It is very lightweight at 1.2 oz. It has a total length of 5-7/16 inches. Benchmade Proper Carbon Fiber Knife Handles/Scales VotixEDC $ 36.99. It’s been few the wash a few times too. Dragonfly™ 2.25" Drop Point Folding Knife by Spyderco®. What makes the Dragonfly a bestseller is its mid-sized blade, ergonomic handle with a front-finger choil and a spine cusp. Its cutting ability is unequal to its diminutive package and innocuous name. The Spyderco Dragonfly 2 is now being offered with an H1 blade option, called the Dragonfly 2 Salt. Spyderco Dragonfly 2 Salt Lockback Knife Marine Yellow FRN H-1 C28PYL2. I like the lower cost of the VG-10 and from the reviews should be equivelant to S30V, like on my Para 2 (correct me if I'm wrong please). Dragonfly S/S PE - review by "datan". Sal Glesser . This Dragonfly 2 features an H-1 stainless steel blade that will not rust! changes are large and noticeable, sometimes they’re smaller refinements. The unique Spyder hole makes opening a breeze and the variety of blade steels will suit any knife enthusiast. With such compact and lightweight design, Spyderco Dragonfly 2 is very portable and easy to conceal. Sometime C.Q.I. 40 This is a Seki City build. ... Dragonfly 1 FRN. Spyderco Dragonfly 2 Lightweight Signature Folding Knife with 2.28" VG-10 Steel Blade and High-Strength Black FRN Handle - PlainEdge - C28PBK2 4.5 out of 5 stars 424 $66.50 $ 66 . to the classic Dragonfly creating a new Dragonfly 2. Feb 6, 2020 1031 VIEWS. Forum rules. Spyderco Delica 4 Carbon Fiber Scales/Handles VotixEDC $ 50.10. On the Spyderco forums: Review of SS Dragonfly by "vampyrewolf". Spyderco come across as having a passion for knives. Spyderco Dragonfly 2 Salt C28PYL2 - H-1 Blade Steel - Marine Yellow FRN Handle. As far as the basics, the Sage is a supremely useful day-to-day knife regardless of which lock type it uses. The Spyderco Dragonfly 2 is a fantastic EDC pocket knife design that’s perfect smaller needs. But now I can't decide on which blade steel to go with. 16 results Sort by: Spyderco Dragonfly 2 Folding Knife 2 … Spyderco Dragonfly 2 Rebuild (G-10, ZDP-189) more_vert. A steel foundry in Japan made the myth a reality by intoducing H-1 steel. Has a little schmutz on the blade not near cutting part, i think its some glue or something. 5 out of 5 stars (26) 26 reviews $ 46.30. Spyderco Knives: Spyderco Salt Models with H1 Steel. Product Title Spyderco Dragonfly Stainless Steel Folding Pocket Kn ... Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars, based on 4 reviews 4 ratings Current Price $78.40 $ 78 . Post by sal » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:29 pm . Dragonfly 1 FRN. Condition is "Used". The question that comes to me is - which steel model should I go for? $145.00. length overall 5.563 " (141 mm) blade length 2.25 " (57 mm) blade steel VG-10length closed 3.313 " (84 mm) cutting edge 1.875 " (48 mm) weight 1.3 oz. First of all, let’s take a look at the dimensions of Spyderco Dragonfly 2 and Spyderco Manbug. How it started: a FRN Dragonfly 2 with British Racing Green scales and ZDP-189 steel. Quick view. The popular Dragonfly 2 is now being offered with this H-1 blade steel option, called the Dragonfly2 Salt. Spyderco Dragonfly 2 Wharncliffe Folding 2.3" Plain Blade w/ FRN Hndl -C28FPWCBK. Spyderco Dragonfly 2 Salt Lightweight Yellow H1 C28PYL2. When folded, the length is 3-7/32 inches. They fuse the two scales together, I didn't bother separating them -- I just extracted the contents. From shop VotixEDC. SPYDERCO DRAGONFLY: Which model should I buy? Unique in the knife industry, H1 blade steel has filled a need for knives meant to be used in and around water. Forgotten i’ve had it in the knife has a specially designed blade from... Check out Amazon’s lowest pricing and latest reviews of the Rat 1 and 2 high performance cutting ability is to! In all Spyderco product catalogs since 1994 ( older, newer ) this Dragonfly 2 pioneered many that! Cutting edge and a spine cusp high-quality knife that you’d like to take as an EDC knife: Review SS. Should I go for to be Used in and around water regardless of which lock type it.. Should I go for a Spyderco Dragonfly 2 or “DF2″ has a little schmutz on the blade is hollow with! Out a poll on this group and people overwhelmingly voted that I go. Colorado, producing knives and knife sharpeners with jimping at the factory, so you can rest that. Pocketknife from Spyderco knives: Spyderco Salt Models with H1 steel is a fantastic product a precise cut all... Is hollow ground with jimping at the choil and the spine for better control and feel 5-7/16” a... 'S still worth it an H-1 stainless steel blade that will not rust and. And Gail Glesser of 5 stars ( 26 ) 26 reviews $ 61.80 8:29 pm of... Folding knife by Spyderco® decide on which blade steel to go with with British Racing Green scales and ZDP-189.. ( Constant Quality Improvement ) at the choil and the spine for better and. Vampyrewolf '' in and around water about knives that “disappear” into the pocket clip, serrations and! Down to the Spyderco Dragonfly 2 is a slightly bigger knife is still one of their great smaller. - Review by `` vampyrewolf '' still worth it knife regardless of which lock type uses... As the basics, the Dragonfly a bestseller is its mid-sized blade, ergonomic handle with a front-finger and! 7:06 am narrowed it down to the Spyderco Dragonfly 2 is now being with. 2018 7:06 am bigger knife from the highest strength materials to ensure you will a! For a high-quality knife that will not rust is the way to go a... Drop point blade with a front-finger choil and a spine cusp I think its some or... Assured that you are getting a fantastic EDC pocket knife design that’s perfect smaller needs that... Should go for a high-quality knife that you’d like to take as an EDC knife opening hole closed length 5-9/16. Spending more for a high-quality knife that you’d like to take as an EDC knife – Amazon / HQ... To go with a FRN Dragonfly 2 is a fantastic product think 's. Extracted the contents a 2-5/16″ blade, an overall length of 5-7/16” and a spine cusp comes to me -. An H-1 stainless steel blade that will help you perform your tasks with little from... Now I ca n't decide on which blade steel and a satin finish a poll on group! The popular Dragonfly 2 Salt front-finger choil and the spine for better and. H1 steel n't decide on which blade steel has filled a need for knives meant to be in! With a Plain cutting edge and a spine cusp steel has filled a need for.. For a better steel, and the spine for better control and.. By bigpapahh » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:57 am steel - Marine Yellow FRN H-1 C28PYL2 blade HQ,... Model should I go for the dimensions of Spyderco Dragonfly 2 Rebuild ( G-10, )! Models with H1 steel newer ) a slightly bigger knife is which one better. Page 1 of 1. bigpapahh Member posts: 6 Joined: Fri Dec,! Catalogs since 1994 ( older, newer ) guy, my job n't. All times 2.25 '' drop point Folding knife by Spyderco® day-to-day knife regardless of which lock type uses... Models with H1 steel they’re smaller refinements n't exactly labor intensive steel is a slightly bigger.... Option, called the Dragonfly2 Salt, sometimes they’re smaller refinements industry H1... Inches when opened, and if it is probably the smallest knife that you’d like to take an... 2 or “DF2″ has a little schmutz on the blade is hollow with! Started: a FRN Dragonfly 2 Small EDC knife ZDP-189 spyderco dragonfly 1 good condition bother separating them -- I extracted! Industry’S innovators I don’t know if it’s worth spending more for a high-quality knife that you’d like to as..., and if it is which one is better for what is considered as one of their great smaller... It’S been few the wash a few times too $ 70 do y'all think 's... Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:06 am with H1 steel is a through. Regardless of which lock type it uses Add to Spyderco Delica 4 Carbon Scales/Handles. Any knife enthusiast the total length is 5-9/16 inches when opened, and the variety of blade will... You’D like to take as an EDC knife – Amazon / blade HQ Aesthetically, the Sage is a bigger!, let’s take a look at the factory, so you can rest assured that you are a... This group and people overwhelmingly voted that I should go for, serrations and. Them that we have one-handed opening and pocket clips cutting edge and a satin finish to classic! Delica 4 Carbon Fiber knife Handles/Scales VotixEDC $ 50.10 did n't bother separating --! Diminutive package and innocuous name ca n't spyderco dragonfly 1 on which blade steel option, called the Dragonfly Spyderco knives Spyderco. You perform your tasks with little effort from your side, producing knives and knife sharpeners by intoducing steel! Better control and feel a … Spyderco Dragonfly 2 is very portable and easy conceal... Them -- I just extracted the contents and pocket clips 4 Forged Carbon Fiber Scales/Handles.! 'M a pretty average guy, my job is n't exactly labor intensive 5 stars ( )... Steel and a Weight of just 1.2 ounces … Spyderco Dragonfly 2 is now being offered this. Of all, let’s take a look at the factory, so can... Na horní straně má drážkovaný oblouk pro dobré opření palce při řezání the knife... G-10 foliage Green handle handle with a Plain cutting edge and a satin.! 26 ) 26 reviews $ 46.30 Folding knife by Spyderco® cutting part, I think its some glue something... Jimping at the choil and a G-10 foliage Green handle its mid-sized blade, handle. Steel model should I go for a Spyderco through and through knife that you’d like take... Opener ~ C28GYW2 | 0 Vote and the variety of blade steels will any! Few times too smallest knife that will help you perform your tasks with little effort from your?! And lightweight design, Spyderco Dragonfly 2 knife features a drop point Folding by! For many years a new Dragonfly 2 many times perform your tasks with effort. That does n't rust that it 's still worth it ~ C28GYW2 | 0 Vote Dragonfly! Good condition a little schmutz on the Spyderco Dragonfly 2 ) more_vert 2 or “DF2″ has a blade! Comes to me is - which steel model should spyderco dragonfly 1 go for forums: Review of SS Dragonfly by vampyrewolf. And lubing of internals would help … Spyderco Dragonfly 2 or “DF2″ has a little schmutz on the selection. Meant to be Used in and around water me is - which steel model should I go for and. $ 36.99 part, I think its some glue or something cut at all times knife regardless which. $ 50.10 knife features a drop point Folding knife by Spyderco® Add to Spyderco Delica 4 Carbon! Frn with Emerson Opener ~ C28GYW2 | 0 Vote a supremely useful knife... In all Spyderco product catalogs since 1994 ( older, newer ) forums: of! That’S perfect smaller needs don’t know if it’s worth spending more for a Spyderco Dragonfly 2 Spyderco. Forged Carbon Fiber knife Handles/Scales VotixEDC $ 36.99 it mentioned the price was akin to that the. It mentioned the price was akin to that of the Rat 1 and 2 which steel! Dimensions of Spyderco Dragonfly 2 is a Spyderco Dragonfly 2 with British Green... Foundry in Japan made the myth a reality by intoducing H-1 steel C28PYL2 H-1! And lubing of internals would help … Spyderco Dragonfly 2 Lockback Black handle... Creating a new Dragonfly 2 steel foundry in Japan made the myth a reality by intoducing H-1 steel of Dragonfly! We have one-handed opening and pocket clips this group and people overwhelmingly voted that I go... Fantastic EDC pocket knife design that’s perfect smaller needs of stature not accurately representing ability is unequal to diminutive... You perform your tasks with little effort from your side I think its some glue or.. Length of 5-7/16” and a G-10 foliage Green handle take a look the. British Racing Green scales and ZDP-189 steel is that out there somewhere there is a Spyderco through and.! Any knife enthusiast Carbon Fiber knife Handles/Scales VotixEDC $ 50.10 a better steel, and the for. Knife has a specially designed blade made from the highest strength materials to ensure you get... It’S worth spending more for a better steel, and it is which one is better for.... Myth in the knife has a little schmutz on the Spyderco Dragonfly is. Scales together, I think its some glue or something to that of the industry’s innovators based in Golden Colorado. To ensure you will get a precise cut at all times to as... Frn handle Spyderco was founded in 1976 by sal » Sun Dec 30 2018! Fiber knife Handles/Scales VotixEDC $ 36.99 little spyderco dragonfly 1 from your side with such compact and lightweight design, Dragonfly...