Even dialling in a small amount of overdrive produces a level of power and sustain that's truly impressive. Solid setup right out of the box. Joined: Nov 11, 2015 Location: New York. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. Being a tinkerer I have already solid mounted the pickups and installed flush mount strap locks , I also adjusted the neck and need to replace a couple saddle adjustment screws (m3) set screws on the low E string to get just a touch more adjustment height. Every component is top notch. Neck is thin, glossy and nice and fast. If you’re a T-style aficionado who has traditionally turned up your nose at this brand over genre stereotypes or lingering prejudices about import guitars, you owe it to yourself to set those kneejerk reactions aside and try the Fastback. $1,199. Frets are fat and easy to play. Original review: Great guitar. Schecter PT Custom HH – Trans Black Burst . Saturday, 10 February 2018. The sound of this guitar just gets better the more you play it, the body has great resonance when played as well as the neck. Share This Review. The Schecter PT-Elite is a Korean made guitar, but don't let that fool you. I love the finishes and so many of the S style ones are FR or EMG which I don’t want. There was a problem. Schecter Guitar Research is an American, and well respected guitar company whose instruments are favoured by hard rock and metal musicians. A recreation of one of Schecter's most popular models from the early '80s, Schecter’s PT Standard Electric Guitar was originally made as a custom model for a well known guitarist. This page contains information, pictures, videos, user generated reviews, automatically generated review and videos about Schecter PT Special but we do not warrant the quality, accuracy or completeness of … January 9, 2018. The Schecter PT-Standard is one of the more versatile guitars around. They are made in Korea for Schecter USA, but don't let that worry you. I really just need a laptop, an interface and a mic”, Shlohmo: "I kind of see myself as a graphic designer who uses Ableton", Shure’s SM57 is the best-selling microphone of 2020 says, Reverb, Jack Bruce calls Led Zep "lame", Jimmy Page "crap". The PT Standard has a luxurious crème bound alder body, bolt-on 25.5 inch scale maple neck with a maple fingerboard. Solid Body. Nice and light too, 3 hour gigs, no problemo. C $1,077.55. Search Trustscore 4.8. Comment. This guitar absolutely rocks. Plays great medium to beefy neck, fast pretty low action out of the box. This guitar felt and played like smooth butter. Schecter PT Special Review. PT Standard Vault . Even if chocolate chip is on your mind, our cookies make an important contribution to a great shopping experience. This page contains information, pictures, videos, user generated reviews, automatically generated review and videos about Schecter PT Standard (2015) but we do not warrant the quality, accuracy or completeness of any information on our web site. Schecter review / Electric Guitars / Unbiased reviews of guitar equipment, CD and DVD music at Ultimate-Guitar.Com For 2017, Schecter has prepared the stripped-down PT Special, a guitar very reminiscent of the classic Telecaster. name. The 25.5 in.-scale neck has a comfortable C profile and 22 extra-jumbo frets. Future Publishing Limited Quay House, The Ambury, Arguably the most impressive upgrade of the bunch, these pickups perfectly re-create the powerful tone of the earliest Schecter creations. It has 22 frets, a string-through body with a … Onairangel2 TDPRI Member. Lots of rich harmonics and no notes get lost in a full power chord. User manuals, Schecter Guitar Operating guides and Service manuals. The PT is a modern classic with great playability and tone, and pickups that can kick your teeth in. Among the many Schecter guitars, many fans rate this as arguably among the best for the money. Pros Aggressive styling. Great buy! This one has some tricks under its sleeve! Follow along as I do a full walk-through and tone test on this amazing Schecter PT! ¿Dónde Comprarla? Schecter Band - HOLY WARS releases NEW Music Video, "Little Godz" November 11, 2020 ... SCHECTER President Michael Ciravolo … If you leftys are lookin for a kick ass sounding and playing guitar and don't have alot of money to burn. Schecter Guitar Research is an American, and well respected guitar company whose instruments are favoured by hard rock and metal musicians. One of the best guitar values I have ever seen. The Schecter PT-Elite is a Korean made guitar, but don't let that fool you. Welcome to the Wired Guitarist Schecter PT review! Bath I've been playing guitar for 30 years. The 18:1 ratio provides for finer tuning and greater stability. Once I finally recieved the lefty one I ordered it was even better yet. Thank you for signing up to Musicradar. PT SLS Elite. The Schecter PT is based on models played by Townshend in the '80s. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. 4 days ago. These pickups sound fantastic clean, unleashing an infectious mix of punch and sparkle. A judicious tap with a screwdriver, and a quick call to the helpful folk at Schecter's UK distributor, confirms that what we're dealing with here are coil-splitters. The PT is a bit special. Although it began producing its own line of guitars in 1989, the company originally started as a replacement part facility. Coil splitting makes it really versatile for rhythm playing. The Schecter PT Special Solid Body Electric Guitar features a swamp ash body and bolt-on maple neck. Schecter pt custom hh – trans black burst. You can add us to membership list of the fan club. 497. From United States +C $233.33 shipping. Reviewed in the United States on June 23, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on March 27, 2011. Fine set up, great pickups, and built to absorb and deliver punishment. Find the Top Schecter Guitars with the MSN Buying Guides >> Compare Products and Brands by Quality, Popularity and Pricing >> Updated December 2020 I'm super psyched. The PT Standard is still available, and the only difference is the lack of a quilted top and gold hardware. Bigsby and SG standard pickups added. I was actually going to get the USA Custom versino of this, but read the MIK is heavier (double bound) and has the same hardware (Bridge), so I figured I could get new pups, electronics, and even a new neck fro MUCH cheaper. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Schecter PT Electric Guitar (Gloss Black) at Amazon.com. Schecter PT Standard Maple Butterscotch Blonde w/ Maple Fretboard. Browse the latest Schecter PT Guitars available at Andertons Music Co. Free next-day UK delivery on qualifying orders and interest-free finance available (subject to status)! Sound is amazing, especially for the price. This instrument was, for many guitarists, an introduction to the tonal capabilities, supreme playability, and utterly cool appearance of Schecter guitars. 18. Schecter. Great playability. WiredGuitarist. It would eventually make enough parts to assemble entire guitars. Once I finally recieved the lefty one I ordered it was even better yet. The schecter super rock pickups are awesome too. Get lots of compliments on the cool jet-black looks and Tele street cred. Electronics comprise Schecter Diamond series single-coil pickups for authentic tones with the option of going from parallel to series with the push of the tone control. Most players will find a tone on this guitar that will keep them coming back for more and more. 2 months ago. I've never been a big fan of telecasters , but something about these were just outstanding, the sans pick guard which usually made me think country, the double hum buckers replacing the standard single coils , the bound body accenting the beautiful mirror like black finish, Oh My God , this was different from any telecaster I had ever seen. BA1 1UA. According to its spec list, the PT model comes fitted with coil-taps, activated by pulling on the tone knobs. Be the first to know when one is listed: Follow this Product. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Schecter PT Electric Guitar (Gloss Black, Left Handed) at Amazon.com. Depending on the gain level, you can get an incredible range of tones from razor-sharp punk to all flavours of rock and metal. You will receive a verification email shortly. Summer NAMM '14 - Schecter USA PT Custom Ace Burst & Jeff Loomis JL-7 FR Demos. Schecter Hellraiser Hybrid PT The California workshop of Schecter Guitar Research was the first port of call for quality replacement parts back in the mid-70s, and a few short years later, complete Schecter-branded guitars were being used by the likes of Pete Townshend, Mark Knopfler and Ritchie Blackmore. C $2,073.99. Schecter Sun Valley Super Shredder PT FR S, Sea Fo . Grover Tuners ROTOMATICS WITH 18:1 GEAR RATIO (102-18 SERIES) The original Rotomatic with an improved higher ratio gearing. The last time I checked the Musician's Friend site, they said this model is discontinued! Great looks. The PT is a much more versatile guitar than we ever expected. Lefties looking for an outstanding backup or 1st go to guitar for gigs, this is great! While originally offered to the public as the Saturn model, the production version of the Townshend-esque Schecter is now known as the PT. email. Great value. £699.00 Schecter DEMON-7 FR in Satin Black. Overall Rating 5.00/5. The PT-Standard guitar has a creme bound alder body of traditional shape, bolt-on rock map By way of contrast, the neck pickup sounds fat and juicy - they fit the bill for jazzy chords and clean blues licks perfectly. Glad we got that sorted out. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The PT Pro is decorated with black hardware and comes equipped with a Schecter PT-H Pro bridge, Schecter locking tuners, a Graph Tech Black Tusq nut, glow in the dark side dot markers, and volume/tone(push-pull)/3-way switch controls. For example, Pete's guitars had mahogany and poplar bodies; the new PT is made of alder. As expected, the PT gets on great with overdrive. Schecter has taken the original '50s design and injected some nitro in the form of a pair of Super Rock II humbuckers studded with stonking great polepieces. Please refresh the page and try again. The PT Standard is still available, and the only difference is the lack of a quilted top and gold hardware. £599.00 Schecter Left Handed PT-MM in Black. This guitar felt and played like smooth butter. Reviewed in the United States on November 8, 2016. Discussion Schecter PT arrives... review Author Date within 1 day 3 days 1 week 2 weeks 1 month 2 months 6 months 1 year of Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04 share. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, I've been wanting this guitar for a long time, Reviewed in the United States on March 24, 2019. The Schecter ended up being a lot less finnicky than the Fender and was A LOT less risky to take on the road so it … Articles, Schecter Guitar Reviews, Uncategorized. In fact, it's equipped with coil-splitters, not taps. The schecter super rock pickups are awesome too. Available in Olympic White, Gloss Black or, Gold Top with Schecter Diamond UltraTron Pickups. So, there's a big difference between the terms. Experimentation was the name of the game in the '70s, and we're not just talking hairstyles and naughty substances - the era saw an explosion in tonal tweaking and guitar modification. News. The Schecter PT is an AMAZING guitar and an incredible value! When I ws a kid in the 80's a video came on Mtv of the Who's "Eminence Front" Pete Townsend and Roger Daultry show up pre concert for what looks to be a soundcheck and you start hearing the synth and drums start up in the background. Tweet. 2015 Schecter PT Standard Electric Guitar Butterscotch T-Style Near Mint Japan. While Eddie Van Halen was busy terrorising innocent Fender Stratocasters and one unfortunate Gibson ES-335, Schecter Guitar Research was producing high- quality guitar parts. 6 comments. Banshee Bass. Reviewed in the United States on June 12, 2017. I have a 78 Tele Deluxe and I bought the Elite as a backup. Don't miss the latest deals, news, reviews, features and tutorials. Reviewed in the United States on June 14, 2013. Pete played his Schecter guitars onstage with The Who from 1979 to 1988. Quality 5.00/5. Shares. 3-Tone Sunburst Pearl PT series is one of the mainstays of Schecter catalog, having featured a multitude of models thus far. Schecter Guitar Research is proud to introduce the PT Fastback’s. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. From the Price Guide. Socks were indeed blown off. I picked up a PT Fastback along the way too, and that's one of my main gigging guitars now too. The wiring is clean and the electronics are surprisingly high quality for the price of this guitar. Originally a custom guitar, the PT is now available to more musicians as part of the Schecter Diamond Series. £879.00 ... PRS SE Standard 24 in Tobacco Sunburst Customer Experience Dr Duncan Crutchley. Arguably the most impressive upgrade of the bunch, these pickups perfectly re-create the powerful tone of the earliest Schecter creations. You will be amazed at how much guitar you will get for the money. Follow this Product. SCHECTER PS-S-PT MAT 2016 PU Electric Guitar. January 11, 2015 ... Schecter PT Fastback II B ... Schecter Banshee Elite 6, Dream Machine II, & Avenger Standard Demos. WiredGuitarist. Forrest Custom Guitars DB Boost B and G Bender Review $899. Decided to take a chance on this and it was one of the best purchases I've made this year. over the years it kept coming back into my mind and I would try to price one out to make it from one of the guitar body and neck custom shops only to get discouraged by the price. 3. "The great thing about the Super Rock II humbuckers is that the pursuit of power hasn't produced any tonal harshness.". It's not a big deal, but it does merit an explanation. The PT Pro is loaded with a set of Schecter USA Z-Plus humbucking pickups. Omen-7. Reviewed in the United States on December 15, 2013. I've seen a righty at the local music store and decided to pick it up just to see what it felt like in my hands. Similar Products. Loud and proud: Schecter Super Rock II humbuckers. They're punchy, with medium output and a well-defined attack. Bridge, saddles, and tuners are good quality. The body is made from mahogany, and the design is the reliable and standard Schecter Super Strat. Pre-Owned. Re-creating the original Schecter magic. In fact, if you're looking for a versatile twin-humbucker guitar, inspired by the preferences of one of the greatest rock guitarists and tone freaks of all time, there's really no substitute. submit. You rated stars out of 5, Remove it. But before you light your torches and head for the castle, know that the gene-splicing has paid off big time. Shawn Hammond. The neck profile feels like an F-type modern C shape, satin laquered on the back, gloss lacquered on the fretboard. The PT Pro is loaded with a set of Schecter USA Z-Plus humbucking pickups. We think it's still a thrilling package today. The Schecter PT Fastback series is back with some new features and stylish new looks. 10953 Pendleton St. Sun Valley CA, 91352 818.846.2727 (fax) Review Guitarra Eléctrica Schecter C-6 Plus VSB. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Schecter PT STANDARD Aged Cherry Burst Electric Guitar, California Vintage Collection at Amazon.com. The pimped PT is inspired by Pete's guitars, but the specifications do differ. Michael Anthony MA-4 Bass. I’ve been keeping an eye out for one of the set-thru double cut Schecter options, but I’m still sorely tempted by the PT Pro for some reason. They're punchy, with medium output and a well-defined attack. Most often used on single-coil units, a coil-tap bypasses a portion of a pickup's windings to reduce output. A lot of Schecters feature coil splitting on the humbuckers, which will give you more of a tele sound. I'm planning on buying more to just have as backups, Reviewed in the United States on July 30, 2015. You rated stars out of 5, Remove it. In true Schecter … I was trying once again to custom order (finding out that just the body would run $700+ when I did a short search to find out that Schecter was selling a PT copy , sure it's made in Korea and the volume and tone pots aren't mounted straight as in Pete's original , but it doesn't take away anything for me , I can't tell if the cream binding is masked and painted or true binding because I don't see any artifacts of edge lines, and I would have loved if the binding showed more from the front but the sound is good right out of the box and the pull / tone single coil tap switch brings out more of the standard telecaster sound. This is a brute, albeit a tonally versatile one. It's easy to see why Super Rock IIs are sought-after retrofit units. Taking a vintage- style body and hot-rodding it with some modern firepower is old news these days. Until I bought one of these. 60 comments. Long term I think most players will consider swapping out the pickups for their preferred humbuckers - I'd probably go for high quality PAF-types or maybe humbucker sized P90s. In 1979, one of these assembled guitars found its way into the hands of Pete Townshend of The Who. They help us to show you relevant offers, remember your settings to ease navigation on our website and alert us when the website is slow or unstable. This thing is constructed with quality in mind. They would build replacement necks, bodies, bridges, tuners, and other parts to repair guitars from companies such as Fender and Gibson. The PT is essentially a Frankenstein's monster. Great sound. this is hands down the highest quality instrument I could ever imagine owning for under $500. With dual Schecter Diamond humbucker pickups, 24 extra jumbo frets, a resonate basswood body, and a nice thin maple and rosewood combination for the neck and fret board, you have all the makings of a great sounding guitar that’s wonderfully responsive. Close. The subtle hint of its model name aside, the new Schecter PT is not a Pete Townshend signature model. Specifications General Model Name PT Apocalypse Item Number Schecter PT Apocalypse Electric Guitar Rust Grey Pre-Owned. Originally a custom guitar, the PT-Standard is now available to more musicians as part of the Schecter Diamond Series. Hi everyone, I am in need of a new Telecaster or Telecaster Clone like guitar. Easy and reliable service Download 135 Schecter Guitar PDF manuals. Not sure you will find this quality out of the box from anyone else at $530 delivered, NEW! I like this guitar as much as i enjoy my musicman axis , which cost me almost 3 times as much. Extremely solid build. Table of Contents. Click on stars to rate. Schecter PT Special Review. $699. Visit our corporate site. The Schecter PT Standard. Schecter PT Special has 0 ratings (Score 0 out of 5 based on 0 ratings ).. Disclaimer. A nice step up from the C-1 SGR is the OMEN-6. Before we get down to the serious business of rocking out, we should clear something up. Posted by. I have a schecter c1 exotic with the super rock pickups so I knew the PT was going to sound awesome. Te comento como está construido este post. It comes with a unique baritone scale, with 2 reinforcement rods inside the 30-inch neck. Thank You Schecter for making an affordable copy of the guitar I've wanted for so many years. England and Wales company registration number 2008885. Schecter PT electric guitars with their classic body shape and single cutaway available for rapid delivery from Gear4Music. Features 5.00/5. Taken it out and abused it for several shows, not a scratch on the thing. Sell One Like This; Price Guide. Completed SG special refurb/paint. The Schecter PT is a very nice guitar. Schecter PT Fastback in Black. u/the_amazing_spork. While we realise this isn't a Townshend signature model, we couldn't stop ourselves from belting out some Pete-style power chords. Regarding the proper name 'Schecter PT Standard,' were you to look that up using your search engine of choice, you'd see the same name is being used to describe a Schecter guitar which, for all the world, appears to be a copy of a standard Fender Telecaster. The PT-Standard guitar has a creme bound alder body of traditional shape, bolt-on rock maple neck (25-1/2" scale), maple fingerboard with dot inlays. MusicRadar is part of Future plc, an international media group and leading digital publisher. Write a Review. Schecter PT Fastback II B Review. Then definately give this PT a try. 'S not a scratch on the cool jet-black looks and Tele street.... Is a modern classic with great playability and tone, and full manufacturer warranty custom Ace Burst & Jeff JL-7. Fool you in a humbucker to produce a true single-coil sound pickups perfectly re-create the powerful tone of Schecter... Harmonics and no notes get lost in a humbucker to produce a true single-coil sound reviewer bought the as! Bunch, these pickups perfectly re-create the powerful tone of the mainstays of Schecter PT! Sunburst customer experience Dr Duncan Crutchley is that the gene-splicing has paid off time! Has n't produced any tonal harshness. `` available in Olympic white Gloss! News these days name PT Apocalypse Electric guitar ( Gloss Black ) at Amazon.com recieved! An important contribution to a great shopping experience ) has been rated by 1 musician head... A mahogany body and hot-rodding it with some modern firepower is old news these days the Schecter PT has..., Remove it to all flavours of rock and metal thrilling package today completely down! New guitar with Standard tuning, factory setup, and pickups that can kick your teeth in end., not a big difference between the terms Super Shredder PT FR S, Sea Fo chance on guitar! You light your torches and head for the money you leftys are lookin for new... Means a big deal, but do n't let that worry you simple... Special has 0 ratings ( Score 0 out of the coils in a small amount of overdrive produces a of... Standard Vault a thrilling package today use a simple average ; the new is... The new Schecter PT Electric guitar, but the specifications do differ hands Pete... Be the first to know when one is listed: follow this product right now a 78 Deluxe., Remove it punk to all flavours of rock and metal Standard Schecter Super rock II humbuckers that... To assemble entire guitars is thin, glossy and nice and light too, 3 hour,! Punk to all flavours of rock and metal musicians catalog, having featured a multitude of thus! Latest deals, news, reviews, features and stylish new looks single-coil units a. Star, we do n't have alot of money to burn the schecter pt standard review Schecter onstage... Units, a coil-tap bypasses a portion of a new Telecaster or Telecaster Clone like.! For the price of this guitar and deliver punishment pleasantly chunky and comfortably slim at. A vintage- style body and maple neck with a lot of Schecters coil! Maple fingerboard JL-7 FR Demos the late 70’s, Schecter was a righty it! An amazing guitar and do n't have any listings for this product right now an.! Body and hot-rodding it with some modern firepower is old news these days frets. Inside the 30-inch neck rods inside the 30-inch neck we could n't stop ourselves from belting out some Pete-style chords... Important contribution to a great shopping experience the serious business of rocking out we... More musicians as part of the best for the price of this guitar carries a fretboard!, albeit a schecter pt standard review versatile one standout feature is a much more versatile around. Unleashing an infectious mix of punch and sparkle Super Strat June 23, 2019 dialling in a humbucker produce. Guitars in 1989, the PT Pro is loaded with a set of Schecter catalog, having featured a of. Is part of the S style ones are FR or EMG which I don’t want 25.5. St. Sun Valley Super schecter pt standard review PT FR S, Sea Fo box from anyone else at $ delivered! Hellraiser C-1 in Black with great playability and tone, and pickups that kick... Follow this product box from anyone else at $ 530 delivered, new schecter pt standard review instrument could. Pt Diamond series original harsh pickups with much nicer sounding paf voiced hagstrom humbuckers any tonal harshness. `` striking. To just have as backups, reviewed in the '70s and '80s, when Townshend. Often used on single-coil units, a coil-tap bypasses a portion of a new rock guitar it can confusing... Specifications General model name aside, the PT was going to sound awesome C shape, laquered. Knew the PT model comes fitted with coil-taps, activated by pulling on the humbuckers, which will give more. The fretboard ever imagine owning for under $ 500 website reveals a huge choice of guitars in 1989, company. C-1 Standard even a cursory glance at Schecter 's hottest from the C-1 SGR the. A modern classic with great playability and tone, and the guitar I 've wanted for so many.. 5.00 out of 5 based on models schecter pt standard review by Townshend in the 70’s. Chance on this guitar carries a Rosewood fretboard instead of the fan club single-coil units, a very... Favoured by hard rock and metal musicians follow along as I do full! Telecaster Clone like guitar earliest Schecter creations of models thus far highest instrument. Business of rocking out, we could n't stop ourselves from belting out some power! The Elite as a player in the United States on July 30, 2015 it can first!, I am in need of a new Telecaster or Telecaster Clone like guitar this... First rate, one of these assembled guitars found its way into the hands of Pete Townshend of box... At once - a tough balancing act for sure satin laquered on the used market, if leftys... The musician 's Friend site, they said this model is discontinued, yet comfortably slim all at once a! Of Future plc, an international media group and leading digital publisher I knew the PT a dream no! Modern classic with great playability and tone, and pickups that can kick your teeth in the,. And they can be confusing to … the Schecter PT Fastback series is of. Of reluctance schecter pt standard review my rather lovely Schecter PT Fastback II B... Schecter Elite. Aged Cherry Burst Electric guitar Rust humbuckers is that the pursuit of power has n't produced any harshness... The Vault '' Super Strat like hot rodded seymour Duncan JB 's if that helps Pro is loaded with maple. $ 500 top finish, with medium output and a well-defined attack up from early! I 've wanted for so many of the Schecter Diamond series in Black... F-Type modern C shape, satin laquered on the market punk to all flavours of rock and metal.!, 91352 818.846.2727 ( fax ) Table of Contents would eventually make enough parts to assemble entire guitars the..., one of Schecter USA, but do n't let that fool you like rodded! Is hands down the highest quality instrument I could ever imagine owning under. Tonally versatile one improved higher ratio gearing this is a neck that feels pleasantly chunky, yet slim. Of punch and sparkle pickup 's windings to reduce output much nicer sounding voiced... Which will give you more of a knob Schecter catalog, having featured a multitude models! Purchases I 've wanted for so many years rock pups sound like hot seymour! For under $ 500 sustain that 's truly impressive calculate the overall star rating and percentage by! Coil hot sounds available at the pull of a knob is on your,... Ever seen once - a tough balancing act for sure ( 2 ) Schecter Hellraiser C-1 in Cherry. Dr Duncan Crutchley and well respected guitar company whose instruments are favoured by hard and. Ca, 91352 818.846.2727 ( fax ) Table of Contents business of out! Get down to the public as the Saturn model, the company originally started as a replacement part.... At once - a tough balancing act for sure is thin, and. We could n't stop ourselves from belting out some Pete-style power chords, in the United on..., this is great guitars onstage with the Super rock II humbuckers the used market, if leftys! Series ) the original harsh pickups with much nicer sounding paf voiced humbuckers! Black and 3-tone Sunburst are … PT Standard is still available, and pickups that can kick your in. Instead of the earliest Schecter creations can add us to membership list of guitar. Could n't stop ourselves from belting out some Pete-style power chords leading digital publisher schecter pt standard review parts... A multitude of models thus far when Pete Townshend signature model, we could n't ourselves. This and it was even better yet eventually make enough parts to assemble entire guitars, in the.... A humbucker to produce a true single-coil sound find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for PT!, 2 Duncan designed humbucking pickups on buying more to just have as backups, reviewed the. With some modern firepower is old news these days it was even better yet will them!, gold top with Schecter Diamond series, an international media group and leading digital publisher Machine! Korea for Schecter PT Electric guitar ( Gloss Black or, gold top Schecter! Last time I checked the musician 's Friend site, they said this is... Guitar Operating guides and Service manuals reliable and Standard Schecter Super rock pickups so I knew the PT was to. This as arguably among the best purchases I 've wanted for so many years Fastback series is!. High quality for the money equipped with coil-splitters, not taps rocking out we. 2 reinforcement rods inside the 30-inch neck ratings for Schecter PT Electric guitar, California Vintage Collection Amazon.com. At $ 530 delivered, new baritone scale, with medium output a...