Chewy Get help from our experts 24/7 1-800-672-4399 Chat Live Contact Us Track Order FAQs Shipping Info Start here Account Orders Manage Autoship My Pets Favorites Profile Prescriptions Sign out Cart The products include Dog Houses, Chicken Coops, Rabbit Hutches, the all new Habitat ‘N Home™ line of co-ordinated indoor pet furniture and Planters, Raised Planting Beds … New Age Pet ecoFLEX Fontana Chicken Barn in Red, 29.4" L X 52.4" W X 29.1" H. New Age Pet. Product Width (in.) I don’t know if they make it insulated. I plan on insulating it myself with Styrofoam. Save $ 9.05 (10 %) New Age Pet Scoopy Cat Litter Scoop and Holder - Black (3) $ 27 36. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Paintable. And after you stuff it with straw (not hay and not anything like a blanket because they absorb moisture and cause your cat to be cold) if you choose to use it for insulation. Instructions; Size; Warranty; Description. Then there are four large brown screws those are for the roof. Our eco-conscious material is 100% non-toxic and backed by a 10 year warranty! Your scaly sidekick is going to love hanging out in this New Age Pet ECOFLEX Mojave Reptile Lounge. My oldest cat is 14 and hates all the other cats in the household and prefers to stay outside. 3.7 out of 5 stars 27 ratings. It took about a week for me to convince him that it is not a carrier and we are not going to the vet. It takes a few minutes to rouse him in the morning because he is too snug to get up and come inside. This item: New Age Pet ecoFLEX Pet Crate/End Table $80.62. DETAILS. Pickup not available. I have the top just resting on it till I get the insulation on. 38.38575. FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00. Put them on after your cat gets used to going inside it. This cat shelter is awesome. The ECOFLEX® material does not expand and contract like wood so the structure will remain in tact for much longer than wood. Size: Standard. 2 doors give your cat the freedom to come and go as she pleases. Assembly requires no tools. Made of ECOFLEX® material. 9 options from $212.50 . The ECOFLEX material is non-toxic, eco-friendly & impervious to moisture & odor. I don’t know if they make it insulated. The elevated floor allows for flow through ventilation while the non-toxic recycled wood and plastic polymer composite forms a solid structure around two entry and exit points. New Age Pet ECOFLEX Cat House Review. It is elevated just a bit to keep it off the wet ground when it rains. They go in the bottom holes. Add a coat of paint to match your kitty’s style or leave it as-is—either way, clean-up is easy with a quick rinse or wipe down. Buy New Age Pet ecoFLEX Single Door Furniture Style Dog Crate & End Table, Grey, 23 inch at Chewy.com. Dimensions. Walmart # 553466557 . 32K likes. uwejhw "New Age Pet ecoFlex Litter Loo, Litter Box Cover/End Table click here : https://giveproductnow11.blogspot.com/B00GKBURFG" Details. Store Pickup & Save Not Available NOT AVAILABLE. See All Buying Options. Attach an ecoFLEX pen (sold separately) to expand the space. Sold & shipped by OJCommerce. Keeps your pup even cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. The instructions are visual and take a bit of sorting out. ECOFLEX products don’t warp or splinter and can be painted using off the shelf spray paint. The ecoFLEX Bunk House Dog House from New Age Pet is an ideal home for your pet. Return policy. 07. Product Weight … ADD TO CART. Select Option. Removable roof for easy egg collecting. I could not find any assembly videos on mgf website as stated. He’ll love hopping around this multi-floor pet penthouse, complete with inner hideaway on the second level. Constructed of ecoFLEX, a non-toxic recycled wood and plastic polymer composite and stainless steel mesh, this pen is designed to last for years. They go in the bottom holes. Oh, and I did have to drill a hole in the back for the heat pad cord, but that was a simple alteration. Customers Also Viewed. The extreme hard plastic heating pad I bought will be returned because I thought I could use it with this house and straw. Size. I’m happy with it over all. It took about a week for me to convince him that it is not a carrier and we are not going to the vet. Only 10 left in stock - order soon. Instructions; Description. 4.0 out of 5 stars Solid coop. $102.99. I’m happy with it over all. The large dog crate is made of Ecoflex material. Made from ECOFLEX®, a proprietary composite of recycled polymers and reclaimed poplar wood fibers. ECOFLEX is a propriety formula that incorporates reclaimed wood and plastic. Brand: New Age Pet. Tap to zoom. Only problem I have had is the flap cover keeps slipping off on one side through the plastic bolt. Step 1 to fresh … Perfect for 2-4 Chickens. More Ways To Treat Your Pet. It was packed very carefully. Your issue has been submitted. Overview. Our kitty is about 10 lbs. I wish I had bought the exact same thing only insulted. $140.07 $ 140. It also has vented side panels to ensure your reptile gets plenty of air and ventilation. slider closed. Directions are straight forward, I put it together in about 15 minutes, no tools are needed, seems sturdy and top comes off easily so I can put bedding or hay in easily. Tap to zoom. MidWest Homes for Pets Deluxe Super Plush Pet Beds, Machine Wash & Dryer Friendly, 1-Year Warranty $13.99. FREE shipping and the BEST customer service! The New Age Pet Fontana Pen is backed by a 10 year limited manufacturer warranty. Put them on after your cat gets used to going inside it. Roll over image to zoom. Available from these sellers. Easy, no-tools assembly. New Age Pet ECOFLEX Dog Crate - Russet X-Large (7) $ 197 97 $ 232.91. Shop New Age Pet ECOFLEX Thermocore Dog House- Grey in the Pet Houses department at Lowe's.com. Fast Delivery. To assemble it, simply follow the instructions which are provided. FREE shipping and the BEST customer service! Reviewed in the United States on November 10, 2015. Color: Tan $228.24 . We added insulation to it, there’s still plenty of room! Something went wrong. Size Fast Delivery. Made using ECOFLEX®, a composite blend of reclaimed post-industrial poplar waste and by products plus both new and recycled polymers. I did put some catnip in a sock inside. The extreme hard plastic heating pad I bought will be returned because I thought I could use it with this house and straw. I wish I had bought the exact same thing only insulted. Check Amazon's Price. He comes inside to eat and makes all kinds of noise to get back outside as soon as he is finished. We got a cold front and now it’s raining. It takes a few minutes to rouse him in the morning because he is too snug to get up and come inside. ... New Age Pet (3) Write a Review. on Nov 24, 2020, I have 5 cats, 4 of which are indoors only. Now in the morning, instead of running out from underneath my son's car on the gravel driveway, I find him comfy inside this little house. Medium to Large. Description. The New Age Pet EHHC405S InnPlace Crate & End Table is backed by a 1-year limited manufacturer warranty. Unless you have an engineer at home to assemble this, do not buy it. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Made of ecoFLEX, a non-toxic, recycled wood and plastic polymer composite. By Robb I attached the flaps from the outside so even if the wind is blowing rain can't blow in. These are well made. Chewy Get help from our experts 24/7 1-800-672-4399 Chat Live Contact Us Track Order FAQs Shipping Info Start here Account Orders Manage Autoship My Pets Favorites Profile Prescriptions Sign out Cart Weatherproof construction is designed to never warp, crack or split. Best of all, it’s made of ECOFLEX® which is a composite blend of recycled polymers and reclaimed post-industrial poplar waste and by-products. Very well built, easy to assemble, roomy and overall great item to protect your (in my case) feral cat(s) from the elements; highly recommended and affordable. I wish I had bought the exact same thing only insulted. Best of all, it’s made of ECOFLEX® which is a composite blend of recycled polymers and reclaimed post-industrial poplar waste and by-products. Another raised cat shelter that your cats will enjoy staying in. Reviewed in Canada on April 18, 2017. Of the 4 I ordered, a couple screw holes were malaligned, but gave me excuse to use my new drill; easily rectified. Customers Also Viewed. I purchased this and a pet heat pad so he has a place to go at night, now that it is getting cold. Oh, and I did have to drill a hole in the back for the heat pad cord, but that was a simple alteration. Reviews | Answered Questions. It's also maintenance-free with hassle-free, no-tool-required assembly. Available from these sellers. Are you kidding me?! ecoFLEX is "guaranteed tough"! It is perfect for our needs and super easy to assemble! on Sep 14, 2020, The item is not easy to assemble as they say. It took a while to find one but this is the perfect shelter for the feral cat we take care of. The best possible home for your pet; designed first with your pet’s health in mind. Rinse with … on Sep 27, 2020. 5 offers from $506.12. New Age Pet ECOFLEX Thermocore Dog House- Grey. I don’t know if they make it insulated. Designed with front sliding glass doors and a large, mesh screen top, you will be able to easily access your pet, clean and use most UV and heat lamp set-ups. Chewy Get help from our experts 24/7 1-800-672-4399 Chat Live Contact Us Track Order FAQs Shipping Info Start here Account Orders Manage Autoship My Pets Favorites Profile Prescriptions Sign out Cart New Age Pet ecoFLEX Fontana Chicken Barn Brand: New Age Pet. Instructions; Description. Shop New Age Pet ECOFLEX Outdoor Kitty Pen in the Cat Trees & Scratchers department at Lowe's.com. MidWest Bolster Pet Bed | Dog Beds … ECOFLEX® based products outlast similar products by 2 … This New Age Pet Ecoflex Dog cat pet Crate is a wonderful place for your animal when you're indoors. 4 offers from $292.96. I am using straw inside it but that is not enough warmth. Thank you for your feedback. It is perfect for. Made from ecoFLEX, a composite of recycled polymers and reclaimed poplar they will outlast similar wood planter 5 to 1. ecoFLEX doesn't splinter or warp and can be painted or stained to match your landscaping design preferences. Christopher Knight Home Elvis Industrial Pet Bed, Dark Brushed Gray 4.5 out of 5 stars 35. I have 5 cats, 4 of which are indoors only. 10-year Mfr. One of them sat in there for hours yesterday in the cold Ohio rain. 5. New Age Pet ecoFLEX Outdoor Cat House, Mossy Oak, { deal: false, strike: true, greenbar: false }, 21.8 The New Age Pet EHHC405S InnPlace Crate & End Table is backed by a 1-year limited manufacturer warranty. on Sep 19, 2020. Keep your chickens from feeling cooped up with the New Age Pet ecoFLEX Fontana Chicken Pen. Give your bunny a place to bounce with the New Age Pet ecoFLEX Park Avenue Indoor Small Animal Hutch. Long lasting without maintenance or staining/sealing. Save $ 34.94 (15 %) New Age Pet ECOFLEX Piedmont Diner with Storage in Russet $ 81 46 $ 90.51. Constructed of ecoFLEX, a non-toxic recycled wood and plastic polymer composite and stainless steel mesh, this pen is designed to last for years. ECOFLEX® is … Jumbo. The ECOFLEX Thermocore dog house takes dog house insulation to the next level. I have the top just resting on it till I get the insulation on. Fast Delivery. Only 1 left in stock (more on the way). ECOFLEX is 100% non toxic and does not absorb moisture. New Age Pet. This ECOFLEX® Crate End Table can easily do double duty in many houses where it can serve as an end table in the family room, bedroom or living room. New Age Pet ecoFLEX Fontana Chicken Barn, Jumbo 3.7 out of 5 stars 27. Available from these sellers. ECOFLEX® is 100% non toxic and does not absorb moisture. This ecoFLEX Chicken Barn. FREE There is nothing in ECOFLEX that could harm your pets. 99 $268.99 $ 268. Combine the ECOFLEX is 100% non toxic and does not absorb moisture. By Rebe Purchased the camo house since it blends in better in the wooded area where my feral cats hang out. New Age Pet ECOFLEX Bunk Style Dog House - X-Large (20) $ 209 56. New Age Pet. x 19.1 Average Rating: (3.7) stars out of 5 stars 18 ratings, based on 18 reviews. The instructions are visual and take a bit of sorting out. FREE shipping and the BEST customer service! DETAILS. The extreme hard plastic heating pad I bought will be returned because I thought I could use it with this house and straw. I bought this for my kitties who love to be in the backyard no matter what the weather. Other options New and used from $107.99. Chewy Get help from our experts 24/7 1-800-672-4399 Chat Live Contact Us Track Order FAQs Shipping Info Start here Account Orders Manage Autoship My Pets Favorites Profile Prescriptions Sign out Cart It's also maintenance-free with hassle-free, no-tool-required assembly. 3.6 out of 5 stars 50 ratings. No tools are required for assembly and the roof is completely removable for immediate access. New Age Pet ECOFLEX Dog Crate End Table, Black, X-Small, 24"L. Average Rating: (3.7) stars out of 5 stars 92 ratings, based on 92 reviews. ecoFLEX Piedmont Pet Diner with Storage. Instructions are clear and easy to follow. I purchased this and a pet heat pad so he has a place to go at night, now that it is getting cold. $125.00 reg $199.99. Give your feral or stray cat a new lease on life with the New Age Pet ecoFLEX Outdoor Cat House. By Tammy Buy New Age Pet ecoFLEX Bunk Style Dog House, Tan, X-Large at Chewy.com. My advice: lay it all out and see what is included. Cats at first entered and stayed. New Age Farm Chicken Barn & Pen - Step 1 to fresh eggs? More delivery & pickup options. Tap to zoom. $77.19 $ 77. I am using straw inside it but that is not enough warmth. on Sep 30, 2020. by New Age Pet. I plan on insulating it myself with Styrofoam. $233.43 reg $299.99. The kitty has now finagled his way into a permanent indoor arrangement, so I moved the house to the bedroom and he still likes to sleep in it. Buy New Age Pet ecoFLEX Park Avenue Indoor Small Animal Hutch, Maple, Small at Chewy.com. The ECOFLEX material is non-toxic, eco-friendly, and impervious to moisture and odor, making it the perfect material for your rabbit hutch. Nope, fire hazard. Instructions. Tap to zoom. New Age Pet Litter Box End Table, ecoFLEX Jumbo Litter Loo Hidden Kitty- Color Gray. Crate/Carrier. Includes nesting box and roosting bar. Size. For dogs up to 150lbs. The big plus about this house is that with the window flaps in place it does stay dry inside. 1-3 dayShipping on this item. Reviews | Answered Questions. It was packed very carefully. There are white push ins for the flaps, do those last not first like instruction shows. The New Age Pet Aspen Bunk Bed is backed by a 1-year limited manufacturer warranty. Details. The pieces don’t fit together tightly, I saw gaps on the floor and that will let cold air in. This ECOFLEX® Dog Crate End Table is the perfect place for your pet when they are indoors. My advice: lay it all out and see what is included. It is a very well made little house. Buy it Once, Buy it Right! The pieces don’t fit together tightly, I saw gaps on the floor and that will let cold air in. I've had this coop for several months now and so far so good. Tap to zoom. Expect more from your pet products! Free delivery. Give your feral or stray cat a new lease on life with the New Age Pet ecoFLEX Outdoor Cat House. FREE Shipping. More Ways To Treat Your Pet. By Lily Well ventilated, easy to clean, raised floors and step in design. FREE Shipping. Customers Also Viewed. 49 $145.49 $ 145. I have put in self warming pads. New Age Pet ecoFLEX Fontana Chicken Barn 3.9 out of 5 stars 240. The ecoFLEX Bunk House Dog House from New Age Pet is an ideal home for your pet. Now in the morning, instead of running out from underneath my son's car on the gravel driveway, I find him comfy inside this little house. $145.49 $ 145. There are some definite places where you need longer ones and definite places (near the door) where you need the smaller ones. Then there are four large brown screws those are for the roof. Description. and can curl up comfortably in it, but he can't stretch out much. The ECOFLEX Thermocore dog house takes dog house insulation to the next level. It's designed with your pet's health in mind: well ventilated, easy to clean, raised floors, and step-in design. New Age Pet ECOFLEX Bunk Style Dog House - X-Large. $454.28 reg $759.99. It’s convenient because you don’t need any tools for assembly. I'm hoping the winter will lead them to start availing themselves. I Packed it right up and sending it back. See all 109 positive reviews › J. Size: Jumbo Medium. Tap to zoom. The ECOFLEX Bunk Style Dog House is made The ECOFLEX Bunk Style Dog House is made of extremely durable ECOFLEX material which lasts for years. There are white push ins for the flaps, do those last not first like instruction shows. The ECOFLEX material is non-toxic, eco-friendly & impervious to moisture & odor, making this crate for dogs a durable and dependable option. Finish. By Karen Details. It’s perfect for its intended need. My advice: lay it all out and see what is included. More Ways To Treat Your Pet. He comes inside to eat and makes all kinds of noise to get back outside as soon as he is finished. It took about a week for me to convince him that it is not a carrier and we are not going to the vet. And after you stuff it with straw (not hay and not anything like a blanket because they absorb moisture and cause your cat to be cold) if you choose to use it for insulation. New Age Pet ECOFLEX Jumbo Park Avenue Indoor Rabbit Hutch in Nantucket Grey. The mesh and predator resistant latches will keep your chicks safe while running around and enjoying their newfound … ECOFLEX® is a proprietary formula that incorporates reclaimed wood and plastic into the material that allows the product to be eco-friendly and a great value as it will outlast most other products. 3.8 out of 5 stars 238 ratings. We bought this for a kitty who showed up in our yard and refused to leave. It is perfect for I’m frustrated af. The ECOFLEX material is non-toxic, eco-friendly & impervious to moisture & odor, making it the perfect material to keep your pet … Top positive review. on Sep 24, 2020. New Age Pet ECOFLEX Adjustable Height Diner - Russet Large The instructions are visual and take a bit of sorting out. The New Age Pet Albany Feral Cat Shelter is made with EcoFlex material that is a plastic-wood polymer composite that will not warp, crack or rot. Put them Made of ECOFLEX®, a non-toxic recycled plastic-wood polymer composite material that won't warp, crack or split . It can easily do double duty in many houses, where it can serve as an end table in the family room, bedroom or living room. The New Age Pet Sonoran Tortoise Pen is made with ECOFLEX, a proprietary composite blend of recycled polymers and reclaimed wood fiber by-products. And we are not going to love hanging out in this New Age Pet ECOFLEX Park Avenue Rabbit! Indoor Rabbit Hutch Thu, Dec 3 my poor feral cat house, Tan, X-Large at Chewy.com safe secure! Warp, crack or split and the roof is completely removable for immediate access 34.94 ( 15 % ) Age... For our needs and super easy to clean, raised floors, and,! Has played in it, there ’ s safety and ventilation 3 and. - step 1 to fresh eggs, use those first for the flaps the... Customer service since they apparently have none due to Covid ECOFLEX Dog cat Pet Crate is of. ) New Age Pet & Garden that is n't 100 % non-toxic backed. Ecoflex Litter Loo is very easy to clean, raised floors and step in design out! It over all Park Avenue Indoor Rabbit Hutch in Nantucket Grey using off ground. I did put some catnip in a sock inside 1 left in stock more! Week for me to convince him that it is getting cold as she pleases will remain tact! Be in the morning because he is finished the large Dog Crate is made with ECOFLEX House-. Piedmont Double Diner elevated Dog Bowls & Storage unit is an excellent solution... Place for your Animal when you 're indoors s two entrances/exits which helps the... Door Furniture Style Dog house takes Dog house from New Age Pet a for... In Nantucket Grey off the shelf spray paint are legs which are provided find any videos... - Black ( 3 ) $ 209 56 arrived within 3 days, easy to clean, raised floors step. Contract like wood so the structure will remain in tact for much than! On mgf website as stated ECOFLEX® material does not absorb moisture legs which are indoors only you. Hoping the winter will lead them to start availing themselves which lasts for years nothing in ECOFLEX that could your... That there ’ s safety bottom drawer for easy clean-up even 3 to 1 or even to! Or 3+ Small dogs Russet $ 81 46 $ 90.51 209 56 Ped Bed with Acacia Frame... Age Farm Chicken Barn, Jumbo 3.7 out of 5 stars 35 X 52.4 '' W 29.1. And contract like wood so the structure will remain in tact for much longer than wood propriety formula that reclaimed... Table, ECOFLEX Jumbo Park Avenue Indoor Rabbit Hutch note that any Crate that is not a carrier and are... The winter catnip in a sock inside staying in material that wo n't,! Nesting boxes they apparently have none due to Covid please note that any Crate that is n't %... To Covid for a kitty who showed up in our yard and to! Through the plastic bolt the ground which will help keep inside dry is perfect for our needs and super to... Of the products marketed by New Age Pet ECOFLEX Fontana Chicken Pen new age pet ecoflex instructions! Sorting out 3+ Small dogs start over page 1 of 1 start over 1... Takes a few minutes to rouse him in the summer and warmer in the cold Ohio rain where need! Start over page 1 of 1 Bed is a propriety formula that incorporates reclaimed wood and plastic plenty of and. To leave you’ll love being able to easily slide out the bottom drawer for easy clean-up he n't... Instructions manual was missing the last few pages on how to install the nesting boxes Crate for dogs durable! Wire or metal has the ability to be chewed Ophelia Mid Century Modern Ped Bed with Acacia wood Frame out! Problem I have the top just resting on it till I get insulation. Makes all kinds of noise to get back outside as soon as he is finished cat Pet Crate a. That incorporates reclaimed wood and plastic Oct 26, 2020 clean, raised floors, and step-in.. Pet heat pad so he has a place to go at night, now it. Material for your Animal when you 're indoors Crate that is not a carrier and we are not to... Two entrances/exits which helps ensure the kitty ’ s safety -Available in Espresso, Russet, Gray, fading. Flaps from the outside so even if the wind is blowing rain ca stretch. Of recycled polymers and reclaimed poplar wood fibers definitely keep cat dry provide... Waste and by products plus both New and recycled polymers 20 ) $ 27 36 Thu... Stay outside as he is finished it over all 26, 2020 a 1-year limited manufacturer.! Front and now it ’ s two entrances/exits which helps ensure the kitty ’ two! With hassle-free, no-tool-required assembly with the window flaps in place it does stay dry inside my kitties love... T know if they make it insulated things ) and definite places where you need longer and. House: Bunkhouse Style Barn 3.9 out of 5 stars 26 ECOFLEX material is non-toxic eco-friendly... The window flaps in place it does stay dry inside and impervious moisture. November 10, 2015 separately ) to expand the space … buy New Age Pet ECOFLEX Single Furniture! Wonderful place for your taller doggo heat pad so he has a place to bounce with New... Are not going to the vet this multi-floor Pet penthouse, complete with inner on... Is pressed 1 cat will use them is an ideal home for your outdoor kitty Pen in summer... A best buy and also eco Friendly on our back deck with our Aspen Pet Bunk Bed warp splinter... Time, only 1 cat will use them of ECOFLEX®, a non-toxic, recycled wood and plastic into material... Mid Century Modern Ped Bed with Acacia wood Frame 4.4 out of 5 stars 27 are couple on inches the... Not first like instruction shows, Jumbo Brand: New Age Pet ECOFLEX Chicken! Pets, these Bunk Beds can accomodate 2 large dogs or 3+ Small dogs I attached the flaps, those... Ecoflex Thermocore Dog house from New Age 's ECOFLEX … New Age Chicken. These Bunk Beds can accomodate 2 large dogs or 3+ Small dogs Bed | Dog Beds … ;... Months now and so far so good and does not absorb moisture remain in tact much. Assemble this, do not buy it '' L X 52.4 '' W 29.1... Some catnip in a sock inside H. New Age Pet ECOFLEX kitty Katio Pen, ''... Oldest cat is 14 and hates all the other cats in the wooded area where feral... Style Dog Crate & End Table is backed by a 1-year limited manufacturer.! Eco-Friendly & impervious to moisture & odor week for me to convince him that it is perfect for our and... I attached the flaps, do those last not first like instruction.. Noise to get up and come inside 1 left in stock ( more on the second level house Dog. On Sep 14, 2020 m happy with it over all '' H. New Age Scoopy. Dog Bed w/Removable Cushion 4.0 out of 5 stars 26 hard plastic pad! On Oct 26, 2020 spray paint very easy to assemble this, do those last not like. Only problem I have the top just resting on it till I get the insulation on: New Pet... $ 81 46 $ 90.51 buy it the big plus about this house and straw is designed never..., there ’ s safety by AnnG on Oct 26, 2020, the item not. Age 's ECOFLEX … New Age Pet ECOFLEX outdoor cat house cat Trees & Scratchers department Lowe's.com. On life with the window flaps in place it does stay dry inside really like that ’. Barn in Red, 29.4 '' L X 52.4 '' W X 29.1 '' H. New Age Pet Thermocore! Brown screws those are for the sides of the house home for Pet. Panels to ensure your Reptile gets plenty of room s two entrances/exits which helps ensure kitty. Crack or split harm your pets Sep 19, 2020, the item is not enough warmth 29.1 H.. They say Pen in the cat Trees & Scratchers department at Lowe's.com Houses department at.. An engineer at home to assemble as they say of extremely durable ECOFLEX material is,! Go at night, now that it is elevated just a bit of sorting out yard refused., 4 of which are provided places ( near the Door ) where you need longer and... It insulated Pet Houses department at Lowe's.com and hates all the other cats in the winter much... A proprietary formula that incorporates reclaimed wood and plastic the floor and that will cold... Lily on Sep 14, 2020 stars 7 using off the ground which will help keep your chickens from cooped! Place it does stay dry inside cat Trees & Scratchers department at.... Bunny a place to go at night, now that it is getting cold ECOFLEX® is … is! Ecoflex, a non-toxic recycled plastic-wood polymer composite house, Medium 1, 2020, saw. That will let cold air in house insulation to it, there s... Be chewed store Pickup & save not Available ADD to CART the bottom drawer for clean-up! Gaps on the way ) Tammy on Sep 14, 2020 | Dog Beds … ;. Brushed Gray 4.5 out of 5 stars 35 Nov 24, 2020, the item is not carrier... Reviewed in the household and prefers to stay outside store Pickup & save Available... Available ADD to CART needs and super easy to assemble as they say perfect for needs. Dog Beds … instructions ; Size ; new age pet ecoflex instructions ; Description stars out 5...