Correct chords of the song Big Bad World - Kodaline for ukulele Am C F C Maybe I’m wrong or maybe I’m right, Maybe it’s just too late but this is keeping me awake at night. See your chords appearing on the Chords Easy main page and help other guitar players. You say you love me You say you car When the world's getting hard I will go to wherever you are Running blind in the dark I will go to wherever you are Wherever you … Kodaline tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including all i want, high hopes, big bad world, honest, brother Guitar Tabs (0) Upload your Tab . Moderate 3. For the moment they wanted something they could take ownership of. View official tab. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. But when I'm around with you it only makes me see that you belong with me. Am C G F Em 0 . Learn to play Wherever You Are Chords by Kodaline. Key Am. Guitar Ukulele Piano. Correct chords of the song Big Bad World - Kodaline for ukulele Am C F C Maybe I’m wrong or maybe I’m right, Maybe it’s just too late but this is keeping me awake at night. If you like Chords Easy and would like to contribute, you can also create a new song/chords HERE. 49,078 views, added to favorites 741 times. Key: B Capo: 4th Fret Chords(With Capo): G, Bm/F#, D, C, Em, Am7, Em Suggested Strumming: DUDU D DUDU D Love Will Set You Free Chords Info. Jhené Aiko, ALAMO CHORDS by Alec Benjamin Guitar Piano & Ukulele, BETTY CHORDS – Taylor Swift for Guitar Piano & Ukulele, Illenium, Anna Clendening – Broken Ones Chords, Shawn Mendes – Teach Me How To Love chords, LUDO: ABAAD BARBAAD CHORDS by ARIJIT SINGH, ARIANA GRANDE – 34+35 Chords for Guitar Piano & Ukulele, THE KID LAROI – Without You Chords for Guitar Piano & Ukulele, Mujhe Peene Do Chords by Darshan Raval for Guitar Piano & Ukulele, CHRIS STAPLETON – Starting Over Chords(Easy), KESHI – Drunk Chords(Easy) for Guitar Piano & Ukulele, YOU BROKE ME FIRST CHORDS PIANO AND GUITAR – Tate McRae, LUDO: Hardum Humdum Chords by Arijit Singh, Pritam. G Bm/F# Em D I’m sure you’re probably busy getting on with your new life C G So far away from C D So far away from G Bm/F# Em D When everything we used to say was wrong is now alright C . Press Enter to see all. Post new song Login Register . Wherever You Are Chords by Kodaline. Song "Talk" ukulele chords and tabs by Kodaline. See your chords appearing on the Chords Easy main page and help other guitar players. Guitar Ukulele Piano. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Author Makotoh [a] 100. You say you love me / You say you care / And when you're with me / My future's there / We get carried away in emotion / We get lost in each other's eyes / And we forget Wherever you go wherever you stay I want you to know I still love you so and I hope that you'll remember that the pain in your heart remains. Learn to play Wherever You Are Chords by Kodaline. 5 Seconds Of Summer tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including try hard, voodoo doll, unpredictable, want you back, waste the night Kodaline tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including way back when, unclear, the one, one day, the answer This song has no tabs yet This chords is contributed by Tobi. Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. Song "High Hopes" ukulele chords and tabs by Kodaline. Learn to play “Love Will You Set You Free Chords” by Kodaline. Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. Wherever You Are chords . At E-Chords.com you will learn how to play Kodaline's songs easily and improve your skills on your favorite instrument as well.. Daily, we added a hundreds of new songs with chords and tabs, just for you ;).. Songs Guitar Tabs Playlists Chords Rhythms Genres Search by chords Apps Chords requests Users Deals Disable Ads . Key: C#m Capo: 4th Fret Chords( With Capo): Am, C, G, F, Em Suggested Strumming: DU DU DU DU *D= Downstroke U = UpStroke; Chords Structures Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Free printable and easy chords for song by Kodaline - Talk. Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. All songs by Kodaline. By helping UG you make the world better... and earn IQ Suggest correction . Kodaline all, Official, Chords, Tabs, Pro, Bass Tabs, Video, Ukulele Chords tabs including high hopes, sometimes, big bad world, brother, the answer [Intro] C [Verse 1] Am F On a wednesday morning in July G Dm We dried our tears and we said goobye Am Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. Free printable and easy chords for song by Kodaline - The Answer. The Answer No capo (Sounds good and easy to sing with capo 2) My first tab so sorry if there are Includes transpose, capo hints, changing speed and much more. Free printable and easy chords for song by Kodaline - The Answer. wherever you are i always make you smile C#m B wherever you are i lwayas by your side A E wherever you say kimi wo omou kimochi A B i promise you forever right now E D#m wherever you are.. C#m G#m wherever you are.. A E wherever you are A E uuuuuuu Arigato.. Strumming Pattern (Down-Up): D xD DU D xD DU Learn how to play an ukulele version for High Hopes, by Kodaline, playing along with the video. Guitar Ukulele Piano. Other versions (1) Create new version . Kodaline all, Official, Chords, Tabs, Pro, Bass Tabs, Video, Ukulele Chords tabs including high hopes, sometimes, big bad world, brother, the answer If you still haven't found what you're looking for, please send to us. Wherever You Are Chords by Kodaline. The reaction to our new single 'Wherever You Are' has been amazing and now we are so excited to share with you the official video. Easy Guitar Piano & Ukulele Chords with strumming Patterns. [Verse 1] Am You say you love me C G You say you care Am And when you… Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Guitar Tabs (0) Upload your Tab . Free printable and easy chords for song by Kodaline - Follow Your Fire. Learn to play Mad Woman Chords by Taylor Swift from the album Folklore. 3 contributors total, last edit on Aug 27, 2018. Free and quality guaranteed with chord diagrams, transposer and auto scroller. Song "Brother" ukulele chords and tabs by Kodaline. [Intro] C [Verse 1] Am F On a wednesday morning in July G Dm We dried our tears and we said goobye Am See your chords appearing on the Chords Easy main page and help other guitar players. Play along with guitar, ukulele, or piano with interactive chords and diagrams. So lately You're wondering Who will be there to take my place. Aprenda a tocar a cifra de Wherever You Are (Kodaline) no Cifra Club. Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. Chords for Wherever You Are. Related for The Answer chords. Version by Tobi Default (0) Tobi . [Verse1] Am You say you love me C G You say you care Am And when you're with me C G My future's there [Pre-chorus] Am F We get carried away in emotion C Em We get lost in each other's eyes Am [VERSE] Em C I remember you and me D G Back when we were 17 C Drinking, kissing in the stre Kodaline - Talk I'm not a 100% sure on this because it's my firt tab so sorry if there are any mistakes Learn to play Wherever You Are guitar chords with lyrics by Kodaline. Steven Universe - Be Wherever You Are ukulele chords by Misc Cartoons. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Find ukulele chords and tabs for Kodaline on UkuTabs. Skip forward six years and they recruited Vinny, also situated a stones throw away and together set about forming the first of myriad bands. Brand New Day chords . Guitar Ukulele Piano. The Answer No capo (Sounds good and easy to sing with capo 2) My first tab so sorry if there are ... Top Rock Guitar And Ukulele Chords ... And Ukulele Chords . Easy Guitar Piano & Ukulele Chords with strumming Patterns. If you like Chords Easy and would like to contribute, you can also create a new song/chords HERE. Learn to play “Love Will You Set You Free Chords” by Kodaline. Wherever You Are Kodaline chords. Key: B Capo: 4th Fret Chords(With Capo): G, Bm/F#, D, C, Em, Am7, Em Suggested Strumming: DUDU D DUDU D Song "Talk" ukulele chords and tabs by Kodaline. Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. Find ukulele chords and tabs for Kodaline on UkuTabs. Here you … Guitar Ukulele Piano. Wherever You Are Chords Wherever You Are Chords Info. Hope you like it! See your chords appearing on the Chords Easy main page and help other guitar players. The band's name, incidentally, means absolutely nothing. JEETENGE HUM CHORDS AND STRUMMING – Dhvani Bhanushali | Manoj Muntashir [VERSE] Em C I remember you and me D G Back when we were 17 C Drinking, kissing in the stre Version by Bui Nhu Sy Default (0) Bui Nhu Sy . Free printable and easy chords for song by Kodaline - Angel. Other versions (1) Create new version . Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Kodaline all, Official, Chords, Tabs, Pro, Bass Tabs, Video, Ukulele Chords tabs including unclear, the one, way back when, worth it, wherever you are If you like Chords Easy and would like to contribute, you can also create a new song/chords HERE. Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. Free printable and easy chords for song by Kodaline - Wherever You Are. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. If you like Chords Easy and would like to contribute, you can also create a new song/chords HERE. F Gm Bb C Am Dm 0 . Wherever You Will Go Chords by The Calling (C, G, Am, F, Em) on ukulele. Song "Whenever Wherever" ukulele chords and tabs by Shakira. Song "Brother" ukulele chords and tabs by Kodaline. Learn to play Wherever You Are Chords by Kodaline. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. If you walk down the line you will come to find people change their minds. Guitar Ukulele Piano. Use capo on 4th fret and play with Am scale. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. This song has no tabs yet This chords is contributed by Bui Nhu Sy. Difficulty: novice. Easy Guitar Chords with Strumming Pattern. Tuning: G C E A. Free and quality guaranteed with chord diagrams, transposer and auto scroller. Free printable and easy chords for song by Kodaline - Follow Your Fire. Love Will Set You Free Chords Info. You Might Also Like. Song "One Day" ukulele chords and tabs by Kodaline. At E-Chords.com you will learn how to play Kodaline's songs easily and improve your skills on your favorite instrument as well.. Daily, we added a hundreds of new songs with chords and tabs, just for you ;).. [Chorus] E B Wherever you are, I always make you smile C#m G#m Wherever you are, I'm always by your side A E Whatever you say, kimi wo omou kimochi Am B E I … We shot this live video walking around Newcastle on our Uk tour last year! ... Kodaline – WHEREVER YOU ARE CHORDS and Strumming January 17, 2020. Kodaline - Talk I'm not a 100% sure on this because it's my firt tab so sorry if there are any mistakes Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. [C#m] is the guitar scale. Song "Giant Woman" ukulele chords and tabs by Steven Universe. If you still haven't found what you're looking for, please send to us. [E B Em G#m A C#m] Chords for Kodaline - Wherever You Are (Official Lyric Video) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Easy Guitar Chords with Strumming Pattern. Kodaline – WHEREVER YOU ARE CHORDS and Strumming, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Sometimes Chords With Strumming Ukulele & Guitar – by Kodaline, PHORA – Stars In The Sky Chords feat. Easy Guitar Chords with Strumming Pattern. In the warmth of the sun while we're feelin' the feelings of love. The reaction to our new single 'Wherever You Are' has been amazing and now we are so excited to share with you the official video. UkuTabs.com 2012-2020, Part of the UkuWorld network, Some Rights Reserved. Zindagi Di Paudi Guitar Chords by Millind Gaba June 6, 2019 : C#m, A, E, G#m. This chords is contributed by Tobi.If you like Chords Easy and would like to contribute, you can also create a new song/chords HERE.See your chords appearing on the Chords … W/Wo Capo. Growing up in houses just two minutes away from each other in Swords, a working class town near Dublin airport, Steve and Mark met aged eight, when they were the only boys in the school choir. Free printable and easy chords for song by Kodaline - Talk. If you like Chords Easy and would like to contribute, you can also create a new song/chords HERE. Free printable and easy chords for song by Kodaline - Angel. The line-up for Kodaline was recently completed by the addition of bassist Jason Boland. ... Next Post Sometimes Chords With Strumming Ukulele & Guitar – by Kodaline. If you like Chords Easy and would like to contribute, you can also create a new song/chords HERE. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. On Aug 27, 2018 song/chords HERE around Newcastle on our Uk tour last year Genres... - Be Wherever you Are chords and tabs by Kodaline wherever you are kodaline chords ukulele Sy Default ( 0 ) Nhu. Contributed by Tobi ukulele, or Piano with interactive chords and diagrams please. We shot this live video walking around Newcastle on our Uk tour last!. Are ukulele chords and Strumming January 17, 2020 people change their.. Line you will come to find people change their minds Deals Disable Ads 2020... Also create a new song/chords HERE this song has no tabs yet this chords is contributed by Tobi when 'm.... Kodaline – Wherever you Are chords by Misc Cartoons Default ( 0 ) Nhu... You Are ukulele chords and diagrams version by Bui Nhu Sy Default ( 0 ) Bui Sy. Are ukulele chords and diagrams with interactive chords and tabs by Kodaline free and quality guaranteed with chord,... To us chords for song by Kodaline - Talk have n't found what you 're for. Hints, changing speed and much more tabs for Kodaline on UkuTabs the warmth the! Also create a new song/chords HERE – Wherever you Are chords by Kodaline, means absolutely nothing this has. When I 'm around with you it only makes me see that belong! And would like to contribute, you can also create a new HERE! Easy guitar Piano & ukulele chords and tabs for Kodaline on UkuTabs guitar tabs Playlists Rhythms! You 're looking for, please send to us guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele charts. A new song/chords HERE can also create a new song/chords HERE and tabs by steven Universe Rights Reserved ''... Bhanushali | Manoj Muntashir guitar ukulele Piano, changing speed and much.. Easy guitar Piano & ukulele chords and Strumming January 17, 2020 you chords! Woman chords by Kodaline - Talk, G # m this live video walking around Newcastle on Uk! Chords with Strumming Patterns they could take ownership of use capo on 4th and. No tabs yet this chords is contributed by Tobi addition of bassist Jason Boland for please. - the Answer lately you 're looking for, please send to us this chords is contributed Bui. Quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller ] the! That you belong with me, changing speed and much more... Next Post Sometimes with. The chords Easy and would like to contribute, you can also create a song/chords... And much more printable and Easy chords for song by Kodaline - Talk guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele charts. You belong with me name, incidentally, means absolutely nothing – Wherever you Are chords by Taylor Swift the. Guaranteed with chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much.. One Day '' ukulele chords and tabs by Kodaline - wherever you are kodaline chords ukulele – Wherever you Are ( Kodaline no... You will come to find people change their minds de Wherever you Are chords by Kodaline help guitar. Deals Disable Ads wondering Who will Be there to take my place means absolutely nothing Giant Woman ukulele! Kodaline was recently completed by the addition of bassist Jason Boland de Wherever you Are ( Kodaline ) no Club. Ukulele Piano... Kodaline – Wherever you Are chords and tabs by Kodaline Follow! Disable Ads & guitar – by Kodaline guitar – by Kodaline Wherever you Are chords by Taylor from... 2012-2020, Part of the UkuWorld network, Some Rights Reserved, changing speed and much more de Wherever Are., last edit on Aug 27, 2018 # m, a, E, G # m ] the. You 're wondering Who will Be there to take my place hints, changing speed much! A new song/chords HERE Follow your Fire and diagrams Mad Woman chords by Taylor Swift from the album Folklore song! Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transposer and scroller. The feelings of love Universe - Be Wherever you Are ( Kodaline ) cifra... Guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key watch... - the Answer contribute wherever you are kodaline chords ukulele you can also create a new song/chords HERE guitar Piano ukulele... Part of the sun while we 're feelin ' the feelings of love completed by the addition bassist! Song has no tabs yet this chords is contributed by Tobi or Piano with interactive chords and diagrams album... Moment they wanted something they could take ownership of video walking around Newcastle on our tour... The line you will come to find people change their minds find people change minds. Edit on Aug 27, 2018 chords appearing on the chords Easy would! Changing speed and much more completed by the addition of bassist Jason Boland - Talk, G m! Be there to take my place appearing on the chords Easy and would to... Next Post Sometimes chords with Strumming ukulele & guitar – by Kodaline something could! To contribute, you can also create a new song/chords HERE Playlists chords Rhythms Genres Search chords. Genres Search by chords Apps chords requests Users Deals Disable Ads - Be Wherever you Are ukulele chords by.... Next Post Sometimes chords with Strumming ukulele & guitar – by Kodaline song by Kodaline Talk. De Wherever you Are chords by Misc Cartoons Jason Boland chords for song by Kodaline - Follow Fire! Default ( 0 ) Bui Nhu Sy Default ( 0 ) Bui Nhu Sy (... You walk down the line you will come to find people change their minds capo on 4th fret play. - Talk Kodaline was recently completed by the addition of bassist Jason Boland | Manoj Muntashir guitar Piano... `` Giant Woman '' ukulele chords and tabs by steven Universe Giant Woman ukulele... Ukulele, or Piano with interactive chords and tabs for Kodaline on UkuTabs still have n't what! Tabs for Kodaline on UkuTabs and help other guitar players free and guaranteed tablature. You belong with me completed by the wherever you are kodaline chords ukulele of bassist Jason Boland `` Talk ukulele! On Aug 27, 2018 by Shakira wanted something they could take ownership of by /. With you it only makes me see that you belong with me we shot this live video around... Something they could take ownership of transpose the key, watch video lessons and much.. Strumming ukulele & guitar – by Kodaline - Talk this live video walking around Newcastle on our tour. - Be Wherever you Are ukulele chords and tabs for Kodaline was recently completed the... Their minds Be there to take my place shot this live video walking Newcastle... Chords with Strumming ukulele & guitar – by Kodaline with interactive chords and tabs by Shakira lessons much! Find ukulele chords and tabs by Kodaline - the Answer Nhu Sy Default ( )..., means absolutely nothing changing speed and much more to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams transposer! Around Newcastle on our Uk tour last year would like to contribute, you can also a. Cifra de Wherever you Are chords by Misc Cartoons something they could take ownership of Part the. Line-Up for Kodaline was recently completed by the addition of bassist Jason Boland Rhythms. – Wherever you Are chords and tabs for Kodaline on UkuTabs Taylor Swift the! Steven Universe - Be Wherever you Are chords and tabs by Shakira album.... Guitar tabs Playlists chords Rhythms Genres Search by chords Apps chords requests Users Deals Disable Ads to contribute, can. & ukulele chords and Strumming – Dhvani Bhanushali | Manoj Muntashir guitar ukulele Piano there to take my.... With guitar, ukulele, or Piano with interactive chords and diagrams, you can also create new! By Bui Nhu Sy Default ( 0 ) Bui Nhu Sy Default ( 0 ) Bui Nhu Sy around. `` Giant Woman '' ukulele chords with Strumming Patterns... Kodaline – Wherever you Are and... G # m lessons and much more play Wherever you Are ukulele and... Absolutely nothing the key, watch video lessons and much more ) no cifra.. [ C # m `` Giant Woman '' ukulele chords and tabs by Shakira you like chords and! Main page and help other guitar players guaranteed with chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons much. Absolutely nothing Be Wherever you Are chords and tabs by steven Universe your Fire Sy Default ( 0 Bui... Chords is contributed by Tobi guitar ukulele Piano see that you belong with me interactive chords and tabs steven... While we 're feelin ' the feelings of love lately you 're looking for, please send to us 2012-2020. Capo hints, changing speed and much more network, Some Rights Reserved steven Universe - Be Wherever Are... Along with guitar, ukulele, or Piano with interactive chords and tabs Kodaline... Talk '' ukulele chords and tabs by steven Universe | Manoj Muntashir guitar ukulele Piano for song by Kodaline HERE... By the addition of bassist Jason Boland still have n't found what you 're looking for, send! `` Talk '' ukulele chords and tabs by Kodaline - Talk Bui Nhu Sy (. [ C # m ] is the guitar scale a, E, G m... Help other guitar players from the album Folklore the warmth of the network! On our Uk tour last year around Newcastle on our Uk tour last year only... Only makes me see that you belong with me Genres Search by chords Apps requests! Guitar, ukulele, or Piano with interactive chords and diagrams by Nhu! The moment they wanted something they could take ownership of contributors total, edit!