This can combine with "en" in the usual way: Tu te moques de tout cela ---> Tu t'en moques. mass translate: masse, masse, de masse, amas, masse, la plus grande partie, la plupart, masse, (se) masser, (de/en…. Possessive adjectives come before the noun, and show who something or someone belongs to . ma'am - a woman of refinement; "a chauffeur opened the door of the limousine for the grand lady" gentlewoman , madam , dame , lady grande dame - a middle-aged or … ma translation in French - English Reverso dictionary, see also 'MA',ma',mai',MAL', examples, definition, conjugation Learn more. ma ~ in French. Translation French - English Collins Dictionary. Ma’awiya Name Meaning in French, Ma’awiya Nom Meanings en French - Trouver garçons & Filles Des noms avec des significations en French, Ma’awiya signification et la définition avec Lucky Number de Ma’awiya. Translations in context of "ma biche" in French-English from Reverso Context: Ma belle, ma biche, ma petite moustache, tu nous laisses un peu seuls ? (1) Massachusetts (in official postal use). Learn how to speak Ma Word in English and French. “M'” is a contraction of “me" which is the first person singular reflexive meaning “me” or “myself”. my pronoun: mes, mon: ma noun: ma, maman, mère: Find more words! The m' in your question is the usual pronominal "me" (myself). Get translation of the word Ma in Urdu and Roman Urdu. See also the simpler lesson Mon, ma, mes; ton, ta, tes; son, sa, ses = my; your; his / her (possessive adjectives) and also Using "mon" rather than "ma" with feminine nouns starting with a vowel or mute h (possessive adjectives) and Expressing possession with son, sa, ses and personne, tout le monde, chacun, il faut (possessive adjectives) Sign up to join this community bab.la arrow_drop_down bab.la - Online dictionaries, vocabulary, conjugation, grammar Toggle navigation All rights reserved. French Slang This dictionary is a comprehensive and in-depth look at all the slang, vulgarisms, curses, and insults, plus idioms, expressions, and a lot more, that appear in everday French. English Translation. my mom: ma mère: Find more words! You can complete the translation of ma given by the French-English Collins dictionary with other dictionaries such as: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Larousse dictionary, Le Robert, Oxford, Grévisse, French-English dictionary : translate French words into English with online dictionaries. English counterpart: To not add up, not be right. Finally, for some fossilized expressions, putting "en" before the verb changes the meaning in unpredictable ways. More meanings for ma mère. More meanings for ma. ma ~ meaning » DictZone Hungarian-French dictionary. What ma means in French, ma meaning in French, ma definition, examples and pronunciation Ma foi, ça m'est égal. Literally it means “[subject third person singular] has [verb past tense] me” in the sentence “Il m'a téléphoné” means “He has phoned me” 1. MA French or Masters of Arts in French is a 2- year post-graduate course in India. You can use this French idiom when something is wrong. The meaning of Ma'an is 'benefit'. A master’s degree is an advanced academic program that can take about two years of full-time schooling to earn, provided students have already received a bachelor’s degree. Hamariweb.com un meilleur endroit pour trouver votre nom significations précises. Revise and improve your French with detailed content, examples, audio, personalised practice tests and learning tools Synonyms: crois-moi, en toute bonne foi, en toute franchise, franchement 2) Ma foi can emphasize whatever you say it with: Ma foi, j'espère que non. To ensure the quality of comments, you need to be connected. Published at: Friday 4th of December 2020, Published at: Thursday 3rd of December 2020, Published at: Wednesday 2nd of December 2020, Published at: Tuesday 1st of December 2020, Published at: Monday 30th of November 2020. You searched French word "Ma" meaning in English that is "my". See also the related category arabic. Learn more about mon, ma and mes. The literal meaning of the conjugation tiens, and its vous-form tenez, is simply the command "Hold," as when you hand something to another person and ask that person to hold it … In all honesty / To tell you the truth, I don't care. littérateur an intellectual (can be pejorative in French, meaning someone who writes a lot but does not have a particular skill). "ma" is the French word for "My" in English. (2) My ma called to ask if we're having a cake. my mother. The French meaning is broader; liaison also means "bond"' such as in une liaison chimique (a chemical bond) lingerie a type of female underwear. Collaborative Dictionary     French-English, You want to reject this entry: please give us your comments (bad translation/definition, duplicate entries...), Free: Learn English, French and other languages, Reverso Documents: translate your documents online, Learn English watching your favourite videos, All French-English translations from our dictionary. So, OK can mean several things: it can mean you agree to something, it can mean that you see no objection to something, or that something is ok, or even stop in some occasions. Ma'n Name Meaning in French, Ma'n Nom Meanings en French - Trouver garçons & Filles Des noms avec des significations en French, Ma'n signification et la définition avec Lucky Number de Ma'n. Ma'an's language of origin is Arabic. It is not listed within the top 1000. Translation for 'ma mie' in the free French-English dictionary and many other English translations. "Mon", "ma", and "mes" all mean "my" in French.Ma = my + feminine noun > ma voiture : my car.Mon = my + masculine noun > mon vélo : my bicycle. Frankly, I don't know anything about that. Translations in context of "ma chérie" in French-English from Reverso Context: ma petite chérie What does ma mère mean in French? pronunciation of ma in French and in English 1) Ma foi can mean "frankly" or "in all honesty": Ma foi, je n'en sais rien. maa(n), ma-'-an] The baby boy name Ma'an is pronounced MAH-AHN †. ©2020 Reverso-Softissimo. English Translation of “mas” | The official Collins French-English Dictionary online. ma - Meaning in French, what is meaning of common in French dictionary, audio pronunciation, synonyms and definitions of common in French and English. language. Also find spoken Ma meaning in English has been searched 95 ( ninety five ) times till today 21/11/2020. It is used to indicate that you own a thing with a "feminine" gender / name. Over 100,000 English translations of French words and phrases. Translation for 'ma chérie' in the free French-English dictionary and many other English translations. ma mère translation in French - English Reverso dictionary, see also 'mère célibataire',maison mère',teinture mère',mère au foyer', examples, definition, conjugation Il n’est toujours pas arrivé, il y a quelque chose qui cloche. He still hasn’t arrived, there is … [ syll. Google's free service instantly translates words, phrases, and web pages between English and over 100 other languages. Ma'an is an uncommon baby boy name. With Reverso you can find the French translation, definition or synonym for ma and thousands of other words. Online MA in French. Meaning and definitions of ma, translation in French language for ma with similar and opposite words. of ma in French language. Uses for Ma Foi. my. Hamariweb.com un meilleur endroit pour trouver votre nom significations précises. English Translation. Meaning: “Clocher” is a French verb meaning “to be wrong” as well as the French word for “bell”. If you like modern French films, rap, or other forms of entertainment, you'll find many of the words and phrases used in here. ma meaning: 1. a mother: 2. a title for an old woman: 3. abbreviation for Master of Arts: . A simple explanation of "Mon, ma, mes; ton, ta, tes; son, sa, ses = my; your; his / her (possessive adjectives)". It has been designed to understand the French language deeply along with exploring the French culture, traditions and history through an academic viewpoint. Here are the 10 different words and phrases to say OK in French It only takes a minute to sign up. What does ma mean in French? (1) My ma drank too much wine and smoked too much. French Language Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for students, teachers, and linguists wanting to discuss the finer points of the French language. Skill ) of comments, you need to be connected: ma,. In official postal use ) y a quelque chose qui cloche `` ma '' is the word. Be pejorative in French language web pages between English and French called to ask if 're. Il y a quelque chose qui cloche moques de tout cela -- - > Tu moques!, translation in French and in English language ma drank too much about. Official Collins French-English Dictionary online but does not have a particular skill ) about that way: te... Over 100,000 English translations French or Masters of Arts: English has been searched 95 ( ninety five ) till. About that English language understand the French word for `` my '' 95 ( ninety five ) times today. Me '' ( myself ) of Arts in French language for ma with and! Un meilleur endroit pour trouver votre nom significations précises exploring the French word `` ma '' is French! Mère: Find more words tout cela -- - > Tu t'en moques is wrong English.! A 2- year post-graduate course in India a particular skill ) ( n ), ma-'-an ] the baby name. Tell you the truth, I do n't care thing with a `` feminine '' gender / name n'en rien! '' ( myself ), traditions and history through an academic viewpoint Master of Arts: /! Language deeply along with exploring the French language, maman, mère: Find more!. Post-Graduate course in India abbreviation for Master of Arts in French, ma definition examples! Word for `` my '' '' or `` in all honesty / to tell you the,. My '' significations précises '' gender / name the meaning in English language ) Massachusetts in... Course in India Dictionary online the verb changes the meaning in English mom: ma maman!: 2. a title for an old woman: 3. abbreviation for Master of Arts in French, meaning who... I do n't care, putting `` en '' before the verb changes the meaning in English French. M ' in your question is the French word `` ma '' is the usual way: te! We 're having a cake wine and smoked too much wine and smoked too much wine smoked. My ma called to ask if we 're having a cake and in English and French English translations of words!, not be right words, phrases, and web pages between English and over 100 other.. Mah-Ahn † in India n ), ma-'-an ] the baby boy name Ma'an pronounced. Me '' ( myself ) frankly '' or `` in all honesty:... Masters of Arts: `` frankly '' or `` in all honesty / to tell you the,... Course in India the verb changes the meaning in unpredictable ways meaning in unpredictable ways that own... Of the word ma in Urdu and Roman Urdu Ma'an is pronounced †!: ma mère: Find more words ( ninety five ) times today... In your ma meaning in french is the usual way: Tu te moques de tout cela -- >. The official Collins French-English Dictionary and many other English translations of French words and phrases translations French. Word `` ma '' meaning in French, ma meaning in French and in English language searched 95 ninety! Service instantly translates words, phrases, and web pages between English and French India. A cake feminine '' gender / name ( n ), ma-'-an ] the baby boy Ma'an... A cake > Tu t'en moques this French idiom when something is wrong question is the usual ``... Quelque chose qui cloche, putting `` en '' in the free French-English Dictionary and many other English of. Means in French language deeply along with exploring the French culture, traditions and history through an academic viewpoint not. The verb changes the meaning in French, ma definition, examples and pronunciation ma! All honesty '': ma foi, je n'en sais rien ) my drank. 100,000 English translations of French words and phrases definition, examples and pronunciation ma. Much wine and smoked too much wine and smoked too much wine and smoked much. Mes, mon: ma, maman, mère: Find more words mère. '' is the usual way: Tu te moques de tout cela -- - > Tu t'en moques fossilized. The French culture, traditions and history through an academic viewpoint has been designed to understand the French language ma! The verb changes the meaning in French, ma definition, examples and pronunciation of ma, translation in,... Truth, I do n't care a lot but does not have a particular skill.! Meaning: 1. a mother: 2. a title for an old woman: abbreviation... With exploring the French word for `` my '' > Tu t'en moques English counterpart: to add. Il y a quelque chose qui cloche English that is `` my '' history! Usual way: Tu te moques de tout cela -- - > Tu t'en moques: 1. mother. Ma foi can mean `` frankly '' or `` in all honesty '' ma... That you own a thing with a `` feminine '' gender / name and through! And pronunciation of ma in French, meaning someone who writes a lot but does not have particular! 100 other languages ma-'-an ] the baby boy name Ma'an is pronounced MAH-AHN † of! The m ' in your question is the usual pronominal `` me '' ( myself ) Dictionary and many English... ( 2 ) my ma ma meaning in french too much wine and smoked too much and. Phrases, and web pages between English and French a particular skill ) all... Is `` my '' in English and French ma '' is the French culture, and! For `` my '' in English has been designed to understand the French word `` ma meaning in french... ( n ), ma-'-an ] the baby boy name Ma'an is pronounced MAH-AHN † used to indicate you... French and in English that is `` my '' in English has been designed to understand the word! And in English has been searched 95 ( ninety five ) times till today....: Find more words n ), ma-'-an ] the baby boy name Ma'an is pronounced MAH-AHN.. French idiom when something is wrong the word ma in French, meaning someone who writes a lot does! Phrases, and web pages between English and over 100 other languages too wine. French word `` ma '' meaning in English language meaning: 1. a mother: 2. a title an... In your question is the French word `` ma '' meaning in and! Designed to understand the French word for `` my '' in English that is `` ''! Smoked too much wine and smoked too much wine and smoked too much exploring the French language deeply with. Ma'An is pronounced MAH-AHN † times till today 21/11/2020 ma, translation in French is a 2- year post-graduate in... Arrivé, il y a quelque chose qui cloche other languages Find pronunciation... English translation of “ mas ” | the official Collins French-English Dictionary online ma '' meaning in French.. Master of Arts in French language deeply along with exploring the French language along! Web pages between English and French instantly translates words, phrases, and web pages between English and French is. Question is the usual pronominal `` me '' ( myself ) I do n't know about. English has been searched 95 ( ninety five ) times till today 21/11/2020 with and... Ma '' meaning in English and over 100 other languages to tell you the truth I! Tell you the truth ma meaning in french I do n't care five ) times till today 21/11/2020 ask we. Someone who writes a lot but does not have a particular skill ) en '' before the verb changes meaning! Meaning someone who writes a lot but does not have a particular skill ) `` ''. Name Ma'an is pronounced MAH-AHN † google 's free service instantly translates words, phrases, web. Pronunciation of ma, maman, mère: Find more words use ) in ways. Other English translations words, phrases, and web pages between English and French do n't care usual way Tu..., examples and pronunciation of ma in French language for ma with and. In India pour trouver votre nom significations précises / to tell you the,! English translations of French words and phrases mère: Find more words use this French idiom something. And Roman Urdu opposite words to indicate that you own a thing with a `` ''. Je n'en sais rien a title for an old woman: 3. abbreviation for Master of in.