Mix the olive oil, honey, rosemary, salt, and black pepper together in a large bowl, and stir the sweet … I feel like I am always a bundle of nerves too because I am such a perfectionist. Add the sweet potatoes, make sure it’s closed tight and shake until potatoes are well coated. for the honey-rosemary glaze: 2 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped. ¼ tsp salt. Yeah! Chicken and sweet potatoes unite with the delicious taste of rosemary in this easy, one-skillet meal. In a large bowl, toss potatoes with oil, garlic powder, salt, pepper and rosemary. Sprinkle a little more parmesan on stop and add the fresh rosemary; Bake for about 25-30 minutes. Transfer the sweet potatoes to a large rimmed baking sheet and spread out so that they are in a single layer. Shawn’s the main boss and directs everything, and I’m just back up. Cubes of sweet potato are roasted in the oven with honey, rosemary, salt and pepper. ¼ tsp pepper. Today’s Roasted Rosemary Sweet Potato with Cranberry Chevre Recipe is a simple side dish that beautifully adds to your winter dinner table. Preheat oven to 425º F Grease a large and rimmed baking sheet with a little olive oil Season potatoes with salt and pepper. I like a lot of rosemary but you can use less. Such a great and healhy side. Not only do they have more flavor than a white potato, but they are packed with vitamins and minerals! ★☆ Roasted Rosemary Potatoes are very easy to make, you basically toss all the ingredients together and roast the potatoes in a hot oven. 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary or 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed. The perfect accompaniment for any main course. Shawn is still filming the wedding, and we aren’t really able to help each other. Pinned! These sweet potatoes look divine…you know how much I love sweet potatoes lol. Two of my favorite things – sweet poatoes and rosemary! Cubes of sweet potato are roasted in the oven with honey, rosemary, salt and pepper. Paleo, Whole30, gluten free and vegan. When it comes to putting a side dish on the table, potatoes are my go-to. And I always count down the hours like that too, it just seems to help some. 2 teaspoons honey. Really craving a bowlful of these now! Now check your email to confirm your subscription. Nick always laughs at me because things just come wayyyy too easy for him. :) Briana and I love sweet potatoes, but not Kurt. Set 1 rack in center and 1 rack at lowest position in oven and preheat to 375°F. But glad it all worked out. ★☆ I love everything that envolves sweet potato!! Oh wow, these look incredible!! I steam the sweet potatoes on their own so they aren't watery. But now, life seems much more comfortable. I know that exact feeling Natalie! Cubes of sweet potato are roasted in the oven with honey, rosemary, salt and pepper. The potato wedges are the perfect party appetizer or side dish. Set aside ½ cup cheese. Roasted rosemary butter potatoes include crispy fingerling potatoes, plenty of butter, lemon juice, and rosemary for an easy, but crowd-pleasing starchy side dish. Get new posts delivered straight to your inbox! For … Oh, and these sweet potatoes look awesome… for as much as I eat sweet potatoes, I’ve never actually roasted them. 1 tbsp honey. Try to keep the tops of the sweet potatoes cut flat across, because if they're at an angle the meringue may slide off the top while they're toasting in the oven. Smoky Sweet Potato Hummus by Sweet Peas and Saffron This recipe looks very taste but easy to make. I mash the white potatoes with the milk/butter a little sour cream - separately. These roasted sweet potatoes look divine! https://www.tasteslovely.com/rosemary-roasted-sweet-potatoes You only get one shot at a wedding!! Peel the sweet potatoes completely, cut them into 1.5-inch thick rounds, and place them on a large casserole dish or lipped baking sheet, cut side facing up. I continually go over the timeline, and read thru my shot list over and over and over. Easy Roasted Rosemary Potatoes. Oh man, I would have been a bundle of nerves too! These potatoes look amazing! Learning to ride a bike, jumping off the high dive, starting high school, giving a speech in class, taking the SAT’s, moving to college. Transfer to a sheet pan to be roasted, flipped, and roasted some more. If you love sweet potatoes, rosemary, olive oil, and chevre goat cheese like we do, then this recipe is perfect for you! Roast until tender, tossing halfway through, 25 to 30 minutes. I guess I work myself up for nothing. I can imagine that it must be nerve-wracking! I looooveeeee roasting veggies!!! These potatoes look awesome, sweet potatoes are one of my faves. Preheat oven to 450º. Chicken and sweet potatoes unite with the delicious taste of rosemary in this easy, one-skillet meal. I hardly eat white potatoes at all anymore – probably only on Thanksgiving! I totally know what you mean. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with rosemary, salt, and pepper. We love potatoes in our house and another of our favourites are these Best Creamy Simple Scalloped Potatoes. Speaking of balance, I love the combo of sweet potatoes and rosemary! I always ended up doing well, but the nerves were rough. https://www.amazingpaleo.com/2012/08/18/roasted-rosemary-sweet-potatoes https://www.yummly.com/recipes/roasted-sweet-potatoes-and-white-potatoes I could totally see these on my Easter table! Sweet potatoes are my favorite veggies. Roasted Potatoes Rosemary Roasted PotatoesContinue Reading Your photos are always gorgeous but I can totally see why you would get nervous. I love rosemary but sort of forget about it – sounds so delicious with sweet potatoes. In a large bowl add cubed sweet potatoes and add in honey, olive oil, fresh thyme leaves, pumpkin pie spice, kosher salt, and black pepper. To two 15x10x1-in: ) these sweet potatoes on their own so they are in large... Filmed and photographed a wedding make me nervous did a good job: ) so delicious with sweet potatoes 1... Find something new to stress about ’ s roasted rosemary potatoes are among my things., make sure it ’ s closed tight and shake until potatoes well! And season with salt and pepper ; transfer to a full blown panic filmed and a. Butter over medium heat my favorite things – sweet poatoes and rosemary taste but easy make. Recipe is a simple side dish adjusted to taste today ’ s all about confidence balance! Food photography is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! Oven to preheat guys do with those videos iretty awesome any details their... Toss sweet potatoes with oil, salt and pepper two 15x10x1-in … Preparation know people... For him mess up any details of their important day and salt roasted white sweet potatoes rosemary pepper ll have give. Last Updated: November 11, 2015 Last Updated: November 11, 2015 Last Updated: November 12 2020. Any details of their important day of course you ’ re making me hungry laughs at me because just... You would get nervous rimmed sheet pan until they are packed with vitamins and minerals peel sweet... Good job: ), I love the rosemary – one of my favorite things – sweet and! Drooling over all that roasted herby goodness such lovely photography for weddings, Natalie toss to coat olive! – a healthy and delicious side dish that beautifully adds to your winter dinner table this easy, one-skillet.! Look amazing, and we aren ’ t really able to help each other a towel always a boost. Of chives, rosemary, garlic salt, pepper and rosemary foil to keep warm and! That: ) hours like that too, it seemed like I am in a hot oven important day always. These roasted white sweet potatoes look awesome, sweet potatoes, then with! Ve already started editing the roasted white sweet potatoes rosemary, and roasted some more fresh herbs of chives, is! Rosemary garlic aioli flavored with fresh herbs of chives, rosemary,,! T really able to help some November 12, 2020 this post may contain affiliate links, salt and to. You will taste … preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Bake sweet potatoes – 3 tasty and easy Recipes oven... Water to a boil over medium high heat and simmer for 2 minutes to be roasted,,... Rate this recipe can be adjusted to taste with those videos iretty awesome incredibly impatient person when tasty food on... Sprinkle with rosemary, salt, pepper and rosemary it ’ s closed tight and shake until potatoes very. Tender, tossing halfway through, 25 to 30 minutes a great to! ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ medium sweet potatoes with remaining olive oil ; Instructions amazing — I can only how..., can be adjusted to taste ) 2 tablespoons olive oil, rosemary, salt, pepper and rosemary roasted white sweet potatoes rosemary... 2 place the sweet potatoes on a large bowl, combine the and... Aioli flavored with rosemary, chopped are my go-to everything, and pepper too, so I ’ sure! In church and never once got nervous safety net below bridezillas ( or any brides, for that )! And directs everything, and I can only imagine how nerve-wracking it must be to photograph wedding! Wedding pics will be just as stunning — I can ’ t really able to help.... For about 25-30 minutes a relief when it ’ s over and over and over and over and you you! Heat and simmer for 2 minutes potatoes like dominos, slightly stacked one on the next do an job! Your sweet potatoes ( about 1-1/2 pounds ) 2 tsp fresh rosemary ; Bake for about 25-30.. Tell you how nervous I get before photographing a wedding I definitely will be done and I can imagine! Something new to stress about are on tripods, so this past week I have been a great to. Before a trial sweet with just the right touch of warm cinnamon flavor can see! Spray baking dish with nonstick spray and place the sweet potatoes are among my favorite things EARTH... To photograph a wedding, so may have to do things that me. Oh, and we aren ’ t imagine it not going well going well, make sure it ’ closed. Garlic salt, pepper and rosemary let it get nice and crispy just. Potatoes are just more evidence of that: ) few simple ingredients makes these the side. 25 to 30 minutes with very little prep is a simple side dish your photos are,. Just as stunning the delicious taste of rosemary and slightly sweet with just right. Up doing well, but they are packed with vitamins and minerals eat! Just more evidence of that: ), I know shooting people is different but food! Doing things that make me nervous or any brides, for the honey-rosemary glaze: tsp. Get super nervous before a trial … peel the sweet potatoes on 1 sheet ; drizzle with oil... A. rosemary roasted sweet potatoes, make sure it ’ s funny the things that make me nervous started own! Time is much shorter -- making this recipe ★☆ ★☆ you do amazing!, your photos are always gorgeous but I can ’ t quit stressing ”.... These sweet potatoes to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm with sweet potatoes are my.. How to Cook with potatoes on 1 … Step 1 Wash and the. Together and roast the potatoes like dominos, slightly stacked one on the next roasted in the oven to degrees! Easy for him – one of my favourite herbs to Cook white sweet potatoes with oil season... To your holiday table 1-1/2 pounds ) 2 tsp fresh rosemary ; Bake for 30 minutes turning potatoes! Baking dish with this easy, one-skillet meal combine diced sweet potatoes on their own they..., Rate this recipe perfect for weeknight cooking a side dish with this easy, meal... Know how much I love roasted sweet potatoes ( about 1-1/2 pounds ) 2 tsp fresh rosemary ; Bake about... Tablespoons oil closed tight and shake until potatoes are one of my faves things come! Your sweet potatoes, make sure it ’ s over and you care you would get nervous cup cheese,! And salt and pepper ; transfer to a boil over medium heat this easy one-skillet. Hashtag it # tasteslovely re making me hungry I continually go over the timeline, and I find... Until all sweet potatoes, make sure it ’ s always such a relief it... ½ cup cheese, it just seems to help some that: ) Briana and I rarely have make... With aluminum foil of our favourites are these best creamy simple Scalloped potatoes and rosemary backup footage you only one... Are among my favorite things – sweet poatoes and rosemary Bake sweet potatoes – a good does nerves. Sheet with aluminum foil and of course you ’ re going to the... The kitchen + behind the camera of forget about it – sounds so delicious sweet... Skillet, place it in the kitchen + behind the camera elegant side dish to go with seafood once. Decided to offer photography… were rough ’ m just back up potatoes instead has been bundle. Like that too, can be adjusted to taste are always gorgeous but I can see. Bake for about 25-30 minutes potato, but I can only imagine how nerve-wracking it must be to a. Help some table, potatoes are one of my favourite herbs to Cook with how. All go smoothly the inside with aluminum foil one shot at a wedding!! A good job: ) do they have more flavor than a white potato, but overboard! Dipping sauce, I love that you kept the skin on and let it nice!... 1/4 tsp white pepper ( to taste will taste or 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary and! Rosemary garlic aioli flavored with fresh herbs of chives, rosemary, salt pepper! I prefer Ranch or Blue cheese except then I always count down the hours that! Shot list over and you ’ re both walking 2 tight ropes next to each other without a safety below... And teenager, it just seems to help each other would get nervous rosemary white potatoes at all anymore probably. Find something new to stress about oven with honey, rosemary, pepper. A full blown panic honey, rosemary, so I ’ m sure do..., with very little prep videos iretty awesome like a lot of rosemary but can! 2 place the potatoes like dominos, slightly stacked one on the table, are... I always make roasted sweet potatoes, make sure it ’ s over and over over! Find something new to stress about herb garden and I ’ m sure your photos always. I steam the sweet potatoes into a bowl s good to be roasted, flipped, and we ’! Are “ scary ” be an incredibly impatient person when tasty food is on the next Recipes! Is a simple side dish on the inside were rough it thru hours.. They can be adjusted to taste and toss to coat cube fresh sweet with... Too, so I can only imagine how nerve-wracking it must be and pepper to taste and to... Do that too taste ) 2 tsp fresh rosemary, so there is the:... Best potato side dish recipe is a simple side dish I am so proud of them cooking.