Flavorful, golden, and bubbly my Spinach Artichoke Chicken Pasta Bake combines a classic appetizer combo and transforms it into a dinner time delight! Sauce: Melt butter in a small saucepan. Once baked, the sauce surrounding the chicken will be a little thin. This recipe adds those flavors to an easy cheesy pasta bake that I seriously cannot wait to dive into. Drain noodles; stir in Greek yogurt, chicken breast, artichoke hearts, and spinach. Love the way you caught the light off the cheese. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. Thanks for the recipe. Reduce heat to medium; in same skillet, add onion and garlic. Step 1, Heat the butter and olive oil together in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Make sure to keep the yogurt mixture on top of the chicken breasts. Add pasta and cook for 7 minutes. This chicken pasta bake is the perfect meal to share. The chicken bakes up tender while the spinach and cream cheese mixture melts into a rich cream sauce that would be delicious over rice (or cauliflower rice to keep it low carb), pasta, or potatoes (or mashed cauliflower). Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. Lay the chicken breasts flat in a large baking dish and season with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Mine loved them. © 2012 – 2020 All recipes & images are original & the sole property of CallMePMc.com All Rights Reserved. Place defrosted spinach and artichokes into a colander and press very firmly to squeeze out as much liquid as possible. Please do not use my images without prior permission that includes copying the ingredient list or entire recipe and posting in the comments on Pinterest. Cover top with cheese. Add pressed garlic, minced parsley, shredded mozzarella, 1/2 cup fresh grated Romano cheese, salt and pepper. Heat oven to 350°F. baking dish. Bake at 350F (180C) for 25 minutes until hot all the way through and the breadcrumb toppings have … Add remaining ingredients to the bowl and stir to combine. skinless chicken, cut into chunks (or 5 or 6 chicken tenders), salt and pepper for chicken - I used about 1/2 tsp each, frozen chopped drained well (squeeze excess liquid out with a paper towel), I used farfalle, or bowtie, but any shape will work, drained (optional) If you're not a huge fan of pimentios omit or add just 1 or 2 Tablespoons of them, I doubled the above recipe for Bechamel for this recipe, the amounts I used for this recipe is listed below. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until tender. Drain. Spread out into your casserole dish, sprinkle parmesan cheese on top and bake in oven for approx 25 minutes. I bet that is delicious. I was mainly refering to the process used to make a cream sauce is the reason I referred that link. … Yayy!!!! Stir in flour, salt, and pepper. Add 1 cup cheese and stir until cheese is melted. Stir in chicken, artichoke hearts, spinach, cheeses and mushroom mixture. Add the sauce, chicken, spinach, artichokes, 1 tsp salt, and black pepper to the pasta. Cook and drain pasta as directed on package; set aside. Evenly distribute spinach mixture overtop the chicken breasts. If you would like to use any of my pictures you must first contact Call Me PMc & get written permission. Stir to melt, and if it's overly thick, splash in chicken broth. Remove chicken from skillet. It came to me one day to combine one of Big Daddy’s favorite dips with the creamy pasta that I love. Heat a large pot on medium. Have a great day, Paula! Hi Paula: So many times that lengthy list of ingredients and the big paragraph of instructions can seem daunting, but when it’s packed with goodies like this, 30 minutes or 2 hours, I’d make this one. Spread mixture in large shallow pan; cool mixture completely, covered, 30 to 45 minutes in refrigerator. Your email address will not be published. Layer on spinach, artichokes and tomatoes. Transfer veggies to a cutting board, chop coarsely then add to a medium bowl. Even though there are a lot of steps in this recipe, cooking the pasta, cooking the chicken, and making the cheese sauce, I timed myself and it still came together right at 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 350F, spray a 9x13 casserole dish with some cooking spray In a bowl mix together your cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, artichoke, spinach, garlic, salt & pepper and mozzarella. What a blessing to have 2 new children! Required fields are marked *, Stay up to date. Whisk in milk and continue whisking to remove any lumps. lol, I could do that with just about any dip, I love cream dips especially. Once all these separate components are ready, you simply mix everything together and bake until bubbly and golden. Really surprised that your boys aren’t fond of casseroles. Add pasta mixture to prepared baking dish. Spinach, Artichoke & Chicken Pasta Bake. Spinach Artichoke Chicken Casserole is a deliciously creamy cheesy casserole and one the whole family will love. The combination of spinach and artichokes with chicken in this casserole is so … Add pasta and mix until pasta … Most baked pasta recipes call for boiled chicken. I stopped by from Cast Party Wednesday because I wanted to try making a “green” meal & thought spinach would be a good start. I suspect this would not be a winning recipe for them, but it sure would be for me and their parents. Hope this helps, let me know if you have any more questions. […], Your email address will not be published. Do you need a meal to bring to a new neighbor or a friend with a new baby? Add the pasta and spinach back into the pot, and now add the onion, artichoke, and all of the sauce. Add chicken to hot pan and cook 3 to 4 minutes on medium-high heat. Everyone loved it, which is a big complement. Cook until sauce thickens 4 to 5 minutes. Drain pasta; add to chicken mixture. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. If making ahead to bake and serve at a later date: Line 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with 2 layers of plastic wrap, leaving enough overhang to completely enclose assembled casserole. I love artichokes and need different ways to use them – this sounds so delicious! I’m definitely pinning this to try! I forgot to get pimentos so I used sun dried tomatoes instead. You said well drained which sounded as if it could be frozen, but then again I wash spinach even from a new bag and wasn’t sure if that’s what you meant, to drain well after rinsing. I used chicken tenders so they would cook faster. I get over the moon when my husband doesn’t over any ‘critiques’ for my recipes , What an awesome idea Paula! I adore Mac and Cheese and know I would love this!! I'd love to hear from you. This One Pan Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Chicken Pasta recipe has boneless chicken mixed with artichokes, fresh baby spinach leaves, cheese, and pasta in a creamy sauce. Bake until the chicken is cooked through and registers 165°F on an instant-read thermometer, 20 to 25 minutes. While I don’t make many casseroles because my boys don’t really like them (kids! There are no social login steps defined in Sitecore for this flow! It’s a comforting, hearty meal that you can make ahead. brown rice flour (or flour of choice) 2 cups dairy-free milk 2 cups total shredded dairy-free cheese, divided I have two new children in my life that thankfully I don’t have to cook daily for, but it’s a real challenge as to what they will eat and not eat. I used cavatappi and it is a great shape for holding the other ingredients so you get a little in every bite. A few questions; is the spinach a fresh or frozen bag? Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until cheese is melted and casserole is heated through. baking dish. Other than linking to a page Call Me PMc asks that you do not copy or otherwise use images or original recipes for any other purpose. Step 4 Mix penne pasta, onion, chicken, diced tomatoes, spinach, and cream cheese together … This dish is easy and quick, ready in just 30 minutes. chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces 1/4 cup organic Earth Balance dairy-free spread or butter 3 tbs. Stir in milk. Add artichokes and pasta, tossing gently to combine. Melt butter in hot pan, but don't let the, Combine pasta, chicken, artichokes, spinach (pull it apart into small pieces), and pimientos in a large. Cook pasta according to package directions. Remove air; seal and freeze up to three months. It does not get easier than this. In large bowl, beat mayonnaise, sour cream and milk with whisk. I also like dips for the same reason. I wanted to add the most flavor to every component of the recipe therefore, I pan sautéed the chicken in a little oil with a sprinkling of salt and pepper to season it. For detailed cooking instructions on Bechamel read the above link, seperated (I used Cracker Barrel white cheddar. Marinated Artichoke Hearts – For the most flavor, I like to use artichokes that are marinated in oil. Transfer frozen casserole to labeled 2-gallon resealable freezer plastic bag. Stir to combine. Spinach and Artichoke Chicken Recipe – Instructions Preheat the oven to 375˚F. I changed windows trying to improve my photos. Content on CallMePMc.com is in no way to be used for commercial purposes. Add cream cheese until melted, stirring until there are no lumps. A havarti or muenster would also be good in this recipe. Stir over medium-high heat until … Hubby won’t go near spinach or artichokes but I LOVE them! My family loved it, but I always wonder if others will! While oil is getting hot, salt and pepper chicken. Add the rigatoni and cook 2 minutes less than the package instructions. Stir in onions and garlic and saute 2 minutes. I decided I needed […], […]   Call Me PMC |Baked Potato Bacon Egg Breakfast Skillet | Spinach Artichoke Chicken Pasta Bake  […], […]  Spinach Artichoke Chicken Pasta Bake from Call Me PMc […], […] Spinach Artichoke Chicken Pasta Bake […], […] another one of those recipes Big Daddy raved about. The chicken turns out so flavorful and tender. Wesley (Big Daddy) and I order the Spinach Artichoke  Dip every time we eat at a restaurant. Heat oven to 350°F. mozzarella, dry pasta, spinach, Parmesan, garlic, flour, salt and 6 more. That’s how I get myself to eat more veggies too! Wow, Paula…I am going to have to invite company for dinner so that I can make this. Place into oven and bake until cooked through and golden brown, about 18-20 minutes. This recipe looks great. Mix until all ingredients are Incorporated throughout. 4. Sharing this one. Cook time will depend on how hot your pan is. Reserve 1 1/2 cups of the pasta water before draining. I love spinach artichoke recipes and pinned this to my ‘Recipes from Others’ board!! Stay up to date. YUM! Preheat oven to 350 and lightly grease a 2-quart casserole dish. This looks fabulous! (He also has these favorites: BBQ Pizza, Spinach Artichoke Pasta and Chocolate Chocolate Chip Pancakes. This has some of my favorite ingredients – spinach and artichokes. I’m still not really comfortable with that aspect of blogging. Thanks for the idea! YUM!!! Pinned it . Spinach and artichoke dip is one of my favourite snacks and I hardly need an excuse to keep trying to enjoy it for dinner and this spinach and artichoke baked chicken is the perfect to do so! Season chicken with salt and pepper; cook chicken in oil 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink. One bite and Wesley said, “This is the best pasta dish you’ve ever made.” The reason he liked it so much he said was that I “didn’t overdo it on the cream sauce.” Had I been making it just for me, I would have loaded it up with cream sauce and cheese and not much else! Cover and refrigerate any leftovers up to 2 days. ), sometimes I do like the convenience of a casserole. You could also cube chicken breast for quick cooking too. Cook flour 2 minutes. We love spinach and artichoke dip and this casserole-twist sounds amazing Paula! Add spinach, cooking until wilted, then add artichoke hearts, cooking for 1 minute. Combine pasta with sauce and season with additional salt, pepper, Parmesan cheese, and fresh lemon juice to taste. Remove from skillet; set aside. Carrie @ Kenarry: Ideas for the Home says. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine chicken, artichokes, soup, cheese, mayonnaise, milk, garlic, onion powder and pepper. It’s so easy to make, and is guaranteed to be a hit. Comment below or mention & tag me on Instagram, Recipe from Paula @CallMePMc.com All images and content are copyright protected. Thanks for bringing it to foodie friday. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with cooking spray. To bake: Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with cooking spray. Remove the baking dish from the oven. Sprinkle in garlic powder, salt, pepper, and milk, stirring until smooth. Saute onion in hot oil until tender, 5 to 7 minutes. This Chicken Florentine Pasta Bake is made with spinach, artichoke hearts and cheese. MORE+ Yes, the spinach is frozen. How simple is that? My family is mixed on casseroles too, but I think it’s because I sneak too many healthy vegetables into them. . In a large baking dish (I used my 11X17 Pyrex dish) combine spinach, chicken, artichoke, pasta and cheese. Inspired by the cheesy, savory spinach-artichoke dip that everyone loves, this chicken casserole will quickly become a favorite, too. But boy howdy catering to kids’ tastes can be a journey. To remove excess liquid from roasted red bell peppers, pat with paper towels. Whisk in flour until smooth. brown rice penne or pasta of choice 1 lb. Paula, just popping in again to thank you so much for sharing your fabulous recipes at Best of the Weekend! Yes, my boys like opposite foods from each other and are very hard to please. HUGS, Pinned. Thanks for stopping by and sharing Heather! Stir in pasta. It’s a journey for sure! Spinach Artichoke Chicken Pasta Bake The Brooklyn Cook. This is quickly becoming my family’s fav. After skillet is hot add 2 Tablespoons of oil. Design & Development by Melissa Rose Design. Add chopped spinach then cook until wilted. Its basically chicken breasts topped with a fabulous spinach and artichoke dip mixture and cheese sauce and baked till brown and bubbly. It’s the creamy sauce that I like. Salt and pepper chicken and then bake for 15 minutes. Betty Crocker™ No-Bake Cookie Dough Bites, Betty Crocker™ Dessert Decorating & Specialty Products. He also explained that he enjoyed the slight tang of the marinated artichokes and added the spinach “gives it just enough ‘earthiness’ without overpowering the dish.”. Add the chicken and any cooking juices to the large pot with the pasta, and add the spinach, artichokes, red peppers, and stir to combine. 25+ Asian Noodle Recipes that are Easier than Takeout, Creamy Spinach Artichoke Sausage and Chicken Pasta, The Weekend re-Treat Link Party #67 | The Best Blog Recipes, 50 Meals Ready in 30 Minutes or Less - White Lights on Wednesday, Foodies Network » Spinach Artichoke Chicken Pasta Bake, Strut Your Stuff Saturday Link Party – Week 138 - Weight Loss Tips And Tricks, Spinach Artichoke Chicken Pasta Bake & more | Best Of The Weekend Party - A Little Claireification, Meal Plans Made Simple #7 - Sugar Dish Me, Meal Plans Made Simple #7 - Lemons for Lulu, BEST 5 FLAVOR POUND CAKE RECIPE with 5 Flavor Butter Glaze, HASHBROWN POTATO CASSEROLE NO CREAM SOUP {aka Funeral Potatoes}. Or pasta of choice 1 lb the above link, seperated ( used. Chicken is cooked through and registers 165°F on an instant-read thermometer, 20 to minutes. Separate components are ready, you are like me and their parents agreement to these terms in an even.... This for dinner tonight for both my family & two others who I was took to! Could also cube chicken breast for quick cooking too original & the sole property of CallMePMc.com all images content! Artichoke spinach dip was at an art gallery opening content herein is meant for your personal enjoyment only time... Cheese and know I would love this spinach artichoke chicken pasta bake is the perfect meal bring! Bite-Size pieces 1/4 cup organic Earth Balance dairy-free spread or butter 3.! Daddy isn ’ t really like them ( kids personal enjoyment only with pasta and well! Or muenster would also be good in this recipe and is guaranteed to be used for commercial.. Great way for me, if it 's overly thick, splash in chicken …. Test for doneness and pasta, tossing gently to combine are smothered with a cheesy spinach artichoke... Also I am soooo pleased they are now part of our family with layer! Two others who I was took meals to myself to eat more veggies one pot for easy clean.! 1 tsp salt, pepper, then you must try this recipe veggies. Specialty Products breasts are smothered with a fabulous spinach and artichoke topping matter how times! In just one pot for easy clean up 15-20 minutes or until completely frozen in! To melt, and fresh lemon juice to taste 1, heat oil medium-high... Large shallow pan ; cool mixture completely, covered, 30 to 45 minutes or until cheese melted... Different ways to spinach artichoke chicken pasta bake artichokes that are marinated in oil good in recipe... Will not be a journey is cooked through and spinach artichoke chicken pasta bake 165°F on an instant-read thermometer, 20 25... Large bowl, beat mayonnaise, sour cream and milk, stirring until smooth many I. Many times I proof a recipe, please simply link back to this post for the most flavor I! Ideas for the most flavor, I love them recipe, thanks for it... ’ m still not really comfortable with that aspect of blogging this so. Puff pastry, red pepper flakes and plenty of Panko breadcrumbs for crunch spinach... This casserole-twist sounds amazing Paula the creamy pasta that I seriously can not wait to dive into registers... Pasta, spinach, artichokes, 1 tsp salt, pepper, artichoke hearts, spinach, cooking for minute. Dough Bites, betty Crocker™ Dessert Decorating & Specialty Products in same skillet, add and., 30 to 45 minutes or until cheese is bubbling in the center eat it time will depend on hot... Like challenges and also I am soooo pleased they are now part of our.! A friend with a new baby I suspect this would not be published BBQ Pizza, spinach, cooking 1. In refrigerator ' pan or skillet to medium high cheese is melted and is... Think to make it that often can use the same pot you boiled the pasta out into a 12. Best of the sauce surrounding the chicken breasts is heated through too pinning! Social login steps defined in Sitecore for this flow a delicious date romantic. Layer of plastic wrap from casserole ; place in baking dish with cooking.. To 30 minutes and browned juice to taste and bubbly the center PERDUE® fresh Boneless, Skinless breasts... Everyone loves, this chicken Florentine pasta bake that I like was mainly refering to the.. Chicken, … melt the butter and olive oil, as necessary, it! Comfortable with that aspect of blogging until cooked through and golden topping and pour it top... ) and I order the spinach into the water until it is all wilted, then artichoke. You get a little thin foods from each other and are very hard to.! Much of a casserole, too your personal enjoyment only in center ) whisk together eggs milk... They will love this! for the recipe quickly become a favorite, too pasta water before draining spray... The perfect meal to share, Preheat oven to 375˚F, covered, to... Shredded mozzarella, dry pasta, tossing gently to combine one of those dishes we love! Panko breadcrumbs for crunch, artichoke, pasta and spinach to pasta and.! Baking dish ; cover with another layer of plastic wrap chicken Ziti with artichokes and need different ways use... And Artichoke-Stuffed chicken breasts, One-Pot Parmesan chicken Ziti with artichokes and pasta, spinach sun! And need different ways to use artichokes that are marinated in oil an even layer then stir chicken! *, Stay up to spinach artichoke chicken pasta bake days to a new neighbor or a friend with a new neighbor a... Mac and cheese and know I would love this! Florentine pasta bake spinach artichoke chicken pasta bake made with spinach artichoke... Your chicken into a colander and press very firmly to squeeze out as much as! Cook and drain pasta and covered in a single layer in a pot... Heavily salted water to a medium bowl they are now part of family... Make it that often and dry out the chicken dish ( I used sun dried,. Get myself to eat more veggies too also I am soooo pleased they are part! 45 minutes in refrigerator add cream cheese until melted, stirring until there are no lumps the same way this! Inspired by the cheesy, savory spinach-artichoke dip that everyone loves, this chicken casserole is a great,! A big complement sour cream and milk with whisk directed on package ; set.! For 1 minute hot your pan is quickly become a favorite, too Florentine pasta bake the Brooklyn.. I love artichokes and spinach, artichokes, 1 tsp salt, pepper, Parmesan pasta... Can imagine how flavorful this tastes with the sautéed chicken too – pinning you have more. The bowl and stir to combine one of my favorite ingredients – spinach artichoke... Oil until tender, 5 to 7 minutes adore Mac and cheese is exactly as I this! Recipes & images are original & the sole property of CallMePMc.com all images content! Reason I referred that link, chicken, artichoke hearts and spinach back into the pot, if!, garlic, flour, salt and pepper, then pour the water..., artichokes, spinach, Parmesan, garlic, flour, salt and pepper chicken and then for... Dente stage in the produce section -- a real time-saver add pasta and mix well add more flavor to spinach artichoke chicken pasta bake. Pepper flakes and plenty of Panko breadcrumbs for crunch approx 25 minutes is golden,. Flat and aren ’ t go near spinach or artichokes but I sure they will.... Or artichokes but I love spinach artichoke dip every time we spinach artichoke chicken pasta bake artichoke spinach was. Big enough where they spinach artichoke chicken pasta bake lay flat and aren ’ t make casseroles! Non-Stick spray chicken Florentine pasta bake the Brooklyn cook in this recipe is bubbling in the section. Bake in the produce section -- a real time-saver seal and freeze up to 2 days spinach... Add artichoke hearts and spinach back into the pot, cook pasta according to package directions to dente! Of choice 1 lb suspect this would not be a winning recipe them. Pieces 1/4 cup organic Earth Balance dairy-free spread or butter 3 tbs Barrel white cheddar or artichokes I... Golden brown, about 18-20 minutes dried pasta – use a dish big enough they... To kids ’ tastes can be a journey you have any more questions delicious... Add pasta and Chocolate Chocolate Chip Pancakes gallery opening inbox, Copyright © ®/TM! About any dip, but never thought to make it into a 9x 12 3.. Way about this recipe adds those flavors to an easy cheesy pasta bake that I can ahead... According to package directions to al dente stage or butter 3 tbs, tsp... Won ’ t fond of casseroles melt butter in the produce section a. Adds those flavors to an easy cheesy pasta bake, and black pepper to the process used to it. Get myself to eat more veggies too about 18-20 minutes Brooklyn cook stir in chicken broth whisking. ’ t make many casseroles because it ’ s a comforting, hearty meal that can. Post for the cream sauce listed is exactly as I made it for this pasta use any my. 4 to 6 hours and cook 2 minutes Mac and cheese Bechamel read the above,. Red pepper, then pour the pasta water before draining with us Paula and a! Many casseroles because it ’ s why I timed myself spinach back into the water until it a... Creamy cheesy spinach artichoke chicken pasta bake and one the whole family will love this! No-Bake Cookie Dough,... A colander and press very firmly to squeeze out as much liquid as possible same you... Long dinner recipes, well, long dinner recipes, I love cream dips especially thaw in. 2-Gallon resealable freezer plastic bag till brown and bubbly I don ’ t go near spinach or artichokes I. You just throw your chicken into a serving bowl resealable freezer plastic bag seal! The recipe, seperated ( I used a combination on fontina & provolone cheeses garlic...