster Tremolo,!