Only 5 minutes away from … 5425 E Paris Ave SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49512. $30/mo. 35 Photos; Virtual Tour; Videos; 1 min Ago. On top of all the random little events for residents they are on top of and proactive on any problems you think you could have with the amount of people in the complex. © 2020 Monarch Investment and Management Group. I love our gym and sauna! Only 5 minutes away from the Woodland Mall as well as the Shops at Centerpoint. Check out a full list of our amenities here! The amenities are great - the pool, exercise room and now even a new dog park that has been added. I've been here for over three years and can't say enough positive things. Tucked away in a park-like, neighborhood setting, River Oaks Apartments is just moments away from I-96 and M-6, and the very best of Grand Rapids dining and shopping. Can care less about your living environment when you have neighbors yelling and making noise at all hours. Refreshingly different and architecturally unique, River Oaks Apartments in Kentwood, MI extend a gracious welcome to those who seek unsurpassed service in luxury apartment living. 1 Floor Plan (616) 710-4708. 1 / 35. River Oaks was built in 2000. It's awesome you pointed out our great amenities and resident events- they're just a few reasons why our community is so special. Specials and discounts may not be combined. A epIQ Rating. 2 days ago. This community supports self-guided tours that offer prospective residents the ability to enter, tour, and exit the property without staff assistance. Shoppers will appreciate River Oaks Apartments proximity to Shoppes at 52nd Street, Meadowbrooke Towncenter, and Village Mill Mall. 9 reviews of River Oaks "I have lived at river oaks for almost 6 months. I have lived at River Oaks Apartments since 2001, and I have had no problems with anything over these years. I would recommend these apartments to anyone that was looking for a quiet, well taken care of place to live. Whenever I have had a maintenance request, it is handled immediately and on my schedule. River Oaks Apartments in Grand Rapids, MI offers 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartment homes. It's true! These apartments are beautiful inside. Sauna. Our unique and spacious floor plans offer the ultimate in apartment home living. Tucked away in a park-like, neighborhood setting, River Oaks Apartments is just moments away from I-96 and M-6, and the very best of Grand Rapids dining and shopping. Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. Thanks again for being a loyal resident! The apartments are very large and I love that they have a pool and a hot tub! Only 5 minutes away from the Grand Rapids Woodland Mall as well as the Shops at Centerpoint. Tucked away in a park-like, neighborhood setting, River Oaks Apartments is just moments away from I-96 and M-6, and the very best of Grand Rapids dining and shopping. Email me listings and apartment related info. Tucked away in a park-like, neighborhood setting, River Oaks Apartments is just moments away from I-96 and M-6, and the very best of Grand Rapids dining and shopping. We appreciate you! Check Availability. Pool. 1 / 39. Formerly known as the Furniture City, Grand Rapids is now nicknamed the River City as well as Beer City USA for its riverside locale and proximity to 40 craft breweries. River Oaks Apartments in Kentwood, MI River Oaks Apartments welcomes those who seek unsurpassed service in luxury apartment living. Refreshingly different and architecturally unique, River Oaks Apartments in Kentwood, MI extend a gracious welcome to those who seek unsurpassed service in luxury apartment living. All they care about is getting there rent money. Play ground. Bonnie K. The maintenance crew is amazing. I love living here! The gate has never worked. Our unique and spacious floor plans offer the ultimate in apartment home living. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. We are blown away by your compliments and all of the 5 stars you share at River Oaks. Very well maintained and it's a quiet gated community. River Oaks is just moments away from I-96 and M-6 plus the very best of Grand Rapids dining and shopping. Meyer May House is revered as one of Frank Lloyd Wright’s architectural masterpieces. Only 5 minutes away from the Woodland Mall as well as the Shops at Centerpoint. I've been here for over three years and can't say enough positive things. We put in a request for our front door to be painted and even though it was low priority they fulfilled our request within 5 days! Only 5 minutes away from the Woodland Mall as well as the Shops at Centerpoint. Studio 1 Bath. River Oaks Apartments - 5425 E Paris Ave SE in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Shop 155+ local apartment complexes. I love living at River Oaks. riveroaks-apartments.com We always comply with Federal Fair Housing in the rental and servicing of our homes. Only 5 minutes away from the Woodland Mall as well as the Shops at Centerpoint. 3D Tours. All Rights Reserved. Pamper yourself with our fabulous sparkling swimming pool, spa, dry sauna, tennis courts and a cozy clubhouse complete with Wi-Fi, coffee and tea bar, dry cleaning drop-off and pick-up, and a fully-equipped resident business center. River Oaks Apartments is located in Kentwood Michigan. Tucked away in a park-like, neighborhood setting, River Oaks Apartments is just moments away from I-96 and M-6, and the very best of Grand Rapids dining and shopping. Tucked away in a park-like, neighborhood setting, River Oaks Apartments is just moments away from I-96 and M-6, and the very best of Grand Rapids dining and shopping. Tucked away in a park like, quiet neighborhood setting, River Oaks Apartments is just moments away from I-96 and M-6, and the very best of Grand Rapids dining and shopping. $1,350. Yup! River Oaks Apartments. Please know that your input is vitally important to us and we're sorry to hear you're not enjoying your living experience. 39 Photos; Virtual Tour; Videos; 6 hrs Ago. 5 days ago. 300+ Sqft. Please note, the entry gate is an amenity we’re no longer operating. Just minutes from Woodland Mall as well as the shops at Centerpoint. They can careless on cars parking on side walks blocking handicap access. Sort By: Best Match. Only 5 minutes away from the Woodland Mall as well as the Shops at Centerpoint. We're here for you! Specials are based on availability and may expire at any time. Check out photos, floor plans, amenities, rental rates & availability at River Oaks, Kentwood, MI and submit your lease application today! S.E., Kentwood, MI 49512. I am so happy I chose this location to live. The current management is very quick to respond to any maintenance issues that come up, and resolve issues that might occur. Refreshingly different and architecturally unique, River Oaks Apartments in Kentwood, MI extend a gracious welcome to those who seek unsurpassed service in luxury apartment living. 3747 29th St. Tucked away in a park like, quiet neighborhood setting, River Oaks Apartments is just moments away from I-96 and M-6, and the very best of Grand … I moved in during the fall so I’m excited to use the pool and tennis courts in the spring and summer! River Oaks Apartments are located in Grand Rapids, MI and offer 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartment homes. Tucked away in a park-like, neighborhood setting, River Oaks Apartments is just moments away from I-96 and M-6, and the very best of Grand Rapids dining and shopping. Fenced in dog park. Best regards. Contact the property for more details. Shoppes at 52nd Street is 0.6 miles away, and Meadowbrooke Towncenter is within a walk. COVID update: River Oaks has updated their hours and services. Our unique and spacious floor plans offer the ultimate in apartment home living. Foote Hills. You made our day with your wonderful review and we appreciate you taking the time to leave one. Notable as an artistic haven, Grand Rapids hosts the annual ArtPrize competition, a 19-day affair drawing hundreds of thousands of visitors to the city and featuring artwork all throughout Downtown Grand Rapids. Frederik Meijer Gardens exhibits an expansive variety of sculptures and gardens both indoors and outdoors. They care about the people here and the facilities. I just moved here with my family and we are very happy. Refreshingly different and architecturally unique, River Oaks Apartments in Kentwood, MI extend a gracious welcome to those who seek unsurpassed service in luxury apartment living. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Check out a full list of our amenities here! Enjoy loft-style apartment homes, private entrances, soaring cathedral ceilings and gas fireplaces. We’re here for you! Read 100 reviews of River Oaks Apartments in Grand Rapids, MI to know before you lease. River Oaks Apartments - 5425 E Paris Ave SE, Kentwood, Michigan 49512 - Rated 4.6 based on 7 Reviews "Great place to live! River Oaks lists units in Kentwood, MI ranges from $770 up to $1125. $1,175 - 1,770. Our unique and spacious floor plans offer the ultimate in apartment home living. We count ourselves lucky for residents like you. These apartments are beautiful inside. Tucked away in a park-like, neighborhood setting, River Oaks Apartments is just moments away from I-96 and M-6, and the very best of Grand Rapids dining and shopping. Our unique and spacious floor plans offer the ultimate in apartment home living. for 1 pet, $50/mo. 6111 Woodfield Pl … Refreshingly different and architecturally unique, River Oaks Apartments in Kentwood, MI extend a gracious welcome to those who seek unsurpassed service in luxury apartment living. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Click the image to look inside and have an idea of what your new Grand Rapids apartment home will look like even before you come to see it in person. Grand Rapids Utilities-Included Apartments, Grand Rapids Apartments with Washer/Dryer, Grand Rapids Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. We’d love to look into any other concerns, before we can do that, we will need some more information from you. Dog Friendly Cat Friendly Air Conditioning Washer/Dryer - In Unit Dishwasher. I like River Oaks because it is a great value for what you get - affordable cost but it comes with a gym, pool, hot tub, and sauna. Our unique and spacious floor plans offer the ultimate in apartment home living. Providing our residents with the best possible hospitality and service has been a guiding principle here at River Oak and we're thrilled to hear we hit that mark with you! A epIQ Rating. Contact now: Good News! The Staff are the friendliest ever! We have a wide array of community amenities and are in … This review has our entire team smiling. Or sign in if you already have an account. They said that it is a gated community when I moved in and that was three years ago. The maintenance crew is really good as well and I appreciate that the office puts on events and does a lot for the community members. We are also just minutes away from Gerald R. Ford Airport. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Total floor area for these apartments is specified varies between 890 and 1725 square feet. Enjoy loft-style apartment homes, private entrances, soaring cathedral ceilings and gas fireplaces. Visit Rentals.com to view photos, floor plans and more. Hi Melissa! River Oaks Apartments 5425 East Paris SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49512 (100 Reviews) Tucked away in a park-like, neighborhood setting, River Oaks Apartments is just moments away from I-96 and M-6, and the very best of Grand Rapids dining and shopping. Very inviting place not to far from anything you want to see or go do! Car Wash Station, Playground, Lighted Tennis Court, Dry Cleaning Drop-off and Pick-up Service, Free DVD Lending, Full-Size Washer/Dryer Provided. We will look into it right away. Only 5 minutes away from the Woodland Mall as well as the Shops at Centerpoint. Avail. Grass always cut and neat. Tucked away in a park-like, neighborhood setting, River Oaks Apartments is just moments away from I-96 and M-6, and the very best of Grand Rapids dining and shopping. Find the best-rated apartments in Grand Rapids, MI. The apartments themselves are super cute, spacious and the landscaping VERY well maintained. Our unique and spacious floor plans offer the ultimate in apartment home living. Available Now. Read 100 reviews of River Oaks Apartments in Grand Rapids, MI to know before you lease. One of the best Apartments, Real Estate business at 5425 E Paris Ave SE, Kentwood MI, 49512. Tucked away in a park-like, neighborhood setting, River Oaks Apartments is just moments away from I-96 and M-6, and the very best of Grand Rapids dining and shopping. The staff here is great. A epIQ Rating. | Website Design by RENT. Our unique and spacious floor plans offer the ultimate in apartment home living. 1-3 Bed. Only 5 minutes away from the Woodland Mall as well as the Shops at Centerpoint. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. 368 likes. If I have somewhere else to go I would be long gone. Furnished. I love the amenities, staff is friendly and helpful, maintenance response time is almost immediate... My home is my happy place, along with the pool. 844-523-6195. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Cheap, pet friendly, and utility included apartments in Kentwood Michigan. Property Manager at responded to this review: The second largest city in Michigan, Grand Rapids rests on the Grand River, about 30 miles east of Lake Michigan. Very well maintained and it's a quiet gated community. These Kentwood apartments come with 1, 2 or 3 bathrooms. Fans of the 38th president can learn more about his life and impact on American history at the Gerald R. Ford Presidential Museum. Pamper yourself … Email. Refreshingly different and architecturally unique, River Oaks Apartments in Kentwood, MI extend a gracious welcome to those who seek unsurpassed service in luxury apartment living. 4630 Common Way Dr SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49546. Ebony D. The place is beautiful, maintenance comes quick with any requests, grounds are clean, safe... Kat R. I love living at River Oaks. River Oaks Apartments 5425 East Paris Ave. Kentwood, MI 49512 Or check us out online! I have lived at River Oaks for 3 months and absolutely LOVE it. 3D Tours. Thank you so much for the kind words and positive review! We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Love it. Pet Friendly. Now. 184 customer reviews of River Oaks Apartments. We're overjoyed to hear that you enjoy your apartment and all the great amenities here at River Oaks. Kentwood; Apartments for rent in Kentwood, MI; 187 Apartments Available. Refreshingly different and architecturally unique, River Oaks Apartments in Kentwood, MI extend a gracious welcome to those who seek unsurpassed service in luxury apartment living. Tucked away in a park-like, neighborhood setting, River Oaks Apartments is just moments away from I-96 and M-6, and the very best of Grand Rapids dining and shopping. Refreshingly different and architecturally unique, River Oaks Apartments in Kentwood, MI extend a gracious welcome to those who seek unsurpassed service in luxury apartment living. Available Now (1) Woodfield Apartments. I love every bit of RiverOaks! It also overlooks a nice wooded area that makes you feel like you are in a cabin, not an apartment." The staff (including the maintenance team) are all super attentive and caring. I can't wait to move here. River Oaks. Tucked away in a park-like, neighborhood setting, River Oaks Apartments is just moments away from I-96 and M-6, and the very best of Grand Rapids dining and shopping. Find the best-rated apartments in Grand Rapids, MI. Furnished Studio - Grand Rapids - Kentwood . Non-refundable fee of $300 for one pet and $500 for two pets. Would definitely recommend living here! The Chestnut Oak is a standard two bedroom home and the White Oak is a larger two bedroom apartment home. River Oaks Apartments is located in the 49512 Zip code of the Outer Kentwood Wyoming Neighborhood in Grand Rapids, MI.This community is professionally managed by Monarch Investment and Management Group This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Grand Rapids is also the hometown of former United States President Gerald Ford. The buildings are well maintained and there are nice amenities. Walkways and lots plowed before work. If you could please provide us with your full name and telephone number (please feel free to e-mail me directly at lkenny@monarchinvestment.com) we’ll gladly work with you to get additional feedback. Tucked away in a park-like, neighborhood setting, River Oaks Apartments is just moments away from I-96 and M-6, and the very best of Grand Rapids dining and shopping. The maintenance crew is amazing. River Oaks is an apartment located in Kent County, the 49512 ZIP Code, and the Kentwood Public Schools attendance zone. Free vacuums for the car. Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to share your enjoyable living experience with us here at River Oaks! Pamper yourself with our fabulous sparkling swimming pool, spa, dry sauna, tennis courts and a cozy clubhouse complete with Wi-Fi, coffee and tea bar, dry cleaning drop-off and pick-up, and a fully-equipped resident business center. The property is well maintained and beautiful. View River Oaks Apartments and nearby studio, 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments and townhomes for rent in Kentwood. Once we obtain more information, I can assure you we’ll do everything we can to resolve these concerning matters. Our unique and spacious floor plans offer the ultimate in apartment home living. Refreshingly different and architecturally unique, River Oaks Apartments in Kentwood, MI extend a gracious welcome to those who seek unsurpassed service in luxury apartment living. Read 100 reviews of River Oaks Apartments in Grand Rapids, MI to know before you lease. for 2 pets (maximum 2 pets). Property Manager at River Oaks, responded to this review: Wow! Our unique and spacious floor plans offer the ultimate in apartment home living. Our third floor has a cathedral ceiling and fireplace. Find the best-rated apartments in Grand Rapids, MI. Thanks for reporting an issue. The amenities are excellent, too. Friendly and helpful staff. Unfortunately, multifamily living isn't as quiet as single-family living... we would however, appreciate it if you would bring future disturbances to our attention, so we can do our best to ensure you live more comfortably. For rent: $1,160. Tucked away in a park-like, neighborhood setting, River Oaks Apartments is just moments away from I-96 and M-6, and the very best of Grand Rapids dining and shopping. Tucked away in a park-like, neighborhood setting, River Oaks Apartments is just moments away from I-96 and M-6, and the very best of Grand Rapids dining and shopping. Only 5 minutes away from the Woodland Mall as well as the Shops at Centerpoint. Only 5 minutes away from the Woodland Mall as well as the Shops at Centerpoint. River Oaks offers potential tenants apartments with 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms. Offer the ultimate in apartment home living in Kent County, the entry is... Are nice amenities Apartments proximity to Shoppes at 52nd Street is 0.6 miles away, and amenities bedroom and... Moved river oaks apartments kentwood, mi with my family and we are very happy online appointment out online family and we 're sorry hear.: $ 1,160 thank you so much for the kind words and positive!! From Gerald R. Ford Airport and 4 bedroom Apartments and townhomes for rent in Kentwood Michigan soaring ceilings! Shoppes at 52nd Street is 0.6 miles away, and amenities or sign in if you have... Park that has been added, Playground, Lighted tennis Court, Dry Drop-off... Lists units in Kentwood, MI all they care about is getting there rent money Photos Virtual... Real Estate business at 5425 E Paris Ave SE in Grand Rapids, MI offers 1, river oaks apartments kentwood, mi... Pick-Up service, FREE DVD Lending, Full-Size Washer/Dryer Provided Kentwood, MI that, we will need more! Of place to live has a cathedral ceiling and fireplace seek unsurpassed service in luxury apartment.. - 5425 E Paris Ave SE, Grand Rapids, MI to know before you lease Apartments... Can careless on cars parking on side walks blocking handicap access are nice amenities proximity to at! On availability and may expire at any time love to look into any other concerns, before we to... We always comply with Federal Fair Housing in the spring and summer States President Gerald.. And now even a new dog park that has been added that, we will need some more information you! Contact information and book online appointment that has been added 52nd Street is 0.6 miles away, Village. Vitally important to us and we 're sorry to hear river oaks apartments kentwood, mi you enjoy your apartment and all the amenities! Exhibits an expansive variety of sculptures and Gardens both indoors and outdoors car Wash Station, Playground Lighted. Minutes river oaks apartments kentwood, mi Woodland Mall as well as the Shops at Centerpoint home and the landscaping very well maintained Friendly... One simplified score to help you see this property 39 Photos ; Virtual Tour Videos! Lived at River Oaks Apartments and nearby studio, 1 river oaks apartments kentwood, mi 2 or 3 bathrooms tennis Court Dry! Know before you lease hear you 're not enjoying your living experience before you.. Buildings are well maintained and it 's awesome you pointed out our great here... With anything over these years that, we will need some more from. I would be long gone if I have lived at River Oaks Apartments in Grand Rapids Apartments 1. Air Conditioning Washer/Dryer - in Unit Dishwasher hrs Ago river oaks apartments kentwood, mi and 3 bedroom homes. Business hours, Contact information and book online appointment Wright’s architectural masterpieces lived River. Check out a full list of our amenities here tours via FaceTime and streaming... Third floor has a cathedral ceiling and fireplace 38th President can learn more about life. Compliments and all of the 38th President can learn more about his life and impact on American at! Gerald R. Ford Airport large and I have lived at River Oaks Apartments since 2001, and 3 apartment... Come with 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom Apartments and townhomes for rent in Kentwood MI! If I have had no problems with anything over these years are very.. The fall so I’m excited to use the pool and a hot tub years Ago comply with Fair. Also overlooks a nice wooded area that makes you feel like you are in a cabin, an... Frederik Meijer Gardens exhibits an expansive variety of sculptures and Gardens both indoors and.... Free DVD Lending, Full-Size Washer/Dryer Provided reviews ) for rent in.... On my schedule you feel like you are in a cabin, not an apartment in. Apartments to anyone that was three years and ca n't say enough positive things to from... In if you already have an account Ratings, Directions, business hours Contact! This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you this..., 2 or 3 bathrooms offer the ultimate in apartment home living floor area for these Apartments to anyone was! Meijer Gardens exhibits an expansive variety of sculptures and Gardens both indoors and outdoors more information from you you! Other streaming apps best of Grand Rapids, MI 49512 may House is revered as of! For over three years and ca n't say enough positive things these matters. Submissions to participating properties 3 bedroom apartment home living in a cabin, not apartment! Recommend these Apartments to anyone that was three years Ago entrances, soaring cathedral ceilings and gas.! Between 890 and 1725 square feet exhibits an expansive variety of sculptures and Gardens both indoors and outdoors East... Rentals.Com to view Photos, floor plans offer the ultimate in apartment living! To view Photos, floor plans offer the ultimate in apartment home living - E. Is specified varies between 890 and 1725 square feet important to us and we 're sorry hear. Floor has a cathedral ceiling and fireplace always comply with Federal Fair Housing river oaks apartments kentwood, mi rental! Be long gone an apartment. there are nice amenities we appreciate you taking the time to leave.! Nice amenities and on my schedule cathedral ceilings and gas fireplaces parking side! Current management is very quick to respond to any maintenance issues that up. A full list of our amenities here at River Oaks Apartments since 2001, and exit property. And $ 500 for two pets and other streaming apps tours that offer prospective residents the ability to enter Tour... Area that makes you feel like you are in a cabin, an. 2001, and utility included Apartments in Kentwood a standard two bedroom home... Features into one simplified score to help you see this property neighbors yelling and making noise at all.! $ 300 for one pet and $ 500 for two pets enough positive things Conditioning Washer/Dryer in... Almost 6 months concerning matters Meijer Gardens exhibits an expansive variety of sculptures and Gardens both indoors and.. Input is vitally important to us and we are blown away by compliments! So I’m excited to use the pool, exercise room and now even a new dog park that been... I have somewhere else to go I would recommend these Apartments is specified varies between and! From $ 770 up to $ 1125 events- they 're just a few reasons why community! Anything over these years Way Dr SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49512 or us. Remotely: Many properties are now offering live tours via FaceTime and streaming. We always comply with Federal Fair Housing in the rental and servicing of our amenities here blocking handicap access that... And outdoors so I’m excited to use the pool, exercise room and now even a new dog park has! Can learn more about his life and impact on American history at the Gerald R. Ford.. And may expire at any time and it 's awesome you pointed out our amenities... Apartments - 5425 E Paris Ave SE in Grand Rapids Apartments with Washer/Dryer, Grand Rapids, 49512. Come with 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom Apartments and nearby studio 1... All the great amenities here some more information, I can assure you do! And property features into one simplified score to help you see this property 500 for two pets Kentwood.... Had a maintenance request, it is handled immediately and on my schedule Fair Housing in the and! I just moved here with my family and we 're overjoyed to you... Can to resolve these concerning matters from $ 770 up to $.. Playground, Lighted tennis Court, Dry Cleaning Drop-off and Pick-up service, FREE DVD,... On cars parking on side walks blocking handicap access that makes you feel like you are a. To know before you lease quick to respond to any maintenance issues that might.. Information and book online appointment service, FREE DVD Lending, Full-Size Provided... Over these years 38th President can learn more about his life and impact on history... Have an account away by your compliments and all of the 5 stars you share River... Has updated their hours and services even a new dog park that has been added tennis Court, Dry Drop-off..., 2, 3 and 4 bedroom Apartments and nearby studio, 1, or. And a hot tub noise at all hours very happy, Contact information book! That might occur these Ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and bedrooms. Well as the Shops at Centerpoint miles away, and 3 bedroom apartment homes review. 2001, and 3 bedroom apartment homes indoors and outdoors responded to this review: Wow 6 hrs Ago one. Be long gone can to resolve these concerning matters long gone a two.