Hardly used very good condition. All cleaners and add-ons still in their original packaging. I couldn't find a used one for sale so I paid $399 for it new. Fast & Free shipping on many items! Brand New Yamaha PAC1611MS - This guitar has been on display on our Yamaha showcase wall. However, it is the entry level 112V and 112J models that have cemented the Pacifica … all of the items in your cart may not ship to the Give it a go and see if there's a budget boutique choice here for you. $649.99 $ 649. From the ultra-affordable Pacifica 012 to the almighty Pacifica 611H, there's a wide range to choose from. Full sized weighted keys headphone jack height adjustable stool condition is used. A translucent green Pacifica 312II on sale for $199. Please note that only the item in same currency can be combined. May show signs of being played for being a demo guitar. ... Danelecto Dead On 67 and a $20 Yamaha Pacifica beater. In a similar class, have a current model Pacifica 112V and Squier Affinity Tele for basis of comparison, as well as a Yamaha APX600. a very versatile guitar, great neck and very good condition. Only used for two months. £229 Sold Out. The Pacifica 012 is differentiated from the rest of the pack primarily by its Agathis body and Sonokeling fingerboard. Yamaha Pacifica 012 Notes. Skip to main content Skip to footer site51500000222786 site51500000000215835 New L26477 Yamaha Pacifica 311 Electric Guitar site51500000222786,site51500000222787,site51500000222792,site51500000222784 false willing to trade for studio recording gear. Superb condition and clearly has had very little use. If you dont agree with the postage cost then i would appreciate it if you didnt bid rather than be dissapointed The 611 plays well above its price level. pacifica PAC311H With the looks, feel and versatility of Pacifica 611 built in as standard, Pacifica 311 makes real custom-shop vibe more accessible than ever.Custom-wound pickups and high-grade hardware are matched with solid tonewood construction to give this guitar the essence of the Pacifica series – uncompromising performance. Will fit many other models, although the red line will not be correct for those models. First problem is what guage? If this is not possible then you must contact me before, Yamaha Pacifica PAC311H Seymour Duncan. Yamaha 311 for sale Yamaha 311 Flute: 395 £ | Yamaha Pacifica 311S Telecaster. To verify which products/locations are available for free two-day standard ground shipping, enter your shipping zip code during checkout. restrictions. Gear returned in great condition, with only minor signs of use, such as slight scuffs or pick marks. Very pretty Yamaha Pacifica 311S telecaster type i am not sure if this yamaha flute is silver or silver plated as i can find no markings and i am no flute player so has not been played by me . I got the natural satin model and really like it. { "siteName" : "/mf" ... Yamaha Pacifica 311 Electric Guitar. The Pacifica Series itself is wide ranging and has several high end models. Click for more details on the Pacifica 012. Starting price only 522.75. if you are a reasonable distance to mid wales please come and view and. Lovely Condition. The trouble is I've no idea what to buy! But, if you’re able, it’s much better to start off with the 112 series. "Unfortunately we cannot test every used item, so on the rare occasion should a product be faulty we offer a full refund". this date, we will provide a refund of any shipping fees associated with your order. Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer The Free Two-Day Shipping icon will appear next to the items that typically arrive in two days. item description: genuine yamaha part you will receive one nos item without packaging unless all stock is brought out found it cheaper . Covers accidental drops, spills or cracks. Give it a go and see if there's a budget boutique choice here for you. Delivery time varies between business days or longer depending on the shipping area i, 2019 manandvan 311. 2003 Taiwan. I can't find what the guitar came with or was made for, The Internet seems to guess that they'll be 9 - 42 or maybe 10 guage (10-46 maybe?) The Yamaha Pacifica 311H is no different. "If you haven't received item in time, please contact us and we will solve it for you", Check out these interesting ads related to "yamaha 311", Flute, yamaha 311 ii. If you're looking for a virtually new instrument in possibly less-than-perfect packaging, this is a great value. Selling for just 295. Pre-Order. It’s not a bad option if your budget is severely limited. Yamaha Pacifica guitars go the extra mile in looks, feel, and tone. Yamaha Pacifica PAC311H Used but in perfect condition. It’s crafted from solid alder, and looks gorgeous in its natural yellow-stained finish, although the Black, Metallic Red, and Vintage White varieties all equally impress. Most orders will ship free and arrive at your door in just two business days. We also are happy for you to collect if you are local, Yamaha Clavinova CLP311. I'm sad to let her go but I'm sadder to see her take the dust. Gear returned in mint condition. Their build quality is typically superb, and these instruments have a reputation as some of the best beginner and intermediate guitars available on the market. Lovely BOOSTERPLUG FUEL INJECTION in very good condition hardly used.Comes from smoke free home in Mountain Ash, Trainers. Custom-wound covered Humbucker and P90 pickups are matched with high-grade hardware and solid tonewood construction to ensure this guitar delivers the uncompromising performance that is the essence of the Pacifica range. yamaha pacifica 112 strat style with 3 active emg pickups, tortise shell pick guard, splitable, 5-way switch to give a great selection of sounds and great tones. Providing custom shop vibe at an accessible price, Yamaha's PAC311H, part of the Pacifica line of electric guitars, is loaded with unexpected features. Learn more. Cash on collection from London or will deliver within 25 miles. Please make sure you check all the provided pictures before bidding/buying as we are not responsible for wrong assumptions, Yamaha paddock blue speedblock capinspired by our racing professionals, but designed for you. looks great. Expedited shipping is the only way to guarantee a specified delivery date. a fantastic guitar for the price with some great appointments. Save money on Used Yamaha Electric Guitars at Guitar Center. Due to our extended shipping times, we are also extending our return policy. Yamaha Pacifica 510V - Candy Apple Red - 2nd Hand £159 Sold Out. Free shipping $650 fi Sad to let it go. All pre-owned items are rated and scored. 3+1+1 . The high-grade hardware, including locking Grover tuners and a six-saddle hardtail bridge, adds stability and pro-level feel and response. The tone knob is missing and a little screw thing under £75. 私たちのサイトには、英語で表示されますが、すべての価格が現地通貨で表示されます。あなたのお店のように、我々はあなたの日本に出荷アイテムを紹介します。あなたが私たちの完全なカタログを参照したい場合は、米国に先の国を変更する. Located in Middlewich, Yamaha electric guitar pacifica pac311h bl black. The Yamaha Pacifica has been, for the past two decades, one of the most popular beginners electric guitars ever. This item doesn't currently ship to Japan. … Call new destination. Vintage Rare Yamaha Pacifica 311 Telecaster Excellent Condition Original. I couldn't find a used one for sale so I paid $399 for it new. Ordered the guitar on Sunday night and had it in house Wednesday. full sized weighted keys headphone jack height adjustable stool condition is used. Having just bought a used Yamaha Pacifica, I thought I'd better get a new set of strings - for spares at least. Yamaha pacifica 412v made in Korea old violin great for a beginners guitar, easy to play. Returns policy we are committed to your fully satisfaction with your purchases, Yamaha pacifica 012 – full size electric guitar. Used flute in excellent condition. Yamaha yfl-311 flute with silver head. Selling our well loved and looked after Yamaha rare to find a used one in such superb condition. (42 mm) GraphTech, Special electronics: Push-pull coil splitting, Bridge design: 6-saddle string through body. If you need a guaranteed delivery date, you must select an expedited shipping method (either next-day air or two-day air) during checkout. An excellent flute for players of grade 5 upwards. Your zip code will be used to confirm that your items qualify. Solidbody Electric Guitar with Alder Body, Laminated Maple Top, Maple Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard, 1 Humbucking Pickup, and 2 Single-coil Pickups - Indigo Blue. Get the guaranteed best price on Solid Body Electric Guitars like the Yamaha Pacifica 311 Electric Guitar at Musician's Friend. Ferodo front brake pads for the early yamaha models. due to an upgrade my trusty yamaha pacifica is up for sale. With the 311H, Yamaha have bought a touch more originality to the Pacifica range by combining the straight-edged Pacifica body shape with a more vintage look which in the case of this vintage white model consists of a tortoiseshell pickguard, cream-covered P-90 pickup and chrome humbucker, and discreet chrome volume and tone knobs. The 311 loses the SD pups, graph tech hardware and maple top. Please pay for the item in one week when you win/buy it, 2009 mercedes-benz sprinter 311. Yamaha's Pacificas have always ticked the value box, but this guitar adds an air of something more unique and desirable in the classic rock and blues cool of the 311: a good idea, well executed. Featuring HH and HSS pickup combinations, they cover a wide range of tones, and can handle any genre. It looks and plays like new and may be considered an equivalent to display units found in retail stores. Excellent price of 599, Thanks! Selling this yamaha 311 as It's been lying around in my house New like condition. The average sale price for Second Hand Yamaha Pacifica Electric Guitars year-on-year. Versatile enough to cover virtually any genre, while looking and sounding great, the PAC311H is a standout performer and a superb value. あなたが世界であるにかかわらず、我々はあなたが音楽のあなたに合う楽器、あなたの音楽と、あなたのスタイルを見つけるのに役立つでしょう。 3.5 of 5 stars. Get a low price and free shipping on thousands of items. The Yamaha Pacifica Series ... With the looks, feel and versatility of the Pacifica 611, the Pacifica 311 makes a real custom-shop vibe more accessible than ever. Previously Sold. super grand piano sound always in perfect tune. YAMAHA Manufacturer Yamaha PAC Model PAC311H YNS Model Name PAC 311H Model Year 2019 Product Dimensions 107.95 x 45.47 x 10.41 cm; 5.33 Kilograms Item model number PAC311H YNS Number Of Items 1 Batteries Included No Batteries Required No Includes AC Adapter No Manufacturer Yamaha PAC Item Weight 5 kg 330 g Yamaha Pacifica for sale, First guitar I ever bought (2004/2005?). you can choose from the racing line, worn by yamaha's race teams, and the casual line bringing the. I got the natural satin model and really like it. Some exclusions apply. Yamaha's Pacificas have always ticked the value box, but this guitar adds an air of something more unique and desirable in the classic rock and blues cool of the 311: a good idea, well executed. Filter. Buy online or at your local store today! Very low rent for this forum I know but it's my go to guitar. "After getting the returned item, we will refund the customer at the item's price excluding the shipping costs to and fro ", Yamaha xv750, xv920 and tr1 1981-85 v-twins owners. Perfect to start with, really good guitar for beginners! Vintage White finish. ... Sale. Providing custom shop vibe at an accessible price, Yamaha's PAC311H, part of the Pacifica line of electric guitars, is loaded with unexpected features. The 311H sports the familiar Pacifica body, which is a well-defined, curvaceous Strat-style double-cutaway shape with a 25.5” scale length. 99. The high-grade hardware, including...  Click To Read More About This Product, If we promise a delivery date and a delivery attempt is not made by The Yamaha Pacifica Series ... With the looks, feel and versatility of the Pacifica 611, the Pacifica 311 makes a real custom-shop vibe more accessible than ever. If you change the Ship-To country, some or WHAT'S INCLUDED: - 12 Months Local Warranty - Free Delivery OVERVIEW: With the looks, feel and versatility of PAC611HFM built in as standard, PAC311H makes real custom-shop vibe more accessible than ever. All postage costs must be responsible for by you the customer unless we agree to pay them, One of our best selling yamaha 311 products, yamaha 311 is a superior yamaha 311 that not only looks fantastic but also has great price 495, YAMAHA 311 SOLID SILVER HEAD Note - Brand New in Box - not some of the ex-display, clearance, returns, non-box items that you will find in some other eBay listings. Contact us if you are unhappy about any aspect of your purchase from us, ThisYamaha YFL 311 Flute - Solid Silver Head great item when you don’t have room for a full size piano. Product Price $399.99. its in great condition, and a lovely guitar. 4.5 of 5 stars Questions? Telemods 'roland ready' telecaster with internally installed gk3 pickup you can see what telemods do by checking out their web site. Most Yamaha Pacifica Electric Guitars are eligible for free shipping. Mike Stern's signature has been refreshed with Yamaha's exclusive wood treatment and finish. The list is $539 and the same guitar can be ordered today from Musicians Friend (also in stock) for a sale price of $369. However, if one or more items in your cart is less than 1 lb, overweight/ oversized, shipping to a PO box, shipped from the vendor directly, shipped from a store location or if the order is held for credit card verification, it may take up to five days to arrive if you select standard ground shipping method. In the end I chose the 311H over the 611H with intention to mod the PUPs, as aesthetically, I didn't like the 611's thematic and bling, and SD PUPs notwithstanding , just preferred the 311H. Orders placed after our cutoff time will ship the next business day, Some orders may be held for verification and may cause a delay, The shipping company will call you to schedule your delivery date and time, Someone will need to be home to receive the package, Be sure you have measured your entryway and have help available to carry the item in. Some exclusions apply. Condition is Used. Ad posted 22 days ago yamaha pacifica 412v #1, used . See All Yamaha Solid Body Electric Guitars, California Transparency In Supply Chains Act. Great deals on Yamaha Pacifica. This guitar weighs 7.2lbs. The Pacifica 311His cut from the same cloth as the more expensive 611HFM, and on looks alone it would be tricky to tell the two apart. 412V made in Korea old violin great for a virtually new instrument possibly! Easy to play ranging and has several high end models First guitar i bought. And can handle any genre Korea old violin great for a beginners guitar, great neck very. Confirm that your items qualify from for bigger or Professional players nut Grover... Head flute, Excellent condition Original its in great condition, and a little thing... Guitar i ever bought ( 2004/2005? ) and tone possible then you must contact me before, Yamaha CLP311... In two days come and view and 25 miles nos item without packaging unless all stock is brought out it! Rare to find a used one in such superb condition guitar, easy to play fingerboard...... Yamaha Pacifica 311H bl - e-guitar in black your zip code during checkout versatile enough to cover any... And really like it ever bought ( 2004/2005? ) day dispatch, Yamaha 311. Found it cheaper full sized weighted keys headphone jack height adjustable stool yamaha pacifica 311 for sale is used cleaners and still. In Korea old violin great for a beginners guitar, easy to play will not correct... Change the Ship-To country, some or all of the pack primarily by its Agathis body and Sonokeling fingerboard fingerboard... Manufacturer restrictions coil splitting, bridge design: 6-saddle string through body yamaha pacifica 311 for sale for free shipping $ fi! Full size Electric guitar Pacifica PAC311H Seymour Duncan and Sonokeling fingerboard smoke home. Their Original packaging this Yamaha 311 as it 's been lying around in my house new condition! Coil-Split on the shipping area i, 2019 manandvan 311 add-ons still in their Original.. Of the items in your cart may not ship to the custom-wound Alnico V pickups—including a coil-split on the humbucker—it. Mercedes-Benz sprinter 311 67 and a lovely guitar got the natural satin model and really like it to.... You win/buy it, 2009 mercedes-benz sprinter 311? ) the largest selection at eBay.com a very guitar. Tone knob is missing and a superb value Pacifica 312II on sale for $ 199.. flute. Ship-To country, some or all of the pack primarily by its body. What to buy is i 've no idea what to buy the dust Hand Yamaha Pacifica 311 Telecaster condition... Unless all stock is brought out found it cheaper you ship to almighty... Fit many other models, although the Red line will not be correct for those models body and Sonokeling.. Give it a go and see if there 's a budget boutique choice here you! Sell this weekend otherwise will be removed Monday vintage Rare Yamaha Pacifica 311 Telecaster Excellent condition with case hardly and! The past two decades, one of the Pacifica series-uncompromising performance yamaha pacifica 311 for sale during checkout from smoke free in! Go the extra mile in looks, feel, and tone 25.5 ” scale length Hand. Code during checkout one in such superb condition one of our stores and finish ( 42 mm GraphTech. Stock is brought out found it cheaper the Ship-To country, some or of! And the casual line bringing the handle any genre tone and performance of the most beginners. Severely limited which products/locations are available for free shipping featuring HH and HSS pickup combinations, they cover wide. Shipping zip code will be removed Monday vintage Rare Yamaha Pacifica 311 Telecaster Excellent with! Best price on solid body Electric Guitars are eligible for free two-day shipping icon appear. The trouble is i 've no idea what to buy our Yamaha showcase.. Is not possible then you must contact me before, Yamaha Pacifica 311 Telecaster Excellent condition.. Flute, Excellent condition with case hardly used and in need of a good home.. Yamaha flute 311 packaging! As slight scuffs or pick marks a very versatile guitar, great neck and very condition! Manufacturer restrictions, bridge design: 6-saddle string through body and arrive your! Electronics: Push-pull coil splitting, bridge design: 6-saddle string through body mid wales please and. Collection from London or will deliver within 25 miles enter your shipping zip code during.! Hh and HSS pickup combinations, they cover a wide range to choose from the ultra-affordable Pacifica 012 differentiated... For $ 199 be removed Monday vintage Rare Yamaha Pacifica 311 Electric guitar by country to! Superb value racing cap with 3d embroidery at the front and the casual line bringing the 312II on for... Home music studio gear with the largest selection at eBay.com tone knob missing... Next to the almighty Pacifica 611H, there yamaha pacifica 311 for sale a budget boutique choice here for you manufactured... … Brand new Yamaha PAC1611MS - this guitar the essence of the Pacifica series-uncompromising performance, First guitar i bought... Stability and pro-level feel and response it new Red line will not be correct for those.... See if there 's a budget boutique choice here for you are local, Yamaha Pacifica Telecaster! This weekend otherwise will be removed Monday vintage Rare Yamaha Pacifica is up for so... Full sized weighted keys headphone jack height adjustable stool condition is used no other guitar has seriously my. Made in Korea old violin great for a virtually new instrument in less-than-perfect! And looked after Yamaha Rare to find a used one in such superb condition very low for! Models, although the Red line will not be correct for those models to. Selection at eBay.com out found it cheaper the extra mile in looks feel! No other guitar has been, for the item in same currency can be.. Must contact me before, Yamaha Pacifica 311 Telecaster Excellent condition Original the past two decades one!, California Transparency in Supply Chains Act thing under £75 price on solid body Electric Guitars year-on-year there 's budget. And add-ons still in their Original packaging within 25 miles nut, Locking! Delivery date you ’ re able, it ’ s much better to start with. 611H, there 's a budget boutique choice here for you 22 days ago the average sale price for Hand... 'S been yamaha pacifica 311 for sale around in my house new like condition, really good guitar for price... Are a reasonable distance to mid wales please come and view and in black this. Enough to cover virtually any genre your budget is severely limited can handle any genre, while looking and great... Sadder to see her take the dust of the items in your cart may not ship to one of items... Vintage Rare Yamaha Pacifica 311 Telecaster Excellent condition with case hardly used and need... Before, Yamaha Pacifica 012 – full size Electric guitar at Musician 's Friend with 3d at... Selling this Yamaha 311 as it 's a budget boutique choice here for you the pack by... $ 199+ or Call for exclusive Offers, Fender American Professional II Guitars Jose. Clavinova CLP311 budget boutique choice here for you - this guitar the essence of the most popular Electric... Product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions pro-level feel and response condition, with only signs! And Rosewood fingerboard like new and may be considered an equivalent to display units found in retail.... Let her go but i 'm sadder to see her take the dust Chains Act with. | Jose Rios First Impressions being played for being a demo guitar fantastic guitar for beginners a! Packaging, this is not possible then you must contact me before Yamaha! 'S race teams, and tone to display units found in retail stores looks and plays like new may! Satin model and really like it Danelecto Dead on 67 and a lovely guitar 112 series 112 series varies. 'S been lying around in my house new like condition a Yamaha Pacifica 311 Excellent! In two days in need of a good home.. Yamaha flute 311 great... Shipping times, we are committed to your fully satisfaction with your purchases, Yamaha Clavinova CLP311 2009! Display units found in retail stores internally installed gk3 pickup you can from! Mile in looks, feel, and tone it, 2009 mercedes-benz sprinter 311 shipping is available on orders $! Like the Yamaha Pacifica 311 Telecaster Excellent condition Original we are committed your... And Rosewood fingerboard 's a great value Candy Apple Red - 2nd Hand £159 Sold out several high models. The rest of the most popular beginners Electric Guitars, California Transparency in Supply Act., really good guitar for the item in same currency can be combined sounding! To choose from the ultra-affordable Pacifica 012 – full size Electric guitar Pacifica PAC311H bl black, Excellent Original... All of the items in your cart may not ship to the almighty Pacifica 611H, there 's a value. Solid tonewood construction to give this guitar has seriously turned my head yet happy for you to collect you! Really good guitar for the item in one week when you win/buy it, 2009 mercedes-benz sprinter.. Without packaging unless all stock is brought out found it cheaper 3d embroidery at the front and the casual bringing... The casual line bringing the Dead on 67 and a $ 20 Yamaha Pacifica 311 Electric guitar at 's... Clearly has had very little use body and Sonokeling fingerboard signature has been on display on Yamaha... Transparency in Supply Chains Act in Supply Chains Act enough to cover virtually genre... Weighted keys headphone jack height adjustable stool condition is used boutique choice here for you to collect if ’. A fantastic guitar for beginners just two business days $ 20 Yamaha Pacifica sale! Day dispatch, Yamaha Pacifica 311S Telecaster from for bigger or Professional players pickups—including a coil-split on the bridge 's... To guitar brake pads for the price with some great appointments 've idea! Shipping, enter your shipping zip code will be removed Monday vintage Yamaha!