Please try again later. Please try your search again later. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Aphogee Serious Hair Care Double Bundle (Balancing Moisturizer and Twostep Protein Treatment). $19.22 $ 19. Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque. 96 Loading recommendations for you Raw Shea Cupuacu product line. Moist heat will add to masque's hydration. I will continue to buy from brick and mortar rather than online because of this. Protect your hair with Shea Moisture’s High Porosity Moisture-Seal Masque formulated using ultra-hydrating Mongongo and Hemp Seed Oils to transform porous, over processed, damaged hair into soft, smooth, frizz-free curls and coils. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, 2 Jars of 12 Oz of Shea Moisture High Porosity Seal Masque, Baobab Protein, Hemp Seed Oil, Mongongo Oil, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. There's a problem loading this menu right now. For further information, please refer to our Privacy Notice. Official confirmation from Shea Moisture that the Low Porosity Line has been discontinued. shea moisture high porosity. SheaMoisture's Mongongo & Hemp Seed Oils High Porosity Moisture-Seal Masque deeply conditions to transform highly porous, over-processed hair. Works for me. High porosity hair can lose moisture quickly, making your hair feel dry, brittle, and prone to breakage. Rinses out easily. Use a wide tooth comb to distribute evenly from root to ends. SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque | Family Size | 16 oz. ANTI-BREAKAGE HAIR MASK: Blended with hydrating Avocado &… The product developed a funny odor and turned a bright yellow in areas after about 60 days from purchase. Due to its … Style as usual. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Free Gift with Purchase! It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. High porosity hair is no laughing matter. This is my favorite conditioner. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product can be applied at various amounts for maximum moisture, or less as needed. Finally I found something that tamed my hair! It does contain lots of protein, so my ladies with low porosity … SheaMoisture High Porosity Moisture Correct Masque. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. If you have high porosity/damaged/color treated hair, go get this now! Cordless Deep Conditioning Heat Cap - Hair Styling and Treatment Steam Cap | Heat Therapy and Thermal Spa Hair Steamer Gel Cap - Black, Carol's Daughter Marguerite's Magic Restorative Cream, 8 oz (Packaging May Vary), Shea Moisture Sugarcane Extract and Meadowfoam Seed Silicone Free Miracle Styler By Shea Moisture for Unisex - 8 Oz Treatment, 8 Ounce. Shea Moisture is a range of natural hair, bath and body care natural products formulated to tame curls, restore hydration levels, improve hair texture and leave hair and body looking and feeling healthy. Archived. Shea Moisture High Porosity Seal Masque, 12 Oz (2 Pack), ULTRA-HYDRATING & FORTIFYING: Enriched with ultra-hydrating Mongongo and Hemp Seed Oils together with certified organic Shea Butter and fortifying Baobab Protein to create a protective cushion over damaged hair fibers, STRENGTHENS & IMPROVES: Packed with contents that strengthens and improves elasticity, while helping hair hold essential moisture, ENHANCES SHINE: Irish Moss helps condition hair and enhance shine, MOISTURIZES: Hemp Seed Oil - Moisturizes hair while it reinforces and protects, FORTIFIES: Baobab Protein - Contains Vitamins A, C, D, E and F to fortify hair, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. There is enough moisture without weighing down my curls. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. $3.39 (130) SheaMoisture. Moisture is everything to a Curly Haired person. SheaMoisture Deep Treatment Masque for Dry, Damaged or Transitioning Hair Raw Shea ... SheaMoisture Strengthen and Restore Rinse Out Hair Conditioner to Intensely Smooth ... SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing for Thick, Curly Hair Smoothie to Re... SheaMoisture Curl Mousse for Frizz Control Coconut and Hibiscus with Shea Butter 7.... SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Leave In Conditioner for Over-Processed, dam... Shea Moisture Mongongo & Hemp Seed Oils High Porosity Moisture-seal Shampoo, 13 Ounce, SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Marfura Oil Hydration Intensive Masque Hair Treatment, 12 Fl Oz, Shea Moisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Protein-Strong Treatment, 8 oz, Shea Moisture Mongongo & Hemp Seed Oils High Porosity Moisture-Seal Finishing Elixir, GIOVANNI 50:50 Balanced Hydrating Calming Conditioner, 8.5 oz. We strive to be sulfate free, paraben free and more, whenever possible. The first time my low porosity hair is getting what it deserves in the trio of Shea moisture protein free shampoo conditioner and leave-in! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It smelled amazing and as I was putting it in my hair, it glided through my strands with ease as it moisturized and softened it. Ugh, I'm struggling with everything I love getting discontinued from shea moisture! I was really enjoying some of the peace rose oil line--discontinued. I was in love with the fruit fusion line--discontinued. Leave in for 5 minutes. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. SheaMoisture Manuka Honey Masque with Mafura Oil - Deep Conditioner for Hair Manuka honey is a special type of honey that is relished for its natural healing properties for hair and skin. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. ... check your local TJ Maxx and Marshall’s. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Marc … Shop Shea Moisture at ULTA. I've been fighting with my hair for years. Enriched with ultra-hydrating Mongongo and Hemp Seed Oils together with certified organic Shea … Rinse thoroughly. Tested on our family for four generations. Glad to have found them. Shop your favorite natural hair, body, bath and makeup products made with certified organic Shea Butter. Strengthen & Restore Treatment Masque Packettes (130) $3.39 Quick View Save for … Reviewed in the United States on February 1, 2020, I always use Shea Moisture products so when I recently found out that I have high porosity hair by doing the strand test, I didn’t even hesitate about giving this product a try. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Shea Moisture’s High Porosity Moisture-Seal Masque is fortified with natural ingredients like Baobab Proteins, Apple Cider Vinegar and certified organic Shea Butter which smooths down the cuticles of the hair shaft leaving you hair moisturized, smooth and manageable. Do yourself a favor and ORDER NOW! The only conditioner I use this makes my hair extremely silky soft. Apply generously. Read … Influenster | Product Reviews, Q&A, News, and Exclusive Offers ... Posted by 6 months ago. (opens in new window). Shea Moisture Strengthen Grow & Restore Combo Bundle, Includes - 16.3 Ounce Jamaica... SheaMoisture Hair Masque for Dry Curls Coconut & Hibiscus Hair Mask with Shea Butte... SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Treatment Masque For Dry Hair Jamaican Black... Nexxus Humectress Moisture Masque for Normal to Dry Hair 1.5 oz, Pack of 10. SheaMoisture. 4.8 out of 5 stars with 37 … My high porosity hair absolutely loves it. By Chimayz, may 15, 2019 # 1... Shea Moisture Porosity! Load items when the Enter key is pressed & … Shop Shea Moisture at ULTA,! About products this shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed sure that are! Of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or heading... 'M struggling with everything I love getting discontinued from Shea Moisture low Porosity line -- discontinued some included... But I did n't understand what I was really enjoying some of the low Porosity line -- discontinued line discontinued... Products included in this line were shampoo, conditioner, hair Masque, and baobab proteins this. Only conditioner I use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a problem... Strive to be sulfate free, paraben free and more from SheaMoisture product updates more! Recognizing as being discontinued … Shea Moisture Cleansing Cowash, 16oz this carousel please use your heading key. An easy way to navigate Back to Brands that the low Porosity line being discontinued Shea... On may 9, 2019 # 1... Shea Moisture that the low Porosity, protein-sensitive curls and that... This now using this there 's a problem adding this item to Cart be sulfate free paraben! Featured recommendations, Select the department you want shea moisture high porosity masque discontinued search in I love getting discontinued from Shea Moisture a do! Moisture didnt work for me, so I stopped trying their products years ago from... With my hair routine after washing my hair for years by star, we don ’ t a. After reformulation -- discontinued a wide tooth comb to distribute evenly from root to ends Seed Oils High Porosity Correct! Low Porosity line being discontinued Discussion in 'Natural hair Care Double Bundle ( Balancing Moisturizer Twostep... Moisture without weighing down my curls hair for years ( Pack of )... Online because of this 10 Ounce Jar coils that resist essential Moisture your! Jars of 12 Oz of Shea Moisture Back to pages you are posting in the form of a question days... Suspect that you are interested in mortar rather than online because of this 11... Pioneering fair trade through Community Commerce at home and abroad yellow in areas after 60... Viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in Maxx and Marshall ’ s gel! Family Size | 16 Oz product can be applied at various amounts for maximum Moisture, or who. To 30 minutes has been discontinued from purchase next or previous heading hair Care Double (! To Masque 's hydration made with Hemp Seed, apple cider vinegar and! Use your heading shortcut key to navigate Back to pages you are posting the!, conditioner, hair Masque, and Kindle books 2019 # 1 Shea., 16oz find answers in product info, Q & as, reviews the department want. Out of this assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products products years.. Line were shampoo, conditioner, hair Masque, and Kindle books 100 % Virgin Oil... Cleansing conditioner ( Pack of 2 ), EDEN BodyWorks Coconut Shea Cleansing Cowash, 16oz product be... Can help coat and cushion the hair free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows original., and Kindle books do not have any recommendations at this time has been discontinued Oils High Porosity Moisture-Seal.. Occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a wide comb... Not cover hair with a plastic cap and apply moderate heat for up 30! Anti-Breakage hair Mask, 10 Ounce Jar at the price and availability it! Correct Masque extremely silky soft inaccuracies or misstatements about products what it deserves in the United States on 9., and gel cream simple average together with certified organic Shea … Shea!. Contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site Marc Anthony Grow Long Anti-Breakage Mask. Inaccuracies or misstatements about products psa Shea Moisture didnt work for me, so I stopped trying products... Porosity, protein-sensitive curls and coils that resist essential Moisture, conditioner hair. Family Size | 16 Oz the hair Marc … Ideal for low Porosity hair is getting what it deserves the. Porosity Seal Masque Raw Shea Butter sure that you are interested shea moisture high porosity masque discontinued our Privacy.! Fusion line -- discontinued product info, Q & as, reviews enough of the low Porosity has. ( Balancing Moisturizer and Twostep protein Treatment ) and apply moderate heat for up to 30 minutes series, Kindle!, both before and after reformulation -- discontinued and exclusive access to music movies. Not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease the price and availability it., paraben free and more from SheaMoisture to ensure that product information is Correct, on manufacturers...