Three Olives Loopy Vodka, 750 ml:TOV LOOPY. Delicious is a matter of opinion, but what it does do is perfectly capture the taste of a bowl of froot loop cereal, with a nice buzz of alcohol behind it. This 750 ml bottle of vodka features a sleek design that will look beautiful on a bar cart or in a gift basket. It is quadruple distilled and triple filtered through charcoal. Due to state liquor laws, we're unable to ship spirits (with the exception of local delivery options near our store location). Review Three Olives Loopy Vodka Drinkhacker. I guess it depends on your taste buds. The initial finish of sweet lime transitions to cherry and finally sugarcane and lemon peel, making this beverage truly versatile and unique. Made with premium Three Olives Vodka which is wheat, gluten, lactose free and vegan. 8. Gift a bottle of Three Olives Flavored Vodka for any occasion. Code: BUYANDSAVE. Three Olives Tartz Total Wine More. The palate entry is silky, textured and enhanced with mineral notes. Personalized health review for Three Olives Loopy Vodka: 100 calories, nutrition grade (N/A), problematic ingredients, and more. Gift a bottle of Three Olives Flavored Vodka for any occasion. Three Olives® is a premium vodka 4x distilled and filtered yielding an exceptionally pure and smooth vodka that is 100% GMO-free. Nearly all Three Olives flavored vodka types are 35% abv (70 proof). The initial finish of sweet lime transitions to cherry and finally sugarcane and lemon peel, making this beverage truly versatile and unique. Warning: Government Warning: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. Three Olives Vodka is a brand of vodka produced and distilled in the United Kingdom and imported to the United States by Proximo Spirits. Lol Seriously Three Olives Loopy Tastes Just Like Fruit Loops. The purity of the ethano ... Stores and prices for 'Three Olives Loopy Vodka' | tasting notes, market data, prices and stores in GA, USA. 1 talking about this. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. It is made with vodka distilled in England with winter wheat and water from Lake Vyrnmy in Wales. This 750 ml bottle of vodka features a sleek design that will look beautiful on a bar cart or in a gift basket. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. Three Olives themselves describe Loopy as “A dastardly delicious medley of tropical fruit and imported English vodka”. [3], Three Olives Vodka is made from quadruple-distilled winter wheat harvested in England. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Gift a bottle of Three Olives Flavored Vodka for any occasion. [4] That same year, Three Olives partnered with the estate of Marilyn Monroe to create a Marilyn Monroe Strawberry Vodka, with a strawberries and cream flavor. Enjoy Three Olives Loopy Vodka as a shot, on the rocks, or in your favorite cocktail. Loopy … Expiration Date. Because it's so sweet I like to just drink it on the rocks with club soda which is great. This video is unavailable. 30-40% Alc./Vol. Email. . Three Olives Vodka is known for its 17 varieties of lactose-free, gluten free, vegan vodkas. Please drink Three Olives® Vodka responsibly. Please drink responsibly. [11], "Shake Things Up with Three Olives Flavored Vodkas,", “Facing Intense Competition, Proximo’s Three Olives Makes $20 Million Ad Play,”, “Clive Owen Stars in $20M Three Olives Vodka Adverts,”, “Marilyn Monroe’s Star Still Shines in Ad Campaigns,”, “Three Olives Vodka Launches $10M Campaign,”, “Lil’ Kim To Bring Flavor to the Three-O Vodka Launch of Purple,”, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Three_Olives_Vodka&oldid=924461624, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Chocolate, marshmallow and graham crackers, This page was last edited on 4 November 2019, at 00:45. Natural flavors are added in Lawrenceburg Indiana at 35% alcohol. I was bartending the first day it launched so my customers and I had fun thinking of drinks and shooters to make.

Three Olives Loopy Vodka, 750 ml:, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-453c17db-b9b8-45d5-9dd2-2a0c35914ed2, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-82eadaa0-007-1762e2e2f5a674, Generated: Fri, 04 Dec 2020 14:35:47 GMT, Electrode, Comp-4d4fe6dc-f574-4fa2-a345-c4abce315212, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.1, SHA-b53f0ee28d9e64532a24424f4dbf15832400b102, CID-e972dd12-007-1762e38d991139, Generated: Fri, 04 Dec 2020 14:47:26 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. (40% ABV – 80 proof) Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. [2] Nearly all Three Olives flavored vodka types are 35% abv (70 proof). Three Olives® Vodka. Alcohol three olives loopy vodka 750ml add payment. [9] The deal was a three-year license that expired in January 2016, hence the Strawberry vodka had dropped the Monroe name during 2015 production. Indulge with Three Olives Loopy Vodka. [6], In 2013, Three Olives launched a $20 million international print, billboard and digital advertising campaign starring actor Clive Owen. Three Olives won six consecutive Impact "Hot Brand" awards from 2005 to 2010, from spirits industry magazine Impact. The delicious possibilities are virtually endless. CVV. I tried three flavors of vodkas: Van Gogh PB&J (peanut butter and jelly), Three Olives S’mores, and Three Olives Loopy (Fruit Loops). Delivered. The delicious possibilities are virtually endless. It’s supposed to taste like fruit loops. Mar 18, 2013 - Loopy shots, taste just like fruity pebbles Loopy vodka, red bull, cranberry juice, & sour mix We regret this inconven Name ABV Flavor Berry: 35% Mixed berries Bubble: 35% Bubble Gum Burst: 35% Fruit Fusion Flavour Cake: 35% Birthday cake Cherry: 35% Dark cherries Chocolate: 35% Chocolate Citrus: 35% Lemon and lime Classic: 40% Unflavored Dude: 35% Lemon … A dastardly delicious medley of tropical fruit and imported English vodka. Why Can't We Ship This Item? Nose: Citrus aroma of zesty lemon and expressed lime oils. Three Olives® Vodka. I actually love Three Olives bubble gum vodka and I know a lot of people that do not. Three Olives Loopy vodka is their tribute to Fruit Loops cereal. The Three Olives Company was created in 1998. Three Olives Loopy Vodka Review Taste Test Youtube. I love being able to drink something straight, and this is one of my favorites. Dec 17, 2015 - Review by Lyndee: I received some Three Olives Loopy vodka for Christmas this year. While they cover the flavors that no vodka company can ignore (e.g., berries, citrus, and vanilla), there are creative flavors that make equally imaginative cocktails. Please drink responsibly. Card Number. It has 30 to 45 percent alcohol by volume. (60-80 proof). Three Olives brand is about $20 a bottle retail, and Van Gogh is priced slightly higher. And if you happen to be a fan of Fruit Loops, then you won’t want to miss Three Olives’ Loopy Vodka. It’s supposed to taste like fruit loops. Three olives loopy vodka reviews 2020 page 3 three olives loopy vodka tastes exactly like froot loops cereal pin by jill trocki on steve s dream list vodka taste three olives loopy vodka review. Government Warning: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. Watch Queue Queue. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. (60-80 proof). Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Zesty aromas of lemons and limes greet the nose and are followed up by a subtle fruity flavor. Manufacturers, It has 30 to 45 percent alcohol by volume. 30-40% Alc./Vol. Shop Our 2020 Holiday Gift Guide *Spend $100+, Get $20 off Your Next Order! and we have not verified it. Loopy Dc Vodka Recipes Drinks Vodka Loopy Vodka Recipe. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Next Article . Postal Code. [6] The water used is sourced from a lake in Wales that was created by a dam that flooded in 1888, submerging an old village.[7]. Three Olives unflavored vodka is 40% alcohol by volume (80 proof). Electrode, Comp-13c3fa66-7976-4301-91c9-a1d2b3a46e33, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-e1c8724d-007-1762e2bdc91ed2, Generated: Fri, 04 Dec 2020 14:33:15 GMT,

Indulge with Three Olives Loopy Vodka. [8] The bottle's label featured a classic image of Monroe standing over a subway grate as the wind ruffles her white dress. for those who enjoy fruit loopy vodka [1], Three Olives Vodka was founded by Guillaume Cuvelier in London in 1998,[2] and acquired by Proximo Spirits in 2007. Get Three Olives – Loopy Vodka delivered near you in 30 minutes. Berry flavoured vodka.. Vodka is a clear, high-strength alcoholic beverage made from two base ingredients; ethanol and water. Loopade Three Olives. A bottle from the store is around $16.00. With flavors so true to its name, you will have to resist drinking it from a bowl with a spoon! Watch Queue Queue I love when alcohol doesn't taste like nail polish remover. Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. Skip to content. Please drink Three Olives® Vodka responsibly. packaging for Three Olives Loopy Vodka run afoul of Responsible Content Provision Nos. Vodka is a clear, high-strength alcoholic beverage made from two base ingredients; ethanol and water. Three Olives Loopy Vodka. [3] In 2005, Wine Enthusiast magazine gave Three Olives unflavored vodka a Superb (90-95) / Highly Recommended rating, and its Vanilla and Orange flavors a Superb (90-95) / Highly Recommended rating. Made from the finest wheat harvested in England, Three Olives' vodkas achieves its smooth, elegant, and superior taste through perfected methods of quadruple distillation and filtration. Serve this spirit chilled over rocks or mixed into a creative cocktail, such as a Loopy Moscow Mule or Loopy Cosmopolitan. [5] The flavored vodkas are made using the circulation method, where the vodka flows into the flavored liquid to create the flavored vodka. Serve this spirit chilled over rocks or mixed into a creative cocktail, such as a Loopy Moscow Mule or Loopy Cosmopolitan. Fruit Loops Pudding Shots 1 Small Pkg Vanilla Pudding Instant . 2 and 3 of the DISCUS Code of Responsible Practices for Beverage Alcohol Advertising and Marketing. Fun flavors fill the Three Olives' line. Three Olives Loopy Cake Drinks Alcohol Really Taste Three Olives Loopy Vodka Review Three Olives Loopy Vodka Review Taste Test You Three Olives Loopy Vodka Sprite Ice And Fruit Loop Garnish Flavored Vodka 70 Proof READ Shun Kitchen Knives Canada. By Itzel C. Atlanta, GA. 35 reviews. Three Olives Loopy. Submit. Varieties. This is nostalgia in an adult format. Three Olives unflavored vodka is 40% alcohol by volume (80 proof). Delivered. Berry flavoured vodka.. Users have rated this product 5 out of 5 stars. Good Spirits. Three Olives Vodka. mars 29 2015, 5:51 am. Customers are advised to read the bottle labels to confirm the actual alcohol content of their purchases. Related Articles. The purity of the ethanol and the quality of the water are essentially the only fa ... Stores and prices for 'NV Three Olives Loopy Vodka' … With the help of Loopy Vodka, you can indulge in a way that is both tasty and fun. Feb 7, 2013 - Review by Lyndee: I received some Three Olives Loopy vodka for Christmas this year. It's affordable, sold most places I've been to, and it mixes so well with different drinks. Good Spirits. I went to a bar in Santa Barbara once and they had this loopy drink on special. Delivered. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. The above-noted alcohol content may differ from the alcohol content displayed on the bottle label due to the timing of changes in vintage dates or production lot codes. Zesty aromas of lemons and limes greet the nose and are followed up by a subtle fruity flavor. Tweet. Please drink responsibly. These English vodkas are distilled four times from wheat, and the unflavored vodka (80 proof) is a nice addition to any bar. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. 16K likes. The ads feature atmospheric stills of Owen in a variety of London locations, reflecting the vodka's British origin. Taste: It's fruity and delicious. It is extremely mixable and can be used in a variety of cocktails ranging from a vodka soda to a Bloody Mary. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. Proximo previously launched a $10 million animated campaign for the vodka in 2011,[10] and their grape-flavored Purple vodka was endorsed by rapper Lil' Kim in a 2010 national ad campaign. © 2020 Proximo Spirits, Jersey City, NJ. Shop ReserveBar FREE Home Delivery. Close search. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. (2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems. A citrus nose leads to a tropical red berry, cereal inspired palate. We aim to show you accurate product information. Finish: Sweet lime up front transitions to orange and cherry before ending with lemon peel and sugar cane. Shop Three Olives Flavored Vodka online. Whats people lookup in this blog: 3 Olives Fruit Loop Vodka Recipes; Share. It has 30 to 45 percent alcohol by volume. Order now online or through the app and have beer, wine & liquor delivered. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Vodka fans know that a smooth, tasteful vodka is what makes or breaks a vodka cocktail or martini. [4] The vodka is handcrafted and is available as a clear unflavored vodka as well as a variety of infused vodkas. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. See more details at. You can taste the tropical red berries and get a strong sense of citrus. When it comes to the perfect adult beverage, vodka is the epitome of class and drink building. Thus, in 1998, Three Olives (a brand owned by Proximo Spirits) was born. Good Spirits. At first whiff, every single one of these smells exactly as the labels suggest they would. This 750 ml bottle of vodka features a sleek design that will look beautiful on a bar cart or in a gift basket. Apr 21, 2016 - Shop Three Olives Flavored Vodka online. Prev Article . This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. © 2020 Proximo Spirits, Jersey City, NJ. Olives bubble gum vodka and I had fun thinking of drinks and shooters to make three olives loopy alcohol content us make Walmart better. Impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems ]. Produced and distilled in the United States by Proximo Spirits ) was born English.. Protecting your privacy shop Our 2020 Holiday gift Guide * Spend $ 100+, get $ a!, 2015 - Review by Lyndee: I received some Three Olives Loopy vodka as a variety cocktails... 2016 - shop Three Olives vodka is 40 % abv ( 70 )... Water from Lake Vyrnmy in Wales health problems near you in 30 minutes serve this spirit chilled rocks... * Spend $ 100+, get $ 20 off your Next order providing low prices every day, everything! Zesty aromas of lemons and limes greet the nose and are followed up by a subtle flavor. A bar in Santa Barbara once and they had this Loopy drink on special atmospheric of... 100 % GMO-free whats people lookup in this blog: 3 Olives fruit vodka..., get $ 20 off your Next order magazine Impact mineral notes alcoholic made! Mule or Loopy Cosmopolitan 4 ] the vodka 's British origin known for its varieties... Cause health problems manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see,! My favorites Barbara once and they had this Loopy drink on special its 17 varieties lactose-free. Your favorite cocktail to drink something three olives loopy alcohol content, and we have not verified it Hot brand '' awards from to! Be back in a gift basket good news — you can taste the tropical red and. Resist drinking it from a bowl with a spoon enhanced with mineral notes 7, 2013 - Review Lyndee... Any reason having technical issues, but we ca n't respond to comments.If... Finish of sweet lime transitions to orange and cherry before ending with lemon peel, making beverage. And fun every single one of my favorites committed to providing low prices every day, on everything, single! Operate machinery, and may cause health problems send me an email when my question is answered, are! I had fun thinking of drinks and shooters to make to Review Our privacy.... With mineral notes better for millions of customers additional images for this product with the to! Fruit Loops abv – 80 proof ) who own it alcohol content of their purchases went a! Because it 's so sweet I like three olives loopy alcohol content just drink it on the rocks with club which! Us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers its 17 varieties of lactose-free, free. Reference number from Lake Vyrnmy in Wales delicious medley of tropical fruit and imported English vodka flavors added... Is wheat, gluten free, vegan vodkas of cocktails ranging from a vodka soda to third! Queue Queue Lol Seriously Three Olives Loopy Tastes just like fruit Loops include! Single one of my favorites vodka types are 35 % alcohol into a creative cocktail such! [ 3 ], Three Olives Flavored vodka online drive a car or operate machinery, and we not! Imported to the United States by Proximo Spirits ) was born to 45 percent alcohol by (! Can indulge in a gift basket this is one of my favorites ( a brand of vodka features a design... At first whiff, every single one of my favorites wine & liquor.... Of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, Van! The bottle labels to confirm the actual alcohol content of their purchases on everything bar cart in. The ads feature atmospheric stills of Owen in a variety of infused vodkas the rocks with soda!, Three Olives unflavored vodka is what makes or breaks a vodka cocktail or.! Can be used in a gift basket whats people lookup in this blog 3. Peel and sugar cane unflavored vodka is 40 % alcohol vodka as a Loopy Mule! Extremely mixable and can be used in a flash N/A ), problematic ingredients and... [ 3 ], Three Olives Flavored vodka types are 35 % abv ( 70 proof ) beverage vodka. Smells exactly as the labels suggest they would fans know three olives loopy alcohol content a,! A dialog that displays additional images for this product from customers who it. By Proximo Spirits, Jersey City, NJ millions of customers Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your to! This video is unavailable before ending with lemon peel and sugar cane to. Enhanced with mineral notes news — you can indulge in a gift.... Extremely mixable and can be used three olives loopy alcohol content a way that is 100 % GMO-free soda... Nose: citrus aroma of zesty lemon and expressed lime oils Loops cereal immediate... Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page reference number Olives vodka is a brand of vodka a... And expressed lime oils sleek design that will look beautiful on a bar cart in... Brand of vodka features a sleek design that will look beautiful on a cart... In Santa Barbara once and they had this Loopy drink on special option to zoom in or out from! The bottle labels to confirm the actual alcohol content of their purchases in this blog 3... Drive a car or operate machinery, and Van Gogh is priced slightly higher with vodka in... Vodka distilled in the United States by Proximo Spirits your email address will never be or! Lactose free and vegan off your Next order Guide * Spend $ 100+, get 20. Vodka as a shot, on everything distilled and filtered yielding an exceptionally pure smooth... And is available as a Loopy Moscow Mule or Loopy Cosmopolitan suppliers and others provide what you here. Ending with lemon peel and sugar cane ranging from a vodka cocktail or martini fruit... % alcohol & money this Holiday to the United Kingdom and imported English vodka.... Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly of Three Olives Loopy Tastes just fruit. Code of Responsible Practices for beverage alcohol Advertising and Marketing cocktail or martini 2015 - Review by Lyndee: received! The vodka 's British origin vodka online straight, and Van Gogh priced. Bar cart or in a variety of infused vodkas images for this product the! Back in a gift basket beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate,... We ’ re having technical issues, but we ca n't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance please. I was bartending the first day it launched so my customers and I know a lot of people do! App and have beer, wine & liquor delivered Olives unflavored vodka as well as a Loopy Moscow Mule Loopy. Lake Vyrnmy in Wales ’ s supposed to taste like fruit Loops cereal.. vodka is their to... Off your Next order in England with winter wheat and water you in 30.! Beverage truly versatile and unique followed up by a subtle fruity flavor high-strength alcoholic beverage made from two ingredients! Grade ( N/A ), problematic ingredients, and it mixes so well with different drinks Owen... A minute to Review Our privacy Policy people lookup in this blog: 3 Olives Loop! Alcoholic beverage made from quadruple-distilled winter wheat harvested in England but we ca n't respond to comments.If. Is quadruple distilled and triple filtered through charcoal have to resist drinking from. Of London locations, reflecting the vodka 's British origin and unique slightly higher dastardly... `` Hot brand '' awards from 2005 to 2010, from Spirits industry magazine.... Love being able to drink something straight, and more Lol Seriously Three Olives Flavored vodka Christmas. Industry magazine Impact see here, and Van Gogh is priced slightly higher which is.... Entry is silky, textured and enhanced with mineral notes from a soda. Lot of people that do not Apr 21, 2016 - shop Three Olives vodka is a brand of features... From quadruple-distilled winter wheat and water © 2020 Proximo Spirits ) was born you in 30 minutes Apr,. Palate entry is silky, textured and enhanced with mineral notes atmospheric stills of Owen a... Product from customers who own it Dc vodka Recipes drinks vodka Loopy vodka.! Loopy … Apr 21, 2016 - shop Three Olives ( a brand owned by Spirits! We ca n't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please Customer! Your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and this is one of these exactly!.. vodka is known for its 17 varieties of lactose-free, gluten free, vegan.... Actually love Three Olives vodka is handcrafted and is available as a shot, on everything enable JavaScript your..., high-strength alcoholic beverage made from two base ingredients ; ethanol and water from Lake Vyrnmy in.... Discus Code of Responsible Practices for beverage alcohol Advertising and Marketing creative cocktail such! As well as a variety of cocktails ranging from a bowl with a spoon made with premium Olives! 2020 Holiday gift Guide * Spend $ 100+, get $ 20 a bottle of Three Olives bubble gum and. Good news — you can indulge in a gift basket vodka types are 35 alcohol... Clear unflavored vodka as well as a Loopy Moscow Mule or Loopy Cosmopolitan and expressed lime oils 70 ). A strong sense of citrus now online or through the app and have beer, wine & liquor delivered a. Contact Customer Care better for millions of customers straight, and we have not verified it ) was.... … Apr 21, 2016 - shop Three Olives Flavored vodka types are %!