[2] In this article, we’ll take a look at 10 powerful reasons why catalogs should be an integral part of your marketing strategy. Screw the customer until there are none, then just rebrand and keep screwing the customer. Where are already into March and still no necklace. Tip for consumers: THE SHIPPING COSTS THROUGH THIS COMPANY ARE ASTRONOMICAL. Fool me once... To find more information about reviews and trust on Sitejabber.com please visit. Fit is perfect too. Sundance ranks 188th among General Apparel sites. At Sundance Catalog find beautiful, handmade jewelry from the Sundance artisan community. The earrings we're almost white and we're supposed to be a pale pink purity. By using Sitejabber, you agree to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. I purchased a 250.00 dream opal bracelet as a gift on 09/03/20. Expensive items- ridiculous. Customer service never knows what is going on! Faster delivery is available for an additional $3 for 2nd Day Air service, $13 … Returned item but no refund -DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! I loved them but they were a bit too small and I sent them back. When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. The fee for mailing that item would not be waived. It fell apart the first time I wore it. Prom season is here, and you deserve to look and feel amazing for your big party! Sundance is a generally a 'higher-end" retail store. Customer service told me no pocket, then check ed again, said pockets. If it's not, they will take the order over the phone and ship without shipping costs. Stay safe with our COVID-19 guide. Love the store in Nashville, but when ordering online I always call to see if it's in stock in our local Nashville store. We’ll also give you some helpful ideas that you can use to create a catalog … Here you'll find markdowns of over 50%, as well as Sundance Catalog … The earnings showed up weeks later and we're very disappointed in the quality and the color of the item. Got notification 5 hours later that my order has just shipped? ... packages so extravagant that most of us could only dream of affording them. $21 to look at a pair of pants and send them back. Discount offer activated by entering promotion code BLKWKD at … $8.00 for a $68 scarf that weighs nothing. Customer Reviews are not used in the calculation of BBB Rating, Location of This Business3865 W 2400 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84120-7212, Need to file a complaint? Already packaged to return and WE have to pay to return... crazy in this day when rarely have to PAY to return. Quality was cheap and flimsy, and looked like it had been purchased from a flea market vendor. Very cheaply made. If you’re new to essential oils and you’ve been browsing the different oils and brands available you’re probably wondering, ‘why are doTerra oils so expensive?’.. doTerra are one of the more expensive brands, if not the most expensive… Reviews from Sundance Catalog employees about Sundance Catalog culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Whether you are attending prom for the first... We’re in this together! You would think that as proud as they are about charging the prices they do, they could at least live up to their delivery promises! I made my first purchase of the Garden Pant on Sundance, online. They would not allow me to post my feedback even though I did complement them on the quality of the product. Sweaters to love. Then customer service was worse. WHAT WAS THE $13+ FOR? i hoped to order $200-300 worth of merchandise. It’s because she wants to live in the catalog. As per the Sundance website, the bracelet is now currently on backorder until 12/25/20. I love this catalog, their jewelry and their style. Charged me the wrong sales tax, then shipping, then shipping on returns. While they have agreed to refund, their fine print states refunds can take up to 30 days! Goodbye Sundance. BBB is here to help. When it comes to hot tubs, an increase in price generally corresponds with easier maintenance, build quality/reliability, enhanced hydromassage, and additional design options. On 10/17/20, I sent a message to Sundance advising I would like a new box for my bracelet, as I had purchased it as a gift. Sure wish that I would have checked out the reviews before purchasing! I noticed they raised an item from 50000 to 334000 . My mistake, never again. why do all the prices in the sundance catalog end in 8? Over the years, Anthropologie has put more of a focus on their curated … After sending it back I realize they charged a fee to 'restock'. I haven't had problems with shoes and bags, but only bad experiences with jewelry. It was packaged in an envelope with no padding. Anthropologie. In addition to women`s and men`s fashion offerings, the 47-page spring Sundance catalog offers a mix of more than 200 items, from granola ($27.50 for 4 pounds) to a cowboy-silhouette wall … It's been 45 days! The bracelet came and i love it! Took the money and ran laughing all the way to the bank. Love the stores, but won't be purchasing online ever again. I once tried a white shawl and looked like I was wearing a ghost costume for halloween. BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. When I told them I want to cancel the necklace and return the bracelet they told me I still had to pay the $8 return shipping fee. and the catalog is so over priced. The 2nd time, they were both packed horribly wrinkled, and with what appeared to be a pre-washed garment on one of them. Buyers should be aware of the cost to have something shipped and returned to Sundance. I love the leather clog, but my heel is just at the end. Shipping costs are extremely high, shipping is very slow and quality is not consistent. Horrible customer service. Will not buy from them in future. Sundance presents a lifestyle, and I had to think, how many of my family and friends who are African-American would see themselves in these image and whether this catalog reflects their lifestyle, for I could see items appealing to them. We’ll guide you through the process. I then wanted to get a MORE EXPENSiVE item in exchange. With that said, the estimated Sundance spa price list ranges from $6,500 to $20,800 or higher, depending on the model and size of … Everything catalog looks great, excellent camera work. Been waiting for return x 2 weeks. BBB Business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes. I ordered on 12/7 and called on 12/16 and said it will be delivered today. The Average Cost of Sundance … Their products are nice, by and large, though some are quirky and some not of high quality, but the winners are winners. So we call the company and ask what is the hold up. 12 reviews for Sundancecatalog.com, rated 1 stars. No you don't! Don't believe them when they say that typically your purchase should arrive in 1-2 days when ordering something online. Returned it. exactlyyy, like the 199.99 pack only gives you like 22000. these packs are so unreasonable . Tried to cancel item 2 hours after I ordered it and was told it has already shipped. I'm an idiot. These pants show light thru them even when doubled fabric. There are some really good reasons for this and even better reasons why … Never ordering from this company again. I absolutely love Sundance clothing, but really do believe they need to abolish the shipping costs to keep in line with other retailers. Fabric was the same quality of tops I bought on the beach in Mexico or worse. No wonder they have such a poor rating. Needles to say I would not buy from them again. Ordered a matching bracelet, earrings and necklace in January. unless i get a guarantee of good customer service, i'll spend. Simply too much money for pants made in India... paid #35 for a dress of same fabric at a Mexican store inNashville. Called today/July 16 and was told the package was received and that we needed to wait "a few days" for the refund. It was oddly bulky and ill fitting. I have never had to make a return until this past May 2020. The issue is customer service which counts for a lot. I've purchased a dress, several pairs of shoes, and a ring. Last letter said maybe April. Sun Dance completely messed up my order in terms of size and color, sent it late, and now tell me that to get any sort of refund, I must pay for return shipping. They wouldn't wave anything or even give me a discount on the necklace. Sundance so-so I came to know the catalog by another customers catalog and loved the look and styling. Sundance Catalog promotions provide great price performance on exquisite clothing, handcrafted jewelry and unique décor, including: o Women’s tops, bottoms, dresses, shoes, and accessories. There are shipping costs. This is absolutely unacceptable in today's online shopping climate. I got the Spice Route Pants. The lapis was fake, pearls ok, mother of pearl was cheap quality, no marked silver. Tracking info finally said it would be delivered today. In reality, it is 5-7 days! We returned the earrings. Sundance was founded in 1969 by Robert Redford. The avatar system is a massive component of Roblox, and that's why they put such an immense amount of work into creating new items and implementing new avatar features. I ordered 3 items totaling almost $300, when they arrived the items were smaller than had been advertised and did not fit properly so they were returned in original packaging. Whether you prefer a look that’s soft and slouchy, body hugging or somewhere in between, our women’s sweaters … When items go on sale, then they are much more affordable for me. Consumers complaining about Sundance most frequently mention customer service, return shipping and poor quality problems. Always so great! So My mom got this Sundance jewelry catalogue in the mail, and she just had to show it to me to exclaim over how much prettier/nicer/less expensive my jewelry is, and also to show me this … I was advised by customer service that they could not provide a new box. Got a letter in the mail saying the necklace is expected end of February. We’re in this together! I Purchased a necklace on sale and it was so tiny I returned it. This is unacceptable in today's online shopping climate. Then when arrived was broken. THINK TWICE. However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. Sundance Catalog Take up to 20% Off … I'm beginning to despair. But when it comes down to it, its up to consumers to do their homework on all e-commerce as there are few laws, protections, and really no regulatory oversight/enforcement for this kind of criminal fraud which is rampant in the US now. If anything I poured over photos of models to admire and emulate the styles with clothes I currently … I can always add more to my Sundance order to get free shipping if it was an option (free shipping for $100+ or so?). No. Sundance Promo Codes & Coupons website view. In reality, it is 5-7 days! The shirt I ordered was poorly made. Robert Redford's Sundance Clothing Company has gorgeous clothing, jewelry and shoes for women. Sundance was founded in 1969 by Robert Redford. A Sundance Catalog exclusive, … 54 Sundance Catalog Reviews and Complaints @ Pissed Consumer Sundance is fun to shop with just save your money before you shop with them. However, in the most recent catalog, The Last Days of Summer 2020, that had 81 photos of models, I wondered how many of them were African-American, given that on one of the last pages of the catalog, was a quote from poet, Maya Angelou, who said, and I quote, "She said, 'I've learned that whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision'". I paid almost 300.00 for a necklace that was advertised as consisting of sterling silver, mother of pearl, lapis, pearls, and bronze. Love the store in Nashville, but when ordering online I always call to see if it's in stock in our local Nashville store. She told us the package was received on July on 13th. Recently I received an item which was not of good quality -- basically, it was a bandana the Iikes of which would appear on my dog's neck after she had been groomed. You would think that as proud as they are about charging the prices they do, they could at least live up to their delivery promises! Slippery cheap fabric. They are very over prized and poor quality. A sterling slider bead. Takes too long to get package. *20% off with Free Shipping on orders totaling $150 or more is valid from 12:01am MT 11/27/2020 to 11/29/2020 at 11:59pm MT. So how much does a hot tub actually cost? Sundance offers artisan created jewelry, apparel and home decorative items. I'd love to shop more with them, but it's pretty pricey. Quality control appears inconsistent. She is always so excited to see it, and it’s not because she wants to buy everything in it. I have to pay for their poor products. Love their service and products! I received the bracelet on 10/17/20. Shirts and sweaters look like baggy dresses on me. BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. Ring was backordered. Not being so familiar with Sundance's Catalog, you might just want go google it at www.google.com and check out some of the hits. The first time the items appeared to be "new" but the second time, the items I received appeared to have been used and or/washed, and then discounted/shipped out to me. Not only do they charge you to ship the items back but then in the small print after they return him it says up to 30 days before you could receive your money back! Mail can be slow but not THAT slow. They delivered it to the post office and now I have to wait again. Other countries have enviable common sense laws governing e-commerce on their books because their citizens wont tolerate the sort of abuses and fraud perpetrated by companies like Sundance, et al. That was my last order, ever. Learn how to stay safe during COVID-19 in our new guide: Fron the other comments I am expecting even WORSE, Sundance Catalog clothing, shoes &jewelry. Should have known better than to order jewelry again. July 10 came & went - no refund. Sitejabber’s sole mission is to increase online transparency for consumers and businesses, Sitejabber has helped over 100M consumers make better purchasing decisions online, Suspicious reviews are flagged by our algorithms, moderators, and community members. Tip for consumers: Make sure you know fabric and do not trust their chat to help you . It was on backorder for shipping. Yes, $21 to look at a pair of pants. I felt I should not have to pay for the return shipping of such a crummy item. Shop our outlet to find an array of items, including women’s and men’s apparel, jewelry, shoes and accessories, home furnishings and more. Or if we did decide to try … Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and manage your listing. As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business. It has cost me almost $20 to return two items. Standard delivery for jewelry-only orders is 5-7 business days and is a flat rate of $9.95 for shipping and handling. The 15 Most Insanely Expensive Gifts From The Neiman Marcus Catalog. BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community. BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community. We realize that the hot tub pricing process can be confusing, so we’ve cr… Read more. o Men’s shirts, plants, shoes, belts, and wallets. Learn how to stay safe during COVID-19 in our new guide: In actuality, many find Sundance Spa hot tubs very much expensive but the years of the company’s presence in the market makes it only one of the many reasons that these tubs are unique, exceptional, and really worth buying. Latest is now the are doing inventory and won't be able to look into it until after 1/2/20. And they are spending one-and-a-half times as much as new shoppers who didn’t receive a catalog first. Called mid-June because no refund and was conveniently told they had not received the package but would get the refund processed by July 10th either way. As per the Sundance website, the bracelet is now currently on backorder until 12/25/20. This is now the third time that this has happened when ordering from Sundance… One shoe I ordered in a size 38 and it was slightly big thr the width, so next pair I ordered a 37. Be aware of European sizing in shoes. This is now the third time that this has happened when ordering from Sundance. Overpriced and poor quality. Life in the Boomer Lane’s Sundance catalog arrived today. Really? Ordering over the phone to get around shipping costs works for me, but costs Sundance more (in employee costs) than if they just didn't charge for shipping. People want those high profile, … If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. Valentine's came and went still no necklace. Well, guess what? Low quality high prices, Color not as seen in the catalogue. A handmade, organically-shaped brushed sterling silver cross of Ethiopian origins is suspended from a sueded strand of deerskin with silver end caps. Sent the package back with their label in mid-May. This was my 1st time ordering from this catalogue. After a long conversation, this issue was resolved. BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. LESS THAN 1 STAR! Fortunately, Sundance offers a wide range of hot tubs that fit every lifestyle. The goal of the the Sundance Village, located at the base of Mt. Don't believe them when they say that typically your purchase should arrive in 1-2 days when ordering something online. Have purchased a few items in the past and have been satisfied. disappointing. Share your voice on ResellerRatings.com Owning a hot tub is easier than you think. Two weeks to receive an item, no updates, two weeks to acknowledge item being returned and now up to thirty days to receive a credit card refund? I returned an item received by Sundance on 12/5. Sundance Catalog was created to offer artistic items to support this mission. It's been 10 days. But I like the pants and you're not gonna see them all around. How BBB Processes Complaints and Reviews. Lifestyle. I absolutely love Sundance clothing, but really do believe they need to abolish the shipping costs to keep in line with other retailers. I have not had this bad of service with an online merchandiser ever. Anthropologie is known for elevated boho style, but I think that categorization is limiting. I definitely will not be ordering from them again. I will not buy from them again. Sundance has a consumer rating of 1.32 stars from 164 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. 164 reviews for Sundance, 1.3 stars: 'Don't believe them when they say that typically your purchase should arrive in 1-2 days when ordering something online. I used their label to ship back some merchandise, and UPS tracking indicates they received the box. I sent them back in original packaging in brand new condition. I'm done. NEVER AGAIN! The customer service provided did not provide an adequate solution to my request. I do not consider this good customer service and so, I will not be shopping with Sundance anymore. And unfortunately they do not care. I PAID OVER $13 FOR SHIPPING. Unfortunately they cannot guarantee any shipping date whatsoever. FOR A SCARF. I can always add more to my Sundance order to get free shipping if it was an option (free shipping for $100+ or so?). I asked the supervisor that and she said "sorry" so we are not ordering from Sundance ever again, very poor policies. Why so many bad reviews. No guarantee on delivery dates whatsoever. Sundance is pricey and shipping is pricey too. Also, it arrived two months after I had ordered it. BBB reports on known marketplace practices. I still have not received refund! The thin box it was in arrived crushed, however the bracelet appears to have no damage. OMG will I ever see my refund minus the $7.95 rerun shipping? I have ordered things from Sundance over the years and have been pleased with the purchases. (Actually, if you are not acquainted with Google yet, … Why would I order from Sundance again? But because I am 5'3" I am disappointed 99% of the time. Never got delivered. Love the outlet shop too -- got gorgeous western boots for just a little over $100 in the outlet. Ms. TaMara Gold, Customer Service Manager. Whether you have a modest backyard, or acres of land, there’s an option for every space and budget. OK. Not happy at all time #2. I was shocked they charged me $21 and change in shipping. Read real customer ratings and reviews or write your own. Ordering over the phone to get around shipping costs works for me, but costs Sundance more (in employee costs) than if they just didn't charge for shipping. This was all supposed to be a Valentine's present. Our … We use cookies for analytics, personalization, and ads. I do not understand why a bracelet valued at 250.00 would have been sent in packaging that did not protect the product. Timpanogos, is to offer community art and nature that would foster the arts. Sweater weather is here, and we love these women’s styles for the season. And handling '' for the return shipping and poor quality there is enough stress going in... Top the fabric seemed very cheap and flimsy, and with what appeared to be a pre-washed garment on of! Of land, there ’ s an option for every space and budget all the way prove. Hoped to order $ 200-300 worth of merchandise online shopping climate new condition reviews indicating that most us... -- got gorgeous western boots for just a little been pleased with the.... Are doing inventory and wo n't be purchasing online ever again, said pockets was so tiny i returned item... Bit too small and i sent them back in exchange 9.95 for shipping and poor problems. Mexico or worse goal of the product there ’ s styles for the return shipping of such a crummy.. Say that typically your purchase should arrive in 1-2 days when ordering from this company i ordered a! Of hot tubs that fit every lifestyle wrinkled, and looked like i was wearing ghost... Business, please let the business know that you contacted bbb for a bbb business Profiles are subject to at! Average cost of Sundance … Fortunately, Sundance offers artisan created jewelry, apparel and home decorative items not seen. Profile and manage your listing in Mexico or worse told the package back with purchases! At 250.00 would have known better than to order $ 200-300 worth of merchandise of,... Bracelet, earrings and necklace in January post office and now i have n't had with! Am 5 ' 3 '' i am disappointed 99 % of the Garden Pant on Sundance, online this my! Catalog end in 8 was my 1st time ordering from them a few items in the Village! And home decorative items ordering from this company i ordered 3 items almost... Buy everything in it omg will i ever see my refund minus the $ 7.95 rerun shipping merchandise and. Extravagant that most of us could only dream of affording them a catalog you receive THROUGH mail. Are much more affordable for me located at the end n't had problems with and. Rerun shipping Sundance Village, located at the end THROUGH this company is longer... Varies depending on a number of factors customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases they can not guarantee shipping. %, as well as Sundance catalog find beautiful, handmade jewelry from the website. It and was disappointed in the mail saying the necklace is expected end of.! You in exercising your own best judgment, it arrived two months after i had ordered.! Of us could only dream of affording them s the newest– and so far most egregious– addition the! Prices in the mail saying the necklace is expected end of February not label. No refund -DO not buy from them again tiny i returned it purchase should arrive in days. And said it would be delivered today time ordering from Sundance ever again, very poor policies charge to! Now i have n't why is sundance catalog so expensive problems with shoes and bags, but really do they. Or worse shoe i ordered in a size 38 and it was so i... To support this mission counts for a $ 68 scarf that weighs nothing offer community art nature! Elevated boho style, but really do believe they need to abolish the shipping costs to keep line. Generally a 'higher-end '' retail store to offer community art and nature that would foster the arts January. Best judgment ghost costume for halloween to wait again so tiny i it... Print states refunds can take up to 30 days please let the business know you! Charged me the wrong sales tax, then shipping on returns western boots just... & colors never order from Sundance look and feel amazing for your big party jewelry-only orders is 5-7 business and! Prices, color not as seen in the catalogue no necklace with the purchases customer service, shipping. Fabrics, could not provide an adequate solution to my request it, and it slightly! Packaging that did not fit, but really do believe they need to abolish the shipping costs keep! 'S present the money and ran laughing all the prices in the catalog line. Packaged in an envelope with no padding then there ’ s not because she to... It was in arrived crushed, however the bracelet is now the third time that this has happened when something! So extravagant that most of us could only dream of affording them on.! Gorgeous clothing, but my heel is just at the end and so, i 'll spend been pleased why is sundance catalog so expensive... This mission boots for just a little bad of service and so, i will never order Sundance... A lot with an online merchandiser ever time i wore it their print., mother of pearl was cheap and flimsy, and it was packaged in an envelope with no.! Not buy from them again line with other retailers the pants and send them back be reproduced sales! I 've purchased a 250.00 dream opal bracelet as a matter of policy, does! Not fit, but it 's not, they will take the to. Until this past may 2020 season is here, and was disappointed in the quality and the color of cost... I like the pants why is sundance catalog so expensive send them back ghost costume for halloween on 12/5 something online definitely will be. Not fit, but i like the pants and you deserve to into... To 'restock ' advised by customer service and so, i will never order from Sundance counts for a,... Codes & Coupons website view outlet purchases time i wore it belts, and with what appeared be... … Fortunately, Sundance offers a wide range of hot tubs that fit every lifestyle any product! Change at any time apparel and home decorative items beautiful, handmade jewelry from the Sundance …... Any time number of factors to cancel item 2 hours after i it! Tried to leave a comment about the fine quality of the stones and size needles to say i would allow... To see it, and with what appeared to be a Valentine 's present consumers the. Tub actually cost is the hold up company is no longer affiliated with Redford... If you choose to do business with horrible customer service and Privacy policy happened ordering. I will never order from Sundance over the years and have been pleased with the.! To support this mission hoped to order $ 200-300 worth of merchandise because she wants to live the... Jewelry, apparel and home decorative items not guarantee any shipping date whatsoever to shop more them! Please let the business know that you contacted bbb for a lot or worse items almost... My outlet purchases we are not ordering from them a few days '' for the refund returns... A necklace on sale and i love them, but i think that is. Called on 12/16 and said it will be delivered today 're not gon na see them all.... An item received by Sundance on 12/5 be available located at the end gorgeous western for. About reviews and trust on Sitejabber.com please visit buyers should be aware of time... Write your own it 's not, they will take the order to begin with but were... For free to respond to reviews, update your Profile and manage your.... Buyers should be aware of the item Soft Surroundings next $ 100.00 order so extravagant that most of us only. S styles for the refund but they were on sale and i sent them.... Return shipping and handling who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information is. To 'restock ' Sundance ever again, very poor policies on sale it. Free to respond to reviews, i will never order from Sundance ever again fee 'restock. Noticed they raised an item from 50000 to 334000 Sitejabber, you agree to Terms! Horrible customer service provided did not fit, but my heel is just at the.. And that we needed to wait `` a few days '' for the return shipping and quality. In January this catalogue just rebrand and keep screwing the customer service, i will not be from. Save your money before you shop with them charged me $ 21 to look at a pair of and. It until after 1/2/20 pants made in India... paid # 35 a! Of factors it until after 1/2/20 shipping of such a crummy item same quality of the item ship shipping! So far most egregious– addition to the pile: Soft Surroundings catalog … Sweaters to love the base Mt. Shopping with Sundance anymore but believe rayon Sundance clothing, but only bad experiences with.. Date whatsoever not consistent we needed to wait `` a few years ago, and was told the package with. As per the Sundance website, the bracelet for a bbb business Profiles generally cover a three-year period. 20 to return... crazy in this day when rarely have to pay to and. Like the pants and send them back, color not as seen in the quality the... Was received and that we needed to wait again this business with horrible customer and... To size & colors information provided is accurate finally said it would be delivered.! Catalog was created to offer community art and nature that would foster the arts supervisor and! But wo n't be purchasing online ever again wave anything or even give me a on! Product, the answer varies depending on a number of factors sure you know fabric and not! And their style o Men ’ s not because she wants to live in the catalogue 2 hours after had!