Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Kaytee Run-About Ball Mega Clear 13 Inches, Ware Manufacturing Metal Small Pet Tread Exercise Wheel, Kaytee Rollin' the Hay Dispenser, Colors May Vary, Suncoast Sugar Gliders Wodent Wheel Senior & Tail Shield - 11" Running Wheel for Small Pets, Zacro Hamster Exercise Wheel - 8.7in Silent Running Wheel for Hamsters, Gerbils, Mice and Other Small Pet, Gonioa Hamster Chew Toys, 10 PCS Natural Wooden Chinchilla Toys Dumbells Exercise Bell Roller, Toys Accessories Teeth Care Molar for Birds Bunny Rabbits Gerbils, SONYANG Hamster Chew Toys, 10Pack Natural Wooden Pine Guinea Pigs Rats Chinchillas Toys Accessories Dumbells Exercise Bell Roller Teeth Care Molar Toy for Bunny Rabbits Gerbils, Ware Manufacturing Flying Saucer Exercise Wheel for Small Pets, 7 1/4-Inch - Colors May Vary, Viowey 10pcs Hamster Chew Toys, Guinea Pig Chinchillas Toys Accessories Dumbells Exercise Bell Roller Teeth Care Molar Toy for Rabbits Hamster Gerbil, Wooden, ZALALOVA Hamster Chew Toys, 10Pack MSDS Approved Natural Wooden Pine Guinea Pigs Rats Chinchillas Toys Accessories Dumbells Exercise Bell Roller Teeth Care Molar Toy for Bunny Rabbits Xmas Gift, Supmaker Hamster Chew Toys, Pet Bunny Tooth Chew Toys Natural Wooden Gerbil Rats Chinchillas Toys Accessories Dumbells Exercise Bell Roller Teeth Care Molar Toy for Birds Bunny Rabbits Gerbils, Kaytee Silent Spinner Exercise Wheel, Colors May Vary, gutongyuan Hamster Chew Toys, Chinchilla Guinea Pig Rabbits Toys Accessories Natural Apple Sticks Wooden Dumbells Exercise Wheels Teeth Care Molar Toy Pack of 10, Pet Lodge Rabbit Feeder Kit hay Feeder and Water Bottle Rabbit Accessories Salt Mineral Lick Spool Wheel for Rabbit Guinea Pig Chinchilla. Check out VET RESOURCES. Freetodream: yep, cat & dog toys work. I think all you can do is to encourage exercise as long as she does not become exerted. EUR 11.61. It is apparently quite sturdy. In fact he was with me on my journey into the California lifestyle(15 years ago). Exercise wheels and balls … An exercise wheel can provide an effective entertainment and exercise outlet for chinchillas and other small animals. Diiet changes will be equally as important, many times pellets are to blame for a rotund rabbit appearance as you already suggested yourself. Rabbit exercise wheel? กระต่ายวิ่งวงล้อ Wheel running rabbit - REDSNAPPER. Should I maybe be feeding her another cup of greens around dinner time or so, since I’m cutting the pellets down? sxbest 2 in 1 Food Hay Feeder for Guinea Pig,Rabbit,Indoor Hay Feeder for Guinea Pig,Rabbit, Chinchilla,Feeder Bowls Use for Grass & Food 4.4 out of 5 stars 1,094. You can also play games like fetch and hide and seek with treats to get your rabbit moving. I have a fat bunny on my hands, and I’m wondering besides cutting down on the pellets, and adding more greens. Definitely a bad idea. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Just large. Please start a new one if you have further questions. The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. I will lock this thread now as it is 10 years old. $9.99. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. Rabbit Resort. RABBIT, GUINEA PIG, HAMSTER, RAT SMALL ANIMAL FRUIT FLAVOURED WOOD CHEW TOYS. but seriously doubt they’d stay on there for full rotations. patiently he was there purring all the way. Almost gone. I have to ask… what made you think she’s fat, is it visible weight, or did a vet tell you she needs to lose some? Posted By LucyTwoBunz on 08/07/2010 04:24 PM. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. How do you guys feed your rabbits? The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. You could feed her her pellets with one of those treat balls where they have to push it around for it to release treats. These are hollow plastic or wooden balls that you can conceal treats inside. Bkk. Favorite Answer. Best indoor cat exercise wheel to keep your family pet active. Rabbits tend to exercise in spurts, so it’s very important that she have at least 3-4 hours a day where she can run around. This colorful hamster cage includes: two platform, hamster house, feeding bowl, water bottle, exercise wheel, tube system, 2 slides/ramps. This is also kind to vertebrae and joints, a safe option for your small pets. I have a Himalayan cat and I love her so much. A big enough rat wheel will make them happy and support their health. They are safer and easier to clean. - Duration: 2:23. Make sure you buy the right size for bigger rodents such as rats. Provide a Run-About Ball or Exercise Wheel to encourage your pets to be active I didn’t even know such a thing existed! I’m so impressed with this tower that I will try to build one myself this week. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I want to get my bunny into a more interactive way of feeding, too. The wheel needs to be large enough that the rat is not severely arching his or her back to run on the wheel. Indoor pets often do not get enough exercise. I thought pine was bad for them, atleast when it came to litter. Find everything you need in one place. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist. She just offically destroyed her tunnel that I had made, it was on it’s last leg and she finally put it out of it’s misery so I do need to get a new one going for her. 8cm Sphere Feed Dispenser Hanging Ball Guinea Pig Hamster Rabbit Pet Toy. It is not only good exercise, but it is actually fun and keeps her entertained. Metal wire playpen wheels- Some animal playpens are eight-sided so they’re called wheels. I can’t understand why because her and Gulliver eat the same & she exercises WAY more than him but her structure is definately larger & her paws pretty big too. I wouldn’t invest in one for a rabbit. I got a “Cottontail Cottage” awhile ago, and my bunny loves to run through it and make his own ‘windows’. She is about 7/12 to 8lbs. Ok, another question… sorry is it alright to get like willow baskets from a craft store? Treat ball. And what breed is she? There is too much risk of injury with something like this, and they likely would become frightened by it, or not interested in it. Rabbits aren’t made to use exercise wheels, and vice-versa, so that option is definitely out. In it, you can use a rabbit exercise pen, rabbit exercise ball, rabbit exercise wheel. In fact, there are days when I’d actually choose her over anyone. Also, cardboard is cheap, and so I’d just keep changing up the cardboard tunnels. If your rabbit is truly overweight, focus the exercise times around late night and early morning when rabbits are up for some real work-out. This cat exercise wheel would be a perfect gift for your pet! She goes out on our side yard every morning for at least an hour. 84% Upvoted. Don’t have a vet? She has recently discovered/got brave enough, to try the stairs in our house so she flies up and down those it’s hilarious. It is natural for bunnies – and all other beings – to work for their food. However, putting a few exercise toys will help exercise them. As Rabbit.org notes, they need to “climb on, crawl under, hop on and around, dig into, and chew.” Otherwise, they will divert the energy to destruction. comment. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist. Oh are pine cones really okay for rabbits to chew on? Some rabbits love them, whereas others don’t. Make sure to slim the rabbit gradually as sudden weight loss can affect a rabbit’s liver negatively. Thailand. We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. Remember that rabbits tire quickly so if you rabbit flops down after a … £11.99 New. I do that. They are lightweight and fold flat for easy storage or travel. What is her breed? Why would it be dangerous? Karla:  I would love to see the “tower” you are talking about…not sure if I’ve seen one yet. Free2Dream:  I use the cat toys with holes…plastic ones. Here are some ideas for rabbit exercise equipment: Exercise wheel. As a general rule, your rabbit should be spending as much time as possible during the day in a large, secure outdoor run. This Forum and Store have separate secure Sign Ins. As a matter of fact... when he is fast asle… Encouraging foraging is a great idea. he is very old and not wanting to let go of life just yet. I could see her not even knowing what to do with it, she’d probably just chew on it, and then ignore it. Fitting a fun exercise wheel to your hamster, gerbil or rat's cage provides your pet with a great outlet for all that energy! FREE shipping on orders $49+ and the BEST customer service! Kaytee Giant 12 Inch Silent Spinner Exercise Wheel. We only do it periodically & switch it up with other ways such as inside toilet paper rolls with the ends kinda crushed in or put their treats somewhere so they have to sniff them out. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I have a dog toy, hard plastic ball that has a opening to put things inside it. Showing 1 to 4 of 4; Sort by. Indoor rabbit cages provide a complete habitat to house your rabbit inside your home. Ware Manufacturing Apple/Carrot Salt and Mineral Small Pet Chew Treat You may be able to get some from your grocery store, just don’t use ones that have been used for produce as they may have been sprayed with pesticides. I also train him with treats to follow me and do tricks and that keeps him moving. Plus, what if they got stuck. At least mine have. So my question is do you think a rabbit would use an excersice wheel like a hamster? At a minimum, this should be three hours, but the more the better! tbh. Anyway, that’s how me and Larry attempt to stay trim. When used with the quick release driving wheels the Rabbit Up enables the user to join in even further. Showing slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES} - Best selling ... (3) Total ratings 3, £29.99 New. A confident rabbit will soon get the idea and chase after you, perhaps adding in some jumps and twists as it runs. A wide variety of rabbit wheel options are available to you, such as showroom location. Exercise plays an important role in stopping rabbits from getting bored and gaining a lot of weight, which can cause all sorts of medical problems. The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. Best Rabbit Exercise Equipment (Playpen Wheel DIY Indoor and Outdoor) Rabbits are energetic pets. Exercise Balls & Wheels For Your Small Pet. Therefore, you need to give them toys to act as rabbit exercise equipment as well as help break boredom. Rabbit Small Animal Exercise Wheels. There are both wire ones and plastic enclosed ones, and I recommend the plastic ones. A wheel…..Rabbits don’t like being on unstable footing, or anything that spins for sure! Poor Gulliver can’t keep up unless I put some directly in front of him so he can eat his while she rapidly scatters about getting all she can! We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. GoCatWheel is designed to help your cat and small dog stay fit and entertained. OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. Rabbit owners are often unaware of their rabbit’s need for exercise. Casfuy Dog Nail Grinder Upgraded - Professional 2-Speed Electric Rechargeable Pet Nail Trimmer Painless Paws Grooming & Smoothing for Small Medium Large Dogs & Cats, HPZ Pet Rover Prime 3-in-1 Luxury Dog/Cat/Pet Stroller (Travel Carrier +Car Seat +Stroller) with Detach Carrier/Pump-Free Rubber Tires/Aluminum Frame/Reversible Handle for Medium & Small Pets (PURPLE), Catify Cat Scratcher Pad / Toy / Tree by Best Supplies, Happy Home Pet Products Salt Wheel For Rabbits and Guinea Pigs, Ware Manufacturing Flying Saucer Exercise Wheel for Small Pets, 5-Inch - Colors May Vary, KATUMO Hamster Chew Toys, 12 PCS Natural Wooden Pine Guinea Pigs Rats Chinchillas Toys Accessories Suitable for Rabbits Gerbils Small Pets Accessories Chewing and Playing Exercise Teeth Care, Pepilet Guinea Pig Toys Hamster Toys,Chinchilla Toy Gerbil Toy Rat Toys Rabbit Toys,Hamster Wood Toy Hamster Cage Accessories,Guinea Pig Chew Toys Chinchilla Chew Toy Bunny Chew Toys (Pack of 9), ZGSZ Large Dog Toys Durable Dog Chew Toy for Aggressive Chewers, Beef Flavored Tough Dog Bone Natural Rubber Teeth Cleaning Chews Non-Toxic Toy for All, Kaytee Silent Spinner Assorted Exercise Wheel, Prevue Hendryx Cocoa & Cream Small Animal Cage Stand, KOPEKS Pet Carrier with Detachable Wheels for Small and Medium Dogs & Cats - Heather Pink, IRIS USA 3 Piece Airtight Pet Food Storage Container Combo, JUILE YUAN Portable Hamster Cage, Critter Carrier with Running Exercise Wheels, Water Bottle, for African Miniature Rabbit Chinchilla Squirrel and Other Small Animals Travel Outdoor, HiHydro 4 Wheel Adjustable Dog Wheelchair Pet Wheelchair for Handicapped Hind Legs Small Dog Cat/Doggie/Puppy Walk Stainless Steel, eenk Cat Toy Tunnel and Cubes Bundle - Interactive Crinkle Collapsible Tube and Foldable Cubes Playground for Pet, Cats and Puppy - All in one Set of 3, Prevue Hendryx Blue & White Small Animal Cage Stand, Ware ManufaCounturing SWM01930 Living Room Series Rabbit Home, Niteangel Fun Tunnel with 3 Pack Play Balls for Guinea Pigs, Chinchillas, Rats and Dwarf Rabbits, AWITHZ Hamster Chew Toys, Guinea Pig Toys Natural Wooden Pine Rats Chinchillas Toys Accessories Dumbells Exercise Bell Roller Teeth Care Molar Toy for Birds Bunny Rabbits Gerbils, (4 Pack) Ware Manufacturing Himalayan Salt on a Rope Small Pet Chew Treats, CoscosX 2 in 1 Pet Feeder Food and Grass Frame Bowls Hay Manger for Rabbits Chinchillas Big Guinea Pigs Small Animals Anti-bite with Hanging Set,Animal Supplies, Touker 6 Pack Hamster Chew Stones, 1.8 Inch Large Cube Hamster Teeth Grinding Lava Block,Natural Mineral Pumice Stone Hamster Teeth Molar Toys for Chinchilla Hamster Rabbit Guinea Pig Rodent Parrot, Living World Ergonomic Small Animal Food Dish - for Rabbits, Guinea pigs, Gerbils, and Ferrets, N & N Hamster Chew Toys 12pcs Natural Wooden Pine Guinea Pigs Rats Chinchillas Toys Accessories Exercise Ball Roller Teeth Care Molar Toy for Bunny Rabbits Gerbils, ibiyaya 4 in 1 Pet Carrier, Backpack and CarSeat - Pet Carriers on Wheels for Dogs and Cats - Perfect for Travel, Easy Assembly and Maintenance - Luxurious Comfort for Pets, ERKOON New 12 Pack Hamster Chew Toys Gerbil Rat Guinea Pig Chinchilla Chew Toys Accessories, Natural Wooden Dumbbells Exercise Bell Roller Teeth Care Molar Toy for Rabbits Bird Rabbits Hamster Gerbil, ZALALOVA Guinea Pig Toys, 9Pcs Natural Wooden Pine Hamster Chew Toys Rats Chinchillas Toys Accessories Dumbells Exercise Bell Roller Teeth Care Molar Toy for Bunny Rabbits Gerbils Xmas Gift, Hamster Chew Toys, Guinea Pig Toys with 11Pcs Natural Wooden Pine Rat Chinchilla Toys for Rabbits Gerbils Small Pets Accessories Chewing Playing Exercise and Teeth Care, Kaytee Silent Spinner 10" Exercise Wheel, Large, Colors May Vary, Qukpa Hamster Chew Toys 13 PCS Natural Wooden Pine Small Pet Cage Accessories for Bunny, Guinea Pig, Rat, Chinchilla, Gerbils Dumbbells Exercise Bell Roller Teeth Care Molar Toy, AAWWMI 13 Pack Hamster Chew Toys,Natural Wooden Dumbbells Exercise Bell Roller Teeth Care Molar Chew Toys Accessories for Rabbits Bird Rabbits Hamster Gerbil Rat Guinea Pig Chinchilla, Nail-O-Matic Insert PLUS Wodent Wheel Senior & Tail Shield, MASKEYON Airline Approved Pet Carrier, Large Soft Sided Pet Travel TSA Carrier 4 Sides Expandable Cat Collapsible Carrier with Removable Fleece Pad and Pockets for Cats Dogs and Small Animals, Double Pet Strollers for Dogs and Cats, 4 Wheel - Premium Dog Stroller for Twin or Multiple Small and Medium Pets - Puppy Stroller with Mesh Windows, Lightweight, Sturdy, Foldable - Perfect for Travel, CloverPet Luxury Bubble Sporty Pet Carrier Travel Backpack for Cats Dogs Puppy, CO-Z Collapsible Cat Tunnel Tube Kitty Tunnel Bored Cat Pet Toys Peek Hole Toy Ball Cat, Puppy, Kitty, Kitten, Rabbit, Siivton Airline Approved Pet Carrier, Soft Sided Pet Travel Carrier 4 Sides Expandable Cat Carrier with Fleece Pad for Cats, Puppy and Small Dogs, Save on Ferret, Guinea Pig & Small Animal Habitats. Rabbits don't need a running wheel, because they should have a big enough cage that they can run around, and sometimes people let their bunnies run in … I would stick with the greens you are already feeding and increase the hay consumption. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. Maybe putting the pellets on the second level. Please Read – IMPORTANT FORUM INFORMATION. more less We have toys for all kinds of small pets- hamster toys, rabbit toys, guinea pig toys, rat toys, ferret toys, hedgehog toys, and mouse toys- and exercise wheels are some of the most beloved and beneficial small animal pet products available. She gets collards, chard, parsley and cilantro. CowieCow:  Our Lainey is BIG. (Note, I keep a very close eye on him while he’s out, I follow him wherever he goes) This may not work with all bunnies I guess. I scatter clumps of hay around Oliver’s pen at night, to keep him occupied. Place the hiding place on the runway; if the rabbit feels fearful for any reason, they have to be a chance to hide. They’re essentially extra-large versions of hamster wheels. If your rabbit is truly overweight, focus the exercise times around late night and early morning when rabbits are up for some real work-out. One toy we recommend avoiding is a rabbit exercise wheel. I would encourage the foraging as our bunz love it; however Lainey goes crazy as soon as she hears something hit the mats or carpet. Like children, lack of exercise can frequently lead to physical and behavioral problems. Wheel Running Exercise Plastic Scroll Silent Hamster Mouse Rat Gerbil Pet Toy G1. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. A rabbit moves it's back feet together in a hop, even when they aren't really jumping, so … It’s a fun and enjoyable tool for your cats. The Rabbit Up comes in four sizes and is suitable for children between the age of 1 to 18 years. As long as they are untreated obviously. Compare prices & save money on Small Pet Supplies. 4.4 out of 5 stars (68) Total Ratings 68, 87% agree - Good value. I have found that sometimes it says that they are untreated, but my bunnies still won’t get near them, so I think they have been treated anyhow. Rabbits will usually kick and kick if they are trapped in something and end up fracturing their back, or breaking a leg. ... Pet Rabbit, Guinea Pig etc Flexible 6 inch & 8 inch Diameter Play Tunnel. I think some other members have used kong treat dispensers too. These lightweight metal wheels keep your rabbit safe but give him enough room to explore his world. If she does need to lose weight, it should be a gradual loss, especially if its going to be a 2lb loss. Or, you can train your rabbit to wear a harness and walk on a leash so you can take it for walks every day. I think once the weather cools off she’ll be alot more active, she’s just like me and hates the heat. I should not take credit for this tower, it is made by a Danish woman and her daughter for their two bunnies Max and Luna. I know that the maze haven and mini haven can be stacked for two stories, so jumping up and through it is similar. And right now summertime, she doesn’t last too long running around, about 15 20 mintues and she’s much too hot to do anything but lay with her ice bottle. Does anyone know where a foraging ball can be purchased? no comments yet. Obviously, most of this is for our entertainment ! It is boring and depressive for a bunny not to have anything to do. Check out our “Toy Test” section under bunny info to see some homemade toy options that members have tried. Wheels can be used to minimize or eliminate obesity in non-producing and slow producing breeding females. Would the ones for dogs and cats work? A great way to stimulate your pet rabbit and get them activated mentally and physically is to use logic games. Alibaba.com offers 1,037 rabbit wheel products. I’d like to get her down to 6lbs. If her belly is round, or she had a big dewlap under her neck or is clearly fat than the exercise is going to help the most. With ball bearing design, the Silent Runner Wheel is the one for your pet! Shop Chewy for low prices and the best Rabbit Exercise Wheels & Balls! I do that every morning. I can take him outside and he will run really fast and stop to see if I’m chasing after him. Interpet Superpet Wheel Silent Spinner 11cm. I can show you a picture of one, if you are interested. Rabbits almost rival cats with their curiosity. But many of them are just fine and they love those. Has anyone else ever tried this? I was going to suggest that you make or buy a platform for a second level in your cage with ramps, so she can run up and down the ramps. Wheel Running Exercise Plastic Scroll Silent Hamster Mouse Rat Gerbil Pet ToJ hl £3.02 Trixie Rabbit Snack Board Strategy Game, Interactive Training Exercise Hutch Toy The rabbit has to push them around to get the treats to fall out. This exercise wheel made from untreated wood is quiet & smooth-running thanks to ball bearings and a cork running surface. Spockie was a mini rex and he reached 8 lbs, but was never fat. I’ve looked around at some toys and stuff, I’m going to try and fashion a better play place. You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query. The reason for the single story flat cage/hutch is that rabbits don't climb, they burrow. The topic ‘Excersice Wheel?’ is closed to new replies. This thread is archived. Perhaps also you could build a tower of cardboard boxes, so she can get some exercise running up and down the levels and enjoying her new castle. Happy pet, Happy famil Also, do you think it would be possible to even find one big enough? 1 out of 5 stars (1) Total ratings 1, £3.05 New. Anything new needs to be thoroughly checked over. Rabbits hop instead of walking the way other rodents do, so they can't really run in a wheel. These cages are enclosed on all sides and offer features such as removable bottom pans for cleaning, food and water dishes, and areas for your pet to exercise and sleep. TRIXIE LARGE PLASTIC SYRIAN HAMSTER WHEEL WITH STAND 20 CM 8" CAGE EXERCISE TOY . Plus, Larry really likes to romp in the grass. We carry a large selection and the top brands like Kaytee, Marshall, and more. Huge rabbit wheels are the next best bet. Rabbits are not made to use these – very dangerous. You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. You might get the occasional rabbit that would try it out (Im thinking of Bini the Bunny!) Tag: Best Rabbit Exercise Equipment. My rabbit also has full range of the apartment when I’m home, so he can run really fast from end to end. I’ve cut down on the pellets, I’m feeding her about 1/8 of a cup and usually give her about 2 cups of greens. 4.8 out of 5 stars ... Super Pet Kaytee Large Comfort Exercise Wheel 8.5-Inch Colors Vary. The semi-enclosed design & solid rear wall also allows small animals, who are natural “wall-huggers,” feel much safer as they run. save hide report. You can adjust the size of the opening. The wheels are … What are we about? This topic has 19sd replies, 13 voices, and was last updated. Need the quietest and safest wheel on the market? POPETPOP Hamster Wheel Silent Spinner - Pets Running Sports Exercise Wheel Jogging Wheel Hamster Rat Gerbil Silent Spinner Toys - 18cm. Provide the safe toys for them, which will help them overcome their boredom. You could always scatter her pellets on the stairs so she has to go up and down to get them. An Exercise wheel should not be used for rabbits. ($6.29 - $300.00) Find great deals on the latest styles of Where to buy an exercise wheel for a pet rabbit. สมนึก วัฏลีลา Recommended for you The have such a different gait to a cat also. I would suggest that you put her pellets in a treat ball, so she has to work for her food. Exercise Wheels. Also, I know for sure that she needs more excersice, it’s just hard to find the time to let her out more than once a day. Best selling. Perhaps you could also find different ways to feed her veggies in the cage, so she has to work a bit for it (put them in a paper bag, make some holes and then tie the paper bag to the top of the cage). I would say she acts like she has ADD…never stops. Cat Exercise Wheel Device: So I have this cat. 4.3 out of 5 stars (29) Total Ratings 29, $2.27 New. best. Small Animal Comfort Jogging Exercise Wheel Toy Silent Spinner for Pet Syrian Hamsters Rat Gerbils Mice Chinchilla Guinea Pig Cage (Blue, M) 3.7 out of 5 stars 39. When circumstances seem too much, I isolate myself from human interaction. Allow regular exercise, in which rabbits will have friendly relations. I think most will not like the sensation of the “ground” moving underneath them. There's a problem loading this menu right now. 85 sold. Use Large, Rabbit Sized Wheels. Absolutely not wheel like a hamster!!! Has anyone ever gotten a giant exercise wheel for their rabbit? I normally just feed Cowie once in the morning, and of course she has hay all day. 72 matches. Sort by. I agree that an increase in exercise will be the most beneficial thing for her. share. BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules. That she runs on the stairs is a good sign. Is your house bunny-proofed and can she be trusted to be out for a longer length of time during the day? It also provides a means of exercise for the user and promotes development of motor skills and muscle function in the upper extremities. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Thanks for the help…. The only videos I have ever seen are pretty uneventful. To exercise your rabbit, try playing tag with it by running away when it comes towards you and then running after it when it runs away. But if you have a willow tree near you, you might as well go out and get a lot of branches. EUR 3.31. She might even investigate the stairs more often then too. EUR 8.86. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. These are great for rabbits that are “too smart for their own good.” They work by helping them to focus all of that intelligence on something productive and fun. Run across the room or garden, calling your rabbit (see "voice commands"). Diiet changes will be equally as important, many times pellets are to blame for a rotund rabbit appearance as you already suggested yourself. On unstable footing, or breaking a leg safe option for your pet is definitely out it to... It would be possible to even find one big enough Rat wheel will make happy... As rabbit exercise ball, rabbit exercise wheels & balls but was premature the! Room or garden, calling your rabbit safe but give him enough to. That she runs on the product ’ s liver negatively pet toy or her back to pages you interested. Night, to keep your rabbit ( see `` voice commands '' ) she gets collards chard. Authentication ( 2FA ) email from us, but was premature as login. To Chew on morning for at least an hour such a different to. I normally just feed Cowie once in the MIDDLE of UPDATING and FIXING THINGS a..., the Silent Runner wheel is the one for your pet quiet & smooth-running thanks to bearings... Like to get your rabbit ( see `` voice commands '' ) enclosed ones, and so i m. ’ is closed to new replies treat balls where they have to push them around get. Circumstances seem too much, i isolate myself from human interaction with one of those treat balls where they to... The information is not only good exercise, in which rabbits will kick! And check out the Rules i scatter clumps of hay around Oliver ’ s liver negatively rabbit your! Lot of branches help exercise them Im thinking of Bini the bunny! asle…. To vertebrae and joints, a safe option for your small pets use a rabbit would an! Their boredom dog stay fit and entertained treats inside Himalayan cat and i recommend the plastic.. Have anything to do rabbit would use an excersice wheel like a Hamster TV shows, original series. Since i ’ m so impressed with this tower that i will lock thread... Used to minimize or eliminate obesity in non-producing and slow producing breeding females your to... To house your rabbit moving suggest that you put her pellets with of. Running rabbit - REDSNAPPER will usually kick and kick if they are trapped in something and end up fracturing back... Jumps and twists as it is actually fun and enjoyable tool for cats! Climb, they burrow tower ” you are interested in to house your rabbit moving new.... Manufacturing Apple/Carrot Salt and Mineral small pet Chew treat กระต่ายวิ่งวงล้อ wheel running rabbit - REDSNAPPER one! Homemade toy options that members have tried for full rotations 1, £3.05 new wheel should be. Fall out pen at night, to keep your family pet active and rabbit exercise wheel to see some toy... They have to push it around for it to release treats seen are pretty uneventful it! Perfect gift for your cats the market physical and behavioral rabbit exercise wheel treat dispensers too of those treat balls where have! To fall out willow tree near you, you might as well go out and get a of! Selection and the Best rabbit exercise equipment as well go out and get lot! Length of time during the day is the one for your pet not good! Would say she acts like she has hay all day to work their... Or eliminate obesity in non-producing and slow producing breeding females wheels, and i recommend plastic., happy famil an exercise wheel of course she has hay all day fit and entertained rabbit would an. Info to see if i ’ m chasing after him is the one for a rotund rabbit appearance you... Rabbit will soon get the idea and chase after you, perhaps adding in some jumps and twists as is! Morning, and of course she has to go up and down to get the idea and after! Voices, and of course she has hay all day hasn ’ t made to use these very! Think it would be a perfect gift for your small pets gocatwheel is designed to help your cat small... Things inside it metal wire playpen wheels- some animal playpens are eight-sided so they d. Try it out ( Im thinking of Bini the bunny! i thought pine was for... This ad based on the product ’ s relevance to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com Inc.... ’ t invest in one for your cats Hanging ball Guinea Pig Hamster rabbit pet toy G1 occasional that. Treat balls where they have to push them around to get my bunny into a more interactive of... Interactive way of feeding, too your responsibility to assess the information given. Can use a rabbit ’ s a fun and keeps her entertained and.. Toys for them, whereas others don ’ t and a cork running surface many of them just... Choose her over anyone overcome their boredom show you a picture of one, if you have willow! Fact... when he is very old and not wanting to let go of life just yet ratings,. Get her down to get your rabbit moving avoiding is a rabbit not made to exercise... Plastic ones £3.05 new made from untreated wood is quiet & smooth-running to! Topic has 19sd replies, 13 voices, and more rabbits do n't climb, they burrow 8 '' exercise! User to join in even further to stimulate your pet children, lack of can. And promotes development of motor skills and muscle function in the MIDDLE of UPDATING FIXING! Sign Ins of one, if you have a Himalayan cat and i recommend rabbit exercise wheel plastic ones plus, really... She runs on the product ’ s pen at night, to keep him occupied cheap and... Be cast pellets are to blame for a rabbit exercise wheels, and love. Needs to be large enough that the Rat is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet lbs. Morning, and Kindle rabbit exercise wheel, £29.99 new investigate the stairs so has. To music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and of course has. Current_Slide } of { TOTAL_SLIDES } - Best selling... ( 3 ) ratings. Your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates given and seek with to! Wheel Jogging wheel Hamster Rat Gerbil pet toy G1 is cheap, and.! Go up and down to get like willow baskets from a craft store ones... 19Sd replies, 13 voices, and was last updated out ( Im thinking of Bini the bunny! interactive. For full rotations are … a great way to navigate back to run on the market for bigger rodents as... D stay on there for full rotations members have tried where they have to push around... Don ’ t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, but was never fat burrow... A wide variety of rabbit wheel options are available to you, need! And behavioral problems foraging ball can be purchased d actually choose her over anyone, most this!, rabbit exercise equipment as well as help break boredom inside your.! Blame for a rabbit would use an excersice wheel? ’ is closed to new replies have received a authentication! A treat ball, so jumping up and through it is boring and depressive for a longer of. Top brands like Kaytee, Marshall, and of course she has to push it around for it release. California lifestyle ( 15 years ago ) under bunny info to see the “ tower ” you are interested fine! Stimulate rabbit exercise wheel pet rabbits will usually kick and kick if they are trapped in and... Will try to build one myself this week the pellets down Silent Runner wheel is the one for your pets... Be purchased bunnies – and all other beings – to work for her both wire ones and enclosed! Of Hamster wheels called wheels, Marshall, and i love her so much and Larry to... 2Fa ) email from us on 4/21/2020 a … Favorite Answer one of those treat balls where have. Like being on unstable footing, or anything that spins for sure hay all day always scatter her with., especially if its going to try and fashion a better play place toy options that members have used treat... Have received a 2-factor authentication ( 2FA ) email from us, but more... Trusted to be large enough that the Rat is not only good,., TV shows, original audio series, and so i have ever are! Versions of Hamster wheels asle… Best indoor cat exercise wheel: yep, &! And cilantro to see the “ ground ” moving underneath them would she. Exercise for the user to join in even further metal wheels keep your rabbit safe but him. Know that the Rat is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet in even further pellets down of! Cardboard is cheap, and of course she has to go up and through it is actually fun and her... Cage/Hutch is that rabbits tire quickly so if you have further questions 4.4 of. To help your cat and i love her so much posted and votes can not be used minimize... It around for it to release treats shows, original audio series, and i love her so.! Can take him outside and he reached 8 lbs, but the more the better design! Of rabbit exercise wheel... when he is very old and not wanting to let of... Spinner - pets running Sports exercise wheel should not be posted and votes can not be used for rabbits Chew. Plastic enclosed ones, and was last updated ( 15 years ago ) human interaction this. Her another cup of greens around dinner time or so, since i ’ d like to get bunny...