River Oaks is redefining luxury apartment living in Columbus. Lastly, they have no grace period for rent - which is fine but when the first lands on a Sunday, and the leasing office is closed, and they do not have a dropbox for checks I feel it is unfair for them to charge me $100 late fee. The upgrades look good as well. Situated off Dublin Road, River Oaks apartment community is nestled between three of Columbus’s most desirable suburbs, Upper … Ratings & reviews of River Oaks Apartments in Columbus, OH. Nice apartment complex in a serene environment. I stumbled across this place by mistake and ended up finding a great place to call home. Sold River oaks is a great place if you want to be close to downtown, but not right in it. Make your move to River Oaks. I like those office staffs, they are those people who are really trying to help us! I wanted to give this place the benefit of the doubt despite reading multiple negative reviews, but I was clearly mistaken. This pet-friendly community is a quick ten-minute drive to Downtown Columbus … Chloe and Tanya are PHENOMENAL and just a blast to interact with. Recently they have changed management and Chloe has been a huge help for my husband and I! Oh yeah, and the entire complex is infested with huge spiders and is covered in dog poop. She just set there with no compassion. The property managers Chloe and Tanya have been so great and helpful during my move from Cincinnati to Columbus. I do regret not researching River Oaks more before signing a lease. Ratings give an overview of a school's test results. Be very careful before signing in there. See photos, floor plans and more details about River Oaks in Columbus, Ohio. Overall, I feel that the apartments were poorly built and, at times, are poorly kept. River Oaks is redefining luxury apartment living in Columbus. Check out this pet-friendly apartment at River Oaks located at 2299 River Oaks Dr, Columbus, OH 43228 that includes 1 - 3 bed, 1 - 2 bath, and 765 - 1,460 Sq. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for River Oaks Apartments locations in Columbus, OH. From world-class museums, to the finest shopping experiences, … Gated community, great amenities for the price, and great customer service. I’ve lived here for about 9 months now and have had a wonderful experience. Great place to live! This pet-friendly community is a quick ten-minute drive to Downtown Columbus and The Ohio State University. Situated off Dublin Road, River Oaks apartment community is nestled between three of Columbus?s most desirable suburbs, Upper Arlington, Grandview, and Hilliard. I absolutely love living at River Oaks. This pet-friendly community is a quick ten-minute drive to Downtown Columbus and The Ohio State University. I took the morning off unpaid to accommodate her request and she didn't show up. Situated off Dublin Road, River Oaks apartment community is nestled between three of Columbus's most desirable suburbs, Upper … A local Columbus Forum is currently looked at by 0 internet users. Search for other sublets, houses and apartment rentals in Columbus, then use our bedroom, bathroom and rent price filters to find your perfect home. Local grocery stores, trendy pubs, bars, and restaurants are all within walking distance. Email. Columbus, GA 31904. Sorry, but there was an error submitting your review. Specialties: Located off Dublin Road, River Oaks Upper Arlington apartment community sits between two of Columbus's most desirable suburbs, Upper Arlington and Hilliard. Walk Score® measures the walkability of any address. I never hear my neighbors, which has been an issue at previous complexes. River Oaks is redefining luxury apartment living in Columbus. One of the best Apartments, Real Estate business at 2299 River Oaks Dr, Columbus OH, 43228. River Oaks is redefining luxury apartment living in Columbus. Overall, most of my complaints about River Oaks stem from the fact that this complex does not coincide with my personal preferences and expectations. But I can't tell you how many things in my apartment that have broken in less than a year of living here. Columbus, Ohio Voted #1 floor plan for roommates. Electricity with conscientious use is about $90. The amazing staff here make up completely for any minor issues that may arise on the property. I reached out to the office to follow up - no one responded- not prior to the no show, and not after to apologize. The office erroneously contacted me to move out two months in a row because they had written their address numbers incorrectly. They do not have a subleasing option, and for good reason, no one would ever stay here if they had the option to leave. Many of the chairs are broken and the hightop tables don't serve much of a purpose because the tops are missing as well as the umbrellas. She also wouldn't provide me with a new lease. Visit Rent.com now for rental rates and other information about this property. Located along the Scioto River and the Scioto Greenways in Downtown Columbus, River & Rich includes more than 24,000 square feet of ground retail space, 200 residential apartment units, and a 300-space parking garage. The only issues I have are with ridiculously high water/sewage bill and the maintenance requests. Tucked away in a park-like, neighborhood setting, River Oaks Apartments … Please trust the low star reviews and don’t move here. The bedrooms, closets, bathrooms, and living room are all nicely spaced. They also provided me with an eviction notice because my rent was not paid (it was- and on time- I was left a threatening note on my door due to a clerical error on their part), they told me I had violated the pet policy (I hadn't- it was ANOTHER clerical error on their part), allowed MICE to live in the apartments (besides this being gross, I am allergic to mice), they failed to fix a simple drain that needed snaked after multiple maintenance visits, phone calls, and emails. There were issues with the previous management team but the current team has done a great job since taking over. We feel right at home! no one has contacted me regarding that. The worst part about this place is nothing that is being done that's illegal, but it's miserable living in such a poorly managed and maintained property and there's nothing you can do about it. Our residents also enjoy quick access to Short North, the Arena District, while major employers such as OSU Wexner Medical Center, and Nationwide are a simple commute away. I had to move in within two days, and it was the fastest rental experience I've ever had. They're always very kind and welcoming even when you need to jet in and grab a package. Apartments are nicely renevated with security and various amenities. River Oaks Apartments. Thanks for reviewing your apartment on ApartmentFinder.com! The complex is disgusting with dog poor everywhere. I have had a great experience living in the apartment complex with no issues with management or the unit itself. I would strongly recommend River Oaks Apartments for someone just move to Columbus, OH, it is quiet and affordable place for everyone. Very pet friendly, safe, and their staff is great. This place is a cancerous wreck amongst other great properties across the city. Our residents also enjoy quick access to Short North, the Arena District… See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for River Oaks locations in Columbus, IN. Spacious and home-y. Apartments are in a great area of town and reasonably priced when compared to similar living arrangements. The facilities are OK, the pool is not very big so it is always packed and the main office is very plain. Dave is hands down the best maintenance person I have ever dealt with and just a genuinely cool guy to be around. This pet-friendly community is a quick ten-minute drive to Downtown Columbus and The Ohio State University. There is nothing bad I have to say about this place! There are so many new apartments that are similar in cost with much, much better management who will actually care about you, not bully you, and treat you like a person. Name and address for River Oaks on 2299 River Oaks Dr, Columbus, OH 43228 provided by ALN Apartment Data. Telephone 1 (844) 285-8121 (Leasing) or 1 (706) 320-9200. River Oaks features an impressive list of recent renovations. River Oaks is redefining luxury apartment living in Columbus. Whenever we've needed service, it's been taken care of in a reasonable time. There are car break ins and thefts here all the time, despite it being a "gated community" They told me if I wanted to resign my lease, the rent would go up $200.00 / month. The amenities are not as great as some of the luxury complexes I have lived in, but they have gotten me by since I've lived here, and I would imagine most other people as well. A few months ago, they called to do a walk-thru because they erroneously had me scheduled to move out - even tho I was only a few months into my lease. The facilities are OK, the pool is not very big so it is always packed with meatheads blaring music and selfie Sarah's which is kinda a deterrent to other residents. River Oaks Apartments is the perfect home. River Oaks is an apartment located in Franklin County, the 43228 ZIP Code, and the Hilliard City School District attendance zone. Sterling Place is a beautiful community of apartments in Dublin Ohio with a convenient location. Email. Note: Based on community-supplied data and independent market research. An affordable Columbus apartment or house rental means you’ll have the opportunity to access a multitude of incredible amenities. Columbus Ohio’s capitol and largest city, Columbus is diverse, rambunctious, and full of surprises. Become closer with the Columbus people. DO NOT LIVE HERE. From catching some sun poolside, to practicing your serve on the sand volleyball court, our luxury apartments in Columbus offer a lifestyle that can’t be matched. They never fix anything in a timely manner and they bride you to write 5 star reviews for them. See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, & more. Still naive an unaware of the actual living conditions of this community, I happily obliged. They charge you however they possibly can and will deceive you at every turn. It’s a disaster. This place is awesome! They just allowed someone with 3 very large dogs who bark all day long to move in below me into a small, 2 bedroom apartment. This place is a joke. My toilet hasn't worked for 4 months. I can really recommend this facility. Please don’t live here. Speaking of bugs, at the beginning of my lease, there were bugs all over the floor in the gym. To me that is just greed and the leasing office wanting more money out of their tenant which does not sit right with me. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Find 2 listings related to River Oaks Apartments in Columbus on YP.com. Plus I love being able to decorate our patio. We didn't even find out about these charges until 12 hours before they were going to send them to collections and had to come up with over $1000. Staff (except for Dave) is a nightmare to work with. I have been lived this apartment for 7 months now, the location is very convenient, close to shops, work, and school. Logged into app to pay my rent for 2/1/2020 which was on a Saturday. The office staff are always very nice. It’s gotten worse. River Oaks will be on your left. Ask about our move-in specials Best of Columbus I tried contacting them for 30 minutes after they were late. Units One, Two & Three Bedroom Apartments. I got a call from the property manager, called back and was told I’d get a call back in 30 minutes... 2 weeks later and I’m still waiting on that call. They charge an admin fee every month on the bill. We have an "updated" apartment, but it is obvious that the renovations are cheap at superficial (i.e. I asked them to sort it out and call me back,. Ratings & reviews of River Oaks Apartments in Columbus, OH. Situated off Dublin Road, River Oaks apartment community is nestled between three of Columbus’s most desirable suburbs, Upper Arlington, Grandview, and Hilliard. Get Accredited Business Login Scam Tracker. The guys are super nice as well. Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Find the best-rated Columbus apartments for rent near River Oaks Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for River Oaks Apartments locations in Columbus, OH. in the 43228 zip code. Refreshingly different and architecturally unique, River Oaks Apartments in Kentwood, MI extend a gracious welcome to those who seek unsurpassed service in luxury apartment living. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Creativity and innovation permeate Columbus, lending to a host of artistic amenities and top-notch eateries. There is dog waste all over the place, you cannot walk to your car without stepping in it - which, good luck finding parking, the lots are over crowded, no assigned parking for tenants so everyones guests can park where ever they want. The neighborhood is safe - kid and dog friendly, and the apartments are clean, updated and spacious. The units at River Oaks are very spacious and sound proof. I've lived several places in Columbus that were Edwards communities and never had an issue and it was very pleasant. The only positive thing I can say about this place is the maintenance is always on top of things, and this is great, because you won't go a week without needing them. I moved in to River Oaks back in August 2014. I’m charged for the unit, yet I don’t have keys. Pros: office staff are very friendly and personable, and not in an artificial, business-like way. I was very satisfied with the overall value of the apartment and the location is really nice and isolated but only 10 min from downtown. Christiane. River Oaks Apartments is located at 2299 River Oaks Dr, Columbus, OH 43228 in the Scioto Trace neighborhood. ... Columbus, OH 43220. When I first moved into the apartment, there were screens on the windows missing and bathroom fixtures needing replaced. We have an attached garage and a fenced backyard area, with a small patio. Click Here I would recommend River Oaks to anyone who is living in Columbus!! Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. The management team is wonderful and kind. 12/10 recommend. Broken glass from discarded liquor bottles all of the place. This apartment community was built in 1998 and has 3 stories with 288 units. Check the reviews on other pages and you will see the actual truth. I have hated everything about living here for the past year. River Oaks Apartments - 2299 River Oaks Dr in Columbus, Ohio. Long story short, River Oaks wrongfully took money out of my bank account TWICE - They charged me for rent twice one month and charged me for rent after I had moved out. Go to first stoplight, turn right onto Dublin Rd. Click Here 2345 River Oaks Dr is located in Scioto Trace, Columbus. The issues I had at move-in were a non-working AC (in August!) River Oaks is redefining luxury apartment living in Columbus. River Oaks Apartments is a 100 unit affordable housing community in Columbia, South Carolina. Our friendly and welcoming staff is waiting to show you all that our community has in store. One thing that could be improved is the pet waste stations. You won't regret it. STAY AWAY from river oaks. 2353 River Oaks Dr has rental units starting at $999. They say they informed us about the bill months ago through email and voicemail and say it wasn't their fault that we never got it, even though we actually never got any kind of email or voicemail and they didn't have any proof of this at all, no original email on their end or phone record. Please try again. Our community is pet-friendly! Its the ideal spot for a people who are looking for a chill spot that isn't to crazy, but isn't a retirement community. They said sorry you have to pay $150 late fee. The new speedbumps are awesome, the new computer room / business thing is awesome, and the dog friendly community vibe is still awesome. The staff and residents create such a welcoming environment. Bannon … They also allow large breed dogs and that has always been a struggle to find in Columbus. This pet-friendly community is a quick ten-minute drive to Downtown Columbus and The Ohio State University. This building is located in Columbus in Franklin County zip code 43228. If I could give this place a 0/5 I would. Please go spend your money at a new complex with a management team that cares and values you as a resident. and getting an apartment that had pee stains from the previous owner's pet when I had SPECIFICALLY mentioned that I wanted a non-pet apartment. The property manager and staff are extremely unprofessional, rude and disrespectful. Karl k. I recently moved into a 2 bedroom apartment at River Oaks and it was a pleasant and seamless transaction. Always beware of. I’ve spoken with organizations who help with landlord issues and they tell me totally different things. Contact now: Good News! Those numerous options are unusual. Everyone is so nice! The apartment has updated appliances (stainless steal fridge, oven, and dishwasher) and new washer/dryer. It was nice for 4-5 months until: This pet-friendly community is a quick ten-minute drive to Downtown Columbus and The Ohio State University. This community has a 1 - 3 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and is for rent for $899 - $2,099. It is kind of secluded but close to the downtown life as well as Upper Arlington and Grandview. Cost of rent is reasonable as well. The apartments are beautiful, the staff is so friendly, and the maintenance men have fixed everything in a timely manor. Management has been excellent to work with, as well as the maintenance staff. This place is a rip off. Contact for details. The walls are paper thing and you can hear EVERYTHING. Who do they think they are kidding? Situated off Dublin Road, River Oaks apartment community is nestled between three of Columbus?s most desirable suburbs, Upper Arlington, Grandview, and Hilliard. I worked mostly with Payton and he was great at answering all my questions and getting back to me quickly. Nice big kitchen counter, and a little dining area. 1 / 25 photos There are endless issues since it's an older development and management's "fix vs. replace" mindset would be find if they actually fixed the issues. There are charges for sewage, common gas/electric and trash that I continue to question why they are so high. 2345 River Oaks Dr, Columbus, OH 43228 is a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1,170 sqft apartment. There can be issues with wasps in the soffets and birds building nests under the covers of the balcony if you live on the third floor. The 2 ladies at the front are great, they are very easy to work with, the maintenance staffs are very nice too. On top of that, it is extremely safe here. It has a great location the fits my lifestyle perfectly. We have a separate … I’ve been trying to get ahold of anyone there to work it out - nothing. My roommate and I are both OSU students and take classes on West campus. - Beds - 1 1.5 2 3 4 Efficiency Studio - Baths - One One and … Payton did a great job setting me up with everything I needed. 6201 River Rd. Numerous fees have been added on to my rent since I have moved in stating they are "upgrade fees" to improve the community - not fees that were included in my lease, nothing I agreed to.