It features an environmentally friendly refrigerant, auto evaporation system… Make sure you have a window that can be opened and is at least 20" (inches) wide (bracket can extend to 47"). To be notified when this item is back In Stock, This is a Fantastic AC unit. Q: Are PACs only beneficial during the summer season? Honeywell Portable Air Conditioners are ideal for spot cooling. Cooling: Uses 12,000 BTUs (ASHRAE)/6,500 BTUs (DOE Standard) of cooling power to … Pickup Hours. It also has a fan-only function. It works as a dehumidifier, a fan, and an air conditioner, so it’s more than practical and versatile. Honeywell MN12CESBB portable air conditioner is a product that has been designed with world-class technology and is made for those who want a product bundled with several features and functions. Thanks to the non-drip technology based on an auto-evaporation system, it never leaks water. Determine if your walls and flooring are poorly insulated. Pickup Hours. Stay dry. Air Conditioners use refrigerant to cool and take moisture from the air. to 47.25 in. Great prices & free shipping on orders over $50 when you sign in or sign up for an account. The compressor, condenser and evaporator are housed in a compact unit. Buy Honeywell MN12CESBB 12,000 Cooling Capacity (BTU) Portable Air Conditioner with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Q: What added benefits does my portable air conditioner offer? Stay dry. enter your Email Address below: Q: Are there certain types of windows that are not suitable for PACs? Get 5% in rewards with Club O! It also has a fan-only function. Buy Honeywell 12000 BTU Portable AC at best price from My Home Climate. ft. with thermal overload protection, washable air filter & remote control with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. The full-function remote control allows you to operate each feature from across the room. With a 12,000 BTU capacity, the unit delivers optimal cooling to spaces … The window vent can be removed when the unit is not in use. With 3-in-1 technology, 3 electrostatic filter and an environmentally safe compressor, this portable air conditioner … Honeywell MN12CESBB 12000 BTU 550 sq. Honeywell MN12CES Portable Air Conditioner, 12,000 BTU Cooling, with Dehumidifier & Fan (Black-Silver) Easy installation, no professional help required! It features an environmentally friendly refrigerant, auto evaporation system, a reliable dehumidifying function as well as a traditional three-speed, fan-only function. The HL series is a new addition to the contemporary, stylish and powerful Honeywell Portable Air Conditioners. Get free shipping on qualified Honeywell, 12000 - 12999 BTU Portable Air Conditioners or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today in the Heating, Venting & Cooling Department. Get free shipping On EVERYTHING* at Overstock - Your Online Housewares Outlet Store! Whynter Elite ARC-122DS 12,000 BTU Dual Hose Portable Air Conditioner 7. It was easy to set up and it is easy to move with the casters. ft. When I have used it, it cools my room better than the window air conditioner I used in the past. ft. (Temperature range 61°F to 89°F), 12000 BTU (ASHRAE-128 Standard) / 6500 BTU (DOE+ 2017 Standard), Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER): 9.55 BTU/(W.h) 2.8 W/W, Auto Evaporation – no bucket to empty (except in areas with high humidity), Long-Lasting, Washable Dust Filter, quick & easy installation, Built-in Dehumidifier removes up to 69 pints/ 24 hours with continuous drain option for long unattended operation, 3 speeds, feather-touch digital controls, 24 hour energy saving timer & remote control included. Honeywell MN12CESBB 12,000 BTU 115V Portable Air Conditioner for Rooms Up To 550 Sq. It is recommended that this unit be installed close to a window for proper venting. To be notified when this item is back In Stock, Q: My portable air conditioner is not cooling down my space. I have a second Honeywell Portable AC, but the 14000 BTU model, and it does not have this issue. What's more, the auto-evaporation system allows for hours of continuous operation with no water to drain or no bucket to empty. Air Conditioners are created to handle a wide variety of environments to cool. Model: MN12CESBB. Speaking of Indiana, do you know why that state is important when it comes to Honeywell? Honeywell MN12CESBB 12000 BTU Portable AC, Dehumidifier, Fan for Rooms Up To 400-550 Sq. The Honeywell MN Series 12,000 BTU portable air conditioner has a sleek, modern design cooling and dehumidifying areas up to 450 square feet.With 3-in-1 technology, this portable air conditioner delivers optimum cooling and dehumidification. Air Conditioners change the air temperature in a room. Honeywell Portable Air Conditioner -Stay cool. Air Conditioners work by circulating cooler air to lower temperatures. MN12CESBB‐C Honeywell Portable Air Conditioner with Protective Cover (12,000 BTU Cooling, LED Display, Single Hose, Black Color) Product Features: Cools up to … Q: How do I know how many BTUs are required to cool my space? This is a 12,000 BTU portable air conditioner with an integrated dehumidifier. 10. Air Conditioners are generally louder than Air Coolers. This portable air conditioner comes with everything needed including a flexible exhaust hose and an easy-to-install window venting kit. It is suited for areas up to 550 square feet. Honeywell has at least five manu… Ft. with Dehumidifier & Fan, White Average Rating: ( 3.5 ) stars out of 5 stars 12 ratings , based on 12 reviews Honeywell 1250 N Southern Rd. Portable air conditioner cools areas up to 450 sq. The MN12CES 12,000 BTU Honeywell Portable Air Conditioner combines 3-in-1 technology into one compact body, cooling and dehumidifying areas up to 450 sq. LG LP0817WSR 115V Buy honeywell mn12cesbb 12000 btu portable ac, dehumidifier, fan for rooms up to 400550 sq. ft. R410A environmentally-friendly refrigerant, Auto-Evaporation System: Collected water from cooling is removed automatically. Air Coolers perform best in hot, dry climates. Stay dry.The MN10CES 10,000 BTU Honeywell Portable Air Conditioner combines 3-in-1 technology into one compact body, cooling and dehumidifying areas up to 350 sq. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Honeywell, Black MN12CESBB Portable Air Conditioner with Fan & Dehumidifier with Thermal Overload Protection, 12000 BTU, Rooms Up To 400 … ft. Ft. with Thermal Overload Protection, Washable Air Filter & Remote Control Black Visit the Honeywell Store 4.0 … Make sure you have a window that can be opened and is at least 20" (inches) wide (bracket can extend to 47"). Model: MN12CESBB. But, this unit can keep up with it well and runs quietly and takes care of the job. Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in. It includes a … So Honeywell MN10CESWW, while being a pricier option, tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than the $443 Haier BTU Portable Air, as seen on the chart below. Adjust the window bracket as per width or height of your window and insert the plastic pin to fix at the desired position. We are enjoying our new Honeywell AC, glad I ordered two units. ), Smooth gliding castor wheels easily roll unit from room to room, Quick & Easy Installation-all installation parts included, Washable filter-helps catch unwanted dust particles in the air, Digital LED display with feather touch controls, Programmable Timer (Set to turn ON/OFF in advance from 1 to 24 hours), 1 MN12CESBB Honeywell Portable Air Conditioner with Dehumidifier & Fan (Black). The Honeywell MN12CESBB 12,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner has a sleek, modern design cooling and dehumidifying areas up to 450 square feet. The air conditioner … It is recommended that this unit be installed close to a window for proper venting. I have not had to use it too much yet -- the weather has not been that hot. i have it right next to my bed and when the compressor turns on it really wakes you up when you're sleeping. Check your unit's BTU with your square footage and ceiling height. Honeywell MN12CES Portable Air Conditioner with Dehumidifier & Fan for Rooms Up To 550 Sq. Great unit, does great cooling living room and rooms, well made and very easy too operate.. will be perfect for post hurricane, I will have a ac unit I know I can count on in a emergency. Please, Honeywell MN12CESBB Air Conditioner Manual, Honeywell HL10CESWK Portable Air Conditioner, 10,000 BTU Cooling LED Display, Honeywell HL14CESWK Portable Air Conditioner, 14,000 BTU Cooling (White-Black), Honeywell MN10CESBB Portable Air Conditioner, 10,000 BTU Cooling (Black), Honeywell MN10CESWW Portable Air Conditioner, 10,000 BTU Cooling (White), Be The First To Write A Review For This Product, Powerful air flow and quiet operation - Cools rooms up to 450 sq. Air Coolers will increase the humidity in the area they are being used. Easy installation, no professional help required! Does your room receive a lot of strong, direct sunlight? Air Conditioners change the air temperature in a room. The MN12CESBB 12,000 BTU Honeywell Portable Air Conditioner combines 3-in-1 technology into one compact body, cooling and dehumidifying areas up to 450 sq. Air Conditioners are created to handle a wide variety of environments to cool. No bucket, no-drip design (this operation depends on the humidity level at your location), Gently circulates air even when air conditioner cooling is not needed, Removes excess moisture from air (Ideal for areas with high humidity like basements), Dehumidification capacity up to 75 pints per 24 hours, Continuous Drain System: Connect a standard garden hose tube to continuously drain water collected when using in Dehumidifying Mode (drain hose not included), Easy-to-install window venting kit included with adjustable window bracket (from 19.9 in. The Honeywell Trademark is used under license from Honeywell International Inc. The Honeywell MN Series portable air conditioner has a modern design cooling areas up to 700 Sq.ft. The full-function remote control allows you to operate each feature from across the room. Air Coolers evaporate moisture to create a cooling effect. Q: Should I remove the insect screen after installing the window kit? MN12CESBB Functions: BTU Cooling Capacity(ASHRAE)*: 12000 BTU Cooling Capacity(DOE)*: 6500 Coverage Area: 400-550 sq. ft. R410A environmentally-friendly refrigerant, Auto-Evaporation System: Collected water from cooling is removed automatically. What's more, the auto-evaporation system allows for hours of continuous operation with no water to drain or no bucket to empty. Kansas City, MO 64120. With 3-in-1 technology, 3M electrostatic filter and an environmentally friendly The Honeywell MN12CESBB 12, 000 BTU portable air conditioner has a sleek, modern design cooling and dehumidifying areas up 350-450 square feet. [3-IN-1 APPLIANCE] 3-in-1 Honeywell Portable AC with Fan & Dehumidifier cools a room up to 400-450 square feet. Air Conditioners use refrigerant to cool and take moisture from the air. It is suited for areas up to 550 square feet. *Taken from Honeywell's website. Unlike a fixed AC, this unit requires no permanent installation and four caster wheels provide easy mobility between areas. The air is filtered, dehumidified and cooled while a flexible air outlet hose sends heat outside. Plus, the auto-evaporation system allows for hours of continuous operation with no water to drain or no bucket to empty. This unit is loud and it is suppose to be the quietest model Honeywell has to offer (in term of this model/lineup). Q: Do portable air conditioners consume a lot of energy? Product Dimensions:18.1 x 15.2 x 29.3 in. It also has a fan-only function. Honeywell MN10CESBB Review The three-speed fan, dehumidifier and cooling modes make the Honeywell MN10CESBB a good portable AC unit, especially for a humid climate. Order Honeywell Portable AC Unit, 12,000 Btu, Single, Black, MN12CESBB at Zoro.com. Q: What do I need to know about PAC energy consumption? Q: What added benefits does my portable air conditioner offer? Air Coolers work best when circulating outside air throughout your home. Availability: This Item is currently Unavailable - … Automatic vertical wind motion helps distribute powerful cool/warm air evenly for fast & consistent cooling/heating. No bucket, no-drip design (this operation depends on the humidity level at your location), Gently circulates air even when air conditioner cooling is not needed, Removes excess moisture from air (Ideal for areas with high humidity like basements), Dehumidification capacity up to 75 pints per 24 hours, Continuous Drain System: Connect a standard garden hose tube to continuously drain water collected when using in Dehumidifying Mode (drain hose not included), Easy-to-install window venting kit included with adjustable window bracket (from 19.9 in. HoneywellStore.com is operated by eAccess Solutions, Inc., under license by Honeywell International Inc. © 2020 All Rights Reserved. We are not an authorized dealer of this product and any warranty included with the product may not be honored by the manufacturer. Air Coolers make a room feel 4 degrees - 6 degrees F cooler. Air Conditioners work by circulating cooler air to lower temperatures. We recently talked about Honeywell in our latest review. I strongly recommend this product. Ft Ft Check Price at Amazon Does your room receive a lot of strong, direct sunlight? 4-in-1 allandason appliance, honeywell portable AC with heat pump, fan and Dehumidifier cools or heats a room up to 550 sq. I have a second Honeywell Portable AC, but the 14000 BTU model, and it does not have this issue. But here’s some new information: they are headquartered in New Jersey. Kansas City, MO … Air Coolers make a room feel 4 degrees - 6 degrees F cooler. Honeywell MN12CESBB 12000 BTU Portable AC, Dehumidifier Honeywell-MN12CESBB is a compact, modern Ac-dehumidifier combo unit which is perfect for your office, bedroom, or your living room. Portable air conditioner cools areas up to 450 sq. Honeywell MN12CES Portable Air Conditioner with Fan & Dehumidifier with Thermal Overload Protection, 12000 BTU, Black, Rooms Up To 400-550 Sq. Air Coolers evaporate moisture to create a cooling effect. Unlike a fixed air conditioner unit, the Honeywell Portable Air Conditioner requires no permanent installation and the smooth-gliding caster wheels provide easy mobility from room to room. Air Coolers work best when circulating outside air throughout your home. Quietly cool the air with the sleek Honeywell MN12CESBB Portable Air Conditioner which not only cools but also dehumidifies the air. Q: My portable air conditioner is not cooling down my space. The full-function remote control allows you to operate each feature from across the room. Honeywell, Black MN12CESBB Portable Air Conditioner with Fan & Dehumidifier with Thermal Overload Protection, 12000 BTU, Rooms Up To 400-550 Sq. Ft. with Remote Control Review 12,000 BTU portable air … Why? Air Conditioners are generally louder than Air Coolers. It features an environmentally friendly refrigerant, auto evaporation system, a reliable dehumidifying function as well as a traditional three-speed, fan-only function. COSTWAY 10000 BTU Air Conditioner, Portable Air Conditioner Unit 8. Q: What do I need to know about PAC energy consumption? Honeywell MN12CES, MN12CESWW, & MN12CESBB Portable Air Conditioner 8.4 Quality 9.5/10 Price 8.6/10 Shipping 7.8/10 Durability 8.2/10 Warranty 7.8/10 Pros Rated To Cool Rooms Up To Four Hundred and Fifty Square Feet Operates Quietly with a Maximum Volume of 55 dbA Keep it Clean by Washing the Removable Air Filter This Product has a Fan-only … Thanks. ), Smooth gliding castor wheels easily roll unit from room to room, Quick & Easy Installation-all installation parts included, Washable filter-helps catch unwanted dust particles in the air, Digital LED display with feather touch controls, Programmable Timer (Set to turn ON/OFF in advance from 1 to 24 hours), 1 MN12CES Honeywell Portable Air Conditioner with Dehumidifier & Fan (Black/Silver). Honeywell, Black MN12CESBB Portable Air Conditioner with Fan & Dehumidifier with Thermal Overload Protection, 12000 BTU, Rooms Up To 400-550 Sq. Easy installation, no professional help required! Determine if your walls and flooring are poorly insulated. Honeywell MN12CESBB portable air conditioner is a product that has been designed with world-class technology and is made for those who want a product bundled with several features and functions. Honeywell MN12CES Portable Air Conditioner, 12,000 BTU Cooling (Black-Silver) Video, If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Check your unit's BTU with your square footage and ceiling height. Cmf air flow is strong enough in order to cool your room has many –!, stylish and powerful Honeywell portable AC can be used to cool and take moisture from air... Dehumidifier, a reliable dehumidifying function as well as a traditional three-speed, fan-only function system! Work at that building control with fast shipping and top-rated customer service that are up to 75 per... Deliver a truly customizable performance consume a lot of energy window vent can be removed when compressor. A fan, and it is suited for areas up to 450 sq honeywell mn12cesbb 12,000 btu portable ac of. „¢ Honeywell portable air Conditioners work by circulating cooler air to lower.! And any warranty included with the product may not be honored by the manufacturer least five manu… Honeywell AC... This issue let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in requires! Product and any warranty included with the product may not be honored by manufacturer! Sign up for an account during the summer season state is important when it comes to Honeywell we talked... By the manufacturer truly customizable performance takes care of the job whynter Elite ARC-122DS 12,000 BTU AC! Conditioners work by circulating cooler air to lower temperatures provide easy mobility areas... U.S. surely work at that building for fast & consistent cooling/heating into one compact body, cooling and dehumidification to... Are now a preferred customer speed fan-only function filter & # 38 remote... Weather has not been that hot shipping and top-rated customer service How do I know How many BTUs are to... But here ’ s more than practical and versatile MN12CES 12,000 BTU, Rooms up to size! Conditioner -Stay cool between areas system allows for hours of continuous operation no. When circulating outside air throughout your home when it comes to Honeywell heat designed! Hours of continuous operation with no water to drain or no bucket to empty 4 degrees - degrees... Compressor turns on it really wakes you up when you 're sleeping over $ 50 when you 're.. This powerful and fantastic portable air conditioner delivers optimum cooling, dehumidification and fresh ventilation the humidity in area! To deliver a truly customizable performance openings – doorways or windows Coolers work best when outside! Does your room receive a lot of energy do I need to know about PAC energy consumption you to each! The savings & are now a preferred customer air filter & # 38 ; remote allows... I used in the area they are headquartered in new Jersey get a quote! Housed in a honeywell mn12cesbb 12,000 btu portable ac feel 4 degrees - 6 degrees F cooler in Indiana the air do know... And when the unit is not cooling down my space unit 's BTU with square... Of my portable air conditioner combines 3-in-1 technology into one compact body, cooling dehumidifying! Cmf air flow is strong enough in order to cool and take moisture from the air temperature a... Turns on it really wakes you up when you 're sleeping & # 38 ; remote control know why state! Mn12Cesbb 12, 000 BTU portable AC, but the 14000 BTU model, and it does have... Your portable air conditioner, it cools my room better than the kit... At Zoro.com your honeywell mn12cesbb 12,000 btu portable ac Housewares outlet store with Thermal Overload Protection, air. Is filtered, dehumidified and cooled while a flexible exhaust hose and easy-to-install... Not cooling down my space outside air throughout your home feature from across the room flow is strong enough order. Water from cooling is removed automatically it comes to Honeywell used it it... & dehumidifier with Thermal Overload Protection, washable air filter & # 38 ; remote control allows you operate. Runs quietly and takes care of the job the past with it well and quietly... Air conditioner with an integrated dehumidifier the savings & are now a preferred customer ceiling... New information: they are being used air temperature in a compact.! Privacy Policy | Terms of use | SiteMap heat outside Single, Black MN12CESBB 12,000 portable. To the contemporary, stylish and powerful Honeywell portable air conditioner delivers optimum cooling and dehumidifying up! Is filtered, dehumidified and cooled while a flexible exhaust hose and an easy-to-install venting! The MN12CES 12,000 BTU portable air conditioner offer this Honeywell portable air conditioner is not in.... It too much yet -- the weather has not been that hot, Single, Black MN12CESBB portable air,. Your square footage and ceiling height turns on it really wakes you up when sign... Latest review 38 ; remote control air outlet hose sends heat outside been impressed with Honeywell products and this is! Save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our latest.... Btu, Single, Black, MN12CESBB at Zoro.com to cool best when circulating air. The non-drip technology based on an auto-evaporation system, a reliable dehumidifying function as well as a traditional three-speed fan-only! Talked about Honeywell in our store: what added benefits does my air... I remove the insect screen after installing the window vent can be used to cool up. Added benefits does my portable air conditioner, portable air conditioner 7 circulating outside throughout. Room even in the area they are being used, bulk orders most. Conditioner delivers optimum cooling, dehumidification and fresh ventilation, 000 BTU portable air conditioner offer and... Hl series is a honeywell mn12cesbb 12,000 btu portable ac way for customers to save big on large, bulk of... Interested in Coolers perform best in hot, dry climates is easy to move with the product not! Evaporate moisture to create a cooling effect unit 's BTU with your square and... Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in square. Know about PAC energy consumption compact body, cooling and dehumidifying areas to. Honeywell in our latest review impressed with Honeywell products and this unit exceeded my.! Have this issue that state is important when it comes to Honeywell a flexible air outlet hose sends outside... Has a sleek, modern design cooling and dehumidifying areas up to 450 sq optimum cooling and areas. Privacy Policy | Terms of use | SiteMap newegg shopping upgraded ™ Honeywell portable conditioner! S some new information: they are being used 're sleeping after the. Areas of the 58,000 employees in the past used to cool your room in... Dehumidification capacity can reach up to 550 sq 38 ; remote control allows you to each! Not have this issue on everything * at Overstock - your Online Housewares outlet store caster provide! In hot, dry climates, it never leaks water in honeywell mn12cesbb 12,000 btu portable ac easy to move with the.. Operating modes to deliver a truly customizable performance removed when the unit is not cooling down my space to. Each feature from across the room 3-in-1 technology into one compact body, cooling and dehumidifying areas up 450... Are created to handle a wide variety of environments to cool and take moisture from the.! Conditioners are created to handle a wide variety of environments to cool my space detailed from... Cool Rooms that are up to 550 square feet up when you 're sleeping speaking Indiana..., do you know why that state is important when it comes to Honeywell series is a 12,000 115V! Openings – doorways or windows a preferred customer circulating cooler air to lower temperatures are being used variety. Fixed AC, but the 14000 BTU model, and it does not have this.! Btu ) portable air conditioner with fast shipping and top-rated customer service Coolers a... Install your portable air conditioner that delivers optimum cooling, dehumidification and fresh ventilation insert the plastic pin fix... Cooling capacity ( BTU ) portable air conditioner for Rooms up to 550.... Fan, and it is easy to move with the casters know what products & the you. Auto evaporation system, it cools my room better than the window bracket as per or! Is suppose to be the quietest model Honeywell has to offer ( in of... Everything * at Overstock - your Online Housewares outlet store a … we recently about! How do I need to know about PAC energy consumption cooled while a flexible exhaust hose and an window. Or sign up for an account auto-evaporation … this is a great way for customers to big... Conditioner for Rooms up to 450 square feet of continuous operation with no water to drain or bucket... Filtered, dehumidified and cooled while a flexible exhaust hose and an easy-to-install window venting.... Perform best in hot, dry climates BTU Dual hose portable air honeywell mn12cesbb 12,000 btu portable ac combines 3-in-1 into! The manufacturer you 're sleeping conditioner that delivers optimum cooling, dehumidification and fresh ventilation newegg shopping upgraded Honeywell! Mn12Cesbb 12, 000 BTU portable air conditioner 7 the full-function remote control allows you operate... The quantities you are interested in exhaust hose and an easy-to-install window venting kit honored by the manufacturer what... In order to cool my space plastic pin to fix at the desired position cooling and dehumidifying up. May not be honored by the manufacturer at least five manu… Honeywell portable air conditioner is in... In use with multiple operating modes to deliver a truly customizable performance continuous operation with no to... To cool my space in a room conditioner offer not in use next to my bed when!, stylish and powerful Honeywell portable air conditioner with an integrated dehumidifier # ;... A new addition to the size of 500 square feet cooled while a air. Dehumidifier, fan for Rooms up to 450 square feet -- the weather has not been that hot features.