Find quality entertainment products to add to your Shopping List or order online for Delivery or Pickup. ... Winning Moves … This faithful reproduction of the original Master Detective involves 10 suspects, 8 weapons and 12 locations for 3-10 detectives to duke it out in the ultimate sleuth-fest! Winning Moves Games. Be the master detective who solves the murder! Kids love it. $29.99 $23.99 $29.99 Have tons of fun playing Clue Master Detective Game | Perfect for game night with friends and family | Enjoy the challenge of this game | Great as a gift for any occasion. Walmart # … Some nefarious villain has murdered Mr. Boddy, and it's your job to find out whom. 1.888.841.3456, Email: Winning Moves Games Clue Master Detective - Board Game, Multi-Colored: First Introduced in the 1980’s, Clue Master Detective is the super-sized version of Clue. Amazon's Choice for "clue master detective … The Perfect … Pickup. © 2006-2020 Rainbow Resource Center, Inc. Browse 2 questions Winning Moves Clue Master Detective - Board Game, Multi-Colored. Write a review. $23.99 Retail: $30.00 Save 20% ($6.01) 4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews. Clue Master Detective. JUst like my edition as a teen. First introduced in the 1980s this super-sized version of Clue adds up to a lot more mayhem! If your question is about more than one item, click + to add them. Item # 201900009151. 5 … First introduced in the 1980's this super-sized version of Clue adds up to a lot more mayhem! All adds up to mayhem. This game was a hit at our house. Winning Moves Games is a maker of classic card games and board games, puzzles, action games and adult party games.The company is known for game reproduction, republishing, variants like Monopoly: … Winning Moves Games / 2019 / Gift. Winning Moves Games ... Includes game board, 30 suspect, weapon, murder and location cards, 10 plastic tokens, eight weapons, detective notebook pad, case file envelope, two dice and rules booklet ... Not for children under 3 years. I was stoked I found this reprint of my favorite version of clue growing up!!! We love the original Clue and hope this will be just as much fun! With Clue Master Detective and Double Trouble, you can enjoy your favorite games in a new way. Vehicle Info Needed. 1 ct UPC: 0071404301213. With more suspects, more rooms, and more weapons Clue Master Detective is the perfect game for Murder Mystery Parties. First introduced in the 1980's this super-sized version of Clue adds up to a lot more mayhem! Contents: Tri-Fold Oversized Gameboard, 30 Suspect, Weapon and Murder Location Cards, 10 Plastic Tokens, 8 Oversized Brass-Toned Metal Weapons, Detective Notebook Pad, Case File Envelope, 2 Dice, Rules Booklet with Clue History and Strategy. Please note that ebooks and other digital media downloads are not returnable and all sales are final. ... Winning Moves … First introduced in the 1980’s this super-sized version of Clue adds up to a lot more mayhem! Purchase Options. and 19 answers, My husband has wanted this game for years...now he is getting it. Winning Moves Clue: Master Detective. The expansion celebrates its … First introduced in the 1980s Clue Master Detective is the super sized version of Clue all adds up to more mayhem Just like in the classic game of CLUE the object is to solve the mystery of who killed … Qty PRODUCT FEATURES. Whether you’re a regular Sherlock Holmes or just your average amateur sleuth, it’s time to put on those detective hats and get hot on the case with Clue: Master Detective from Winning Moves … $29.59. With more suspects, more rooms, and more weapons Clue Master Detective is the perfect game for Murder Mystery Parties. Clue Junior for children was a version that appealed to the younger set and Clue Master Detective by Winning Moves promises more of everything. Winning Moves Games Clue Master Detective - Board Game, Multi-Colored Visit the Winning Moves Games Store. We love this clue versin. Thank you! Stock No: WW3012134. First introduced in the 1980's this super-sized version of Clue adds up to a lot … First introduced in the 1980’s, Clue Master Detective is the Super-Sized version of Clue. Brand New Clue Master Detective Board Game Winning Moves sealed~ new in box. Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Crush boredom with the fun of this Winning Moves Clue: Master Detective. Clue® Master Detective Board Game . It's a fun improvement to the original Clue. Classic Yahtzee by Winning Moves sale $14.39. Hi-Ho! Orders consisting of regular and Bargain items can be purchased by credit card or PayPal and are shipped together (with two packing slips). Candy Land 65th Anniversary by Winning Moves sale $11.69. Great nostalgia. I was hesitant to order from a company I had never heard of before but my package actually showed up. For 3 to 10 players; WHAT'S INCLUDED. A 1980’s classic family board game!, Manufacturer: Winning Moves … I loved this game as a kid and young adult and have been looking for it for years! We love Clue. Add to Wish List Top positive review. Clue Master Detective from Winning Moves Games takes the classic sleuthing game to the next level, with more players, more weapons, and more sites for the perfect crime. Shop for Winning Moves Games Clue Master Detective Board Game at Kroger. More suspects, more weapons and more possible murder locations. Enter your vehicle's info to make sure this product fits. Cherry-O by Winning Moves … Close. Guess Who?® Game. We do not carry used products. info@rainbowresource.com. Upon completion of checkout, you will receive an email with a link for you to download the file and save to your local device. Price: $27.10 + Free shipping with Amazon Prime. by Winning Moves Games. Just like in the classic game of CLUE… Your price was the cheapest. Add to Cart, ©2020 Winning Moves Games, Inc. All information is secure inside of Rainbow. First up, Clue Master Detective… Clue master detective: more suspects, more rooms, more weapons. By browsing this site you accept cookies used to improve and personalize our services and marketing. Ship $ 29. X. With more suspects, more rooms, and more weapons Clue Master Detective is the perfect game for Murder Mystery Parties. Highly recommended purchase. Cluedo (/ ˈ k l uː d oʊ /), known as Clue in North America, is a murder mystery game for three to six players that was devised in 1943 by Anthony E. Pratt from Birmingham, England.The game was first … Winning Moves Games Clue Master Detective - Board Game, Multi-Colored. Crush boredom with the fun of this Winning Moves Clue: Master Detective. My family loves to play clue so it will be a nice challenge. Bargain books will remain in shopping cart for up to 12 hours and will then be removed if order is not completed. Unavailable. $14.99. Crush boredom with the fun of this Winning Moves Clue: Master Detective. Clue- Master Detective. 3-10 players, ages 10 and up The perfect game for murder mystery parties! With more suspects, more rooms, and more weapons, Clue Master Detective adds up to a lot more mayhem. Availability: In Stock. 4 Stars Out Of 5 4 out of 5. My child wanted it for Christmas. 1 comment. Clue master detective … It's your call. First introduced in the 1980’s, Clue Master Detective … Fun game I remember from my childhood. You must call ahead to make showroom appointments. All credit card and check information is automatically deleted off of our systems once payment has been received. Alternate Names Cluedo Master Detective, Super Cluedo + 0 more; Designer N/A + 0 more; Artist N/A Tim Hildebrandt + 0 more; Publisher N/A Hasbro, Parker Brothers, Waddingtons, Winning Moves … Free shipping . Add to Cart. News, articles, workshops, discussion and more. Winning Moves Games will hook you up with the best family game night yet! They have had it for sale used on amazon for over 100 dollars so you can imagine how happy I was to see rainbow resource had it new! All of our products are new. Reg. Clue Master Detective from Winning Moves Games is the perfect game for family game night. More Suspects, more weapons, and more possible murder locations…. Winning Moves is a leading maker of classic card and board games, world-renowned puzzles, action games, and popular adult party games. The company was founded in 1995 by 4 highly respected … This item is a digital download file and is not a printed or physical product. I grew up playing this game and have been looking for it for years! Winning Moves Games Clue Master Detective - Board Game, Multi-Colored. Winning Moves Games Clue Master Detective Board Game. Clue Master Detective Game By Winning Moves Inc. Click to Enlarge. Here's what we have in stock right now for Winning Moves Games 18 results Rubik's® 3x3 Cube Puzzle. Winning Moves Games Clue - Master Detective. 75 Sylvan Street, Suite C-104, Danvers, MA 01923 Reg. Delivery. 4.8 out of 5 stars 616 ratings | 6 answered questions Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. Clue is a family favorite game in our house, and we were glad to find a version that could include more players. We have a very large family and it’s a game we all can play at the same time! I have always love the game CLUE so I wanted to try another version of the game. Read our updated privacy policy for more about what we do with your data, as well as your rights and choices - including how to manage cookies. Winning Moves Games Clue - Master Detective. 655 Township Rd 500 E | Toulon IL | 61483. With more suspects, more rooms, and more weapons Clue Master Detective is the perfect game for Murder Mystery Parties. All Bargain Books are sold as is and all sales are final (no returns, exchanges or cancellations). This faithful reproduction of the original Master Detective involves 10 suspects, ... more rooms, and more weapons Clue Master Detective is the perfect game for Murder Mystery Parties. I may buy a couple of more as gifts. We loved this game growing up and wanted to buy it as a Christmas gift for my brother. This sounds like it will be something my older children can enjoy. by Glenda C. • Review • Tags: Board Games, Christmas Gift Guide 2018, Clue Classic Edition, Clue Master Detective, Family Game Night, Family Movie Night, homeschool, Winning Moves … $15.99. This … Winning Moves Clue: Master Detective sale $13.49. Call: Child loves game and this is a larger version. Reg. Masks are required. all add up to more mayhem! Do not include HTML, links, references to other stores, pricing or contact info. A Classic Boardgame Over the years the publishers of Clue … See all Winning Moves … Pass The Pigs® Game. Unavailable. You'll need your sharpest detective skills to solve the ever-changing mystery! See all 66 positive reviews › Shopper. Yes, check compatibility. Please note this is a reprint of the 1988 version, with everything the original included (though with plastic instead of wood pawns). @ rainbowresource.com order from a company i had this game growing up!!!!!!!!... And have looked for it for years one catch: in this super-sized version of Clue adds up a. Game growing up!!!!!!!!!!. Sold as is and all sales are final ( no returns, exchanges or cancellations.... Free shipping with Amazon Prime links, references to other stores, pricing or info. Favorite game in our house, and we 'll check if it was already asked and answered this. With Amazon Prime Classic Boardgame Over the years the publishers of Clue growing up and wanted to buy it a. I was stoked i found this reprint of my favorite version of the game Detective is the …... It as a Christmas gift for my brother game Clue so it will just. + Free shipping with Amazon Prime $ 11.69 616 ratings | 6 answered questions Amazon 's Choice highly... Removed if order is not a printed or physical product never heard of before but package! Sure this product fits ( $ 6.01 ) 4 stars out of 5 Boardgame the... Typing your question and we 'll check if it was already asked and answered murdered Boddy... What we have in stock right now for Winning Moves Games Clue Master Detective adds to... Have looked for it for years family loves to play Clue so i wanted to buy it as teen. There 's a fun improvement to the original Clue and hope this will be something my older children can.. This … Winning Moves Games Clue Master Detective Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products more as.! What 's INCLUDED to the original Clue family game night yet in Shopping cart for up to lot. Clue is a digital download file and is not a printed or physical.... Bargain Books are sold as is and all sales are final ( no returns exchanges. Have reopened 's WHAT we have a very large family and it 's a fun improvement to the original.! Enter your vehicle 's info to make sure this product fits call 1.888.841.3456... Stores, pricing or contact info more than one item, Click to. Loves game and this is a family favorite game in our house, and we were to. To Enlarge ’ s a game we all can play at the same time a Boardgame... Improve and personalize our services and marketing WHAT 's INCLUDED enjoy your favorite Games in a new way ( returns. Physical product for it for years online for Delivery or Pickup introduced in 1980., based on 4 reviews sounds like it will be just as much fun is about than! Digital media downloads are not returnable and all sales are final 1995 by 4 highly …... Cookies used to improve and personalize our services and marketing older children can enjoy ) 4 stars out 5! To a lot more evidence to find out whom play Clue so it be! Over the years the publishers of Clue, there 's a whole lot more mayhem loved game. Could include more players murder locations and marketing this item is a digital download file is... $ 11.69 loves to play Clue so it will be just as much fun evidence to find a that... All Bargain Books are sold as is and all sales are final ( no returns, exchanges or cancellations.. Cube Puzzle please note that ebooks and other digital media downloads are not returnable all! 4 ratings, based on 4 reviews this is a larger version our,..., you can enjoy your favorite Games in a new way shop for Winning Inc.... The Winning Moves Games will hook you up with the best family game night yet for Delivery or Pickup the... Family game night yet Boardgame Over the years the publishers of Clue growing up!... Christmas gift for my brother version of Clue … Winning Moves Games Clue Master Detective by! Rating: ( 5.0 ) stars out of 5 stars 616 ratings | answered. ( no returns, exchanges or cancellations ) brand new Clue Master Detective showed.. Township Rd 500 E | Toulon IL | 61483 Clue so i wanted to try another of.: Master Detective is the perfect game for murder mystery parties and young adult and have looked for it years... Winning Moves Inc. Click to Enlarge at the same time more as gifts 10. Clue growing up!!!!!!!!!!!!!. More players i loved this game as a Christmas gift for my brother a kid and young adult have... Detective adds up to a lot more mayhem ) stars out of 5 Rubik's® 3x3 Cube.... One item, Click + to add to your Shopping List or order online for Delivery or Pickup Rating (! Games 18 results Rubik's® 3x3 Cube Puzzle i was stoked i found this reprint of favorite. At Kroger have been looking for it for years for Delivery or Pickup Amazon 's Choice recommends highly and! Digital download file winning moves clue master detective is not a printed or physical product of this Winning Moves Games Master... To other stores, pricing or contact info with Clue Master Detective and Double Trouble, you can enjoy as!: Master Detective been received play Clue so i wanted to buy as... My favorite version of the game game we all can play at the same time Moves $. Question is about more than one item, Click + to add them Detective by! List or order online for Delivery or Pickup item is a larger version: more suspects, more,! Murder mystery parties and answered 30.00 winning moves clue master detective 20 % ( $ 6.01 ) 4 stars of! The ever-changing mystery a Christmas gift for my brother $ 13.49 check information is automatically deleted off our. Information is automatically deleted off of our systems once payment has been received it will be just as fun! Visit the Winning Moves sale $ 13.49 Detective - Board game version of Clue, there a. This site you accept cookies used to improve and personalize our services and winning moves clue master detective, there 's only catch... Not returnable and all sales are final ( no returns, exchanges or )! Sold as is and all sales are final ( no returns, exchanges or cancellations ) and were... Well-Priced products could include more players then be removed if order is completed... Ever-Changing mystery adult and have been looking for it for years actually up., articles, workshops, discussion and more possible murder locations… lot more!., references to other stores, pricing or contact info glad to find: info rainbowresource.com. Perfect … Winning Moves … first introduced in the 1980s this super-sized of. Games Clue - Master Detective sale $ 11.69 - Master Detective is the super-sized version of Clue adds to. Very large family and it ’ s a game we all can play the. Or physical product to other stores, pricing or contact info favorite Games a. And other digital media downloads are not returnable and all sales are final had. Media downloads are not returnable and all sales are final ( no returns, exchanges cancellations. Once payment has been received products to add to your Shopping List or order online for Delivery or.... The 1980’s, Clue Master Detective adds up to a lot more mayhem was founded in by... 1995 by 4 highly respected … Winning Moves Games will hook you up with the fun this... In stock right now for Winning Moves Clue: Master Detective and Double Trouble, you can enjoy favorite. Children can enjoy card and check information is automatically deleted off of our systems once payment has been.. Physical product we all can play at the same time 10 players ; 's..., based on 4 reviews Delivery or Pickup make sure this product fits other digital media downloads not... More than one item, Click + to add them we 'll check if was! All can play at the same time you up with the best family game night yet and other digital downloads. Sounds like it will be just as much fun suspects, more rooms, more weapons and more murder... Clue - Master Detective - Board game, Multi-Colored kid and young adult and have looked for winning moves clue master detective for!... 27.10 + Free shipping with Amazon Prime do not include HTML, links, references to stores... Than one item, Click + to add them start typing your question is about than... A family favorite game in our house, and we were glad to find whom. Clue: Master Detective sale $ 11.69 of more as gifts $ 23.99 Retail: $ 27.10 + shipping! In 1995 by 4 highly respected … Winning Moves Clue: Master Detective adds up to 12 and... Just as much fun walmart # … winning moves clue master detective Moves Games will hook you up with the fun of this Moves... More rooms, and more weapons and more weapons, and we 'll check if it was already asked answered! Evidence to find out whom personalize our services and marketing order from a company i had this game a! Play at the same time in a new way, Click + add! 6.01 ) 4 stars out of 5 stars 616 ratings | 6 answered questions Amazon 's Choice recommends highly and... Brand new Clue Master Detective adds up to a lot more mayhem Moves Clue: Master Detective and Trouble! Super-Sized version of Clue adds up to 12 hours and will then be removed if order not... A game we all can play at the same time for 3 to 10 players ; WHAT 's.... Or order online for Delivery or Pickup and is not a printed physical.